Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

images.jpg

I can't confirm the legitimacy of this post but it may give credence to the fact that a lot of doses were saline, hence the push for boosters every 3 months whilst they concoct the death potion and distribute accordingly. Just a thought. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

images.jpg

I can't confirm the legitimacy of this post but it may give credence to the fact that a lot of doses were saline, hence the push for boosters every 3 months whilst they concoct the death potion and distribute accordingly. Just a thought. 

Apparently India produces about 1.3 billion doses of vaccine a year and China another 1 billion.

That was in 2016/2017.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7151793/ 

Of course these new clot shots are a completely different technology so old manufacturing methods and factory fit out may be totally irrelevant.

But even if you accept that the manufacturers didn't need to retool and could seamlessly switch over. 8 billion people. Say 3 to 4 doses each. There's a shortfall in capacity.

And stockpiling?

Don't these clot shots have a short shelf life?

I've never thought about it. But it's an excellent point.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, skitzorat said:

It's whiteys fault.

image.png.27f6ccaf10eaa97e0d02c4d97e837fef.png

image.png.c4a3e1f4fa2e18776ffb6a93934fae11.png

image.png.5da1148194fb7ad9abe4f474e6b08f50.png

Stupid thing is that it is the exact opposite way round. No virus mutates because of healthy people catching it and becoming immune, because the viruses in a person that beat it will all be dead and an immune person cannot spread a virus as their viral load is too low.

If you have the jibby jabbed with trillions of spike proteins floating in their bodies, then you get mutations galore, because a virus wants to spread and not be killed.

Just like you have to finish a course of antibiotics so that you don't leave one surviving bacteria, because the surviver 'knows' your weapon.

Dumb, lies. The jabbed are causing the mutations. Without them, this whole thing would be long over.

• Like 1

Had email from Tesco today saying this:

"From today, Nov 30th, it will be a legal requirement for customers to wear a face covering in our stores (unless exempt)"

Now does anyone with legal knowledge know if this actually a LAW?. I thought to become a LAW, it needed to go through parliament to be debated, voted on etc etc.

We know a mandate is not a law, but how can a so called new "law" be made in the space of a few days?.

7 minutes ago, epsom said:

Had email from Tesco today saying this:

"From today, Nov 30th, it will be a legal requirement for customers to wear a face covering in our stores (unless exempt)"

Now does anyone with legal knowledge know if this actually a LAW?. I thought to become a LAW, it needed to go through parliament to be debated, voted on etc etc.

We know a mandate is not a law, but how can a so called new "law" be made in the space of a few days?.

At this point just f  it. Don't think about it. 50% doesn't want to wear it anyway and just need a stimulus to take it off... If they see it's possible they will do the same...  

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Switched bluetooth on a friends phone while in a supermarket last week and the bluetooth connections went off the scale.

Interesting.

Do you know if you need to download anything with an iPhone? Or do you just search for bluetooth connections?

I might borrow a phone and try it.

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Interesting.

Do you know if you need to download anything with an iPhone? Or do you just search for bluetooth connections?

I might borrow a phone and try it.

The one I used was a nokia and simply switched on the bluetooth connection in the settings and they started to list. When away from the store they disappeared mostly and by the time I was home they were all gone.

Really odd!

5 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Isn't there a private company at Porton down with a prominent politician as a major shareholder ?

sure i read something recently about it ?

Porton Biopharma Limited, one shareholder the Secretary of State for Health:

http://uk.globaldatabase.com/company/porton-biopharma-limited

Typically, Reuters 'fat chequers' deny that Handcock has anything to do with Porton Biopharma Limited, despite evidence from apolitical business sites

I've long since decided that when the 'fat chequers' say something is false, then it's true. If you follow the money trail back from the 'fat chequers', it invariably seems to lead back to Soros or Gates front companies.

Remember : Fact checkers (so-called) always get fat cheques!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zarkov said:

The one I used was a nokia and simply switched on the bluetooth connection in the settings and they started to list. When away from the store they disappeared mostly and by the time I was home they were all gone.

Really odd!

Most of those are smart-watches, smart-tvs, bluetooth speakers, etc. etc. since every electronic device nowadays has bluetooth. I installed one of those bluetooth scanner apps on my phone and tried this and that's what it showed... ;-)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, metak88 said:

Most of those are smart-watches, smart-tvs, bluetooth speakers, etc. etc. since every electronic device nowadays has bluetooth. I installed one of those bluetooth scanner apps on my phone and tried this and that's what it showed... ;-)

Yea - I thought that identifying other phones or equipment was a possibility.

Maybe a swimming baths would give better indication of whether theres any truth to it. 

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Yea - I thought that identifying other phones or equipment was a possibility.

Maybe a swimming baths would give better indication of whether theres any truth to it. 

According to this doctor it is real. But I am sure the truth will come out in time.

Spanish with English subtitles.

https://www.brighteon.com/ee7dbf87-74da-4263-8114-e649cb558ce6 

If it is true the wireless tech could only be in one shot. It couldn't be in the first, second ... thirteenth jab. One person couldn't be injected with that many competing codes. It would be unworkable.

So if someone who hadn't been clot shot yet woke one day up feeling suicidal. Say he'd just discovered Dath Vader is Luke's father. I wonder if you could jump in at the third or fourth jab. Or if you would have to start the entire series from the beginning.

If you still had to take the now worthless jabs that may provide the answer.

2 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Apparently India produces about 1.3 billion doses of vaccine a year and China another 1 billion.

That was in 2016/2017.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7151793/ 

Of course these new clot shots are a completely different technology so old manufacturing methods and factory fit out may be totally irrelevant.

But even if you accept that the manufacturers didn't need to retool and could seamlessly switch over. 8 billion people. Say 3 to 4 doses each. There's a shortfall in capacity.

And stockpiling?

Don't these clot shots have a short shelf life?

I've never thought about it. But it's an excellent point.

on a video a while back on main page a lady who worked in area 51 said there were 50 odd levels under ground and that they,ve been banging out these vaxx,s for literally years!..millions and millions stockpiled and waiting for the day to release them which has been the last year...i was sceptical at the time but it all fits in now..

1 minute ago, soulalways said:

on a video a while back on main page a lady who worked in area 51 said there were 50 odd levels under ground and that they,ve been banging out these vaxx,s for literally years!..millions and millions stockpiled and waiting for the day to release them which has been the last year...i was sceptical at the time but it all fits in now..

That makes sense. This has been planned out. Operation Lockstep for example.

So I was clearly wrong about them having a shelf life then. I must have just made that one up ...

HAS DR. NOACK BEEN KILLED AFTER PUBLISHING HIS FINDINGS ABOUT THE VACCINES?

THIS IS BLOODY AWFUL!..JUST PROVES THE LENGTHS THESE MUDEREROUS SCUMBAGS WILL GO TO...JUST SHOWS HOW BIG THIS THING IS...LIKE DR DAVID KELLY AND HIS NON FINDINGS ABOUT "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" IN IRAQ...ANYONE WHO TELLS THE TRUTH ARE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD.  both video links below again if been missed.....THESE MONSTERS HAVE TO BE STOPPED....WE CANT LET OUR KIDS LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE THIS!!!

https://davidicke.com/2021/11/30/dr-andreas-noack-reveals-graphene-razor-blades-in-the-fake-vaccine-and-dead-soon-afterwards/

Edited by soulalways
  • Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic