Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lMEKh1VHTDGV/

Reports DR. ANDREAS NOACK is dead

Shocker! - thanks out of likes

Graphene hydroxide was identified as opposed to graphene oxide!

Graphene hydroxide is 1 atom thickness and acts as razors shredding blood vessel linings.

If verified then it would make sense to increase intake of foods that increase good cholesterol levels as it is part of the repair process.

UPDATE: South African Doctor Who Discovered "Omicron" Variant Says There's Nothing to Worry About - Only Mild Symptoms (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Well, she says that now.

But just wait until Pfizer's marketing department gets hold of it. 

EDIT: And I'd love to know how she "first spotted" it.

Were Koch's postulates applied?

In which case we finally have an isolated and purified virus.

Edited by SoundOfSilence

I for one am breathing a welcome sigh of relief knowing that Pfizer is on top of this.

Pfizer Says it can Tweak Current COVID Vaccine in 100 Days if Necessary in Response to Omicron Variant (thegatewaypundit.com)

Based on Pfizer's statement we can expect the Houdini Variant next.

“As always, we will continue to follow the science as we examine the best approaches to protecting people against COVID-19. In the event that vaccine-escape variant emerges, Pfizer and BioNTech expect to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days, subject to regulatory approval.”

Regulatory approval?

That would be a start.

Perhaps this new moronic strain will do some good in the long run in terms of pushing people over the edge. 

Perhaps its time to get my yewtube karen accounts back up with my nhs avatar and do some black propaganda shilling telling people to take their jabs and stay indoors and that google learning is the best classroom for kids? 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I disagree again!

I bet she hasn't had the vaccine herself.  She's a member of the GANG.

Obey rules to end lockdown says perception manipulator ...

Yuck. She looks like another clone of a tranny. 

No man or woman would go near her, that's why she is full of vile. Another one that needs to be sent to Siberia..it would love it there

2 minutes ago, Shake said:

Yuck. She looks like another clone of a tranny. 

No man or woman would go near her, that's why she is full of vile. Another one that needs to be sent to Siberia..it would love it there

Insults the eyes and the mind is permanently traumatised.

Hope the photographer is insured as they might get sued for damages!

La Palma looks more its type of venue though - know just the spot ;)

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I for one am breathing a welcome sigh of relief knowing that Pfizer is on top of this.

Pfizer Says it can Tweak Current COVID Vaccine in 100 Days if Necessary in Response to Omicron Variant (thegatewaypundit.com)

Based on Pfizer's statement we can expect the Houdini Variant next.

“As always, we will continue to follow the science as we examine the best approaches to protecting people against COVID-19. In the event that vaccine-escape variant emerges, Pfizer and BioNTech expect to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days, subject to regulatory approval.”

Regulatory approval?

That would be a start.

They will gain regulatory approval but it will be insilico.

Subject to approval we could accept a jab insilico. 

For something that doesn't exist Zero-Micron is correct ;)

49 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Perhaps this new moronic strain will do some good in the long run in terms of pushing people over the edge. 

Perhaps its time to get my yewtube karen accounts back up with my nhs avatar and do some black propaganda shilling telling people to take their jabs and stay indoors and that google learning is the best classroom for kids? 

Out of likes. Reverse psychology is probably a good way to go. Reminds me about this Social Experimentalist video I just watched.-

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Out of likes. Reverse psychology is probably a good way to go. Reminds me about this Social Experimentalist video I just watched.-

Sort of double reverse psychology then, please take it hang on a minute we already have, oh OK then take it we will.

Edited by Sheepy

12 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Its a strange feeling when i am doing it. I know i know ive got too much time on my hands, now im working i dont really find much time but its a strange feeling when someone insults you in the comments you are happy. "You braindead sheep" its like yes they are my people lol. Then of course you have the non ironic likes and agreements which can be quite depressing. 

I like danny. Brilliant content in fact its so good i get a bit down watching his videos these days at the compliance and lack of sense of humour from your average citizen. I cringe sometimes. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SimonTV said:

How are they going to test for this omnicron? They will soon start claiming that it has arrived and so on. How are they identifying it? Most people just do lateral flow tests or PCR tests. Unless they claim to be able to identity the variant from a PCR test? 

Obviously they can't as it takes full genomic sequencing - they say - to identify the variant, and only about 10% of PCR tests are sent for it (and no lateral flow tests. of course

1 minute ago, Longtermlurker said:

Exempt counts as any reason that wearing a mask causes "extreme distress"

Looks like the lanyard is coming out again .. FML

I recall threats of thousand pound fines last year but that never stuck either.

More of the same old crap which never worked last time and more will be noticing people resisting and will also resist.

Its a slow flush but this constipated agenda is destined for the toilet.

• Like 2

I've noticed the premier League are wearing the noah-ide rainbow colours on the captains sleeve.

I apologise if this doesn't belong to this thread. I see a mass conditioning agenda accelerating. 

They would happily accept another booster after this variant. 

Rainbows mean the tribe is winning  (so far!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheepy said:

Sort of double reverse psychology then, please take it hang on a minute we already have, oh OK then take it we will.

Not sure who said this quote; 'the best way to win an argument is to make your opponent's argument badly'. Seems like a good tactic. Or in the case of the Danny Shine vid, show people what it would be like living with ridiculous, irrational segregation laws.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1