Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Could it be that the UK has taken this ridiculous stance on the Moronic variant because it knew beforehand that Von der Leyen was going to push for mandatory vaccination across the EU, of which we are now NOT A MEMBER, so Britain makes the variant look deadly in order to stay secretly in line with EU diktats?

No doubt in my mind about that. The British government is treating Brexit as in name only. For all his posturing, Johnson never really expected the referendum to go the way it did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr M said:

The owner of a local cafe near me just died. She took ill at work, was rushed to hospital and sadly passed away a few days later. I've been told by those who knew her that it was a brain aneurysm, which is related to blood clotting.

If she worked in a cafe she was almost cetainly jabbed and may well have recently got a booster. I'm not sure how old she was (at a guess in her 60s) but she was still working and had no obvious pre-existing health issues. She ran the cafe for several years and it's now closed for good.

To which Savage Jabit would say "So what?"

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

No doubt in my mind about that. The British government is treating Brexit as in name only. For all his posturing, Johnson never really expected the referendum to go the way it did.

Agreed, and at some point in the near future we are all going to have to come to terms with mandatory vaccinations, quarantine camps, and restrictions so tight that life will be virtually impossible.

The window of opportunity is rapidly closing on our ability to fight back. It really is NOW or NEVER, no matter the cost.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

She's in bed with Pfizer, as most of them are.

I honestly have no idea how they get away with it....

She meets this guy, gives him an award, buys a shit load of jabs off him and then announces that she plans to make jabs mandatory across Europe.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In other news the normies are having all their xmas parties cancelled left, right and center, even though the whole office has been double jabbed... But all is not lost as some are having a virtual one, which consists of them sitting in front of their computers, on zoom, eating fucking turkey....

4 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

In other news the normies are having all their xmas parties cancelled left, right and center, even though the whole office has been double jabbed... But all is not lost as some are having a virtual one, which consists of them sitting in front of their computers, on zoom, eating fucking turkey....

Wankers.

• Haha 4

So now they are admitting it, all those people with blood clots, which has been vastly

under-reported, with the proviso "it's very rare". They don't want to talk about the huge

increase of excess deaths at home. People are literally dying at home from strokes and

heart attacks, like never before.

Today

AstraZeneca uncovers ‘trigger’ of blood clots after its jab: Vaccine acts like a magnet and attracts platelets which body mistakes for a threat and attacks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266585/AstraZeneca-uncovers-trigger-blood-clots-jab.html

• Like 2

Um, why are the U.K. government ordering yet another 114 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? I thought that they already had plenty, as it is. In other news, the Pfizer boss, Bourla, says that under 12's in the U.K. must get vaccinated and more vaccine trials in the under 5's are already under way. These freaks are way gone. #Nuremberg2.0

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59501192

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Looks completely staged to me that.

Tell you what Javid, why don't you come and try and persuade me to get one of these life threatening-experimental-DNA altering injections and I'll knock that dim-witted egghead right off your shoulders you conniving piece of shit.

52 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

That is the face of a cold blooded psychopath and narcissist that would without conscience encourage another human being to have more poison injected into his body in front of a gulluble viewing audience to try and make himself  look respectable and believable. 

Pure Evil! 

It was like Savage Jabit (I like that version, cheers to @Saved) was saying, "You journalist scum, go and get your death jab."

We can turn this around...

"Can you put on a mask please, sir..."

"Just had my booster and am a bit breathless. Have you had yours yet?" (Thinly veiled 'fuck off and die!)

3 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Um, why are the U.K. government ordering yet another 114 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? I thought that they already had plenty, as it is. In other news, the Pfizer boss, Bourla, says that under 12's in the U.K. must get vaccinated and more vaccine trials in the under 5's are already under way. These freaks are way gone. #Nuremberg2.0

They only have a shelf life of a few months even in best kept conditions. I don't know who they plan on giving those out to within the expiration period. Could be similar to the corruption that happened with the tamiflu, where the UK government spent £500 million on tamiflu and then it all expired, total waste. I think they just like spending money on pharmaceuticals, it makes them feel like they are saving the world. It must be either a corruption thing or a total ego trip on their part. 

45 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Absolutely Nemuri.

Has any other recent Prime Minister been so close to Jacob Rothschild. Any photos

of other PM's?

Boris Johnson and Lord Rothschild Photos Photos ...

Nathaniel Rothschild, the heir to the throne was part of the Bullingdon Club at Oxford at around the

same time as Boris Johnson. They look effeminate to me, just saying.

Here we have the utterly putrid Gideon Osborne, (Chancellor of the dosh)  photograhed with

Nat Rothschild, members of the bullingdon Club

Riddle of the airbrushed Bullingdon Boys picture featuring George Osbourne  and david Cameron - Mirror Online

George's bully boys: Oozing entitlement, a young Osborne poses with  Oxford's infamous Bullingdon Club in a newly discovered photo. But who were  they? | Daily Mail Online

And then a couple of years later? Cameron, number 2 and Johnson number 8

Posthegemony: bullingdon

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, numnuts said:

They are coming after even younger children and want the boosters for adults to become the norm.

UK could approve Covid vaccines for five to 11-year-olds 'by Xmas': No10 has asked JCVI, Vallance and Whitty to consider jabbing primary school children amid fears of incoming Omicron wave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266583/UK-standing-ready-vaccinate-five-11-year-olds-against-Covid.html

Get ready for boosters every year: Pfizer boss says annual jabs needed to maintain 'very high protection' as he denies profiteering from £16.50 jab claiming it 'costs the same as a takeaway meal'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266893/Pfizer-boss-says-annual-jabs-needed-maintain-high-protection.html

What a surprise. His parents were Holocaust survivors!

For your information, which is important, and something I only found out only wthin the

last few years, any Jewish person who lived in "occupied" Europe from 1933 until 1945 is a "Holocaust survivor", even if nothing untoward happened to them at all, they never were in a camp ...  their decendents can still in some countries claim compensation.

ALBERT BOURLA

Yet his company Pfizer has the highest criminal fine in US history.

IF ONLY PEOPLE KNEW THAT FACT

Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.  His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla

• Like 1

Statistical Analysis Proves Pfizer Systematically Deployed Highly Toxic Batches of Vaccines ON PURPOSE!!!

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Screen-Shot-2021-12-01-at-7.42.47-AM-1.png

Pfizer Systematic Deployment in USA

By Craig Paardekooper

If the separate companies were deploying high toxicity batches systematically, then the patterns of deployment could be confused and clouded by mixing data for all of the companies.

So, instead of combining all of the VAERS data for Moderna, and for Pfizer, I decided to separate them out.

Here is the complete output for Pfizer only – showing adverse reactions for each sequential batch.

Pfizer deployed about 9500 batches to the USA.

In the first cluster, we have 12 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within a defined range of 2000 to 3000 x base toxicity.

In the second cluster, we have 3 highly toxic batches appearing in close temporal proximity, and within the range of 2000-2500 x base toxicity.

In the third cluster, we have 27 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within the defined range of 1000-2000 x base toxicity.

In the fourth cluster we have 21 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – all within the defined range of 100-1500 x base toxicity.

If the production of toxic batches was an accident, we would expect their temporal appearance to be random and more scattered. The production of large numbers of toxic batches in close temporal proximity to one another shows that such “accidents” are repeated dozens of times, sequentially !

In addition to this, these clusters of toxic batches are separated by clear periods of harmless batches – then the sudden appearance of another cluster.

The toxic batches are also clustered into a narrow range of toxicity, rather than having a random spread of toxicity – which is odd if these batches were accidents.

Finally, the toxicity of these clusters decreases in steps, linearly over time – again, not what we would expect from the accidental production of toxic batches.

These batches may be Hot Lots by design.

___
https://rense.com/general96/toxic-01.pdf

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a surprise. His parents were Holocaust survivors!

ALBERT BOURLA

Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.  His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust

Every single time.

• Like 2

What a surprise. Another Holocaust survivor!

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History

Old news, but if the corrupt media were to put this on their front pages, (which they won't because they're all in it together) then maybe Joe Public would be less likely to take their injections.

The media is the main virus.

16 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Statistical Analysis Proves Pfizer Systematically Deployed Highly Toxic Batches of Vaccines ON PURPOSE!!!

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Screen-Shot-2021-12-01-at-7.42.47-AM-1.png

Pfizer Systematic Deployment in USA

By Craig Paardekooper

If the separate companies were deploying high toxicity batches systematically, then the patterns of deployment could be confused and clouded by mixing data for all of the companies.

So, instead of combining all of the VAERS data for Moderna, and for Pfizer, I decided to separate them out.

Here is the complete output for Pfizer only – showing adverse reactions for each sequential batch.

Pfizer deployed about 9500 batches to the USA.

In the first cluster, we have 12 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within a defined range of 2000 to 3000 x base toxicity.

In the second cluster, we have 3 highly toxic batches appearing in close temporal proximity, and within the range of 2000-2500 x base toxicity.

In the third cluster, we have 27 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within the defined range of 1000-2000 x base toxicity.

In the fourth cluster we have 21 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – all within the defined range of 100-1500 x base toxicity.

If the production of toxic batches was an accident, we would expect their temporal appearance to be random and more scattered. The production of large numbers of toxic batches in close temporal proximity to one another shows that such “accidents” are repeated dozens of times, sequentially !

In addition to this, these clusters of toxic batches are separated by clear periods of harmless batches – then the sudden appearance of another cluster.

The toxic batches are also clustered into a narrow range of toxicity, rather than having a random spread of toxicity – which is odd if these batches were accidents.

Finally, the toxicity of these clusters decreases in steps, linearly over time – again, not what we would expect from the accidental production of toxic batches.

These batches may be Hot Lots by design.

___
https://rense.com/general96/toxic-01.pdf

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/9Iw7X5MhoQRT/

Graphene Hydroxide: Like “Razor Blades” in the blood.

Was German Chemist Dr Andreas Noack Killed for Revealing the Truth about Graphene Hydroxide in Vials?

The following video features the findings of the (allegedly) murdered German expert in Carbon and Graphene Oxide and their applications.

https://roguemale.org/2021/11/30/graphene-oxide-like-razor-blades-in-the-blood/