Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

34 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Um, why are the U.K. government ordering yet another 114 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? I thought that they already had plenty, as it is. In other news, the Pfizer boss, Bourla, says that under 12's in the U.K. must get vaccinated and more vaccine trials in the under 5's are already under way. These freaks are way gone. #Nuremberg2.0

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59501192

They are coming after even younger children and want the boosters for adults to become the norm.

UK could approve Covid vaccines for five to 11-year-olds 'by Xmas': No10 has asked JCVI, Vallance and Whitty to consider jabbing primary school children amid fears of incoming Omicron wave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266583/UK-standing-ready-vaccinate-five-11-year-olds-against-Covid.html

Get ready for boosters every year: Pfizer boss says annual jabs needed to maintain 'very high protection' as he denies profiteering from £16.50 jab claiming it 'costs the same as a takeaway meal'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266893/Pfizer-boss-says-annual-jabs-needed-maintain-high-protection.html

Edited by Golden Retriever

What a surprise. His parents were Holocaust survivors!

For your information, which is important, and something I only found out only wthin the

last few years, any Jewish person who lived in "occupied" Europe from 1933 until 1945 is a "Holocaust survivor", even if nothing untoward happened to them at all, they never were in a camp ...  their decendents can still in some countries claim compensation.

ALBERT BOURLA

Yet his company Pfizer has the highest criminal fine in US history.

IF ONLY PEOPLE KNEW THAT FACT

Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.  His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla

• Like 1

Statistical Analysis Proves Pfizer Systematically Deployed Highly Toxic Batches of Vaccines ON PURPOSE!!!

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Screen-Shot-2021-12-01-at-7.42.47-AM-1.png

Pfizer Systematic Deployment in USA

By Craig Paardekooper

If the separate companies were deploying high toxicity batches systematically, then the patterns of deployment could be confused and clouded by mixing data for all of the companies.

So, instead of combining all of the VAERS data for Moderna, and for Pfizer, I decided to separate them out.

Here is the complete output for Pfizer only – showing adverse reactions for each sequential batch.

Pfizer deployed about 9500 batches to the USA.

In the first cluster, we have 12 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within a defined range of 2000 to 3000 x base toxicity.

In the second cluster, we have 3 highly toxic batches appearing in close temporal proximity, and within the range of 2000-2500 x base toxicity.

In the third cluster, we have 27 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within the defined range of 1000-2000 x base toxicity.

In the fourth cluster we have 21 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – all within the defined range of 100-1500 x base toxicity.

If the production of toxic batches was an accident, we would expect their temporal appearance to be random and more scattered. The production of large numbers of toxic batches in close temporal proximity to one another shows that such “accidents” are repeated dozens of times, sequentially !

In addition to this, these clusters of toxic batches are separated by clear periods of harmless batches – then the sudden appearance of another cluster.

The toxic batches are also clustered into a narrow range of toxicity, rather than having a random spread of toxicity – which is odd if these batches were accidents.

Finally, the toxicity of these clusters decreases in steps, linearly over time – again, not what we would expect from the accidental production of toxic batches.

These batches may be Hot Lots by design.

___
https://rense.com/general96/toxic-01.pdf

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a surprise. His parents were Holocaust survivors!

ALBERT BOURLA

Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.  His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust

Every single time.

• Like 2

What a surprise. Another Holocaust survivor!

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History

Old news, but if the corrupt media were to put this on their front pages, (which they won't because they're all in it together) then maybe Joe Public would be less likely to take their injections.

The media is the main virus.

16 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Statistical Analysis Proves Pfizer Systematically Deployed Highly Toxic Batches of Vaccines ON PURPOSE!!!

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Screen-Shot-2021-12-01-at-7.42.47-AM-1.png

Pfizer Systematic Deployment in USA

By Craig Paardekooper

If the separate companies were deploying high toxicity batches systematically, then the patterns of deployment could be confused and clouded by mixing data for all of the companies.

So, instead of combining all of the VAERS data for Moderna, and for Pfizer, I decided to separate them out.

Here is the complete output for Pfizer only – showing adverse reactions for each sequential batch.

Pfizer deployed about 9500 batches to the USA.

In the first cluster, we have 12 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within a defined range of 2000 to 3000 x base toxicity.

In the second cluster, we have 3 highly toxic batches appearing in close temporal proximity, and within the range of 2000-2500 x base toxicity.

In the third cluster, we have 27 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – and all within the defined range of 1000-2000 x base toxicity.

In the fourth cluster we have 21 highly toxic batches all appearing in close temporal proximity – all within the defined range of 100-1500 x base toxicity.

If the production of toxic batches was an accident, we would expect their temporal appearance to be random and more scattered. The production of large numbers of toxic batches in close temporal proximity to one another shows that such “accidents” are repeated dozens of times, sequentially !

In addition to this, these clusters of toxic batches are separated by clear periods of harmless batches – then the sudden appearance of another cluster.

The toxic batches are also clustered into a narrow range of toxicity, rather than having a random spread of toxicity – which is odd if these batches were accidents.

Finally, the toxicity of these clusters decreases in steps, linearly over time – again, not what we would expect from the accidental production of toxic batches.

These batches may be Hot Lots by design.

___
https://rense.com/general96/toxic-01.pdf

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/9Iw7X5MhoQRT/

Graphene Hydroxide: Like “Razor Blades” in the blood.

Was German Chemist Dr Andreas Noack Killed for Revealing the Truth about Graphene Hydroxide in Vials?

The following video features the findings of the (allegedly) murdered German expert in Carbon and Graphene Oxide and their applications.

https://roguemale.org/2021/11/30/graphene-oxide-like-razor-blades-in-the-blood/

A small dose of happiness for you gloomy fuckers on here 

This morning scrolling through shitbook as you do and found some fucking gold, not gonna link it just take my word.

A 50 year old man local to me was sentenced to 3 months for going to the local genocide centre and glueing the lock shut.

Judge in court said he ‘caused people distress who wanted to get a vaccine but couldn’t’.

What an absolute don, love to see it.

Also caught him with weed and charged him for it the cretins…

Meanwhile sex offenders and crack dealers roam the streets willy nilly, what a joke.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

I honestly have no idea how they get away with it....

She meets this guy, gives him an award, buys a shit load of jabs off him and then announces that she plans to make jabs mandatory across Europe.  

And the guy brags that he has saved "the fundamental structure of our society."

All hail the Pfizer Chief, now using the under-fives as test subjects for vaccines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59488848

BREAKING NEWS!

Cat memes are being used by evil anti-death injection white supreme pizzas to "peddle" *dangerous* *misinformation!*

Yes, really.

The New York Times - one of the biggest and famous newspapers in the world - is officially claiming cat memes (not even "nasty" "right-wing" memes that the EU officially wants cancelled) - but fucking cat memes - are a threat to democracy.

Just when I thought the Czech president in a plastic box wasn't enough.

I suppose there is nothing people who refuse to see the media as the driving force of lies and deception and still hang on the "official" "authoritative" narrative will not believe.

• Thanks 1

Not even exaggerating day off today walking down to get my hair cut and a bloke cuts me up with a mask. He walks in front of me (can't stand slow walkers) so carried on at a pace and the bloke leaps in the road and almost got hit by a car. 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

That is the face of a cold blooded psychopath and narcissist that would without conscience encourage another human being to have more poison injected into his body in front of a gulluble viewing audience to try and make himself  look respectable and believable. 

Pure Evil! 

Sajid Javid is completely dead in the eyes. Same with Chris Whitty except he appears to have empty black eyes. I was introduced to the concept of NPC's fairly recently, named after Non-Player Characters within video games who move about yet never interact with the main character at all. That's the way I feel now with friends and family members. I feel I am surrounded by drones who are unable to think for themselves outside of what they are told by highly dubious people, with vested interests in keeping this demonic narrative going.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Cat memes are being used by evil anti-death injection white supreme pizzas to "peddle" *dangerous* *misinformation!*

Yes, really.

The New York Times - one of the biggest and famous newspapers in the world - is officially claiming cat memes (not even "nasty" "right-wing" memes that the EU officially wants cancelled) - but fucking cat memes - are a threat to democracy.

I suppose there is nothing people who refuse to see the media as the driving force of lies and deception and still hang on the "official" "authoritative" narrative will not believe.

It must be because of these viral images?

Schwab-as-Dr-Evil-440x300.jpg

image.jpeg.670a7e6a780d136309bf40069c6058e0.jpeg

31 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Yes, really.

The memes must be working if it's got them this worried!

From the replies-

FFlJeRHX0AEwXGf.jpeg.c0851e3f5ca433345d03c46240a739f8.jpeg

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Not even exaggerating day off today walking down to get my hair cut and a bloke cuts me up with a mask. He walks in front of me (can't stand slow walkers) so carried on at a pace and the bloke leaps in the road and almost got hit by a car. 😂

Seen the same thing where I live several times - People walking out in to the road without looking, and their backs to traffic, just to avoid another pedestrian! I don't like slow walkers either, always getting stuck behind them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Seen the same thing where I live several times - People walking out in to the road without looking, and their backs to traffic, just to avoid another pedestrian! I don't like slow walkers either, always getting stuck behind them.

I look both ways even if it's a one way street mate. Idiots everywhere. 

I just completely blank the terrified sheep. 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic