Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

People going cray-cray!

Of course, they kind of want people to do things like this so they can call you a violent terror threat, but bitch please - burn baby burn, disco inferno.

 

That women should be given a medal.

 

On a side note- Presumably the vaccinated don't realise they're equally likely to end up in quarantine. Or are the authorities sparing jabbed travellers who test positive?

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They are under sentence of death. Their lives have been shortened. They don't yet know it and they may never attribute their last illness to the shot, but it is going to kill them. The more they have, the sooner the end. They will never believe the elite would contrive their death by means of a spiked protein and a poisoned injection. They can never, ever conceive of such a notion. They don't even raise an eyebrow when they hear about teenagers having heart attacks or professional athletes collapsing any dying. Nothing registers except what they hear on the news or read in the lugenpresse. We must look to ourselves now and say goodbye to those we have tried to help. We're in a war and they are casualties.

NICELY PUT M8...IF WE GET THROUGH THIS SHIT..AND ITS A BIG IF...THOSE BASTARDS IN EVERY COUNTRY WHO HAVE GONE ALONG WITH THIS SHOULD BE EXECUTED..NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL...CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY..DO GOODERS ARE AROUND NOW LETS SEE HOW THIS SPANS OUT IF/WHEN ANY OF THEIR LOVED ONES DIE.CANT BELIEVE I,M SAYING THIS BUT LETS GET BACK TO BASICS IN THIS SITUATION..THESE FUCKS ARE EVIL AND NEED TO BE PUT DOWN.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The American Heart Association has come clean and stated the Corona vax is causing major heart issues - probably to cover their ass now it's becoming too obvious to bury.

image.png.1800786c0a9d0fb93945b11384857abe.png

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

 

That is the study referenced by the cardiologist who went on GB News and called for an investigation. Of course the study will come under attack as will the person behind it but that cardiologist said to the presenter that he had also been told by another scientist involved in research who said that their group had also found the same link between the jabs and heart issues and strokes. That whistleblower said their research group was afraid to go public with their findings for fear of losing big pharma funding.

 

That GB News clip on youtube has had over half a million views now and really needs to go viral but there needs to be more honesty from people within the research community because their silence is costing peoples lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

That women should be given a medal.

 

On a side note- Presumably the vaccinated don't realise they're equally likely to end up in quarantine. Or are the authorities sparing jabbed travellers who test positive?

Last I saw even vaxd RESIDENTS of QLD had to quarantine (at home I think) when returnng from interstate! 

I don't believe you're allowed into AU without the jab? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

That is the study referenced by the cardiologist who went on GB News and called for an investigation. Of course the study will come under attack as will the person behind it but that cardiologist said to the presenter that he had also been told by another scientist involved in research who said that their group had also found the same link between the jabs and heart issues and strokes. That whistleblower said their research group was afraid to go public with their findings for fear of losing big pharma funding.

 

That GB News clip on youtube has had over half a million views now and really needs to go viral but there needs to be more honesty from people within the research community because their silence is costing peoples lives

It will be "retracted" like those BMJ/CDC ones were lol

 

COINCIDENCE Mac, coincidence!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, soulalways said:

NICELY PUT M8...IF WE GET THROUGH THIS SHIT..AND ITS A BIG IF...THOSE BASTARDS IN EVERY COUNTRY WHO HAVE GONE ALONG WITH THIS SHOULD BE EXECUTED.

 

we need NUREMBURG 2.0 trials so that the entire plot is laid bare for the eyes of the world

 

when you see a newspaper piece like the one in the daily mail where they are trying to claim that the number of sportspeople dropping dead on the sports field is a 'coincidence' you know that the 'expert' that they have roped in to give them a quote is a COMPLICIT part of the conspiracy and should go on trial

 

also propagandists like jeremy vine who have been acting as latter day lord haw haws should all be placed on trial too for their role in this evil

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Just a quote...

 

"People who can intellectually defend their position do not try to silence the opposition."

Out of likes.

Authoritarians cannot ever morally justify their position so violence in all forms becomes their language

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

we need NUREMBURG 2.0 trials so that the entire plot is laid bare for the eyes of the world

 

when you see a newspaper piece like the one in the daily mail where they are trying to claim that the number of sportspeople dropping dead on the sports field is a 'coincidence' you know that the 'expert' that they have roped in to give them a quote is a COMPLICIT part of the conspiracy and should go on trial

 

also propagandists like jeremy vine who have been acting as latter day lord haw haws should all be placed on trial too for their role in this evil

DONT NEED TRIALS M8,BY THE TIME THIS SHITS OVER..IF IT IS..THE WHOLE WORLD..WHATS LEFT OF THE POPULATION WILL KNOW THE SCORE ALL RIGHT!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Why does there have to be any transmission? If there are viruses and they behave as "the science" says they do, it is quite possible that the same variant/mutation would spontaneously arise in more than one location - or it's just the jab...

WTF ???.......THERE IS NO COVID !!!..FLU AND PNEUMONIA ARE REAL VIRUS,S..WHO THE FUCK "BELIEVES THE SCIENCE" ANY MORE..ITS BEEN HIJACKED!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

we need NUREMBURG 2.0 trials so that the entire plot is laid bare for the eyes of the world

 

when you see a newspaper piece like the one in the daily mail where they are trying to claim that the number of sportspeople dropping dead on the sports field is a 'coincidence' you know that the 'expert' that they have roped in to give them a quote is a COMPLICIT part of the conspiracy and should go on trial

 

also propagandists like jeremy vine who have been acting as latter day lord haw haws should all be placed on trial too for their role in this evil

Mac....forget the references to Nuermberg they were a sham ....they tried 161 people of which convicted only  37 got hung......we need trials totally disconnected from the 'Nuremberg' tag....We need someting totally detached from the corrupt 'original' trials and something which will attract its own name tag

I understand the realationship  but this is far way and beyond anything the third reich did

If we pretend to dispense justice as per the original it'll be a sham again

12p a bullet

Thats the approximate cost of justice for those involved

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Of course.

 

Interesting.

 

Intelligence agencies do this anyway.

 

But they give each other plausible deniability by spying on foreign nationals (never their) own and then passing the data on the allies. Through Five Eyes and other nefarious alliances.

 

So the real reason must be to condition the sheep into accepting big brother spying on them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

American Heart Association states: 'Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk." There it is in plain English (sort of). The vaccines will irreperably damage your heart. Young, old, fit, unfit, It doesn't matter. People are risking a fatal heart attack by taking a shot that doesn't even protect them from a 'virus.' How much plainer does it need to be?

 

Abtract linked here:  https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...