The disturbing thing about this whole shit show coming out of clownworld is:

a) how many complete retards there are in the world

b) how many sick psychopaths there are in the world

c) how many servile people there are in the world

d) how many corrupt or cowardly people there are in the world

e) how so many people just keep acting as if nothing strange is going on

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

I need to vent....There is of course countless numbers of people in the same situation as i am. But fuck it start to get more than hard. I finally past trough my economies trying to work online. If i have knew what i learned on how it work and the skills required it would have help but that not where i am now. I have leaned a lot on how it is and also about myself. Today i applied on one of the few jobs(not online or remote) and got quickly contact by the supervisor. Came the subject of the mask, i bring it on the table because that why i lost my previous jobs in the last spring. I was not considered to have been fired because i was refusing to comply with the face nappy mandate, so no income from the province authorities. Anyways the supervisor seem to have hard time to have someone to work for him because he was trying to convince me that we should do as we told like he was already my boss. End result my application stop exactly there. By the sound of his voice at the end of the call he seem to be frustrated by me standing my ground and telling him that i am able to see why he think he should comply. Hoo!! and Canadian Government have apparently close ties with some freelancing USA base website to discourage people from working out of their sight. I am not even allowed to apply on jobs using this site because they want me to give a BIG part of the incomes in taxes to the Canada corporation. It is apparently like that since 1st  of November 2021. Some Crypto exchange platform are now seeing Canada as one of the restricted jurisdictions. Some of them even asking from already subscribed customers to withdraws any assets they have. I am not surprise, i am piss off in a big fucking time de tabarnak de calice de criss de saint-ciboire de calvere de gang de criss de dumb fuck fast asleep that i try to live among. I knew it is gone get hard but i would like to be able to eat and have a roof over my head. Fucking shit!!! As far as i know all my family members i was seeing on a regular basis have took the jab and are in a level of cognitive dissonance beyond what i could ever been able to achieve in the worst years of my own personal struggles. "We gone celebrate Christmas!!" one of those family members said to me last week...FUCK!!! I want to fight but with a empty stomach and a almost empty bank account it is hard. And i am still trying to wake someone when i have the opportunity. What the fucking point!!! Trying to wake up and waiting that almost hopeless souls realize they are more fucked than a Epstein victim. I do not apologize to be piss off and deeply disappointed by the majority of people myself include to have not take action to live differently sooner. Today i do think we are fucked. And i am gone get piss off about it. Now i am gone go cry.

Edited by Pierre-Luc
Adding cry
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, alexa said:

Today on TruNews, Rick Wiles discusses how Omicron suddenly burst into the world news headlines last week. This week there are mounting calls on numerous continents for mandatory vaccinations in all nations.

Are we on the brink of a global vaccination decree?

Will Covid operating system resisters be locked out of the entire world?

https://www.trunews.com/stream/needle-nazis-mad-march-toward-global-mandatory-vaccination

The week leading up to the introduction of Omicron had news of folks in African countries having fewer accounts of Covid, which seemed to "puzzle the experts". Though many comments in various posts stated the fact that most Africans take ivermectin to combat various parasitic diseases. Hence, the introduction of this bigger, badder strain of Covid. 

Of course, there is no longer any talk of the low Covid numbers out of Africa. And, even as the doctor who "discovered" the new stain continues to state how it's not as deadly, TPTB have us all ready for lockdowns, face masks, forced injections, vaccine passports...

I am starting to¬†think a majority of the worlds population loves this [email protected] Perhaps, most are so board with their lives that the secretly enjoy living their lives as though it was some sci-fi B movie? Like I noted the other day on my trip to the grocery store, with even more in masks now than ever before. They've all bought themselves more elaborate face masks. Even seeing¬†visible bandages over their¬†"vaccine" shot area, like those [email protected] that wear those "I voted" stickers after going to the polls.

9 minutes ago, Pierre-Luc said:

I do not apologize to be piss off and deeply disappointed by the majority of people myself include to have not take action to live differently sooner. Today i do think we are fucked. And i am gone get piss off about it. Now i am gone go cry.

well keep checking in here to get some sanity because outside of here has gone completely mad

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pierre-Luc said:

I need to vent....There is of course countless numbers of people in the same situation as i am. But fuck it start to get more than hard. I finally past trough my economies trying to work online. If i have knew what i learned on how it work and the skills required it would have help but that not where i am now. I have leaned a lot on how it is and also about myself. Today i applied on one of the few jobs(not online or remote) and got quickly contact by the supervisor. Came the subject of the mask, i bring it on the table because that why i lost my previous jobs in the last spring. I was not considered to have been fired because i was refusing to comply with the face nappy mandate, so no income from the province authorities. Anyways the supervisor seem to have hard time to have someone to work for him because he was trying to convince me that we should do as we told like he was already my boss. End result my application stop exactly there. By the sound of his voice at the end of the call he seem to be frustrated by me standing my ground and telling him that i am able to see why he think he should comply. Hoo!! and Canadian Government have apparently close ties with some freelancing USA base website to discourage people from working out of their sight. I am not even allowed to apply on jobs using this site because they want me to give a BIG part of the incomes in taxes to the Canada corporation. It is apparently like that since 1st  of November 2021. Some Crypto exchange platform are now seeing Canada as one of the restricted jurisdictions. Some of them even asking from already subscribed customers to withdraws any assets they have. I am not surprise, i am piss off in a big fucking time de tabarnak de calice de criss de saint-ciboire de calvere de gang de criss de dumb fuck fast asleep that i try to live among. I knew it is gone get hard but i would like to be able to eat and have a roof over my head. Fucking shit!!! As far as i know all my family members i was seeing on a regular basis have took the jab and are in a level of cognitive dissonance beyond what i could ever been able to achieve in the worst years of my own personal struggles. "We gone celebrate Christmas!!" one of those family members said to me last week...FUCK!!! I want to fight but with a empty stomach and a almost empty bank account it is hard. And i am still trying to wake someone when i have the opportunity. What the fucking point!!! Trying to wake up and waiting that almost hopeless souls realize they are more fucked than a Epstein victim. I do not apologize to be piss off and deeply disappointed by the majority of people myself include to have not take action to live differently sooner. Today i do think we are fucked. And i am gone get piss off about it. Now i am gone go cry.

In the words of Bobby Zimmerman, "When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose."

Many of us are in your same shoes. Remember, there ain't nothing more dangerous than a man who has nothing to lose. You'd be crazy not to be scared, angered, frustrated, just keep your head about you. Don't act out of fear nor anger. And never give up. If anything, stick around just to give 'em hell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I am aware of the Commonwealth of Australia being listed on the NYSE.

I would be very interested in any other evidence that anyone has proving that Australia is a corporation.

Where I am going with this is under section 47(6) of the Competition and Consumer Act:

(6)  A corporation also engages in the practice of exclusive dealing if the corporation:

(c)  gives or allows, or offers to give or allow, a discount, allowance, rebate or credit in relation to the supply or proposed supply of goods or services by the corporation;

on the condition that the person to whom the corporation supplies or offers or  proposes to supply the goods or services or, if that person is a body corporate, a body corporate related to that body corporate will acquire goods or services of a particular kind or description directly or indirectly from another person not being a body corporate related to the corporation.

So if the Australian Government is a corporation it is giving an discount, allowance, rebate or credit (hopefully - I haven't checked the legal interpretation - it may be a big hurdle) for a clot shot if you acquire said clot shot from an unrelated body corporate. Say Pfizer.

The other hurdle is going to be demonstrating that the discount is in relation to the supply of goods or services by the Australian Government corporation. Though that one should be easier.

This argument may be available in other countries with similar consumer protection law.

Absolutely 110% the original federated Australia ceased existence in 1973. From this point on the secret agents/politicians began swearing on "The Queen of Australia" which is a non existent entity. Previously they would swear on The Queen of UK, which is an office in the UK obviously. The highest office of Australia. Every politician who has been sworn in under the Queen of Australia is illegitimate. It is since this time Australia's interest has been completely corporate. Whether Australia actually is a corporation, I'm not 100% sure but it would seem that way given Australia's foreign policy is completely American and every single action is corporate.

I would go as far as saying Australians born 1901-1973 and their descendants are displaced people and we need our own sovereign nation.

53 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

69 athletes collapse in a month, several dead, what could be more normal than that, it has always happened.

I had this argument the other day and guy responded ‚Äúit‚Äôs always happened.‚ÄĚ Then he sent me this link to prove it..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

I then pointed out to him that list actually shows that no year on record has had more deaths on the field than this one. And that the figure could be higher if it wasn’t for state of the art medical equipment in higher level leagues and defibrillators and such.

He still maintained it‚Äôs a ‚Äėcoincidence‚Äô.¬†

They just don’t want to hear it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED? (but not admitting it?)

Former British No 1 Johanna Konta RETIRES from tennis aged 30, after admitting she has been suffering from 'heart palpitations' and having missed Wimbledon and the Olympics after she turned down the Covid vaccine but then tested positive for the virus

• Johanna Konta, a former semi-finalist at Wimbledon, has retired from tennis¬†
  • The 30-year-old has struggled this year with problems surrounding coronavirus
  • She missed Wimbledon after one of her support bubble tested positive for virus
  • After turning down the vaccine, Konta then tested positive herself in the summer
  • The British star missed the Tokyo Olympics and detailed how in the past she has had suffered from 'heart palpitations' and has felt 'lightheaded' during matches¬†¬†

By Kieran Jackson For Mailonline

Published: 11:04 GMT, 1 December 2021 | Updated: 14:33 GMT, 1 December 2021

'I have heart palpitations sometimes. Basically, my heartbeat quickens for no reason. I feel a little dizzy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-10262459/Johanna-Konta-announces-SHOCK-retirement-professional-tennis-age-30.html

Well, the way the article is written, it certainly manages to leave some scope for the possibility that Konta did ultimately go and get jabbed. If only we could have 10% confidence, in the MSM just being honest with us. Sigh. I quite liked her as a player and, at heart, she always seemed like quite a nice person to me.

5 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Watford & Chelsea players taken off due to medical incident in the crowd... ..cardiac arrest.

The BBC are currently not accepting any comments on this story. What a surprise!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59499149

4 hours ago, Anders said:

This is happening consistently during live broadcasts. Now, consider how many cases are happening in the average Joe's homes with no media present

Yes, this is why the ambulance service is currently collapsing before our very eyes.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

If you listen from about 1 minute and fifty seconds she says a "THIRD of the EU population is not vaccinated, that's 150 million people" That's very positive news imo. The resistance is strong.

Cheers, Ursula. ūüôā

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

The disturbing thing about this whole shit show coming out of clownworld is:

a) how many complete retards there are in the world

b) how many sick psychopaths there are in the world

c) how many servile people there are in the world

d) how so many people just keep acting as if nothing strange is going on

This may be your final fate, Macnamara.

Edited by numnuts

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

ok i'm not bored anymore, can we slow things down again?

'Time to think about mandatory vaccination' across the ENTIRE EU, Ursula von der Leyen warns after Austria and Germany announced plans to force jabs on all adults

• Ursula von der Leyen said it is 'time to think about' making Covid jabs mandatory¬†
  • While it will ultimately be up to each European state to set its policy, she said it is her 'personal opinion' that forcing people to get jabs should be discussed¬†
  • Comes after Austria announced plans to make vaccines mandatory by February¬†
  • Aide to incoming German Chancellor said he is also in favour of a jab mandate¬†

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline

Published: 12:27 GMT, 1 December 2021 | Updated: 15:50 GMT, 1 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262737/Europe-Covid-Time-think-mandatory-vaccines-Ursula-von-der-Leyen-says.html

their all fuckin looneys ..thank god we left that mad house..spent years propping them up..twats..all they ever wanted was our cash to bail out debt ridden countries

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

If you listen from about 1 minute and fifty seconds she says a "THIRD of the EU population is not vaccinated, that's 150 million people"

That's very positive news imo. The resistance is strong.

if she said a third then its more.. you cant believe anything these lying bastards say,it comes naturally

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Is this right? After his speech urging everyone to wear masks again and be very very scared of the omnicon variant he enjoys an over priced dinner in a big crowd of maskless people? 

image.png

are you really that surprised ?...rich..spoilt..fat..ugly..lying piece of murderous shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

In the words of Bobby Zimmerman, "When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose."

Many of us are in your same shoes. Remember, there ain't nothing more dangerous than a man who has nothing to lose. You'd be crazy not to be scared, angered, frustrated, just keep your head about you. Don't act out of fear nor anger. And never give up. If anything, stick around just to give 'em hell.

Thank You for your words of support. I really do appreciate. That is the only place that i felt i would have the chance that someone would understand the position of someone on his own trying to just not comply to insanity. But how keeping my head about me gone do anything useful thing for me or anyone else apart knowing "i am not alone" "we should keep continuing to not comply" (which i do). While waiting for everyone else who are fast asleep and most probably never gone wake up to either die or to go completely nuts while i struggle to survive. Seriously how can a Man who have nothing to lose can be dangerous if he do not use his fear and anger to do something tangible while he still have enough energy to do it. If someone who have almost lost everything just not complying he is not dangerous. He is dead. I don't intent to comply. But how can not complying in a sea of compliance could be of any use at this point. Again i really appreciate your words. But i really do wonder how dangerous i could be starving out in the street at minus 15c outside. Which in my case is very close. Calice qu'est-ce que l'ont fait ici mon Dieux?

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2021 at 7:06 AM, alexa said:

You've a good point here, I never looked at it like this.ūüĎć

I know. It's not a nice thing to have to think about however I wouldn't put it past them. 

Now we have the ever present threat of mandatory vaccinations looming.  That's where they have always been headed. It's frightening really.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic