Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

It doesn't work like that as you know, it wasn't anything outrageous unless they can convince the majority of the public it needs to be over the next few weeks. With Christmas coming I wouldn't bet on it. Stand firm and keep up the resistance. 

Who asked you? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Painful isn't it. It's making me feel sick now. Fuckin brain-dead zombies are bringing us all down with them. 

The first mask idiot that says where is your mask, i will say i thought it was over what has happened i don't watch tv. If they say the word omnicron one time i will laugh in their face.

omnicon

Edited by SimonTV

I'm gradually coming across more & more people that don't believe any of this & I can have a proper conversation with. That's awesome, but none of them are converts...they've all been onside from the start, but have just kept a low-ish profile.

What irks me is that I don't know a single person that fell for the narrative that has changed their mind. Not one. Even those that have suffered as a result. A few started to ask questions, but the masks stayed on & as soon as the boosters arrive they're straight back in the queue.

We used to have a Betamax VCR. It was shitloads better than VHS but it was a 2 horse race & the tipping point was reached.

We need some of the sheep to start turning.

• Like 3

On 11/26/2021 at 1:21 AM, Doc said:

They are going full spectrum with this Botswana Variant malarkey.. It's the top story in the Griftian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/25/what-do-we-know-about-the-new-worst-ever-covid-variant

Screenshot_20211126_061740.jpg

Strange how they always suggest the naughty virus comes from Africa. They did the same with AIDS. Gotta give em credit for saying it was a scientist haha. 2 out of 10 for ingenuity with that one. 😜 The pic suggests that he picked it up in his suitcase?

Edited by Beaujangles

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

I wasn't disagreeing with everything you said and I was referring to the minority of unhygienic sods that go around coughing and sneezing indoors, literally everywhere, without covering their gobs. Forget the Coronavirus bullshit. I find it hard to believe that someone can't spread cold-like illnesses.   

i understand where you coming from. But why do you think that cold like illnesses are contagious? I can show you myriad of studies done to try to prove contagion that prove the opposite. Including the infamous spanish flu and other so called contagious diseases. A person can be as dirty as he wants to be, but if viruses do not exist, and they do not, and bacteria are not pathogenic, and they are not, they simply cannot give you any diseases. Else, like i have said before, we would be sick all the time, especially medics.

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

Basically, in the ancient world you would buy your goods and services by weight of gold or silver. For example, and ounce of gold may buy you 20 goats. There was no 'dollar' amount.

Then when bank notes came along, in the USA for example, your paper was backed by an exact amount of gold that you could claim from the bank at any time. It actually said on the note something like 'x amount of gold payable to the bearer of this note on demand'.

Then long story short, after a few adjustments along the way, President Nixon took the USA off the gold standard. i.e. Your paper money was literally from 1971 onwards, backed by zero gold. Nothing. You couldn't trade your paper for anything physical in terms of precious metal. That means it became 'fiat'.

And the fact that the whole world was linked to the US dollar, which used to be backed by physical gold, meant the whole world by default also became backed by nothing. Just printed money.

Hopefully I got that about right. Feel free to correct me, anyone.

@Saved in my view the best video series to explain it all in simple terms is this one (full playlist below) --->

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc

Thank you very much 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amused To Death said:

it is all bollocks but if following the 'official narrative', what is is the method they claim to using to detect which variant someone has?

They do sequence testing. The testing is quite easy when you know what you are looking for. The bigger question is how on earth do they know the original sequence on which they have based anything, from jab to any new variant, if they never isolated the first virus? You need a standard first to distinguish any new variants. I know that they literally designed the jab mRNA on the computer, that's also not difficult, but without a virus to show, it's all designed and planned, instead of ibeing based on anything that occurred naturally. 

I am sorely tempted to not watch the news which I have just done, I just watched the Doris with his ground breaking strategy to tackle the new 'scaryient' <-- see what i did there, but the old saying 'you can't make this shit up' has just been launched into the stratosphere of making stuff up by ending with a piece of 'send in the clowns', WHAT FOR THE'RE RIGHT HERE, no need ask, and of course all with a smile, trouble is though if I stop watching it that will be the day they say something true, what to do, what to do, oh well, look forward to someone asking me 'where is your mask'.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

I think the Silver Institute has the best tracking of the supply/demand issues with silver [ https://www.silverinstitute.org/ ]. The WPIC probably has the best platinum data [ https://platinuminvestment.com/ ]. Gold as you would know has some industrial usage, but compared to the other two it's tiny. Gold mostly gets hoarded as wealth / protection against inflation.

Hey @Saved, if you're curious about the silver issue, watch some interviews with Keith Neumeyer (head of First Majestic Silver). In my view, he really nails the fundamentals regarding supply/demand.

Will do. I'm half way through that playlist you linked to - really interesting stuff and it looks like (to me) the USA empire is about to fall, just as all the rest did throughout history.

• Like 1

Research conducted by Dr Lius Miguel De Benito.

If true, this shows 86 percent of the patients claiming to be vaccinated appeared on his phone as having a Media Access Control Address.

They would show up when approaching his surgery. He could tell the unvaxxed from the vaxxed by the MAC.

Spanish with English subtitles.

https://www.brighteon.com/859e7fc6-7cb3-4e32-b1ed-ecf397ea9a24 

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

got a screenshot-

I've done a few things on wiki for a laugh and they are still there after 10 years. People have copied it and my additions have made their way onto other websites. So the prick that owned the local wine shop is still an MBE for his services to corprophilia, and former bitch of a neighbour has gone down in history as the one who campaigned for designated places where doggers can do their business in peace.

• Haha 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic