Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, bobb said:

It is, I like your thinking.

I think the Silver Institute has the best tracking of the supply/demand issues with silver [ https://www.silverinstitute.org/ ]. The WPIC probably has the best platinum data [ https://platinuminvestment.com/ ]. Gold as you would know has some industrial usage, but compared to the other two it's tiny. Gold mostly gets hoarded as wealth / protection against inflation.

Hey @Saved, if you're curious about the silver issue, watch some interviews with Keith Neumeyer (head of First Majestic Silver). In my view, he really nails the fundamentals regarding supply/demand.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Unlike silver and platinum, especially silver, which is largely used and discarded/wasted. Yes it techincally still exists, but doesn't get hoarded on the same scale as gold. If I had to make a prediction, silver will one day be far more valuable because of its wide industrial usage and dwindling supply. Not my original thought; many people pointing this out these days.

I don't think silver will be more valuable, would have to make some serious noise! THink it's about 10 trillion behind in MCAP.

But the Gold/Silver ratio at the moment is ridiculously favourable at the moment and the gap in the ratio will most likely close somewhat because of the industrial applications for the green new deal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Almost every single time, especially in the media.

Background

Stadlen was born to Sir Nicholas Stadlen, a High Court judge, and Frances Stadlen in London. He is the grandson of concert pianist Peter Stadlen and Hedi Stadlen, the activist and musicologist, both Austrian Jews born in Vienna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Stadlen

Matthew Stadlen on #Back2School Bullying (Anti-Bullying) - YouTube

One of the tribe again. I don't know how Storm copes on that vine show. It's cringeworthy daytime crap on the telly....they regularly slag off anti vaxxers 

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't think silver will be more valuable, would have to make some serious noise! THink it's about 10 trillion behind in MCAP.

But the Gold/Silver ratio at the moment is ridiculously favourable at the moment and the gap in the ratio will most likely close somewhat because of the industrial applications for the green new deal.

Sorry I didn't mean more in dollar value necessarily, I should have said more valuable in terms of people will realise its industrial value much more than they do now. I think at the moment it is ridiculously undervalued. I actually thought it would have broken out by now. If we have hyperinflation, then it will go nuts like Zimbawe and Germany in the old days and by that point numbers won't mean JackS. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but the insane money printing going on lately has to go somewhere. It's not sustainable, despite what all the whack job central bankers say.

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Well value is for the most part dependent on the environment that it finds itself in, the old saying where there's muck, there's brass, and i think this whole scamdemic/plandemic is a function of the economic crisis looming large which brings this subject nicely back into line with the topic thread.

Edited by bobb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Sorry I didn't mean more in dollar value necessarily, I should have said more valuable in terms of people will realise its industrial value much more than they do now. I think at the moment it is ridiculously undervalued. I actually thought it would have broken out by now. If we have hyperinflation, then it will go nuts like Zimbawe and Germany in the old days and by that point numbers won't mean JackS. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but the insane money printing going on lately has to go somewhere. It's not sustainable, despite what all the whack job central bankers say.

Agree. In a world where all financial assets are in a bubble - silver is the most undervalued asset around as a ratio of other assets.

Just now, Mr H said:

Agree. In a world where all financial assets are in a bubble - silver is the most undervalued asset around as a ratio of other assets.

And more money was made during the gold rush in the states selling bucket's and shovel's than the gold found.

Let us never forget that all of those "scientific studies" claiming that they have isolated this  virus or any of its variants  have done so in-silico

Not in a human being - "in -vivo"

Not in a  glass dish  - "in-petri"

But on a fkn computer screen. In silicon.

the latin is of course retained and the empire never ended.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If Nixon happened to find a leftover kilogram bar, it would be worth over $50,000 today, in his fiat currency value. I'm sure there were a few leftover that were 'seized under presidential orders' ;-)

Or if it was a 400 ounce bar, which happended to be still knocking about, that would be three quarters of a million US dollars.

57a028d6dd0895d1788b4735?width=600&forma

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

They are clearly far too eager to spend billions of GDP on pharmaceuticals. Which I think is a big part of the problem here. Without the government buying these mRNA poison, there would be no fraud here because no way billions of people are going to spend money out of their own pocket directly for the mRNA poison. The con was dependent on gullible and incompetent and corrupt spending go lucky government's to pull it off. The government is like a spoilt rich kid going shopping when it is buying pharmaceuticals. 

You ever watch that youtuber Mr Beast going shopping, that is how the government is when it goes on a pharmaceutical black friday bonza firesale. 

And all done with no form of kickbacks going on either. Wow. In terms of vaccines received/ordered, I don't think that the U.K. government is far short of the 1 billion mark now. This is absolutely incredible, given that most of the ordering took place, before even looking at the eligibility children to receive it.

The official U.K. adult population is something like 50 million and the official U.K. child population is something like 15 million. However, even allowing for all children, I think that approaching 1 billion vaccines for 65 million souls is overkill. And Rishi Sunak talks like he is spending his own cash most of the time. What a tosser. 

4 hours ago, bobb said:

Sorry to bust your bubble here but we have been on a digital currency since the sixties, and the only money you carry is metallic, the paper stuff with pretty pictures on and all is fiat, or more appropriate FAITH currency as it's backed by your imagination, but still if you insist.

It's all imagination to some degree though. I don't disagree with fiat currency in principle. The problem boils down to who is in charge of it.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Sorry, if he's allowed on msm he's got to be controlled opposition in my opinion. Another Peter Hitchens.

I think it is fair to say that anyone who stays on the MSM airwaves is either real dumb or a shill. They wouldn't allow a perennial upstart to exist.

3 hours ago, kilowon said:

How many times in a house does one person get a cold and no one else get it too. Think about it, people in the same household are exposed to the same toxins in their environment so that can easily explained why a few person in a household might get sick, although it is not as common as thought, it is just that people remember the time they all got sick together and not the time they did not.

I wasn't disagreeing with everything you said and I was referring to the minority of unhygienic sods that go around coughing and sneezing indoors, literally everywhere, without covering their gobs. Forget the Coronavirus bullshit. I find it hard to believe that someone can't spread cold-like illnesses.   

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Doris is doing an emergency press conference tonight. What bull shitie you reckon he will come up with?

Yes, flanked by senior, lying freemasons, Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance. Then, asked well-scripted questions by masonic cock sucking journalopes. That female Sage member, who the BBC interviewed soon afterwards, seemed very upset that Boris hadn't gone further. As did most of the jounalopes at the press conference. I am convinced that BoJo doesn't want to willingly figurehead another Christmas lockdown though. 

Edited by numnuts

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

Are bats that tasty? There can't be much meat on them, to begin with, and why would you even bother eating the wings? Maybe if they were to be deep fried. Hell, anything taste good deep fried. Still, I'll take a pass on this one.

5e29b3ae2030274bc50360af.jpg

How drunk would one have to be to even think about slurping from this bowl?

In case anyone wants to try for themselves:

Bat Soup recipe

Ingredients
3 - 4 fruit bats, well washed but neither skinned nor eviscerated
water
1 Tbsp. Finely sliced fresh ginger
1 LARGE onion, quartered
garlic and lots of it !!!
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions
soy sauce and coconut milk / cream

Bat nests are a delicacy and expensive. People risk their lives climbing up high to get the things. I remember watching a documentary about it some years ago.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Guy at work who was double vaccinated had 5 tests they all came back positive, then three days later did another test and it came back negative. He was like, great now I am no longer sick and went back to bed for another 16 hour sleep. 👍

On BBC News today, they were openly saying that the lateral flow test gives a rate of about 50% false negatives. Ha ha. However, according to the same bullshitters, it only gives a rate of about 0.1% false positives.

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Kerry Hurt, paralysed after her first Astra Zenica jab (interview). BBC Look North (25th Nov 2021)

She's also struggling to access any of the govt compensation supposedly available to those injured by vaccines.

https://nomoresilence.world/astra-zeneca/kerry-hurt-astrazeneca-severe-adverse-reaction/

As I indicated earlier on this thread, some of the local BBC News TV programmes are still quite good, even if they have been slowly going downhill in recent years. The national BBC News programmes would never have run that story. Furthermore, in the early days of the plandemic, BBC 'South Today' news did very well to not get caught up in all of the hysteria and bullshit going around. Sadly, this seems to have changed a bit since then.

2 hours ago, Velma said:

"You would have to wait two years to know the side effects, but that would take two years!" - Bill Gates

And that only be for a period of 2 years too. Probably.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

In the 1970s we went off the gold standard. So your money which was literally gold, literally disappeared, just like dat. And now it is a representation of essentially nothing... And yes, they just took the gold (your money) and gave you imaginary money in it's place...

And since then, dodgy Gordon Brown has flogged all of the gold that the U.K. did hold.

57 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If we have hyperinflation, then it will go nuts like Zimbawe and Germany in the old days and by that point numbers won't mean JackS. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but the insane money printing going on lately has to go somewhere. It's not sustainable, despite what all the whack job central bankers say.

Isn't it quite amazing, how the U.S. hasn't already suffered the same problems as Weimar Germany. 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I was looking everywhere for that picture. I saw it months ago. You're a champ.

I think we should be looking everywhere for what's in that picture and I don't mean the QE2 in that ridiculous hat, did it ever return to our shores after Europe robbed us of it?

Edited by bobb
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 3:45 AM, Made in Wales said:

Yes it is a daily challenge but I think you can keep on top of it by taking certain measures and hopefully there will be a sea change in what we are having to endure at the moment and it won't be like this forever. 

Until these NWO bastards are brought to account I think loads of  antioxidants are vital in your diet out of natural ingredients or good quality supplement form and I personally would put NAC as the most important supplement to take everyday to help rid the body of graphine oxide and all the other crap we innocently digest plus don't drink tap water and also  brush your teeth with flouride free toothpaste. 

The 5g issue I counter with wearing Shungite and Orgone chrystals and there are other crystals that help protect you from daily radiation and obviously do not have a smart meter and if you do have one get rid of it immediately.

I am already doing some, not all, of the things what you have listed above. Don't drink tap water for example & supplements and been using flouride free toothpaste for years.

As for orgone crystals..... watch this video, well worth it. If I were to build a house, it will be this. @wingwang Just knowing this fact will make you feel stronger. www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0WXiD9xGk4

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic