Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Now another one at the Saints game.....

That's why this "newest strain" was created, which just happens to have mutated to include heart issues. Where the good ol' fashioned Covid was just a bad flu that made you lose you sense of taste, smell and reason.

Edited by KingKitty

28 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Yep. Another one. Almost a weekly thing now in football with either supporters or players collapsing.

and you need to show your covid app to gain entry as well. 

This is happening consistently during live broadcasts. Now, consider how many cases are happening in the average Joe's homes with no media present

• Like 1

Seeing as they've already said all the sportsmen seizing up is a coincidence, they'll brush this off in no time - in fact they'll probably have the nerve to blame it on phoney Omicron (I see an Israeli doc has 'come out' this eve and blamed his sniffles on catching phoney Omicron at a conference in London last week). Ha ha. They have no shame.

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2021 at 4:48 AM, MarcusOmouse said:

Thanks for your input S.O.S

What are your thoughts  about coming from this from the laws of commerce position?

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/cal-washington-the-inpower-movement-babylonian-commerce-the-notice-of-liability/

If you are truly informed and speak to them in their language, they appear to shit their britches.

I had a listen to the first twenty minutes or so.

To me it is the usual disinformation based on a poor understanding.

There is no such thing as laws of commerce. As a category, like common law, law of equity etc. He is probably referring to Mercantile Law. Mercantile Law can be varied by both common law and statute.

He talks about resisting 5G meters being placed on property.

The basis for this is unfounded in law.

First, the government has an easement over all property titles to place utility infrastructure.

Second, there is no basis in contract law to claim that silence amounts to consent. This is just plain wrong. Acceptance of an offer must be communicated to the offeror.

I stopped listening at this point. I would have been left with no teeth to grind.

I am not saying don't resist. We must resist at all costs.

But I am saying I would try a lot of different methods before I resorted to this.

12 minutes ago, Anders said:

This is happening consistently during live broadcasts. Now, consider how many cases are happening in the average Joe's homes with no media present

And what the family of those Joes and Janes will be told as the cause of death, as well.

Add to that, the mindset of these devoted Covidians who refuse to lay blame on their sacred "vaccines". The number deaths will continue to increase before most of them wake form their mental slumbers. 

I speculate, the reason we are seeing so many sports stars dropping like flies is due to the sheer number of them. In the world of entertainment (which is really all professional sports is, after all), athletes generally play in teams. Pop stars and actors work as individuals. You can cart off a *Tom Hanks to some tropical isle and have him Twit out a post and Facebook a selfie, creating the illusion he is still alive and well. But, these sport stars gotta show up to practice, play on a team, etc. A lot harder to sweep one under the rug once the mutations begin and their heart turns into a time bomb. Only problem is,. convincing the rest of the flock that young, healthy and fit athletes (who've been jabbed) have weak hearts. Introducing, the new and improved Covid virus,! Now fortified with cardiac complications!

Looks like these athletes need to start evaluating the cost of their own lives. I'm supposing most have gone along with the government shots so they don't lose their lucrative paychecks. 

*Note: I am not suggesting Tom Hanks has died of Covid. I just used him as an example. Tom Hanks clone, on the other hand, has died , though not from Covid. He succumbed to auto-erotic asphyxiation.

3 hours ago, Firebird said:

Total clown world. And look how customers are all maskless at their tables. And as if the ''vaccine'' means you're ''healthy''. Do people even think, even if they do believe there's a medieval plague out there? The mind boggles.

Did someone say Medieval Plague?

image.png.0b2c1511bd5c3fdb05b29e6f0b8fbf07.png

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, pete675 said:

Graphene hydroxide structure on the right:

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep07419/figures/6

Dr Noack's videos on GH in vaccines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5Sv6B9HWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1GQDvGMs0

In view of the importance of this topic, I'd recommend download and save as soon as possible. Videos like this tend to disappear from YT.

They are dead already, do you have copies?

3 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Evil bitch.

If you listen from about 1 minute and fifty seconds she says a "THIRD of the EU population is not vaccinated, that's 150 million people"

That's very positive news imo. The resistance is strong.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

If you listen from about 1 minute and fifty seconds she says a "THIRD of the EU population is not vaccinated, that's 150 million people"

That's very positive news imo. The resistance is strong.

I bet it's actually more, not convinced by their numbers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to the posters who posted about Watford vs Chelsea and Southampton vs Leicester. Earlier I was chatting to my neighbour, Magneto, saying how players and fans are collapsing a lot more nowadays. He replied with the, "That has always happened," crap. The two tonight has made him realise something is going on (just shared a spliff with him!).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/30/2021 at 6:21 PM, Velma said:

Omicron COVID variant underlines need for global ‚Äėpandemic treaty‚Äô

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/11/1106722

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, was addressing the start of a special three-day meeting of the organisation‚Äôs governing body in Geneva on Monday, amidst a global alert over the new strain, arguing that greater international cooperation is essential to preserve ‚Äúhard won gains‚ÄĚ against the virus. The World Health Assembly meeting was convened to decide on the issue of a so-called ‚Äúpandemic treaty‚ÄĚ.

