Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

36 minutes ago, soulalways said:

ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE,I STILL WONT WEAR THE FUCKING MASK FOR YOU.

TRY AS YOU WANT WITH YOUR OFFERS OF CASH,ALL YOU,LL GET IS A KICK IN THE GASH.

I,M TIRED OF JACKBOOT SPOUTING HIS LIES,IVE HEARD MI5 ARE LOOKING FOR SPYS.

BUT ALL HE WILL DO IS FUCK UP AGAIN,AND END UP BEING THE USUAL PAIN..

HIS SPEECHES ARE RED FACED,HIS GANG ARE ALL MAD.

THE ONE THING I KNOW IS THE FOLK HERE WONT BE HAD.

THIS POEM IS FOR THE REPTILES AND CULT,THEY THINK THEY WILL WIN BUT I KNOW THAT THEY WONT.

YOU SEE GOOD HAS TO SURFACE AND TOPPLE THESE TWATS, THEN JOHNSON &  FRIENDS WILL ALL REMAIN RATS.

WHEN THE CULT ARE PULLED DOWN AND TRIED FOR THEIR CRIMES,THE BELLS WILL RING OUT WITH THEIR FREEDOM CHYMES.

SO DONT LET THE BASTARDS GET YOU DOWN,BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SERVANTS OF THE CROWN.

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM YOUR WAY,SO THAT GOOD FOLK CAN CONTINUE TO WIN THE DAY!  

You need to hook up with this guy, I would pay to hear this.

This mask mandate is a test. They want full restrictions but know there is resistance. so they try their luck with something small and visible so they can gauge sentiment like the mask........

This is why we must stay strong. And keep out there without masks..... show visibly non-compliance so they don't dare try the real nazi shizz....

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

This mask mandate is a test. They want full restrictions but know there is resistance. so they try their luck with something small and visible so they can gauge sentiment like the mask........

This is why we must stay strong. And keep out there without masks..... show visibly non-compliance so they don't dare try the real nazi shizz....

Problem is (from what I've read on a footy forum) most of the population have been begging for the reinstatement of masks for months now, berating doris for not keeping them mandatory after 'freedom day' in July. The covid thread is clogged up with posts complaining at the lack of mask usage in public places.

3 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Problem is (from what I've read on a footy forum) most of the population have been begging for the reinstatement of masks for months now, berating doris for not keeping them mandatory after 'freedom day' in July. The covid thread is clogged up with posts complaining at the lack of mask usage in public places.

That's interesting thanks for sharing..

I guess we all live in our own bubble worlds, and it's very difficult to actually genuinely gauge what the majority thinks.

I think there will be a lot more pressure (virtue signalling) to comply in the big cities. Sure they will start to redeploy the security thugs at shops in the big cities. And things like the underground I can imagine will be a bit of a battle.

11 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Have they managed to put two and two together with the heart attacks and jabs? 

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Have they managed to put two and two together with the heart attacks and jabs? 

Haha, you must be joking mate! What with digitally high-fiving each other on getting the booster and shitting their collective pants over the new variant, they don't the time to look at anything in detail. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Saved said:

Will do. I'm half way through that playlist you linked to - really interesting stuff and it looks like (to me) the USA empire is about to fall, just as all the rest did throughout history.

I'm glad you're finding it interesting and valuable. Cheers.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Died of a heart attack after a jog, at 56, in the same year as this film.

Didn't Ric Mayall tell everyone to seriously, throw out their TV's just before he died ? I've looked every for this clip. 

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, KingKitty said:

The big question is: What's going to happen when they run out of Greek alphabet letters?

They said something about using the names of star constellations a few months ago.

When they name one the 'Andromeda Strain' we'll know they're taking the piss 😂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, soulalways said:

FFS ! PMSL!!!

To be fair this isn't a new theory, the astronomers Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe proposed viruses come from space as a theory years ago. It's interesting, as is it's off-shoot Cosmic Ancestry which is a competing theory to the current neo-Darwinian evolutionary hypothesis.

Basically it proposes lateral gene transfer via 'viruses' is a driving force of evolution. I reserve judgement but I find aspects of it thought provoking.

Link

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dazzer said:

At this rate they should have us all under house arrest again by December 24th.  If there's any more clapping for the NHS malarkey, I swear I'll  lead a rousing chorus of:

Hooray for the NHS!

Harold Shipman! Yeah!

Beverley Allitt! Yeah!

Liverpool Care Pathway! Yeah!

Fat and thieving nurses! Yeah!

Incompetent and lazy quacks! Yeah!

Tons of Midazolam for us now! Yeah!

Dr Kilmore will see you now! Yeah!

Dr Finisham has oodles of 'ash cash' now! Yeah!

Edited by pete675
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic