Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Daniel Andrews has a court date at Myrtleford Magistrates Court on 17th of December.  He was charged with, but not limited to, misprision of treason and fraud.  And as a result of those charges being filed and served, they were served at his electoral office, … the police have been given notice … The courts have been told to supress the listing but we put it out there, we’ve been to the court registrars.  Now that means any politician on indictable criminal offences which is a life penalty but under martial law it’s a death sentence – it has to go to a grand jury,” Rech told the crowd in Melbourne.

Both federal and State parliaments in Oz are fraudulent. Quite literally. The Australian parliament has been fraudulent since 1973, when "elected" politicians started swearing on a non existent entity. All politicians since then have essentially been secret agents working for Australia as a corporation, not a country. They will never be served by law. 

• Sad 1

Not sure if this has been posted, but good news from the USA for the time being.

• Courts block two Biden administration COVID vaccine mandates

Nov 30 (Reuters) - The Biden administration was blocked on Tuesday from enforcing two mandates requiring millions of American workers to get vaccinated against COVID-19, a key part of its strategy for controlling the spread of the coronavirus.

U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty in Monroe, Louisiana, temporarily blocked the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) from enforcing its vaccine mandate for healthcare workers until the court can resolve legal challenges.

Doughty's ruling applied nationwide, except in 10 states where the CMS was already prevented from enforcing the rule due to a prior order from a federal judge in St. Louis.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/us-judge-blocks-vaccine-mandate-contractors-three-states-2021-11-30/

The best anagram yet.

I've been telling the forum for at least six years the media are the most dangerous corporations

and encouraged folk to research who they are. I was vilified for pointing out they are disproportionaely

Jewish and Zionists and often was "timed out" on the old forum for speaking the truth.

@Macnamaraand @oddsnsodsknow this.

The media is the virus as well as Governments and Big Pharma.

Great Anagram here.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The best anagram yet.

I've been telling the forum for at least six years the media are the most dangerous corporations

and encouraged folk to research who they are. I was vilified for pointing out they are disproportionaely

Jewish and Zionists and often was "timed out" on the old forum for speaking the truth.

Great Anagram here.

Did you hear omnicron is an anagram of "no crimbo" Which is slang for no christmas. 

• Haha 1

Sporty plumber, 26, DIES 12 days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine - as authorities probe if his tragic death was related to the jab

• Health officials are investigating the death of a 26-year-old man in New Zealand
  • Rory James Nairn died 12 days after receiving his first Pfizer Covid vaccination 
  • His distraught fiancée says the public need to be made more away for the risks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10261605/Sporty-plumber-26-DIES-12-days-getting-Pfizer-Covid-vaccine.html

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Did you hear omnicron is an anagram of "no crimbo" Which is slang for no christmas. 

Yes but Delta and Omicron combined is Media Control which is more truthful imo

Omnicron or Omicron? I think the latter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omicron

Edited by Golden Retriever

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The best anagram yet.

Great Anagram here.

Delta Omicron ... 12 letters   1+2 = 3

Media Control ... 12 letters    1+2= 3

33 again.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sporty plumber, 26, DIES 12 days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine - as authorities probe if his tragic death was related to the jab

• Health officials are investigating the death of a 26-year-old man in New Zealand
  • Rory James Nairn died 12 days after receiving his first Pfizer Covid vaccination 
  • His distraught fiancée says the public need to be made more away for the risks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10261605/Sporty-plumber-26-DIES-12-days-getting-Pfizer-Covid-vaccine.html

Getting silly now.

34 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The media on the whole won't expose it, but some people are giving hints including Jeff Stelling on Sky Sports. In the last few days, but I can't find the video clip about a fan collapsing in the stands. The media portrayed it to be a "disturbance"

LOL 🤣🤣

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, soulalways said:

i hope this bastard gets what he deserves...did you watch the video in main page a while back of the guy who gate crashed a meeting with him in attendance,,?  he turned to him(the guy) and smiled an the guy said his eyes were jet black...he swore he felt that this andrews wasnt human..!..it sounds a bit out there but i do believe in the lizzard hybrids as theres so many reports about these things.

Interesting. There certainly seems to be a dark occult dimension to this situation.

His account puts me in mind of the black eyed children/people stories in paranormal circles. These had similarities to old-fashioned vampire/demonic legends/encounters. Link

Also classic black eyed entities include the traditional grey alien/ultraterrestrials.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

So just to confirm, they want  us to wear a mask when we enter a shop or go on public transport but not when we enter a busy pub or restaurant. 

That’s like having a pissing section in your local swimming pool.

What's the most bizarre/Unusual mask you've literally seen, I can't say I've seen any myself, but you may have ?

The Omicron Deception; how long can they string out the mutation-stories?

by Jon Rappoport

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

Nothing mutates faster than a non-virus, except perhaps Tony Fauci’s pronouncements about the “pandemic.”

In early 2020, it all started with a “virus” no one had isolated. Meaning a phantom, a fake, a con, a non-entity. NO VIRUS TO THIS DAY.

Now we’ve had fake variants of the fakes. Delta; Omicron from Africa.

The Stupidity Index---how stupid a person has to be in order to believe the official COVID narrative---is expanding. The more variants, the dumber obedient people have to be, to go along with the show.

At some point, as the number of variants grows, even people who resemble sloths living their lives hanging upside down in trees, will wake up.

“What was that new mutation last week? And this one today? It really comes from Antarctica? And we have to stay indoors for another month? I just want to tailgate and sit in a stadium and scream and drink and watch football…”

Which has already been happening this fall. By the millions, people are pouring into packed venues every weekend to watch pro, college, and high school football. On November 27th, 104,000 sat unmasked, cheek to jowl, in Michigan Stadium as their beloved home team upset Ohio State---and at the end of the game at least 20,000 fans came out on the field to celebrate. The field and the stands formed one vast sea of humanity. Variant? What variant? Delta? Omicron? Are they college fraternities?

Vegas bookies may be getting ready to post an over/under number on the final total of CDC/WHO variants. I say it would be 5.

At 5, people will lose track. They’ll forget the previous variants. They’ll tend to ignore COVID news altogether.

The basic tactic since the beginning has been: invent new fantasies to explain prior fantasies. For example, “Vaccinated people can still catch COVID.” That’s a fantasy because there is no virus. Now comes, “The vaccinated people catching COVID are really being infected by a variant; Delta or Omicron; that’s why the vaccine has become ‘less effective’.”

If you’ve ever forced yourself to sit through one of the hundred or so virus-outbreak movies, you know that at some point the scientific story line loses its impact. You’re thinking, “Let’s get to the car chase and the stuff blowing up and the people shooting each other.”

That’s what the movie is really about.

The COVID hoax is really about lockdowns and destruction of economies and lives and vaccine injury and death and tyrannical takeover of ruined society.

I’ll give you another number. It really does exist. It’s the grand total, worldwide, of people who are either: coming out into the street protesting the COVID restrictions and mandates; or ignoring them altogether and breaking all the rules and going about their lives unvaccinated.

I don’t know what that number is, but when it’s reached, the sociopaths will retreat. The genie will be out of the bottle for good.

Yes, it’s a very big number. But when has freedom not had a price?

Apparently, many people believe the number doesn’t matter, because God is going to intercede and make things right. It’s hard for me to imagine He’ll come through if most people, on their own, are doing NOTHING.

In the Old Testament, He seems to be chronically irked on this very point.

Starting in 1986, it took me two years to uncover the con that was HIV. I thought I had reached the bottom of it, but there were a few miles to go. Later, in the 1990s, I realized the bottom was NOTHING. That’s right. This sometimes is the case in really long cons. You drill all the way down and you find an empty space where you thought something existed.

The bottom of the HIV con---as with SARS-CoV-2---is: the virus doesn’t exist.

In prior articles, I’ve spelled this out in great detail.

It’s stage magic. There is no woman in the box. When the magician saws off her legs, she’s not there. As far as flesh is concerned, he’s sawing through nothing.

The magician is selling the audience’s illusion back to the audience.

As various propagandists have pointed out, the bigger the lie the easier it is to make it stick.

That’s because people are only familiar with small or moderate-sized lies; and because the amount of Structure which would be overturned by the exposure of a huge lie is too threatening.

“You mean the FDA and the CDC and WHO are all going down? Disappearing into dust? But I feel comfortable with them. They’re my friends. I don’t want to see them disappear…”

I do. And tomorrow wouldn’t be too soon.

And if the so-called branch of medical science called virology vanished from the Earth, there would be champagne corks popping in my house.

But for the moment, I’d be satisfied if all vaccine mandates everywhere were wiped off the books---just to give us some breathing room.

That revolution IS within our grasp, if enough of us build toward the critical-mass number I just alluded to above. It would be quite something to see. A fabulous jolt of adrenaline for the human race; for the right reason, for once.

Leave the Omicron and the Delta fantasies for the sloths on the couch. One day, they’ll stir from their trance and stumble along to catch up with us.

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic