Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

A small dose of happiness for you gloomy fuckers on here 

This morning scrolling through shitbook as you do and found some fucking gold, not gonna link it just take my word.

A 50 year old man local to me was sentenced to 3 months for going to the local genocide centre and glueing the lock shut.

Judge in court said he ‘caused people distress who wanted to get a vaccine but couldn’t’.

What an absolute don, love to see it.

Also caught him with weed and charged him for it the cretins…

Meanwhile sex offenders and crack dealers roam the streets willy nilly, what a joke.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

I honestly have no idea how they get away with it....

She meets this guy, gives him an award, buys a shit load of jabs off him and then announces that she plans to make jabs mandatory across Europe.  

And the guy brags that he has saved "the fundamental structure of our society."

All hail the Pfizer Chief, now using the under-fives as test subjects for vaccines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59488848

BREAKING NEWS!

Cat memes are being used by evil anti-death injection white supreme pizzas to "peddle" *dangerous* *misinformation!*

Yes, really.

The New York Times - one of the biggest and famous newspapers in the world - is officially claiming cat memes (not even "nasty" "right-wing" memes that the EU officially wants cancelled) - but fucking cat memes - are a threat to democracy.

Just when I thought the Czech president in a plastic box wasn't enough.

I suppose there is nothing people who refuse to see the media as the driving force of lies and deception and still hang on the "official" "authoritative" narrative will not believe.

• Thanks 1

Not even exaggerating day off today walking down to get my hair cut and a bloke cuts me up with a mask. He walks in front of me (can't stand slow walkers) so carried on at a pace and the bloke leaps in the road and almost got hit by a car. 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

That is the face of a cold blooded psychopath and narcissist that would without conscience encourage another human being to have more poison injected into his body in front of a gulluble viewing audience to try and make himself  look respectable and believable. 

Pure Evil! 

Sajid Javid is completely dead in the eyes. Same with Chris Whitty except he appears to have empty black eyes. I was introduced to the concept of NPC's fairly recently, named after Non-Player Characters within video games who move about yet never interact with the main character at all. That's the way I feel now with friends and family members. I feel I am surrounded by drones who are unable to think for themselves outside of what they are told by highly dubious people, with vested interests in keeping this demonic narrative going.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Cat memes are being used by evil anti-death injection white supreme pizzas to "peddle" *dangerous* *misinformation!*

Yes, really.

The New York Times - one of the biggest and famous newspapers in the world - is officially claiming cat memes (not even "nasty" "right-wing" memes that the EU officially wants cancelled) - but fucking cat memes - are a threat to democracy.

I suppose there is nothing people who refuse to see the media as the driving force of lies and deception and still hang on the "official" "authoritative" narrative will not believe.

It must be because of these viral images?

Schwab-as-Dr-Evil-440x300.jpg

image.jpeg.670a7e6a780d136309bf40069c6058e0.jpeg

31 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Yes, really.

The memes must be working if it's got them this worried!

From the replies-

FFlJeRHX0AEwXGf.jpeg.c0851e3f5ca433345d03c46240a739f8.jpeg

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Not even exaggerating day off today walking down to get my hair cut and a bloke cuts me up with a mask. He walks in front of me (can't stand slow walkers) so carried on at a pace and the bloke leaps in the road and almost got hit by a car. 😂

Seen the same thing where I live several times - People walking out in to the road without looking, and their backs to traffic, just to avoid another pedestrian! I don't like slow walkers either, always getting stuck behind them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Seen the same thing where I live several times - People walking out in to the road without looking, and their backs to traffic, just to avoid another pedestrian! I don't like slow walkers either, always getting stuck behind them.

I look both ways even if it's a one way street mate. Idiots everywhere. 

I just completely blank the terrified sheep. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pierre-Luc said:

Thank You for your words of support. I really do appreciate. That is the only place that i felt i would have the chance that someone would understand the position of someone on his own trying to just not comply to insanity. But how keeping my head about me gone do anything useful thing for me or anyone else apart knowing "i am not alone" "we should keep continuing to not comply" (which i do). While waiting for everyone else who are fast asleep and most probably never gone wake up to either die or to go completely nuts while i struggle to survive. Seriously how can a Man who have nothing to lose can be dangerous if he do not use his fear and anger to do something tangible while he still have enough energy to do it. If someone who have almost lost everything just not complying he is not dangerous. He is dead. I don't intent to comply. But how can not complying in a sea of compliance could be of any use at this point. Again i really appreciate your words. But i really do wonder how dangerous i could be starving out in the street at minus 15c outside. Which in my case is very close. Calice qu'est-ce que l'ont fait ici mon Dieux?

If you had a family, nice home, good job/career, those are things that can be used to control you, to force you to comply. When you have nothing to lose, what can they threaten to use against you, to take away from you? Only your life. And that is up to you, whether or not you feel it's worth fighting for. 

I suggested you not act out of fear or anger. That does not mean you don't tap into that fear and anger, it means not to make any rash decisions while under the spell of fear or anger. By all means, use that fear and anger as fuel to keep fighting. Channel it in a constructive manner. Take advantage of the time you have to formulate plans and ideas. Think beyond the moment you are in and look at the bigger picture. One of the advantages of a site such as this, is all of our collective thoughts, ideas and information can be used to better calculate what steps/moves these Globalist are and will be taking.

Most importantly, you have to want to keep fighting. I can't do that for you. No one here can do that for you. Let's say you simply give up. Well, then where are you? Certainly not any better off. Being overwhelmed by this global insanity is part of their agenda., after all. That is why you take each day as it comes. Learn to filter out the static of the media, their white noise of lies and propaganda. You are currently projecting an idea of your future which is rather bleak. You already have yourself living on the street and starving. You are conditioning your mind for defeat. You are programming your mind for this outcome. You need to start to re-program your mind with more constructive measures. You are in control of your mind and your thoughts. 

You speak of waiting for others to wake up. Why? What good will that do you or any of us. If a person isn't "awake" at this point in the game, what makes you think they will tomorrow or the next day? And, what if they do? Do you expect them to care any more about you than they do today? You've only your live to be concerned with at this time. If any blessing is to come from all this insanity, it is the realization that most of us humans on this planet are not very bright. We are downright predicable. And that is just how we got to this point we find ourselves at this point in history. We've allowed ourselves to become mentally lazy. We live with peer pressure, as though we are still school children, worried what others may think of us. A great many of those who've taken the government shots have done so due to peer pressure. And you're gonna wait for those folks to wake up so your situation becomes better? 

No one here can give the will to keep on fighting, that is up to you. My heart goes out to you, as I'm sure our predicaments are not too dissimilar. As I said before, there are quite a few of us here in the same boat.  

• Like 4