Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Mr H said:

HOw often you meant to take this stuff dude?

I think you only need to do it for a one week or so for a detox from what I heard but not entirely sure. After that you can use it occasionally (maybe once a week? or month). Sorry I can't tell you more, I need to research it more myself. 

 

I think it's best to start with a small amount and build up the dose. Something like a quarter teaspoon I think in a glass of water. And you have to drink more water than normal when using it, as it can make you constipated. My friend mixes it with bottled sparkling mineral water.

 

 

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"...received three primary?? doses, should now be offered a booster.."

 

see that slight of hand lol

 

 

Slippery as eels for sure. While you are all busy talking up Omicron and looking for secrets, they sell millions of jabs every 90 days. Those share portfolios will be topped up and the brown envelopes will be full right up. I was laughing earlier, when I was asked what the hell are they talking about, we don't have a problem with Covid.

Edited by Sheepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I think you only need to do it for a one week or so for a detox from what I heard but not entirely sure. After that you can use it occasionally (maybe once a week? or month). Sorry I can't tell you more, I need to research it more myself. 

 

I think it's best to start with a small amount and build up the dose. Something like a quarter teaspoon I think in a glass of water. And you have to drink more water than normal when using it, as it can make you constipated. My friend mixes it with bottled sparkling mineral water.

 

 

 

Thanks. Enough info to get me started.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They're called "vaccidents" and they are a real thing. I spoke to my insurance broker last week and he asked me if I'd had the jab. I said no and he told me my rates are going down. I pushed him a bit and my insurance carrier is considering raising rates for the double jabbed, though this is not yet common knowledge. These days, one has to be extra careful on the road as peoples' judgment is impaired not only by the holiday booze, but by the clot shot.

 

Out of likes.

"vaccidents"  LOL - very appropriate!

 

Looking forward to the discounts  :) 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Mr H said:

HOw often you meant to take this stuff dude?

 

I used to do this a while back and I personally found it effective initially (I get proper mind fog which I've put down to all the toxins & heavy metals we can't seem to avoid and it cleared my mind like nothing else) HOWEVER I haven't done it in probably almost a year now as it started giving me stomach pains. At least thats what I put them down to. I would still recommend it as it did help, I'd almost forgotten about it until reading this (see, mind fog! FFS) but I would suggest being cautious, deffo LOTS of water, start with even less than half a teaspoon for the first couple of days then gradually build up to 1 heaped (ish) tsp by the end of the week. Make sure you eat as clean as possible as well, plenty of fresh veg etc. I used to do a full cleanse whenever I could feel I was getting a bit dense then do it once a week after that. I'm not an expert on it, just something I tried and it initially worked. Just take it steady and if it doesn't feel right then stop. Have a look online for Bentonite Clay Detox and you should be able to get some more info. It should tell you online which type to get as there is a type of bentonite clay that shouldn't be ingested. If you can't find which one it is just give me a shout as I'll be able to check which one I used to use. I think I'll be giving it a go again soon now that I've been reminded of it. lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jelly Bean said:

 

I used to do this a while back and I personally found it effective initially (I get proper mind fog which I've put down to all the toxins & heavy metals we can't seem to avoid and it cleared my mind like nothing else) HOWEVER I haven't done it in probably almost a year now as it started giving me stomach pains. At least thats what I put them down to. I would still recommend it as it did help, I'd almost forgotten about it until reading this (see, mind fog! FFS) but I would suggest being cautious, deffo LOTS of water, start with even less than half a teaspoon for the first couple of days then gradually build up to 1 heaped (ish) tsp by the end of the week. Make sure you eat as clean as possible as well, plenty of fresh veg etc. I used to do a full cleanse whenever I could feel I was getting a bit dense then do it once a week after that. I'm not an expert on it, just something I tried and it initially worked. Just take it steady and if it doesn't feel right then stop. Have a look online for Bentonite Clay Detox and you should be able to get some more info. It should tell you online which type to get as there is a type of bentonite clay that shouldn't be ingested. If you can't find which one it is just give me a shout as I'll be able to check which one I used to use. I think I'll be giving it a go again soon now that I've been reminded of it. lol. 

Great. Thanks so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Saved said:

That's what happened to me on a Wolves forum called molineux mix. I was banned (eventually) for RACISM. It was only for a month but I decided not to go back because it was every bit a virtue signaller's paradise. A lot of decent posters also left as anything right of Corbyn was considered far right. 

 

The racism charge was over me sharing the meme below - many jumped on me in my absence from the forum.

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20211129_185342.jpg

Ashkenazi aren't even Jewish.

 

They decided to embrace Judaism as it was the only religion that allowed parasitic bankers to charge interest for lending out money that doesn't belong to them.

 

The Ashkenazi do not have the Jewish DNA marker.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2021 at 3:11 AM, skitzorat said:

We need to have a conversation about coincidences.

This happens often, and we need to remove the stigma of dying from coincidence.

 

Coincidence is killing "famous" and public people like never before, but the truth is professional athletes were having strokes and heart attacks constantly long before the vax.

 

Evil White supremist anti-vaxxers are trying to claim otherwise, but coincidences have always happened, and if you’re hearing more about them now, it’s because the stigma has been removed from the coincidence.

 

Don't believe the hype about all those professional athletes dropping dead. They had these heart attacks for no reason.

It’s called a coincidence. They were struck down in their prime of life, in peak physical condition from coincidence.

 

Coincidences are quickly becoming one of the leading causes of death across the Western world. We need to do much more censorship in order to prevent racists from claiming that these deaths are related to the coronavirus vaccine, which The Science has already determined as a matter of absolute fact and faith is both safe and effective.

Now, time for your booster.

image.png.8d2a93989e8fcff1ca6c7184a6d1453d.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10244297/Leading-cardiologist-says-cluster-collapses-footballers-likely-coincidence.html

 

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/fake-news-media-claims-5x-increase-healthy-world-class-athletes-suddenly-collapse-holding-chest-just-coincidence-nothing-panic/

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Further to the potential mandatory vax deadline mentioned earlier, here comes the Moderna CEO with another pointer in the Feb/march direction:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10254393/Moderna-CEO-warns-vaccine-antibody-levels-EIGHT-TIMES-lower-against-Omicron-variant.html

 

Embarrassingly transparent.

 

Moderna, A company that has never before produced a vaccine until now,only normally medicines for cancer treatment (chemotherapy). I would take that with a pinch of salt.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

😂😂😂

 

 

shit.JPG

Why does there have to be any transmission? If there are viruses and they behave as "the science" says they do, it is quite possible that the same variant/mutation would spontaneously arise in more than one location - or it's just the jab...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Why does there have to be any transmission? If there are viruses and they behave as "the science" says they do, it is quite possible that the same variant/mutation would spontaneously arise in more than one location - or it's just the jab...

Once winter really kicks in the ADE will skyrocket - this is why they need the new scaryient. (as well as for a new booster and ruin Christmas - these scaryients are very convenient.)

 

If you believe in viruses the natural "mutation" is actually to get weaker - more transmissible yeah, but weaker as they don't want to kill their host, they want to spread to more bodies. However, non-sterilizing "leaky" vaccines can make disease worse - and cause bigger mutations ie the normal flu jab. No doubt the normal corona viruses might be affected, but its more likely the years of masks, anti-social distancing and constant hand sanitizing that would cause that...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...