Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

So just to confirm, they want  us to wear a mask when we enter a shop or go on public transport but not when we enter a busy pub or restaurant. 

That’s like having a pissing section in your local swimming pool.

out likes - perfect analogy 👍

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
left the fucking u out of out?

1 hour ago, zArk said:

BT has been enabled by default on phones that have diwnloaded the NHS app

Loads of zombies continue to use the NHS app

Thats all that will be left of the NHS when this shambles of an invented virus runs its course. An app   ;)

Out of likes - forgot about Apps - Sneaky fuckers!

Edited by zarkov

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:
ἑλλάσ, the birthplace of dēmokratia and Western Civilization that built modernity will fine their elderly approx 1/3 of their MONTHLY pension if they don't take the death shot.

Have not Satanic Global Elite bankers not raped the poor Greek people enough over the past decade? Humiliated and economically striped of their sovereignty and invaded by millions of hostile foreigners reaping havoc across their ancient shores.

Why don't they just exterminate them now like they did to 100s of thousands of our precious elderly in carehomes across the world throughout 2020?

Because demonic forces want Us on our knees and suffering. It would bring great pleasure to have Christ and His 2000 year old worldview begging for mercy as it tortures what remains of the soul of Europa and her Powerful and Proud People and Culture.

261003148_10165992668730360_7634834345782163993_n.jpg.c8edb1b89296e86198178c5b535a2788.jpg

Adopt a Greek gramps should replace adopt a fox now... 🙄

When travelling on NCT buses and visiting our Travel Centre, you will be required to wear a face covering at all times.

Please be mindful and respectful of people who are not wearing a face covering, which includes:

• people avoiding the risk of harm or injury to themselves or others

I think I fit in this category... 🤬

22 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I heard the back end of an announcement on the radio last night. Some woman said (BBC) that there would be a special program on after the football that:

"Addresses the reports of footballers and sports people having heart problems BUT from experts in the medical field"

The way she said 'but' (or similar) implied that all knowledge to date has been spread by persons with no credentials and should therefore be discounted. It was announced as if the program would be putting to bed people's concerns.

I switched the thing off as I knew it would be a hit piece.

59 minutes ago, alexa said:

Bloody hell- What is it ? 

I see these people as agent smiths, whatever the establishment wants to be popular they will be that thing until they are told to be and think something else.

They know if you fuck these people up young enough you get dysfunctional adults searching for an identity. I think that's why they push it on the kids, to screw them up and confuse them and hopefully get them sexually active at a young age so they grow into fucked up mindless retards like this fine young fellow.

• Like 1

My first time venturing in the shops since the mandate......

So I went into three different shops all with giant signs that masks are now mandatory...

I went in, happy as a Cheshire cat, I made a point to look people in the eyes, smile and say hello - they ma have thought I was on something or a bit nutz I don't know (I probably am a bit leftfield  crazy to be honest), but the response was incredible. Their eyes lit up as I engaged with them, almost as if I gave them permission that things are ok.

I think sometimes, the reaction you get reflects the actions and attitude you give out.

Wonderful experience....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's 10:30pm Wed 1st right now, two more sleeps until NZ implements Jim Crow laws -  (rushed through parliament illegally even prompting criticism from Amnesty International (for all thats worth)- but a lot of business' are NOT having it and in open defiance of St Cindy.. and she's NOT happy - she's gonna fine them.

Some small town South Island pubs are choosing to just simply shut their doors rather than comply (or risk being bankrupted by fines)

image.png.368e49c5345cbba0de61ce1eee2bff0c.png

FFWw_4jVUAMSx2v.jpg.0c15dd514d33cced7de5f9587738862d.jpg

I honour all these peoples righteousness - It brings me hope because they never advertise the amoutn of push back there really is here 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fact checkers... just ignoring the facts they don't like.

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/6bb3c3a9

Although some of the side effects of the vaccines may be the same as some of the symptoms of the Omicron variant, it is not a fair comparison. While the effects of Omicron, and COVID-19 generally, are constantly being researched and are not fully understood, the virus can lead to lead to serious health complications and can be fatal. Meanwhile, COVID-19 vaccines are consistently proven to be safe, and side effects are usually mild.

25 minutes ago, campanar said:

Any reported deaths from the Moronic variant? I haven't seen any, it's been around long enough now.

Currently ripping it's way through the country of origin, Botswana. 

Scroll down and have a look at the deaths graph, at this rate there'll be nothing left of the population, really is a wicked variant......

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

My first time venturing in the shops since the mandate......

So I went into three different shops all with giant signs that masks are now mandatory...

I went in, happy as a Cheshire cat, I made a point to look people in the eyes, smile and say hello - they ma have thought I was on something or a bit nutz I don't know (I probably am a bit leftfield  crazy to be honest), but the response was incredible. Their eyes lit up as I engaged with them, almost as if I gave them permission that things are ok.

