Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

On 11/30/2021 at 2:17 PM, Golden Retriever said:

 

According to the Egg Head Health Minister the PCR tests can tell if a person is infected with

the Delta or Omnicron variant. I think he's lying.

 

PCR test can tell if your Covid is Omicron

"The Omicron Variant has 'S Gene Dropout' which Delta does not - a PCR test can detect that, letting people know if their Covid is Delta or Omicron"

 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-sajid-javid-faces-questions-22299149

He's lying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Channel restricted...  Contains incitement to hatred"

 

So they're blocking UK from viewing!

It has been mentioned before that bitchute is compromised!

Im using a vpn so didnt notice - cheers bud

 

edit Thanks for supplementing @SimonTV

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just some numbers that I am pondering over.

Would welcome feedback / thoughts / criticism!!! over any of these thoughts +(Check my maths!) :

 

VACCINES (yes I know that they are NOT that).

FACTS: 8 billion+ doses given world wide. (= 8,000,000,000)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Statistics and Research - Our World in Data

 

Number of seconds in 32 years = 1,009,152,000 i.e 1 billion (365 x 24 x 3600) - yes ignore leap year!!!

So if they (the manufacturers)are able to produce one dose / second then 8 x 32 years needed = 256 years!

 

ok, more than one manufacturer, say 100, then 256 / 100 = 2.56 years.

Have we had "covid" problem for that length of time?

 

This link below suggests only 42 manufacturing companies so above timescale should be 2.56 x 2 = 5+ years!

 

Complete List of Companies Developing a Coronavirus Vaccine & Treatment - GineersNow

https://gineersnow.com/industries/medical/list-companies-covid19-vaccines

 

Yes, perhaps each company has manufacturing facilities that mean number I used above (100) could be a lot more

BUT is a dose per second a viable production rate?

 

ANY other thoughts welcomed 

Anyone reading this should see where / what my thoughts are aiming at.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Just some numbers that I am pondering over.

Would welcome feedback / thoughts / criticism!!! over any of these thoughts +(Check my maths!) :

 

VACCINES (yes I know that they are NOT that).

FACTS: 8 billion+ doses given world wide. (= 8,000,000,000)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Statistics and Research - Our World in Data

 

Number of seconds in 32 years = 1,009,152,000 i.e 1 billion (365 x 24 x 3600) - yes ignore leap year!!!

So if they (the manufacturers)are able to produce one dose / second then 8 x 32 years needed = 256 years!

 

ok, more than one manufacturer, say 100, then 256 / 100 = 2.56 years.

Have we had "covid" problem for that length of time?

 

This link below suggests only 42 manufacturing companies so above timescale should be 2.56 x 2 = 5+ years!

 

Complete List of Companies Developing a Coronavirus Vaccine & Treatment - GineersNow

https://gineersnow.com/industries/medical/list-companies-covid19-vaccines

 

Yes, perhaps each company has manufacturing facilities that mean number I used above (100) could be a lot more

BUT is a dose per second a viable production rate?

 

ANY other thoughts welcomed 

Anyone reading this should see where / what my thoughts are aiming at.

I read somewhere on this forum that vax supplies were coming from area 51. If this is true or not i wouldn't know. Can remember where i read it.

Edited by Captainlove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's going to happen, not just in the EU but almost everywhere, I predict by the end of 2022

 

If you decline the vaccine then you will be financially fined or taxed and you will  be

excluded from most public settings.

 

Get prepared as much as you can, financially, practically, circle of like minded people and  most importantly with your own mental health well being.

 

'Time to think about mandatory vaccination' across the ENTIRE EU, Ursula von der Leyen warns after Austria and Germany announced plans to force jabs on all adults

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262737/Europe-Covid-Time-think-mandatory-vaccines-Ursula-von-der-Leyen-says.html

 

GR sorry what your saying is pure speculation. We dont know what the outcome will be as nothing is set in stone and its up to the people to change the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

What's the most bizarre/Unusual mask you've literally seen, I can't say I've seen any myself, but you may have ?

I've posted similar pix on this thread in the past. These I find to be the definition of irony (actual mask available on eBay) :

s-l400.jpgs-l640.jpg

MASK_WSPIR184W_CBA.jpg

 

...I would suggest they wear this mask, instead:

e6748ccb7261ad0a22de56f5713ca857.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's going to happen, not just in the EU but almost everywhere, I predict by the end of 2022

 

If you decline the vaccine then you will be financially fined or taxed and you will  be

excluded from most public settings.

 

Get prepared as much as you can, financially, practically, circle of like minded people and  most importantly with your own mental health well being.

 

'Time to think about mandatory vaccination' across the ENTIRE EU, Ursula von der Leyen warns after Austria and Germany announced plans to force jabs on all adults

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262737/Europe-Covid-Time-think-mandatory-vaccines-Ursula-von-der-Leyen-says.html

 

But that is just straight up illegal GR. They can go fuck themselves.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nearly 2 years in and 3 weeks to flatten the curve has become 3 weeks till we know how deadly the new made-up variant is. Apologies if already posted but the child angle is the only one left for them to play to keep the masses onside regarding the vax, so I'd expect a few more of these 'reports' in the coming days:

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-29/young-kids-make-up-10-of-hospital-cases-in-omicron-epicenter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

GR sorry what your saying is pure speculation. We dont know what the outcome will be as nothing is set in stone and its up to the people to change the future.

The people will not change the future. You have been brainwashed since birth to believe that the police are there to protect the country from criminals and that they the friends of the righteous.

 

In fact, the police are there to protect the CRIMINALS FROM THE PEOPLE and they are your sworn enemies. Government lackeys like the Gestapo.

 

"We are only obeying orders."

 

Millions of people all over terrified of the blue uniform as if they are gods. You are past help. Just accept your fate and bow to the heroic "boys in blue."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...