Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

27 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Just some numbers that I am pondering over.

Would welcome feedback / thoughts / criticism!!! over any of these thoughts +(Check my maths!) :

VACCINES (yes I know that they are NOT that).

FACTS: 8 billion+ doses given world wide. (= 8,000,000,000)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Statistics and Research - Our World in Data

Number of seconds in 32 years = 1,009,152,000 i.e 1 billion (365 x 24 x 3600) - yes ignore leap year!!!

So if they (the manufacturers)are able to produce one dose / second then 8 x 32 years needed = 256 years!

ok, more than one manufacturer, say 100, then 256 / 100 = 2.56 years.

Have we had "covid" problem for that length of time?

This link below suggests only 42 manufacturing companies so above timescale should be 2.56 x 2 = 5+ years!

Complete List of Companies Developing a Coronavirus Vaccine & Treatment - GineersNow

https://gineersnow.com/industries/medical/list-companies-covid19-vaccines

Yes, perhaps each company has manufacturing facilities that mean number I used above (100) could be a lot more

BUT is a dose per second a viable production rate?

ANY other thoughts welcomed 

Anyone reading this should see where / what my thoughts are aiming at.

I read somewhere on this forum that vax supplies were coming from area 51. If this is true or not i wouldn't know. Can remember where i read it.

Edited by Captainlove

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's going to happen, not just in the EU but almost everywhere, I predict by the end of 2022

If you decline the vaccine then you will be financially fined or taxed and you will  be

excluded from most public settings.

Get prepared as much as you can, financially, practically, circle of like minded people and  most importantly with your own mental health well being.

'Time to think about mandatory vaccination' across the ENTIRE EU, Ursula von der Leyen warns after Austria and Germany announced plans to force jabs on all adults

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262737/Europe-Covid-Time-think-mandatory-vaccines-Ursula-von-der-Leyen-says.html

GR sorry what your saying is pure speculation. We dont know what the outcome will be as nothing is set in stone and its up to the people to change the future.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

What's the most bizarre/Unusual mask you've literally seen, I can't say I've seen any myself, but you may have ?

I've posted similar pix on this thread in the past. These I find to be the definition of irony (actual mask available on eBay) :

s-l400.jpgs-l640.jpg

MASK_WSPIR184W_CBA.jpg

...I would suggest they wear this mask, instead:

e6748ccb7261ad0a22de56f5713ca857.jpg

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's going to happen, not just in the EU but almost everywhere, I predict by the end of 2022

If you decline the vaccine then you will be financially fined or taxed and you will  be

excluded from most public settings.

Get prepared as much as you can, financially, practically, circle of like minded people and  most importantly with your own mental health well being.

'Time to think about mandatory vaccination' across the ENTIRE EU, Ursula von der Leyen warns after Austria and Germany announced plans to force jabs on all adults

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262737/Europe-Covid-Time-think-mandatory-vaccines-Ursula-von-der-Leyen-says.html

But that is just straight up illegal GR. They can go fuck themselves.

• Like 2

Nearly 2 years in and 3 weeks to flatten the curve has become 3 weeks till we know how deadly the new made-up variant is. Apologies if already posted but the child angle is the only one left for them to play to keep the masses onside regarding the vax, so I'd expect a few more of these 'reports' in the coming days:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-29/young-kids-make-up-10-of-hospital-cases-in-omicron-epicenter

10 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

GR sorry what your saying is pure speculation. We dont know what the outcome will be as nothing is set in stone and its up to the people to change the future.

The people will not change the future. You have been brainwashed since birth to believe that the police are there to protect the country from criminals and that they the friends of the righteous.

In fact, the police are there to protect the CRIMINALS FROM THE PEOPLE and they are your sworn enemies. Government lackeys like the Gestapo.

"We are only obeying orders."

Millions of people all over terrified of the blue uniform as if they are gods. You are past help. Just accept your fate and bow to the heroic "boys in blue."

11 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Meanwhile at a Ukraine McDonalds | Vaccine Passported Only

🤣🤣🤣 Watch till the end.

Total clown world. And look how customers are all maskless at their tables. And as if the ''vaccine'' means you're ''healthy''. Do people even think, even if they do believe there's a medieval plague out there? The mind boggles.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Morpheus said:

images.jpg

I can't confirm the legitimacy of this post but it may give credence to the fact that a lot of doses were saline, hence the push for boosters every 3 months whilst they concoct the death potion and distribute accordingly. Just a thought. 

I worked in the biotech industry for a few years.

Every drug manufactured has to go through an inspection process, not just for the contents, but for it's containers, as well. As I understand it, these Covid "vaccines" must be kept refrigerated, meaning they can not reach a certain temperature level or they will have to be destroyed. Drugs of this nature slows down the inspection/quality control process, for obvious reasons.

Stockpiling temperature/climate controlled drugs would not be very feasible, as they will have a limited shelf life, even when kept refrigerated. Freezing them would not work, either, as that would destroy them just as allowing them to get too warm.

The amount of humans needed just for the inspection/quality control alone would be astronomical, as his post suggest. And, by the way, these inspectors and quality control personnel are not "rocket scientist", either. High school diploma or GED will suffice. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Total clown world. And look how customers are all maskless at their tables. And as if the ''vaccine'' means you're ''healthy''. Do people even think, even if they do believe there's a medieval plague out there? The mind boggles.

When you are so concerned about your health that you choose to eat at McDonalds. 

Well, they do have a clown as their company spokesperson.

Edited by KingKitty

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Is this right? After his speech urging everyone to wear masks again and be very very scared of the omnicon variant he enjoys an over priced dinner in a big crowd of maskless people? 

image.png

It's the "in thing" with all the trendy despots...

From Breitbart:

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Nancy Pelosi Goes Maskless at Crowded DC Event

rsz_pelosimask2-640x480.png

From the article:

Photos granted exclusively to Breitbart News show Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi going maskless at a crowded indoor event, just a day after President Biden urged all Americans to once again start wearing masks indoors.

PelosiEventTicket-971x1024.jpg

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://rumble.com/vpzp18-teenager-has-a-neurological-reaction-to-the-pfizer-vaccine.html

Teenager has a Neurological Reaction to the Pfizer Vaccine

Poor girl. Blackmailed into taking part in a medical experiment. I can't see any reason Gates, Fauci, et al. should be exempt from the death penalty once convicted.

• Like 1

Also from Breitbart:

Foo Fighters Cancels Minneapolis Concert After Venue Rejects Band’s COVID Measures

Foofighterscovidvenue1-640x480.jpg

Dave Grohl seen here, trying to muster up some original talent and abilities.

From the article:

The rock band (sic) was scheduled to perform at the University of Minnesota’s Huntington Bank Stadium on August 3, but announced they are “working on finding a suitable replacement — one that will prioritize the health and safety of everyone working and attending the show.”

In a tweet on Tuesday, the Foo Fighters accused the Huntington Bank Stadium of refusing “to agree to the band’s COVID safety measures.” The band didn’t elaborate on the nature of the dispute or the kinds of safety measures it was demanding of the venue.

All the more reason to listen to The King Kitty Band, kids. 😼

• Haha 1

I`ve got this game and it was superbly great and unusual...

Creepy 1999 video game ‘Omikron’ goes viral amid Omicron variant fears (hitc.com)

The name of the game, Omikron, is just one letter different from the new Covid mutation Omicron, and that’s not the only similarity between the two either.

In one speech, David Bowie’s character Boz speaks about taking a stand against the government, which many are likening to attitudes towards the government during the Covid-19 pandemic.

“Wake up. People of Omikron and it’s corrupt government are lulling you to sleep in order to control you better. They have transformed you into puppets that are manipulated by Icks and the Demons,” Boz says.

He continued: “Join the Awakened Ones and rise up to fight for your freedom. Together we can win.”

Omicron also comes up in another great space adventure game called freelancer...

And the icing on the cake,never heard of this...

9868126260?profile=original

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic