Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

57 minutes ago, LongTimeComing said:

news outlets say otherwise.

"removed link"

The quote above is a single video on youtube that says he won but no evidence of this.

I hope he did win in court but there is no evidence yet.

My bad, wrong ling above

Just to cheer you up - similar case was won in Poland. Night Club owners went through hell to keep their business... They needed therapy and were on the edge - not only mental but also financial. To win the case they had to pay penalty upfront... This is how it 'works' in Poland. They had 7 days to collect the money. Luckily people like us helped them... GoFound me or something like this..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Switzerland has voted!

63 % vote in favour to keep covid law in place

where i live i have only seen placards against law

in Basel area where alot of Pharma are based voted 70% for covid law

Then the majority have spoken, they are more convinced by Covid than you.  But then if the news from Australia is correct, they are fading fast. After all you soon run out of people to vaccinate if they are all dead anyway.

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Credit to Mr Cheswick. He's made some great anti Covid videos but Youtube

has censored nearly all his work.

I just saw "Mr Cheswick" joined the forum in September 2020!

"Howdy all, hope you're all managing to stay sane amidst all the insanity

I've decided to join the forum cos I've just about had enough now of the censorship on Youtube, I don't know if anyone here is familiar with my work or not, but over the 12 years I've been on Youtube, I've had about 5/6 different accounts shut down, and in total, probably well over 1000 videos deleted by the Youtube (or as I prefer to call them now WHOTUBE) Stasi censors, covering everything from false flags, hoaxes, paedophiles, 9/11, Flat Earth, and most recently the scamdemic

I've tried everything to not get censored, by being careful with my choice of words & videos I upload, etc, but as of late, they've now resorted to deleting & censoring my music & comedy, as that's how I thought I could still put out a positive message of truth without getting censored, but, it's just not the case, over the last 2/3 months, they've deleted 5 of my parody songs, I posted up a song yesterday "The Masks Don't Work" and that lasted about 12 hours before it was taken down and they gave me a strike

So anyway, why am I here? Well, I'm hoping to hang around and chip in with bits and bobs to the forum, but I was also looking for some advice on where I can upload my videos without them being censored, so any ideas folks?

So yeah, a bit about me, I'm 46 from Liverpool UK, a musician, and I like making videos/songs that make people laugh but think at the same time

Well, that's me folks, look forward to chatting with you all and throwing in a few ideas here and there, and if I can raise a cheap laugh at the expense of the tyrants in the process, all the better ha ha

Oh, and by the way, this is the last video I made that they censored and gave me a strike for..."The Masks Don't Work" I mean, come on, what the hell are they playing at, you know?"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

It does seem more are starting to realise they have been duped. I take no joy out of this as i could see it coming a mile off.

Hearing an elderly relative say "i think the news is just brainwashing, i have had enough I am listening to classical fm and ignoring it" cheered me up. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Switzerland has voted!

63 % vote in favour to keep covid law in place

where i live i have only seen placards against law

in Basel area where alot of Pharma are based voted 70% for covid law

And I thought they are not like the Austrians

24 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

This guy so afraid of covid he runs around clutching his extra toilet rolls. unreal. 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107354964096888347

Saw this yesterday, weirdo piece of shit. That guy was lucky it wasn't me who he was taking photo's of, the ending would not have been the same. @Ziggy Sawdust scissor kick to the wind pipe job. 

I don't much care, if the jibber jabbers want to go shopping in a mask that is pointless do carry on if it keeps them thinking they are doing something positive for their mental health, as long as they are not bothering me with their insanity. Seems fair to me, not like it hasn't all been pointed out for them. 

11 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I don't much care, if the jibber jabbers want to go shopping in a mask that is pointless do carry on if it keeps them thinking they are doing something positive for their mental health, as long as they are not bothering me with their insanity. Seems fair to me, not like it hasn't all been pointed out for them. 

I disagree Sheepy.

The masks are part of the psyop and submitting citizens to the controllers.

If everyone took their masks off worldwide today and the media were taken off air and in print

because of their evil lies, HEY PRESTO, the virus would be forgotten by the masses within a few days

or weeks.

The media is their magic card promoting masks and so much more.

• Like 5

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

I disagree Sheepy.

The masks are part of the psyop and submitting to the controllers.

If everyone took their masks off worldwide and the media were taken off air and in print

bacause of their lies, HEY PRESTO, the virus would be forgotten by the masses.

No crime in disagreeing GR, that is my thoughts on it and yours differ. I still don't care much let them carry on. They have long submitted to the controllers anyway.

Against all the media attacks, he's holding out.

For people who don't know about tennis, if Novak won the Australian Grand Slam in Melbourne

in January 2022, he would go down in history as the player to win the most Grand Slams

ever. He currently shares that record with Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer. All three have won

20 grand slams.

NOVEMBER 28, 2021 12:17

Srdjan Djokovic (father): Novak Djokovic will not play AO under these blackmails, conditions

"Srdjan Djokovic also shares the belief that vaccination status should be a personal matter as he has indicated that his son will likely skip the Australian Open. World No. 1 Novak Djokovic has refused to reveal his vaccination status and confirm his participation at the Australian Open. "As far as vaccines and non-vaccines are concerned, it is the personal right of each of us whether we will be vaccinated or not. No one has the right to enter that intimacy, it is guaranteed by the constitution. Everyone has the right to decide on their health."

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Novak_Djokovic/105631/srdjan-djokovic-novak-djokovic-will-not-play-ao-under-these-blackmails-conditions/

srdjan-djokovic-novak-djokovic-will-not-

• Like 1