They are all slowly turning in to caricatures of themselves. The only treaty we need, is one to deal with the pandemic of blackmailed paedos currently afflicting our planet.

On 11/30/2021 at 7:00 PM, Firebird said:

Dutch ''health'' minister is saying they already know 'precisely' where the unvaccinated live, and what their reasons are for not being vaccinated.

That is a silly statement for the Dutch Health Minister to make, as it is literally impossible for them to know all of this. Unless, they are reading the minds of those who haven't spoken about the matter to anyone else.

On 11/30/2021 at 7:24 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

The only reason some people win against the system is that, for now, the courts want to give the appearance of probity. But that is changing. Now the tyrants are doubling down and the law is going to be ignored completely.

Things will always get a bit crazy, before a police state collapses. It is normal. As I said earlier on in this thread, did anyone expect Emperor Ming to just 'jog on'? Um, no.

On 11/30/2021 at 8:32 PM, Morpheus said:

So then why continue to use a platform that continuously seeks to suppress this information? Surely the answer is to break them by not using their services? See this is where is disagree because you're feeding the beast by using them, but our collective buying power can ruin them by moving to alternative platforms and share without suppression. That's the answerūüĎć

Question - 'Is what you are doing raising awareness?'

If the answer is 'Yes', then keep on doing it, whether on mainstream social media, alternative social media or both.

On 11/30/2021 at 8:44 PM, bridb said:

reminds me of the NIST report on Building 7

Yes, a right load of bollocks. A lot of folks just don't realise that NIST weren't allowed to do anything other, than explain how WTC7 collapsed due to fire. That was their only remit. 

Edited by numnuts

8 hours ago, Observed said:

Both federal and State parliaments in Oz are fraudulent. Quite literally. The Australian parliament has been fraudulent since 1973, when "elected" politicians started swearing on a non existent entity. All politicians since then have essentially been secret agents working for Australia as a corporation, not a country. They will never be served by law. 

I am aware of the Commonwealth of Australia being listed on the NYSE.

I would be very interested in any other evidence that anyone has proving that Australia is a corporation.

Where I am going with this is under section 47(6) of the Competition and Consumer Act:

(6)  A corporation also engages in the practice of exclusive dealing if the corporation:

(c)  gives or allows, or offers to give or allow, a discount, allowance, rebate or credit in relation to the supply or proposed supply of goods or services by the corporation;

on the condition that the person to whom the corporation supplies or offers or  proposes to supply the goods or services or, if that person is a body corporate, a body corporate related to that body corporate will acquire goods or services of a particular kind or description directly or indirectly from another person not being a body corporate related to the corporation.

So if the Australian Government is a corporation it is giving an discount, allowance, rebate or credit (hopefully - I haven't checked the legal interpretation - it may be a big hurdle) for a clot shot if you acquire said clot shot from an unrelated body corporate. Say Pfizer.

The other hurdle is going to be demonstrating that the discount is in relation to the supply of goods or services by the Australian Government corporation. Though that one should be easier.

This argument may be available in other countries with similar consumer protection law.

1 minute ago, numnuts said:

Things will always get a bit crazy, before a police state collapses. It is normal. As I said earlier on in this thread, did anyone expect Emperor Ming to just 'jog on'? Um, no.

I am in complete agreement.

I don't expect any time soon that Fauci will say 'Fair Cop Guv. Remind me. Which way is it to the gallows?"

Today on TruNews, Rick Wiles discusses how Omicron suddenly burst into the world news headlines last week. This week there are mounting calls on numerous continents for mandatory vaccinations in all nations.

Are we on the brink of a global vaccination decree?

Will Covid operating system resisters be locked out of the entire world?

https://www.trunews.com/stream/needle-nazis-mad-march-toward-global-mandatory-vaccination

On 11/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

I'd say Carpenter is an insider. He knows the truth. 'They Live' was a documentary according to Roddy Piper.

Yes, I know Carpenter must have inside knowledge and maybe I shouldn't have called him a 'visionary'. Unless, it is in the sense of him having a good inkling of how things will all pan out. Could he be some sort of protected PTB dissident? As in, as long as he is metaphorical, he won't get hit? Wild speculation.

30 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I am in complete agreement. I don't expect any time soon that Fauci will say 'Fair Cop Guv. Remind me. Which way is it to the gallows?"

I am sure that no one would contemplate forcing Dr. Fauci to go to the trouble of having to cross state lines. Any old lamp post will do. ūüėÄ

On 11/30/2021 at 10:05 PM, Golden Retriever said:

In Greece, it's more like a tax, than a fine. Bastards

I think that this is just another bluff move, as with the recent Dutch announcement. However, bluff or no bluff, what really concerns me is the lack of condemnation from the supposed 'great and the good' in the U.K.. Someone really needs to get BoJo and Constipated Keir to give their opinion on this development, right in front of the cameras. As Constipated Keir has been very fond of saying lately, 'It's a very simple question!'.

On 11/30/2021 at 10:10 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Numnuts reminded me of this today which I will watch again in the coming days. It's all related worldwide.

Aaron Russo's Documentary ''America Freedom To Fascism'' Dir cut.

America: Freedom to Fascism is a 2006 film by filmmaker and activist Aaron Russo, covering a variety of subjects that Russo contends are detrimental to Americans. Topics include the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the income tax, Federal Reserve System, national ID cards (REAL ID Act), human-implanted RFID tags, Diebold electronic voting machines,[1] globalization, Big Brother, taser weapons abuse, and the use of terrorism by the government as a means to diminish the citizens' rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America:_Freedom_to_Fascism

Yes, good stuff. Russo's interview with Alex Jones, who I am confident is a shill, is also very good. I think that Russo focused too heavily on the fact that a federal income tax law didn't technically exist; rather than on the current state of corruption in the federal government. I don't think that the concept of a federal income tax is that terrible, in and of itself.

8 hours ago, Mr M said:

Interesting. There certainly seems to be a dark occult dimension to this situation. His account puts me in mind of the black eyed children/people stories in paranormal circles. These had similarities to old-fashioned vampire/demonic legends/encounters.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Today on TruNews, Rick Wiles discusses how Omicron suddenly burst into the world news headlines last week. This week there are mounting calls on numerous continents for mandatory vaccinations in all nations.

Are we on the brink of a global vaccination decree?

Will Covid operating system resisters be locked out of the entire world?

https://www.trunews.com/stream/needle-nazis-mad-march-toward-global-mandatory-vaccination

It is always the darkest before the dawn.

To me this is just desperation.

The narrative is completely collapsing. Insiders are leaving and going public.

Look at Lara Logan. CIA. She blasted Fauci on Fox News. Interesting she should compare him to Mengele. A war criminal smuggled out of Germany by the CIA (OSS) under Operation Paperclip.

The globalists are cornered.

They will go full out now. But we are winning.

Of course this just makes it even more dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, alexa said:

'Time to think about mandatory vaccination' across the ENTIRE EU, Ursula von der Leyen warns after Austria and Germany announced plans to force jabs on all adults 

51197175-0-image-m-11_1638362768265.jpg

The EU Commission President made the remark during a meeting in Brussels on the pandemic as Europe suffers through a brutal wave of Covid infections amid fears over the Omicron variant.

DM

Don't give up the day job, Ursula.

'Moderna I Like to Fuck.'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ74YpkzTrdio9F9ZM-XWm

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's going to happen, not just in the EU but almost everywhere, I predict by the end of 2022. If you decline the vaccine then you will be financially fined or taxed and you will  be excluded from most public settings.

Get prepared as much as you can, financially, practically, circle of like minded people and  most importantly with your own mental health well being.

'Time to think about mandatory vaccination' across the ENTIRE EU, Ursula von der Leyen warns after Austria and Germany announced plans to force jabs on all adults

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262737/Europe-Covid-Time-think-mandatory-vaccines-Ursula-von-der-Leyen-says.html

I didn't know she thought. I reckon she just absorbs soma all day. I don't think that they will get very far with this.

7 hours ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Yes, perhaps each company has manufacturing facilities that mean number I used above (100) could be a lot more BUT is a dose per second a viable production rate? ANY other thoughts welcomed. Anyone reading this should see where / what my thoughts are aiming at.

Maybe it is, for these lunatics.

6 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Meanwhile at a Ukraine McDonalds | Vaccine Passported Only

ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ Watch till the end.

We really need these guys to do a fast food joint tour of the U.K..¬†ūüėÄ

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

FACT CHECK ‚Äď NHS Chief Stephen Powis & ‚ÄúDoctor Oxford‚ÄĚ use 7-months-old Data to claim 75% of Covid-19 Patients in ICU are Unvaccinated

So there you have it, with 65% of hospitalisations and 80% of Covid-19 deaths being among the vaccinated population over the past three months according to the most recent data (not 5-7 months old data), it turns out that over the weekend, the British public were lied to once again by the very people they should be able to trust, after they were told by both palliative care doctor Rachel Clarke, and national medical director of NHS England Professor Stephen Powis, that 75% of those in intensive care with Covid-19 are people who have chosen not to be vaccinated.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/11/29/nhs-chief-and-doctor-oxford-lie-to-british-public/

Is it just me, or did Powis go low profile, after the early days of Covid? Maybe lined up as a replacement for Whitty or Vallance, if one of them is forced out?

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic