Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

JABBED:

 

11/29/21
Exclusive: Forced to Get Vaccine to Remain on Lung Transplant List, 49-Year-Old Who Survived COVID Dies After Second Moderna Shot

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Amy Bolin said in order to be approved for a double-lung transplant, her husband had to be fully vaccinated for COVID even though he’d had the virus and recovered. After his second Moderna shot, he developed a pulmonary embolism and heart condition and died before he could get new lungs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Thanks for your input S.O.S

 

What are your thoughts  about coming from this from the laws of commerce position?

 

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/cal-washington-the-inpower-movement-babylonian-commerce-the-notice-of-liability/

 

If you are truly informed and speak to them in their language, they appear to shit their britches.

 

 

I'll have a listen later.

 

In general terms the system is run by the intelligence services. What Epstein and Maxwell were doing was to set honey traps to corrupt people in positions of power. Someone who wants to be part of the system allows themselves to be filmed in various compromising activities in exchange for wealth and status.

 

As Morpheus posted it is Satanic Ritual Abuse and pedophilia.

 

And yes it is very prominent in places like Australia.

 

So now the intelligence services have a corrupt judge in place. They do not need to corrupt the entire judiciary and I am not saying that every judge is corrupt.

 

They just need to corrupt enough of them and control the allocation of cases.

 

So once you are a person of interest a little brown envelope will find its way onto the judge's desk. The judge will rule against you no matter what the evidence and legal arguments.

 

If you are not a person of interest you may get a fair hearing. But if you are a person of interest forget it. No matter how strongly the facts and how strongly the law is in your favor.

 

The judge will lie in their judgment and ignore the facts.

 

The media will spin it and obscure facts.

 

The intelligence services will intercept your communications and ensure that your story doesn't reach any honest journalist.

 

The only reason some people win against the system is that, for now, the courts want to give the appearance of probity. But that is changing. Now the tyrants are doubling down and the law is going to be ignored completely.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They know the jabs cause bloodclots:

Study aims to find reason for rare blood clots in people vaccinated against Covid

30 Nov, 2021 13:51

The £1.6-million project will see scientists from across the UK research the occurrence of the adverse condition clinically known as thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS). It is expected to look at how common TTS was in the general population before Covid-19 and compare this against the cases identified after the pandemic began.

Noting that the most common side effects from Covid-19 vaccination were mild reactions lasting for two or three days, the statement said the study will examine changes in the body leading to the “unique combination of blood clots and low platelet count” seen in TTS.

https://www.rt.com/uk/541748-study-covid-vaccine-blood-clots/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

More censorship, this time from Twitter.

 

 

Dead easy then isn't it, don't use Twitter. They'll rue their policies, looks like it's taking effect already, as well as ol' Jackie boy handing in his resignation. Something is afoot, so many resignations recently, in the media as well. Very strange events and all on the start of the Maxwell trial. Very weird, I wonder if the resignations have something to do with that trial. 🤔

Screenshot_20211130-192545_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Dutch ''health'' minister is saying they already know 'precisely' where the unvaccinated live, and what their reasons are for not being vaccinated.

 

its interesting listening to these politicians saying that they know where unjabbed people live as if we don't also know where they live....so what is their point?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They know the jabs cause bloodclots:

Study aims to find reason for rare blood clots in people vaccinated against Covid

30 Nov, 2021 13:51

The £1.6-million project will see scientists from across the UK research the occurrence of the adverse condition clinically known as thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS). It is expected to look at how common TTS was in the general population before Covid-19 and compare this against the cases identified after the pandemic began.

Noting that the most common side effects from Covid-19 vaccination were mild reactions lasting for two or three days, the statement said the study will examine changes in the body leading to the “unique combination of blood clots and low platelet count” seen in TTS.

https://www.rt.com/uk/541748-study-covid-vaccine-blood-clots/

It's the vaccine.

 

Where do I go to collect the money?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

its interesting listening to these politicians saying that they know where unjabbed people live as if we don't also know where they live....so what is their point?

 

I know. It's just that saying something like that comes across as a threat and when leaders say something like that it should ring alarm bells amongst the general public. It may be subtle, it may not, but the language has radicalized a lot.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

I know. It's just that saying something like that comes across as a threat and when leaders say something like that it should ring alarm bells amongst the general public. It may be subtle, it may not, but the language has radicalized a lot.

 

its strange that they forget that we know where they live too. They live among us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I hope people don't wear masks. 

I really don't care if they do, it amuses the hell out of me, if you cannot read a box tough luck, I laugh at the stupid fear in their eyes watch next time you see them. I had one on my head in the garage earlier just for the fun of it, some bloke said shouldn't that be worn on your face? I said what do you mean? he said that mask, I said what mask. he said the one on your head, I said I don't have a mask on my head, he walked off. Jog on then.

Edited by Sheepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

 

11/29/21
Exclusive: Forced to Get Vaccine to Remain on Lung Transplant List, 49-Year-Old Who Survived COVID Dies After Second Moderna Shot

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Amy Bolin said in order to be approved for a double-lung transplant, her husband had to be fully vaccinated for COVID even though he’d had the virus and recovered. After his second Moderna shot, he developed a pulmonary embolism and heart condition and died before he could get new lungs.

 

They are refusing medical treatment all around the world. These people have lost it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Stock up on food and water, prepare for a siege and look to build networks outside of the corporate system so that a parallel economy can develop.

 

They are going to try and squeeze the unjabbed to try and pressure us into accepting the jab so prepare to see more and more goods and services and doors closed to you. We need to create and find new doors that will stay open

 

support local growers, farmers and markets

 

USE CASH (as a protest against digital currency) and avoid the big corporations as much as possible. Buy instead from your local butchers and bakers and candlestick makers! The more we shop in small businesses the stronger they become and the weaker the corporate system becomes because it is the corporate system that creates and markets the jabs. They ARE the enemy

 

How we spend our money and who we give our money and support to IS a form of protest

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They know the jabs cause bloodclots:

Study aims to find reason for rare blood clots in people vaccinated against Covid

30 Nov, 2021 13:51

The £1.6-million project will see scientists from across the UK research the occurrence of the adverse condition clinically known as thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS). It is expected to look at how common TTS was in the general population before Covid-19 and compare this against the cases identified after the pandemic began.

Noting that the most common side effects from Covid-19 vaccination were mild reactions lasting for two or three days, the statement said the study will examine changes in the body leading to the “unique combination of blood clots and low platelet count” seen in TTS.

https://www.rt.com/uk/541748-study-covid-vaccine-blood-clots/

Heck, I could have told 'em for a mere twenty bucks (that's 15.074 GPD).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

They are refusing medical treatment all around the world. These people have lost it. 

 

Its about depopulation

 

The doctors prescribing midazolam and morphine to patients do so knowing it will kill them and the doctors who put patients on ventilators know that statistically that person is almost certain to die

 

I suspect that at this point many doctors also know that the covid jabs are killing people

 

and yet they keep on keeping on....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

Its about depopulation

 

The doctors prescribing midazolam and morphine to patients do so knowing it will kill them and the doctors who put patients on ventilators know that statistically that person is almost certain to die

 

I suspect that at this point many doctors also know that the covid jabs are killing people

 

and yet they keep on keeping on....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

image.png.366fcf4630071c027910ff957f35f147.png

Omicronian

546-5461988_character-ndnd-omicronian-hd

Omicronians are a violent, aggressive race in a way similar to humanity, from the desert planet Omicron Persei VIII.

 

They are generally around 8 feet tall, and sport characteristics typically associated with reptiles. They are significantly stronger than a human, and appear to be opportunistic predators; they display the amazing capability to swallow very large objects, including people and orangutans, whole. Skin color can range from a greenish-yellow to a dark brown, although their eyes are always yellow with oval pupils. They seem to have a testy personality, and will often act disproportionately to even the slightest disturbance or irritant.

 

We can, again, thank Matt Groening for his amazing insights to our future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Omicronian

546-5461988_character-ndnd-omicronian-hd

Omicronians are a violent, aggressive race in a way similar to humanity, from the desert planet Omicron Persei VIII.

 

They are generally around 8 feet tall, and sport characteristics typically associated with reptiles. They are significantly stronger than a human, and appear to be opportunistic predators; they display the amazing capability to swallow very large objects, including people and orangutans, whole. Skin color can range from a greenish-yellow to a dark brown, although their eyes are always yellow with oval pupils. They seem to have a testy personality, and will often act disproportionately to even the slightest disturbance or irritant.

 

We can, again, thank Matt Groening for his amazing insights to our future.

Looks a little 'vulnerable'... But cute eyelashes... 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Omicronian

546-5461988_character-ndnd-omicronian-hd

Omicronians are a violent, aggressive race in a way similar to humanity, from the desert planet Omicron Persei VIII.

 

They are generally around 8 feet tall, and sport characteristics typically associated with reptiles. They are significantly stronger than a human, and appear to be opportunistic predators; they display the amazing capability to swallow very large objects, including people and orangutans, whole. Skin color can range from a greenish-yellow to a dark brown, although their eyes are always yellow with oval pupils. They seem to have a testy personality, and will often act disproportionately to even the slightest disturbance or irritant.

 

We can, again, thank Matt Groening for his amazing insights to our future.

...related story on another thread regarding "Living Robots"...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I suspect that at this point many doctors also know that the covid jabs are killing people

 

and yet they keep on keeping on....

Just like the military (specifically the US, but all Anglosphere) the medical profession has/is being purged through  1st) gag orders, 2nd)bribery/financial coercion/discrimination, career threats  with the final nail 3)mandates- that adage "its a feature, not a bug"  comes to mind.

 

Reminds me of Dr Colemans video back in Dec 2020? how Drs and nurses jabbing people are committing crimes and will be tried in Nuremburg 2.0 - which was "factchecked" (he mentioned it again in his latest vid below) - at this point no medical person can fain ignorance that they're murdering and maiming people by the millions across the world as I type this.

 

Evidence That They KNEW the Covid Jab Would Kill Thousands

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...