Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

The unvaccinated are not the ones that are getting sick or going to hospital, they are not the ones taking the tests. Yet they are the ones the government and media wants to demonise as spreading a virus. It is non sensical. The reason they want to hunt down unvaccinated is because they know they ruin their plans and reveal their lies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

How are they going to test for this omnicron? They will soon start claiming that it has arrived and so on. How are they identifying it? Most people just do lateral flow tests or PCR tests. Unless they claim to be able to identity the variant from a PCR test? 

Good question. They went full retard with these mutations, charts, numbers. They realised people are so dumb they would believe in every shit in TV or newspapers. It looks like another season without flu has just started... 🥴

The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), affiliated with the University of Toronto, is Canada's most research-intensive hospital and the largest centre dedicated to improving children's health in the country.

They have produced a pathway for treating children with Covid vaccine induced myocarditis and pericarditis...

https://www.sickkids.ca/contentassets/50c1bd3c95e74dcf9fa7c9f6fd707bd7/interim-guidance_myocarditis-pericarditis-after-mrna-covid-19-vaccination-in-children.pdf

D1B003B5-C89A-4E6A-BF86-D6961697FF92.jpeg

59 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

the people have had enough!

news outlets say otherwise.

"removed link"

The quote above is a single video on youtube that says he won but no evidence of this.

I hope he did win in court but there is no evidence yet.

My bad, wrong ling above

Edited by LongTimeComing

30 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://vidmax.com/video/209072-why-are-so-many-healthy-athletes-dropping-like-flies

Why Are So Many Healthy Athletes Dropping Like Flies?

Athletes really seem to be the canary in the coalmine right now. A sample group of healthy individuals showing something serious is probably up in the general population at large as well, a signal which is more difficult to decern amongst the general 'noise' of other illnesses.

I'd really like to know if all these athletes have been jabbed. I'm concerned that there may be another factor at work here, shedding is a possiblity as well as the possibility of some other factor (e.g. 5g, poisoning of air/food/water).

Most likely the jab but it's easy to get tunnel vision and miss other possibilities.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Problem is (from what I've read on a footy forum) most of the population have been begging for the reinstatement of masks for months now, berating doris for not keeping them mandatory after 'freedom day' in July. The covid thread is clogged up with posts complaining at the lack of mask usage in public places.

Fucking braindead gimps.

41 minutes ago, Mr M said:

Athletes really seem to be the canary in the coalmine right now. A sample group of healthy individuals showing something serious is probably up in the general population at large as well, a signal which is more difficult to decern amongst the general 'noise' of other illnesses.

I'd really like to know if all these athletes have been jabbed. I'm concerned that there may be another factor at work here, shedding is a possiblity as well as the possibility of some other factor (e.g. 5g, poisoning of air/food/water).

Most likely the jab but it's easy to get tunnel vision and miss other possibilities.

A canary in a coalmine and an elephant on the fooball field, which players are dribbling around, when they should kick the baw right in it's grey face!

• Haha 1

"This video of Wayne Smith, talking about the death of his father and his investigations into the Midazolam Murders in the UK. The information he cogently presents is an echo of the allegations made in the Midazolam Murders case, which is currently being prepared for laying in a Magistrates Court, following the coming forward of multiple eye witnesses to these heinous crimes.

However, after making his harrowing testimony public, Wayne Smith was subsequently found dead in somewhat suspicious circumstances last summer and his death has allegedly been recorded as a COVID-19 fatality. If you are a Midazolam Murders whistle-blower and wish to submit a witness statement in the aforementioned criminal case, please get in touch via one of the following platforms"

The platforms are listed in this video

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic