Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 hours ago, Anders said:

This is happening consistently during live broadcasts. Now, consider how many cases are happening in the average Joe's homes with no media present

The owner of a local cafe near me just died. She took ill at work, was rushed to hospital and sadly passed away a few days later. I've been told by those who knew her that it was a brain aneurysm, which is related to blood clotting.

If she worked in a cafe she was almost cetainly jabbed and may well have recently got a booster. I'm not sure how old she was (at a guess in her 60s) but she was still working and had no obvious pre-existing health issues. She ran the cafe for several years and it's now closed for good.

• Like 1

Sheep: "Just because the vaccines might not work against the new variant, 20% effective is better than nothing."

Me: "Buy these condoms from me. They're only 20% effective, but it's better than nothing."

Sheep: "Fuck that, you keep them."

Me: "Then keep your jabs, you fucking retard."

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I just remembered watching this in the last week or so.

A camera team went out to Pfizer's head office.

Yeah I know that is not where the poisonous clot shots are manufactured. But you would think given the large scale manufacturing operation undertaken across multiple facilities there would be a bit of coordination required.

Apparently not.

If you're not inclined to watch the entire clip, towards the end you can see how empty the place was. Say around 26 minutes.

https://www.brighteon.com/0bf03412-52a1-4da1-bfb4-faaffa0bebfd 

All working from home I imagine? My office looks the same

• Like 1

New infections are expected to increase in what is now the beginning of the fourth wave in South Africa, and the national health department says there has also been a slight increase in hospital admissions.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-59503517

Off topic, but worth posting. Would they adapt this headline for another well known religion? They wouldn't dare.

When Jesus is used to steal from his flock

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59327131

4 hours ago, zArk said:

heres my critical eye on this

hurling rocks at the cops, ok to what end?

are these rock throwers continuing on to the government buildings to kick down the doors and demand their parliament kick out the commie factions and tyranny from the offices???

seriously, the police are used as a wall of defence , so once the wall of defence is crumbled and gone ... what do these people do???

scuttle back to their homes?

here is where i say in France and Greece we see these scenes of 'fight back' but no end goal .. its the same old fight against the police -- it is M0r0n1c 0m1cr0n

They are controlled groups. They give critical minds psychological release

Out of likes. Spot on. 👍

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Looks completely staged to me that.

Tell you what Javid, why don't you come and try and persuade me to get one of these life threatening-experimental-DNA altering injections and I'll knock that dim-witted egghead right off your shoulders you conniving piece of shit.

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Haha 3

‘I Have Been Stunned At The Response’: South African Dr. Who Reported Omicron Slams Hysteria

Thu 10:58 am +00:00, 2 Dec 2021  

posted by Weaver
Dr-Coetzee.jpg

Hank Berrien – Daily Wire Dec 1, 2021

On Monday, the South African doctor who first reported seeing a patient who had the Omicron variant, triggering a panic in world markets, issued an opinion piece in The Daily Mail in which she cautioned, “I have been stunned at the response – and especially from Britain. And let me be clear: nothing I have seen about this new variant warrants the extreme action the UK government has taken in response to it.”

Edited by webtrekker

Could it be that the UK has taken this ridiculous stance on the Moronic variant because it knew beforehand that Von der Leyen was going to push for mandatory vaccination across the EU, of which we are now NOT A MEMBER, so Britain makes the variant look deadly in order to stay secretly in line with EU diktats?

1 hour ago, alexa said:

This will be the falling away,there will be many who will fall.

But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons,

I've seen this at both fellowships I was a part of. The first (seven years) did not take heed of Scripture's many warnings about false teachers and their destructive heresies. I got out before judgement hit them - which it did.

The second (13 years) taught well, had a tight grip on doctrine but wanted nothing to do with talk of wicked spirits - "We don't talk about him" - and so Satan bypassed Scripture altogether and got his lies into their living rooms instead. His smooth words were spoken by his servants in the BBC studios, the Times and Telegraph, Radio 2 and 4 etc.

I warned them right at the beginning and again in the summer of 2020 that they were believing lies. The assistant minister was afraid to shake my hand. It was then that I realised that they didn't have the love for truth that they assumed they had. They lacked spiritual discernment but had plenty of intellectual pride.

They have made the fatal error of thinking that the Bible without the Holy Spirit is sufficient. Instructions on how to live out their relationship with God are written down for them but I wonder how many are born again. 

I see more wisdom and discernment here (concerning the world and Satan) though it might be worded differently to how we would do so. I think we can all agree that lies are wrong and there is such a concept as wickedness.

We are in times of great deception unlike any other time in history. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

That is the face of a cold blooded psychopath and narcissist that would without conscience encourage another human being to have more poison injected into his body in front of a gulluble viewing audience to try and make himself  look respectable and believable. 

Pure Evil! 

• Like 1

“The Real Anthony Fauci”: The Most Striking Fact in Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s New Book

https://www.globalresearch.ca/real-anthony-fauci-most-striking-fact-robert-f-kennedy-jr-new-book/5763271

41mAMaGHfqL._SX332_BO1204203200_.jpg

I just got my copy of RFK Jr.’s The Real Anthony Fauci. Flipping through the first couple of chapters, one thing really stood out — that Fauci dispenses some $7 billion in research grants to “public health” researchers all over the world.  He has held that position for 30 years.  This means that for thirty years there has been one-man monopoly control over virtually all public health-related “peer review.” 

This proves in spades what a clownish, lying, incompetent, corrupt stooge Fauci is when he responds to criticism with statements like “everyone I know agrees with me on this.”  Yeah, everyone who works for him and is paid by him, or wishes to work for him and be paid by him (with taxpayers’ money).  This means that “public health” peer review is a joke and a fraud.  No other profession in the world would be taken seriously if one single government bureaucrat was effectively in charge of all the professional publications in the entire field.

And what Fauci doesn’t control through government funding, other government bureaucrats at NIH and elsewhere do.  They are Fauci wannabes in this corrupt, stinking, fraudulent field of “public” health.  No wonder Dr. Scott Atlas, a real doctor and medical researcher, was so shocked at the immense incompetence he was exposed to while serving on President Trump’s COVID task force and sitting through meetings with dopey Fauci and that goofy scarf woman.  He told Tucker Carlson that the two of them seemed 100% detached from and unaware of the relevant science and did nothing but repeat leftist lockdown/masking/you-must-obey/jab-every-child/shut-down-all-the-schools-and-churches talking points without even discussing any scientific basis for any of it.

Anyone read this book yet? I've downloaded at copy (thanks, uTorrent! 😉) and will be having a read when I get time.

Edited by webtrekker

19 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Could it be that the UK has taken this ridiculous stance on the Moronic variant because it knew beforehand that Von der Leyen was going to push for mandatory vaccination across the EU, of which we are now NOT A MEMBER, so Britain makes the variant look deadly in order to stay secretly in line with EU diktats?

No doubt in my mind about that. The British government is treating Brexit as in name only. For all his posturing, Johnson never really expected the referendum to go the way it did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr M said:

The owner of a local cafe near me just died. She took ill at work, was rushed to hospital and sadly passed away a few days later. I've been told by those who knew her that it was a brain aneurysm, which is related to blood clotting.

If she worked in a cafe she was almost cetainly jabbed and may well have recently got a booster. I'm not sure how old she was (at a guess in her 60s) but she was still working and had no obvious pre-existing health issues. She ran the cafe for several years and it's now closed for good.

To which Savage Jabit would say "So what?"

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

No doubt in my mind about that. The British government is treating Brexit as in name only. For all his posturing, Johnson never really expected the referendum to go the way it did.

Agreed, and at some point in the near future we are all going to have to come to terms with mandatory vaccinations, quarantine camps, and restrictions so tight that life will be virtually impossible.

The window of opportunity is rapidly closing on our ability to fight back. It really is NOW or NEVER, no matter the cost.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

She's in bed with Pfizer, as most of them are.

I honestly have no idea how they get away with it....

She meets this guy, gives him an award, buys a shit load of jabs off him and then announces that she plans to make jabs mandatory across Europe.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In other news the normies are having all their xmas parties cancelled left, right and center, even though the whole office has been double jabbed... But all is not lost as some are having a virtual one, which consists of them sitting in front of their computers, on zoom, eating fucking turkey....

4 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

In other news the normies are having all their xmas parties cancelled left, right and center, even though the whole office has been double jabbed... But all is not lost as some are having a virtual one, which consists of them sitting in front of their computers, on zoom, eating fucking turkey....

Wankers.

• Haha 4

So now they are admitting it, all those people with blood clots, which has been vastly

under-reported, with the proviso "it's very rare". They don't want to talk about the huge

increase of excess deaths at home. People are literally dying at home from strokes and

heart attacks, like never before.

Today

AstraZeneca uncovers ‘trigger’ of blood clots after its jab: Vaccine acts like a magnet and attracts platelets which body mistakes for a threat and attacks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266585/AstraZeneca-uncovers-trigger-blood-clots-jab.html

• Like 2

Um, why are the U.K. government ordering yet another 114 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? I thought that they already had plenty, as it is. In other news, the Pfizer boss, Bourla, says that under 12's in the U.K. must get vaccinated and more vaccine trials in the under 5's are already under way. These freaks are way gone. #Nuremberg2.0

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59501192

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic