Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Fifth element said:

I`ve got this game and it was superbly great and unusual...

Creepy 1999 video game ‘Omikron’ goes viral amid Omicron variant fears (hitc.com)

The name of the game, Omikron, is just one letter different from the new Covid mutation Omicron, and that’s not the only similarity between the two either.

In one speech, David Bowie’s character Boz speaks about taking a stand against the government, which many are likening to attitudes towards the government during the Covid-19 pandemic.

“Wake up. People of Omikron and it’s corrupt government are lulling you to sleep in order to control you better. They have transformed you into puppets that are manipulated by Icks and the Demons,” Boz says.

He continued: “Join the Awakened Ones and rise up to fight for your freedom. Together we can win.”

Omicron also comes up in another great space adventure game called freelancer...

And the icing on the cake,never heard of this...

9868126260?profile=original

When did THE OMICRON VARIANT become PHASE IV? 

Phase-IV-1974-original-US-poster.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Watford & Chelsea players taken off due to medical incident in the crowd...

...cardiac arrest.

Yep. Another one. Almost a weekly thing now in football with either supporters or players collapsing.

and you need to show your covid app to gain entry as well. 

22 minutes ago, Critilo said:

When did THE OMICRON VARIANT become PHASE IV? 

Phase-IV-1974-original-US-poster.jpg

Interesting film and one of my favourites. Its about ants evolving and becoming super intelligent. At the end the humans are assimilated into the ants hive mind. Saul bass's only film, he worked with Kubrick. I'm assuming this is an alternative title, it may be listed on IMDB.

5 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Now another one at the Saints game.....

That's why this "newest strain" was created, which just happens to have mutated to include heart issues. Where the good ol' fashioned Covid was just a bad flu that made you lose you sense of taste, smell and reason.

Edited by KingKitty

28 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Yep. Another one. Almost a weekly thing now in football with either supporters or players collapsing.

and you need to show your covid app to gain entry as well. 

This is happening consistently during live broadcasts. Now, consider how many cases are happening in the average Joe's homes with no media present

• Like 1

Seeing as they've already said all the sportsmen seizing up is a coincidence, they'll brush this off in no time - in fact they'll probably have the nerve to blame it on phoney Omicron (I see an Israeli doc has 'come out' this eve and blamed his sniffles on catching phoney Omicron at a conference in London last week). Ha ha. They have no shame.

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2021 at 4:48 AM, MarcusOmouse said:

Thanks for your input S.O.S

What are your thoughts  about coming from this from the laws of commerce position?

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/cal-washington-the-inpower-movement-babylonian-commerce-the-notice-of-liability/

If you are truly informed and speak to them in their language, they appear to shit their britches.

I had a listen to the first twenty minutes or so.

To me it is the usual disinformation based on a poor understanding.

There is no such thing as laws of commerce. As a category, like common law, law of equity etc. He is probably referring to Mercantile Law. Mercantile Law can be varied by both common law and statute.

He talks about resisting 5G meters being placed on property.

The basis for this is unfounded in law.

First, the government has an easement over all property titles to place utility infrastructure.

Second, there is no basis in contract law to claim that silence amounts to consent. This is just plain wrong. Acceptance of an offer must be communicated to the offeror.

I stopped listening at this point. I would have been left with no teeth to grind.

I am not saying don't resist. We must resist at all costs.

But I am saying I would try a lot of different methods before I resorted to this.

12 minutes ago, Anders said:

This is happening consistently during live broadcasts. Now, consider how many cases are happening in the average Joe's homes with no media present

And what the family of those Joes and Janes will be told as the cause of death, as well.

Add to that, the mindset of these devoted Covidians who refuse to lay blame on their sacred "vaccines". The number deaths will continue to increase before most of them wake form their mental slumbers. 

I speculate, the reason we are seeing so many sports stars dropping like flies is due to the sheer number of them. In the world of entertainment (which is really all professional sports is, after all), athletes generally play in teams. Pop stars and actors work as individuals. You can cart off a *Tom Hanks to some tropical isle and have him Twit out a post and Facebook a selfie, creating the illusion he is still alive and well. But, these sport stars gotta show up to practice, play on a team, etc. A lot harder to sweep one under the rug once the mutations begin and their heart turns into a time bomb. Only problem is,. convincing the rest of the flock that young, healthy and fit athletes (who've been jabbed) have weak hearts. Introducing, the new and improved Covid virus,! Now fortified with cardiac complications!

Looks like these athletes need to start evaluating the cost of their own lives. I'm supposing most have gone along with the government shots so they don't lose their lucrative paychecks. 

*Note: I am not suggesting Tom Hanks has died of Covid. I just used him as an example. Tom Hanks clone, on the other hand, has died , though not from Covid. He succumbed to auto-erotic asphyxiation.

15 hours ago, pete675 said:

Graphene hydroxide structure on the right:

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep07419/figures/6

Dr Noack's videos on GH in vaccines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5Sv6B9HWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1GQDvGMs0

In view of the importance of this topic, I'd recommend download and save as soon as possible. Videos like this tend to disappear from YT.

They are dead already, do you have copies?