I think sometimes, the reaction you get reflects the actions and attitude you give out.

Wonderful experience....

People genuinely miss what we used to take for granted decades ago. I remember saying good morning in the street to a stranger some months back (probably around 70 years old) and he also lit up.

I think that some are scared of getting shanked, robbed or just plain ignored if they themselves take the gamble - whatever their age.

As of a few days ago I'm living in an over 55 'retirement' home and I'm the baby of the place. I think at first  the residents assumed me to be a visitor but realise now that I've moved in.

A lady called Mary knocked on my door last night and gave me a joint of pork and some fine bacon. Didn't even know my name. Though I'm sad that my marriage is over, it's like going back to the 1960's or something. I can feel how strong the community spirit is in this place.

Antisocial, demonically inspired distancing and isolating, masks and mandates - I reject them all. Though I'm a loner at heart, I used to love to talk to people I didn't know. You'd get the best of eachother for ten seconds, five minutes, half an hour, more if on a long journey.

It used to piss my wife off that I was so chatty with strangers. She'd wonder where that person was in the marital house. Sadly, she couldn't see how down I've been for quite a few years now and though I tried to talk about it, I got the impression she didn't give a shit. Perhaps that will change over a time of separation.

I'm going to do what you did wherever I go. I know that feeling of wonderment when warmth is received by others.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Morpheus said:

images.jpg

I can't confirm the legitimacy of this post but it may give credence to the fact that a lot of doses were saline, hence the push for boosters every 3 months whilst they concoct the death potion and distribute accordingly. Just a thought. 

12 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Apparently India produces about 1.3 billion doses of vaccine a year and China another 1 billion.

That was in 2016/2017.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7151793/ 

Of course these new clot shots are a completely different technology so old manufacturing methods and factory fit out may be totally irrelevant.

But even if you accept that the manufacturers didn't need to retool and could seamlessly switch over. 8 billion people. Say 3 to 4 doses each. There's a shortfall in capacity.

And stockpiling?

Don't these clot shots have a short shelf life?

I've never thought about it. But it's an excellent point.

Yep. It's not just making the product, it's the infrastructure required as well.

I read an article a few months ago about how vaccine factories can't be repurposed, they really have to be purpose built for the the vaccine produced. You can't just take a facility that manufactures say the flu vaccine and rejig it to make the Covid jab, doesn't work that way.

IIRC the same article stated that construction started on the Pfizer facility where they make the Covid jabs years before the pandemic. Unfortunately I can't remember where I read this otherwise I would provide a link.

Edited by Mr M

10 hours ago, soulalways said:

HAS DR. NOACK BEEN KILLED AFTER PUBLISHING HIS FINDINGS ABOUT THE VACCINES?

THIS IS BLOODY AWFUL!..JUST PROVES THE LENGTHS THESE MUDEREROUS SCUMBAGS WILL GO TO...JUST SHOWS HOW BIG THIS THING IS...LIKE DR DAVID KELLY AND HIS NON FINDINGS ABOUT "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" IN IRAQ...ANYONE WHO TELLS THE TRUTH ARE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD.  both video links below again if been missed.....THESE MONSTERS HAVE TO BE STOPPED....WE CANT LET OUR KIDS LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE THIS!!!

https://davidicke.com/2021/11/30/dr-andreas-noack-reveals-graphene-razor-blades-in-the-fake-vaccine-and-dead-soon-afterwards/

More info on Dr. Noack's death on Henry Makow's website.

Link

This is an odd one, he allegedly died of a heart attack but his wife thinks it was an attack. This supports my earlier assertion on this thread that the cabal are all in on this agenda and will use everything they have in their arsenal to get their way. Using EMF to cause heart attacks is established science and they may have a network they can use to direct lethal force on any individual within it's range. Similar to the Scorpion Stare system for anyone familiar with Charles Stross's Laundry Files novels

If they have a remote way to inflict death on anyone (jabbed or not) politicians and public officials (and their families) may have been theatened to go along with this.

Edited by Mr M
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Could be why the mockingbird media were parroting about Rittenhouse "crossing state lines" ad nauseam - it was the weirdest flex - but it would make sense when you give it context like you just have... seeding the consciousness of those "borders" (they suddenly cared so much about)

2020: Borders are bad, goyim.

2021: Borders are good, goyim.  Don't cross state lines!

Daniel Andrews has a court date at Myrtleford Magistrates Court on 17th of December.  He was charged with, but not limited to, misprision of treason and fraud.  And as a result of those charges being filed and served, they were served at his electoral office, … the police have been given notice … The courts have been told to supress the listing but we put it out there, we’ve been to the court registrars.  Now that means any politician on indictable criminal offences which is a life penalty but under martial law it’s a death sentence – it has to go to a grand jury,” Rech told the crowd in Melbourne.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic