Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Gonna take a guess at either John Hopkins university, WEF, WHO or all 3 of them. 🤔

 

Err, yeah...... I mean that I just had the screenshot with no background---and I have had no time to look at the sites of the three you mention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Germany you need your covid death shot before your euthanasia death shot! 

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at this point

 

image.png.b1f6f1b272132a486ad7e5eeb38e8069.png

 But now, you must be vaccinated against COVID before a euthanasia group will help you kill yourself. From the Spectator story:

As European countries battle to limit the spread of the virus, Verein Sterbehilfe – the German Euthanasia Association – has issued a new directive, declaring it will now only help those who have been vaccinated or recovered from the disease. In a statement, the association said:

Euthanasia and the preparatory examination of the voluntary responsibility of our members willing to die require human closeness. Human closeness, however, is a prerequisite and breeding ground for coronavirus transmission. As of today, the 2G rule applies in our association, supplemented by situation-related measures, such as quick tests before encounters in closed rooms.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/in-germany-you-must-be-fully-vaxxed-before-your-death-by-assisted-suicide/

image.png.44f9b9df7730f6f3fd926a7572d27de5.png

https://www.cityam.com/german-euthanasia-clinics-will-not-assist-the-unvaccinated/

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Botswana really struggling under the weight of the new variant.

0 cases and 0 deaths yesterday 

 

Seems pointless right? But they know what they are doing. Look how vax stocks are going.

 

Or consider RIT Capital Partners Investment Trust, one of the preferred investments of the very rich, shares down on Friday, scares off the smaller fry, Jacob and Queen quietly top up, then it goes up again on Monday.

 

There's a lot of money to be made from Botswana's phantom epidemic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

In Germany you need your covid death shot before your euthanasia death shot! 

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at this point

 

image.png.b1f6f1b272132a486ad7e5eeb38e8069.png

 But now, you must be vaccinated against COVID before a euthanasia group will help you kill yourself. From the Spectator story:

As European countries battle to limit the spread of the virus, Verein Sterbehilfe – the German Euthanasia Association – has issued a new directive, declaring it will now only help those who have been vaccinated or recovered from the disease. In a statement, the association said:

Euthanasia and the preparatory examination of the voluntary responsibility of our members willing to die require human closeness. Human closeness, however, is a prerequisite and breeding ground for coronavirus transmission. As of today, the 2G rule applies in our association, supplemented by situation-related measures, such as quick tests before encounters in closed rooms.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/in-germany-you-must-be-fully-vaxxed-before-your-death-by-assisted-suicide/

image.png.44f9b9df7730f6f3fd926a7572d27de5.png

https://www.cityam.com/german-euthanasia-clinics-will-not-assist-the-unvaccinated/

 

Not assisting the unvaccinated?

 

Sounds OK to me...the unvaccinated will just miss out on the free cups of tea that come before the vaccinated are T4'd.

 

Psychologically they are now linking euthanasia and vaccination.  Should cause pause for thought.

 

The whole procedure sounds as completely ludicrous as the old American practice of giving prison inmates medical examinations before they go to the electric chair.

Edited by pete675
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Here's one I haven't seen before - fresh!

 

 

 

The state of it

 

Father-of-eight James Grayson is in a coma after falling critically ill with coronavirus in October. His daughter Ebonnie tells Sky News her family are "absolutely heartbroken" after scans showed his lungs are continuing to deteriorate.

 

The daughter of a 41-year-old man who is fighting for his life after contracting COVID fears her father knows he is "trapped in his own body" - and doctors have warned the family to prepare for the worst.

Father-of-eight James Grayson is in a coma and on life support after falling critically ill with coronavirus in October.

 

Ms Grayson, 21, said the complications her father has faced since catching the virus - including suffering a stroke and a collapsed lung - have "taken their toll on his body"

 

"He's literally only alive now because of the machines he's on. If he wasn't on them, he'd be dead."

Mr Grayson, from Frimley in Surrey, thought he was suffering from flu when he suddenly collapsed at home on 19 October, his daughter said.

 

A day later, after his condition deteriorated rapidly, he was placed in an induced coma and put on life support.

Mr Grayson, whose youngest child is just nine, had no underlying health conditions and had received one dose of the COVID vaccine before he fell ill with the virus, his daughter said.

While in hospital, he suffered a stroke and he has faced other complications including a collapsed lung, sepsis, blood clots and pneumonia, she added.

We ALL are trapped in our bodies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

-5846028653039827166_120.jpg.eae3b6c437508497d817cbd8de8587fa.jpg

 

 

 

I'd therefore expect different companies to be pushed hard by the street level dealers (doctors).

 

1) You had Pfizer? We only have Moderna boosters

 

2) You had Moderna? We only have AstraZenica boosters

 

3) You had AstraZenica? We only have Pfizer boosters

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The bigger obstacle to making a claim would be the exemption to liability given to the manufacturers by governments.

well if the government has stepped in with legalities then that says to me that the Government is accepting the liability.

 

unfortunately its the public purse that has been opened and the corporate pockets sealed shut

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, zArk said:

well if the government has stepped in with legalities then that says to me that the Government is accepting the liability.

 

unfortunately its the public purse that has been opened and the corporate pockets sealed shut

It depends.

 

Some governments have statutory compensation schemes which will pay out damages. But, as you say, it comes out of the public purse.

 

Still. Better than the money being used to murder third world children.

 

Pfizer and others have already paid out massive compensation in the past.

 

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements - Wikipedia 

 

But they have immunity for the Kung Flu clot shots.  

 

This is the Prep Act in the US. Other countries will have different schemes. Immunity is written into the contracts with these drug companies too.

 

https://www.phe.gov/emergency/events/COVID19/COVIDvaccinators/Pages/PREP-Act-Immunity-from-Liability-for-COVID-19-Vaccinators.aspx 

 

However, if it can be shown that the drug companies are deliberately causing harm then they no longer have immunity.

 

But that is a fairly high bar since it is the criminal standard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brandon's given a speech talking about the Omicron scaryient.

 

I don’t really care to watch this senile old kiddie sniffer mumble incoherently, but the fakeness is still funny - fake as in they think CNN viewers are still hanging on his every word.

 

He gave a separate message demanding people take the deadly injection. This is despite the fact that The Science is even claiming that the injections won't work on the Omicron. 

 

 Anyone who has held out this long is not going to submit because Brandon told them to for the six millionth time, so it's weird they keep menacing. lol I guess it’s about reinforcing the programming of the NPCs - drumming up the hype before the next shutdown.

.

Brandon also announced a “new normal” which is strikingly similar to his old normal.

You just have to keep getting injected. lol

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You'll never get me Mr Kinder, you evil bastard.  

 

Can the booster drive cope? Scramble begins for scarce third-dose appointments with 40 MILLION Britons now eligible, prompting the Government to aim to starting jabbing 500,000 people in bid to outpace Omicron 

A total of 40million people in the UK are now eligible for a Covid booster - but reports on the ground suggest the current drive was already struggling to reach the vulnerable.

 

Meanwhile, No10's spokesperson yesterday said it was keeping the definition of 'fully vaccinated' 'under review', paving the way for people to need all three doses to be considered properly immunised.

DM

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Brandon's given a speech talking about the Omicron scaryient.

 

I don’t really care to watch this senile old kiddie sniffer mumble incoherently, but the fakeness is still funny - fake as in they think CNN viewers are still hanging on his every word.

 

He gave a separate message demanding people take the deadly injection. This is despite the fact that The Science is even claiming that the injections won't work on the Omicron. 

 

 Anyone who has held out this long is not going to submit because Brandon told them to for the six millionth time, so it's weird they keep menacing. lol I guess it’s about reinforcing the programming of the NPCs - drumming up the hype before the next shutdown.

.

Brandon also announced a “new normal” which is strikingly similar to his old normal.

You just have to keep getting injected. lol

 

This better... 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

meme-conspiracy-1.jpg

 

'Specialist disinformation reporter' indeed!

 

If that means anything, it means that Ms Spring is a reporter who specialises in disinformation. Which is correct.

 

Sometimes get the feeling with this alleged Covid alleged pandemic that I'm being lectured by morons.

 

Not just Covid, 'global warming' too, with that retarded Eskimo girl.

 

(Sincere apologies go to real retarded Eskimos for comparing them to this person.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...