Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Darts player Tony Ayres dead at 54. No cause of death given, but he had apparently been ill for a 'couple of days'.

Can we make an educated guess that the dartsman has been darted recently?

It's his age group that is being targeted for the booster just now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JH8520 said:

I've had 3 letters from NHS Ipsos Mori in 2 weeks asking to take part in a COVID 19 study. Absolutely disgusting harrasment, trying to get the numbers up.

Ipsos Mori is pretty poor Latin but does mean something like "they to die".

This is yet another coincidence of course!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Research conducted by Dr Lius Miguel De Benito.

If true, this shows 86 percent of the patients claiming to be vaccinated appeared on his phone as having a Media Access Control Address.

They would show up when approaching his surgery. He could tell the unvaxxed from the vaxxed by the MAC.

Spanish with English subtitles.

https://www.brighteon.com/859e7fc6-7cb3-4e32-b1ed-ecf397ea9a24 

A person with a MAC address would presumably imply a Graphene antenna:

http://innovate.ieee.org/innovation-spotlight/graphennas-the-wonder-compound-meets-nano-scale-wireless-communications/

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

My wife was in the kitchen this evening and shouted, 'Can you come in and stop this drip?' So I strolled in and turned off the kitchen tv showing the latest Covid bulletin.

I think that I must have heard the words 'vaccine' and 'booster' mentioned over 100 times in total.

2 hours ago, kilowon said:

i understand where you coming from. But why do you think that cold like illnesses are contagious? I can show you myriad of studies done to try to prove contagion that prove the opposite. Including the infamous spanish flu and other so called contagious diseases. A person can be as dirty as he wants to be, but if viruses do not exist, and they do not, and bacteria are not pathogenic, and they are not, they simply cannot give you any diseases. Else, like i have said before, we would be sick all the time, especially medics.

Sorry, dude. I got too many bad cold grudges that I just can't let go.

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

375.jpg.b5975a413740cf4a18dd4011a12ec51b.jpg

Chris Whitty's fave Xmas song is 'I wish it could be Covid every day'.

Must have been promised some more limited fame. What an arsehole.

1342681107_Screenshot2021-11-27at23-01-13Omicron-Wikipedia.png.624605bc444cbe48bfe0e0285d7461ad.png

Just three weeks to flatten the circle. B.1.1.529 = 18 (666).

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Research conducted by Dr Lius Miguel De Benito.

If true, this shows 86 percent of the patients claiming to be vaccinated appeared on his phone as having a Media Access Control Address.

They would show up when approaching his surgery. He could tell the unvaxxed from the vaxxed by the MAC.

Spanish with English subtitles.

https://www.brighteon.com/859e7fc6-7cb3-4e32-b1ed-ecf397ea9a24 

Now I do not know about the alleged, magnetizing, graphene oxide stuff that is floating around, but I can say with my investigation's into UFO folk lore, about the implantation of object's into unwitting victim's, now one thing strike's me as pertinent, that is that it make's no sense at all that so called E.T's would be implanting anyone with some sort of tracking device, given that they can traverse intergalactic space and the inherent danger's of doing so without vaporizing said UFO with a collision with a speck of dust, but it make's more sense that the Government would, and a cover story has been sewn within the minds of people that this technology must be the aliens at work when really it is reversed engineered technology, so i can not discount these account's, only to point out that the M.I.C. seems to have perfected it and now deploying aggressively.

Omicron hyped up...? probably

https://www.theepochtimes.com/omicron-variant-causes-unusual-but-mild-symptoms-south-african-medical-association-head_4127014.html?slsuccess=1

“It may be it’s highly transmissible, but so far the cases we are seeing are extremely mild,” she said. “Maybe two weeks from now I will have a different opinion, but this is what we are seeing. So are we seriously worried? No. 

7 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Or if it was a 400 ounce bar, which happended to be still knocking about, that would be three quarters of a million US dollars.

57a028d6dd0895d1788b4735?width=600&forma

queen lizzardbeth saying "fuck me,is this all i have" ?  "lets tax the bastards more"..fave record spandau ballet   GOLD

• Haha 1

ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE,I STILL WONT WEAR THE FUCKING MASK FOR YOU.

TRY AS YOU WANT WITH YOUR OFFERS OF CASH,ALL YOU,LL GET IS A KICK IN THE GASH.

I,M TIRED OF JACKBOOT SPOUTING HIS LIES,IVE HEARD MI5 ARE LOOKING FOR SPYS.

BUT ALL HE WILL DO IS FUCK UP AGAIN,AND END UP BEING THE USUAL PAIN..

HIS SPEECHES ARE RED FACED,HIS GANG ARE ALL MAD.

THE ONE THING I KNOW IS THE FOLK HERE WONT BE HAD.

THIS POEM IS FOR THE REPTILES AND CULT,THEY THINK THEY WILL WIN BUT I KNOW THAT THEY WONT.

YOU SEE GOOD HAS TO SURFACE AND TOPPLE THESE TWATS, THEN JOHNSON &  FRIENDS WILL ALL REMAIN RATS.

WHEN THE CULT ARE PULLED DOWN AND TRIED FOR THEIR CRIMES,THE BELLS WILL RING OUT WITH THEIR FREEDOM CHYMES.

SO DONT LET THE BASTARDS GET YOU DOWN,BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SERVANTS OF THE CROWN.

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM YOUR WAY,SO THAT GOOD FOLK CAN CONTINUE TO WIN THE DAY!  

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic