Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Posted by Gareth Icke - memes and headline comments by David Icke Posted on 28 November 2021

Neil Oliver: ‘We can only presume that too many of us were seen to be awakening”

https://davidicke.com/2021/11/28/neil-oliver-we-can-only-presume-that-too-many-of-us-were-seen-to-be-awakening/

the only decent journalist left..till he,s also silenced

• Like 2

look this is from  bloomberg,com austria 1.<<Austrians who refuse to get a coronavirus vaccines will face fines of up to 3,600 euros ($4,000) once mandatory inoculations kick in next year.>>.

2.<<There will also be fines, of up to 1,500 euros, for refusal to take a booster shot, according to Minister for the Constitution Karoline Edtstadler.>>

3.<<According to the Austrian medium "oe24", vaccination refusals in Austria could soon even face fines of up to 3600 euros. Anyone who does not pay this penalty must therefore be imprisoned for up to four weeks. Refusals of a booster vaccination were threatened with fines of up to 1450 euros.>> the last is from the DER TAGESSPIEGEL magazine.This things is NOT the EU of freedom and human rights is  totalitarian regime EU, this EU is not to exist better to collapse.

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

So English is not your first language?

Just so I can understand why I don't usually understand your replies.

There is nothing to understand you are not locked down and a few strange people walking around in masks don't bother me. When obviously their mental health is shot. 

On 11/25/2021 at 3:06 PM, bryan said:

"A Canadian facing breathing issues was diagnosed as possibly the first patient in the world suffering from “climate change,” as doctors said heatwaves and poor air quality were responsible for her condition. "

https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/canada-climate-change-diagnoses-patient-b1958749.html

Yeah, right. I was always told that dry cold made breathing problems worse (by my doctor) amd higher humidity was a good thing.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Don't ever forget what the media did.

They made people afraid, especially older folk. Shame on them all.

The media (MSM) has done what it has always done. Yes, it lies, fabricates and manipulates the "news".  These "poor old people" should know better by the time they become old people. One doesn't become ignorant when one becomes old. Stupid old people were simply stupid young people who've gotten old. I've no sympathy for ignorance, especially when we live in the age where so much information is readily available at one's finger tips. Yes, you must sift through a lot of rubbish to get to some real truth, real information, but that is just way it has always been. As I've suggested to others in the past, one must be aggressive in how one receives news and information, not passive. 

If the old and young are frightened by the media's reports, it's not our place to pity them for being frightened. I for one, am angered by them. It's these ignorant members of our flock that have allowed this global scam to continue for more then two years, now. If they are wearing face mask to protect them from catching and spreading "Covid", even though the packaging clearing states they do nothing to prevent the spread or from contacting "Covid", I'm to take pity on them?

It's ignorance and fear that has taken us to this unbelievable point in human history. Any pity and sympathy I may have had for the rest of the flock has long since dissipated. If the average Joe and Jane on the street can't see, with their own eyes, that this is not a, actual pandemic, well then, perhaps they deserve taking an experimental, biological weapon. How long do we coddle the ignorant? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

The media (MSM) has done what it has always done. Yes, it lies, fabricates and manipulates the "news".  These "poor old people" should know better by the time they become old people. One doesn't become ignorant when one becomes old. Stupid old people were simply stupid young people who've gotten old. I've no sympathy for ignorance, especially when we live in the age where so much information is readily available at one's finger tips. Yes, you must sift through a lot of rubbish to get to some real truth, real information, but that is just way it has always been. As I've suggested to others in the past, one must be aggressive in how one receives news and information, not passive. 

If the old and young are frightened by the media's reports, it's not our place to pity them for being frightened. I for one, am angered by them. It's these ignorant members of our flock that have allowed this global scam to continue for more then two years, now. If they are wearing face mask to protect them from catching and spreading "Covid", even though the packaging clearing states they do nothing to prevent the spread or from contacting "Covid", I'm to take pity on them?

It's ignorance and fear that has taken us to this unbelievable point in human history. Any pity and sympathy I may have had for the rest of the flock has long since dissipated. If the average Joe and Jane on the street can't see, with their own eyes, that this is not a, actual pandemic, well then, perhaps they deserve taking an experimental, biological weapon. How long do we coddle the ignorant? 

Out of likes.....I've said it many times on here......the braindead pricks are a bigger danger to us than the vermin inflicting the hoax.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I have been following this forum since the begining of "Covid" it's my first to go to page every day, made a few posts. Not as intelligent as most persons here, but willing to learn. I live alone in sheltered housing, only one not been jabbed, and dispite mobility problems. am active protester and member of local Stand In The Park, who are my family now.

I am a Christian, and hope for Jesus/ God to return and rid of these evil satanic creatures. I am dying, with cancer and so will never see the end of this, but beleive good will always prevail over evil. xxx

Thank You All for being here for me

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

Hi, I have been following this forum since the begining of "Covid" it's my first to go to page every day, made a few posts. Not as intelligent as most persons here, but willing to learn. I live alone in sheltered housing, only one not been jabbed, and dispite mobility problems. am active protester and member of local Stand In The Park, who are my family now.

I am a Christian, and hope for Jesus/ God to return and rid of these evil satanic creatures. I am dying, with cancer and so will never see the end of this, but beleive good will always prevail over evil. xxx

God bless you Bluey.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

God bless you 

I was watching the Loki tv series this weekend and noticed how the  top variant police officer in the series was named B-15, a very similar designation as the omnicron covid variant whose name is B.1.1.529. For those who understand numerology they will understand that these thing are not coincidental and they are basically laughing at the sheeple with the symbolism

29 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

Intelligence, here,🤣, no seriously, you will find a lot of people who speak directly from their heart, and I guess in these times it is the greater intelligence to fight a soulless beast with, my faith is in Christ and I look to God for inspiration in these dark times, and I ask that He may shine upon you to reveal His Love, Kindness, Forgiveness and Mercy so as to be a sign for the rest of us fighting for the truth in this hideous garbage we are going through, so don't be shy, let rip and join the fight, God Bless your Heart.

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

image.png.ffad5c84e2db8d7bda3c84fc662aca01.png

Simple, effective what's not to like, i'll have to give you a +1 as i finally worked out what those button's are down in the bottom right corner, and went on a button spree not realizing you only get so many. :¬)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic