Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Is this right? After his speech urging everyone to wear masks again and be very very scared of the omnicon variant he enjoys an over priced dinner in a big crowd of maskless people? 

image.png

are you really that surprised ?...rich..spoilt..fat..ugly..lying piece of murderous shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

In the words of Bobby Zimmerman, "When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose."

Many of us are in your same shoes. Remember, there ain't nothing more dangerous than a man who has nothing to lose. You'd be crazy not to be scared, angered, frustrated, just keep your head about you. Don't act out of fear nor anger. And never give up. If anything, stick around just to give 'em hell.

Thank You for your words of support. I really do appreciate. That is the only place that i felt i would have the chance that someone would understand the position of someone on his own trying to just not comply to insanity. But how keeping my head about me gone do anything useful thing for me or anyone else apart knowing "i am not alone" "we should keep continuing to not comply" (which i do). While waiting for everyone else who are fast asleep and most probably never gone wake up to either die or to go completely nuts while i struggle to survive. Seriously how can a Man who have nothing to lose can be dangerous if he do not use his fear and anger to do something tangible while he still have enough energy to do it. If someone who have almost lost everything just not complying he is not dangerous. He is dead. I don't intent to comply. But how can not complying in a sea of compliance could be of any use at this point. Again i really appreciate your words. But i really do wonder how dangerous i could be starving out in the street at minus 15c outside. Which in my case is very close. Calice qu'est-ce que l'ont fait ici mon Dieux?

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2021 at 7:06 AM, alexa said:

You've a good point here, I never looked at it like this.👍

I know. It's not a nice thing to have to think about however I wouldn't put it past them. 

Now we have the ever present threat of mandatory vaccinations looming.  That's where they have always been headed. It's frightening really.

7 hours ago, alexa said:

image_2021-12-01_231921.png.3f74f73554fe2cdb746498e7c547f83c.png

The real psychiatric disorder is this whole new religion or church that has sprung up.

It has its Sacraments such as the Vax, the PCR test and so on.

It has its Keepers of True Doctrine like Fauci and SAGE. 

It has its Saints and Martyrs such as Captain Tom.

Finally, it has its Heretics, Blasphemers and Unbelievers - that's US.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zarkov said:

This published November 20, 2021

Says its greece - any verification ? cant see the comments as not a member.

Enjoyable viewing though.

https://rumble.com/vpjb1r-greece-is-not-playing-games-riot-police-get-pummeled-w-large-rocks-by-crowd.html

heres my critical eye on this

hurling rocks at the cops, ok to what end?

are these rock throwers continuing on to the government buildings to kick down the doors and demand their parliament kick out the commie factions and tyranny from the offices???

seriously, the police are used as a wall of defence , so once the wall of defence is crumbled and gone ... what do these people do???

scuttle back to their homes?

here is where i say in France and Greece we see these scenes of 'fight back' but no end goal .. its the same old fight against the police -- it is M0r0n1c 0m1cr0n

They are controlled groups. They give critical minds psychological release

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, pete675 said:

The real psychiatric disorder is this whole new religion or church that has sprung up.

see how they are turning Notre Dame into a Mausoleum?

The new age of Aquarius is arriving. The old will be replaced. Christianity and spiritual religions will be removed from the consciousness of the public.

The old ways of Church/God owning your body is gone

You being the user of your body is being re-written

60s-----> 2020 body autonomy is departing (obviously Joe public didnt like the responsibility)

The medical corporate state will own your body

You will be mandated to use your body within the confines of the medical corporate state dictates

you can think what you like but must perform for the State

Edited by zArk

24 minutes ago, zArk said:

see how they are turning Notre Dame into a Mausoleum?

The new age of Aquarius is arriving. The old will be replaced. Christianity and spiritual religions will be removed from the consciousness of the public.

The old ways of Church/God owning your body is gone

You being the user of your body is being re-written

60s-----> 2020 body autonomy is departing (obviously Joe public didnt like the responsibility)

The medical corporate state will own your body

You will be mandated to use your body within the confines of the medical corporate state dictates

you can think what you like but must perform for the State

I saw one of the proposed designs for Notre Dame was a cross on the roof filled with water. 

The water bearer.

The new age is depicted in the Gospel. KJV.

Luke 22:10 "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in."

27 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Luke 22:10 "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

of course, as with the Moses story .. when he saw they had built a golden bull to worship he flipped his lid. (Age of Taurus to the Age of Aries) Shepherd kings. etc etc

1 minute ago, zArk said:

of course, as with the Moses story .. when he saw they had built a golden bull to worship he flipped his lid. (Age of Taurus to the Age of Aries) Shepherd kings. etc etc

You can trace it back to Gemini. In ancient Egypt the cities were twinned etc. Two Kingdoms. Upper and Lower.

Then Taurus came and Kings had names such a Menses (bull).

As you say, Moses destroying the golden calf was the next age. The Jews would paint their doors with Ram's blood at Passover. Aries.

Then Jesus fed the village with two fish. Pisces.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

heres my critical eye on this

hurling rocks at the cops, ok to what end?

are these rock throwers continuing on to the government buildings to kick down the doors and demand their parliament kick out the commie factions and tyranny from the offices???

seriously, the police are used as a wall of defence , so once the wall of defence is crumbled and gone ... what do these people do???

scuttle back to their homes?

here is where i say in France and Greece we see these scenes of 'fight back' but no end goal .. its the same old fight against the police -- it is M0r0n1c 0m1cr0n

They are controlled groups. They give critical minds psychological release

Agree! The bread and circuses are built into the narrative as acceptable collateral while the parasites continue.

19 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

You can trace it back to Gemini. In ancient Egypt the cities were twinned etc. Two Kingdoms. Upper and Lower.

Then Taurus came and Kings had names such a Menses (bull).

As you say, Moses destroying the golden calf was the next age. The Jews would paint their doors with Ram's blood at Passover. Aries.

Then Jesus fed the village with two fish. Pisces.

Hyksos introduced the system , they came from east into Eygpt

I read Ralph Ellis and take interest in Electric Universe

Edited by zArk

7 hours ago, KingKitty said:

They've all bought themselves more elaborate face masks. Even seeing visible bandages over their "vaccine" shot area, like those [email protected] that wear those "I voted" stickers after going to the polls.

I've noticed this, it's like it's a fashion accessory now and they go around posing 🤮 The latest mask I saw this women wearing was a gold sequined

one, I wonder how often she washes that ?

4 hours ago, JJ73 said:

I know. It's not a nice thing to have to think about however I wouldn't put it past them. 

Now we have the ever present threat of mandatory vaccinations looming.  That's where they have always been headed. It's frightening really.

I'm not afraid of dying, in fact if I'm executed I'll die with a smile on my face, unless it's being burned alive which is what I fear the most but I know God will be with me & I'm not far away from meeting him.😇

So don't be fearful, just get right with the Lord

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

It has its Sacraments such as the Vax, the PCR test and so on.

It has its Keepers of True Doctrine like Fauci and SAGE.

I agree but as far as far as the true doctrine goes they have none, only God knows this.

The psychiatric disorders are going to get worse (zombies) as are these heart attacks due to the jab.

Mens hearts shall fail them - Luke 21-26

• Like 1