Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

so anybody get the sinister nhs email, they were  suspiciously quick to produce a new test :-

 

 

 
 

Get Your Omicron PCR today to avoid restrictions

 

NHS scientists have warned that the new Covid variant Omicron spreads rapidly, can be transmitted between fully vaccinated people, and makes jabs less effective.However, as the new covid variant (Omicron)has quickly become apparent, we have had to make new test kits as the new variant appears dormant in the original test kits.

What happen if you decline a COVID-19 Omicron test?

In this situation, we warned that testing is in the best interests of themselves, friends, and family. People who do not consent or cannot agree to a COVID-19 test and refuse to undergo a swab must be isolated.

 

How do order Omicron PCR test?

You can order your Omicorn pcr test via NHS portal by clicking the link below:

 

 

https://nhs-order-pcr/COVID-10-omicron-research/

 

 

What happen if you are positive?

If positive, they must isolate for 10 days and should be reported to Public Health England.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

so anybody get the sinister nhs email, they were  suspiciously quick to produce a new test :-

 

 

 
 

Get Your Omicron PCR today to avoid restrictions

 

NHS scientists have warned that the new Covid variant Omicron spreads rapidly, can be transmitted between fully vaccinated people, and makes jabs less effective.However, as the new covid variant (Omicron)has quickly become apparent, we have had to make new test kits as the new variant appears dormant in the original test kits.

What happen if you decline a COVID-19 Omicron test?

In this situation, we warned that testing is in the best interests of themselves, friends, and family. People who do not consent or cannot agree to a COVID-19 test and refuse to undergo a swab must be isolated.

 

How do order Omicron PCR test?

You can order your Omicorn pcr test via NHS portal by clicking the link below:

 

 

https://nhs-order-pcr/COVID-10-omicron-research/

 

 

What happen if you are positive?

If positive, they must isolate for 10 days and should be reported to Public Health England.

 

SCAM

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/724525

Edited by campanar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/uk-government-expected-high-volume-of-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-drug-reaction/

 

UK’s Government’s Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) spends close to $2million on an Artificial Intelligence to monitor “Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency”. If this isn’t alarming, I don’t know what is. But I know there’s more to the story.

 

The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

so anybody get the sinister nhs email, they were  suspiciously quick to produce a new test :-

 

 

 
 

Get Your Omicron PCR today to avoid restrictions

 

NHS scientists have warned that the new Covid variant Omicron spreads rapidly, can be transmitted between fully vaccinated people, and makes jabs less effective.However, as the new covid variant (Omicron)has quickly become apparent, we have had to make new test kits as the new variant appears dormant in the original test kits.

What happen if you decline a COVID-19 Omicron test?

In this situation, we warned that testing is in the best interests of themselves, friends, and family. People who do not consent or cannot agree to a COVID-19 test and refuse to undergo a swab must be isolated.

 

How do order Omicron PCR test?

You can order your Omicorn pcr test via NHS portal by clicking the link below:

 

 

https://nhs-order-pcr/COVID-10-omicron-research/

 

 

What happen if you are positive?

If positive, they must isolate for 10 days and should be reported to Public Health England.

 

They'll ensure that all tests are preloaded 'positive'. In effect, a back door lockdown.

 

Edit - I see it's a scam. Well, it would have been a scam even if not a scam. 

Edited by Saved
Updated information
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Saved said:

I've been calling him Savage Jabit 👍

 

I am willing to engage in nude mud wrestling, with anyone who tries telling me he isn't a little goblin from the Misty Mountains, who has been dispatched to steal what is left of our dwindling freedoms.

 

On a brighter note, live on BBC News 24, some British Transport Police stooge just compared folks not willingly wearing masks on public transport, with those who left their curtains open during an air raid in the Blitz. Ha ha ha ha. 😀  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Four boosters per year, holy shit, be prepared for that shit show. 

Do you think after such a huge amount of guinea pig data they will start genetically? tinkering/personalizing the 3 monthly boosters to have less immediate catastrophic effects on the human body? - allowing for a more "gentle" mRNA'd transhumanism? Adding that heart-attack "buffer" to the kiddie jabs not going to stop the endless lists of injuries occurring immediately in fit strong adults, let alone fragile child bodies.

 

I mean, sure they want to kill off large swathes of us useless eaters and have a sterile subservient slave race remaining, but they also want that genetically altered beyond any semblance of Human Divinity so it can make the bio-techno leap en masse.... they can't do that if it takes everyone out too fast lol - 

 

Does that make sense?

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Once winter really kicks in the ADE will skyrocket - this is why they need the new scaryient. (as well as for a new booster and ruin Christmas - these scaryients are very convenient.)

 

If you believe in viruses the natural "mutation" is actually to get weaker - more transmissible yeah, but weaker as they don't want to kill their host, they want to spread to more bodies. However, non-sterilizing "leaky" vaccines can make disease worse - and cause bigger mutations ie the normal flu jab. No doubt the normal corona viruses might be affected, but its more likely the years of masks, anti-social distancing and constant hand sanitizing that would cause that...

But didn't the South Africans say that it was a lot weaker and just gave symptoms of a bad cold - so making it sound like a "normal/natural" mutation, not a leaky vaccine version. If it exists, it sounds like the one everyone needs to catch for natural immunity

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, k_j_evans said:

But didn't the South Africans say that it was a lot weaker and just gave symptoms of a bad cold - so making it sound like a "normal/natural" mutation, not a leaky vaccine version. If it exists, it sounds like the one everyone needs to catch for natural immunity

 

I'm off to lick the passenger handrails on the Northern Line.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, soulalways said:

WTF ???.......THERE IS NO COVID !!!..FLU AND PNEUMONIA ARE REAL VIRUS,S..WHO THE FUCK "BELIEVES THE SCIENCE" ANY MORE..ITS BEEN HIJACKED!

I did say IF (a very important word) - so in their terms (sheeple science), it could be a spontaneous mutation in more than one location. Pneumonia is bacteria or fungus. I've never had flu so I don't know what that is (or if it is). CV in 2021 is the jab.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But didn't the South Africans say that it was a lot weaker and just gave symptoms of a bad cold - so making it sound like a "normal/natural" mutation, not a leaky vaccine version. If it exists, it sounds like the one everyone needs to catch for natural immunity

Yeah the SA said it was weaker...like how most viruses get when they mutate.

 

I didn't mean for my comment to be implied I was equating this new scarient being caused/driven by the jab, specifically. It was merely my musing like the masks/hand sanitizing etc could increase virilize of normal coronaviruses...🙂

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

 

Some governments have statutory compensation schemes which will pay out damages. But, as you say, it comes out of the public purse.

on this point

 

common law provides a remedy for injury

if the statutory comp scheme has a limit of 500,000 but the damages over a lifetime will equal 3,000,000

whos paying the 2,500,000?

 

its not right that the injured people pay out of there pockets (but they do because they get fobbed off and are ignorant of the law)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched a very good video yesterday on Youtube by Rylan Media with over 10K likes which has

been taken down today, interviewing Melissa Ciummei, a Northern Irish investor and researcher.

 

"These are not vaccine passports. They’re data passports. They’re participation passports. There’s no medical reasons behind these. If I had come to you two years ago and said ‘Here’s what the government want to do. They want to give everybody a chip. They want to put all your medical data and all your financial data onto that chip, that will be your complete ID, and they can control you, or shut you out of society from that.’

 

Ideally they want to put a quantum tattoo so they can remotely medicate you. That sounds absolutely insane. That’s the road we are going down right now. This is about a financial reset because the fiat currency has failed like everyone has before, and in order to keep the game going they need a new financial system. This is why everybody, no exceptions, has to get one of these passports. This is why there’s this drive to get absolutely everyone vaccinated. It’s for the new system.

 

Re-uploaded by someone else.

 

 

@Macnamara Internet of things, AI, tech, tranhumanism are covered, much of which you have been talking

about for years.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zArk said:

 

so the booster/3rd jab (the same jab as the 1st) is magically Omicron ready

 

its not just a big sales pitch to flog 40 million units in the UK, is it? cant be

Don't be ridiculous, they wouldn't do that, after all it is all for the greater good, bollox. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I watched a very good video yesterday on Youtube by Rylan Media with over 10K likes which has

been taken down today, interviewing Melissa Ciummei, a Northern Irish investor and researcher.

 

"These are not vaccine passports. They’re data passports. They’re participation passports. There’s no medical reasons behind these. If I had come to you two years ago and said ‘Here’s what the government want to do. They want to give everybody a chip. They want to put all your medical data and all your financial data onto that chip, that will be your complete ID, and they can control you, or shut you out of society from that.’

 

Ideally they want to put a quantum tattoo so they can remotely medicate you. That sounds absolutely insane. That’s the road we are going down right now. This is about a financial reset because the fiat currency has failed like everyone has before, and in order to keep the game going they need a new financial system. This is why everybody, no exceptions, has to get one of these passports. This is why there’s this drive to get absolutely everyone vaccinated. It’s for the new system.

 

Re-uploaded by someone else.

 

 

@Macnamara Internet of things, AI, tech, tranhumanism are covered, much of which you have been talking

about for years.

 

 

 

they wont be able to remote medicate you but its about getting you a digital id so the central bank can give you a digital wallet.

 

cashless is the aim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

"Science will win" - let's hope so... xD

Well, I know who is winning the battle of the comments, on that one, it certainly isn't the mad jabbers. where did all those sensible comments come from? almost like they are having none of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...