Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 hours ago, Doc said:

No he shouldn't. This kind of talk is not for this forum.

Good call Mac. Alf has not been here long, maybe he doesn't realise this forum has rules, same as any forum, incitement to violence is against them. He has 2 posts and one of them is the above. Suspicious activity IMHO.

I think that the legal, peaceful and democratic trials, on the horizon, should symbolically be held in Nuremberg. I can only see one result myself.

8 hours ago, Velma said:

No, I think he meant he should be executed for treason.

Who are we to argue, if that is the final verdict? 🙂

7 hours ago, Velma said:

"If you look at the organisers, if you look at the people who mobilised these events, these are not people with rightful concerns” – said some unknown Hasbara spokesman - "the danger of these kinds of events, or groups, or movements is that they represent a potential pathway towards radicalisation or towards extremism, because they are basing their arguments on misinformation, misleading claims and conspiracies."

In other words, they are potential ‘terrorists’ and require close monitoring for divulging true facts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59390968

Old dogs, old tricks. They are losing the battle and that's all they know. Good for us then.

7 hours ago, Saved said:

I don't like Corbyn in the slightest and it's bugger all to do with politics. I suspect that he is there with a series of remits to disrupt and misrepresent the movement.

If he isn't a shill, then he is someone who the masonic mass media have decided will not come across very well to the sheeple. 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Indeed. They like their numerology too. Wonder what will occur on 12/12/21 or 21/12/21... I read somewhere that the events portrayed in Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut we're set on 21st December. The winter solstice in the northern hemisphere. Right in the middle of Saturnalia.

I some times wonder how Kubrick ended up dead and John Carpenter is still alive? Maybe Kubrick was too literal for their liking? Anyhow, I just updated my 'Prince Of Darkness' (1987) thread. I think that the green goo in 'Prince Of Darkness' is meant to symbolise the vaccines, then, perhaps, some viral shedding going on. Any opinions welcome.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15655-prince-of-darkness-1987/

Edited by numnuts

8 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Did someone eat a bat for lunch in Botswana, like what kicked this all off in Wuhan, China? 😄

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO8zt0tsmfuFbFrGWaNFf

Coronavirus: Woman eats whole bat in disturbing footage after outbreak linked to soup

Footage shows a Chinese couple eating whole bats in a fancy restaurant, despite fears the deadly coronavirus is linked to a soup made from the mammal.

By
Lila Randall  - 10:55, 24 Jan 2020   Updated11:33, 24 Jan 2020

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-woman-eats-whole-bat-21349468

Are bats that tasty? There can't be much meat on them, to begin with, and why would you even bother eating the wings? Maybe if they were to be deep fried. Hell, anything taste good deep fried. Still, I'll take a pass on this one.

5e29b3ae2030274bc50360af.jpg

How drunk would one have to be to even think about slurping from this bowl?

In case anyone wants to try for themselves:

Bat Soup recipe

Ingredients
3 - 4 fruit bats, well washed but neither skinned nor eviscerated
water
1 Tbsp. Finely sliced fresh ginger
1 LARGE onion, quartered
garlic and lots of it !!!
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions
soy sauce and coconut milk / cream

Edited by KingKitty
What?
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Yeah- stand up for Jesus, onward Christian soldiers marching as to war ✝️

They can cancel Christmas for all I care, as Jesus was born in September, not in cold snowy December.

I celebrate Christmas as it's my spiritual birthday (24th December 2001). That day shall always be celebrated (and the season itself) because it was an extraordinary 12 days from repentance to being filled with the Holy Spirit on Jan 01st 2002.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Kerry Hurt, paralysed after her first Astra Zenica jab (interview). BBC Look North (25th Nov 2021)

(4 mins)

She's also struggling to access any of the govt compensation supposedly available to those injured by vaccines.

https://nomoresilence.world/astra-zeneca/kerry-hurt-astrazeneca-severe-adverse-reaction/

That must hurt.

• Sad 1

Just now, Velma said:

"You would have to wait two years to know the side effects, but that would take two years!" - Bill Gates

Brilliant quote. Yes, I'll take medical advice from that man.

How's the weather today, Bill?

"You would need to go outside to see what the weather is like today, but that would mean you would have to go outside."

Ever notice Bill Gates has the same voice as Kermit the Frog?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Brilliant quote. Yes, I'll take medical advice from that man.

How's the weather today, Bill?

"You would need to go outside to see what the weather is like today, but that would mean you would have to go outside."

Ever notice Bill Gates has the same voice as Kermit the Frog?

I like his Knitwear though

My sister works for microsoft - and even though he left they still have to watch documentaries about how great a man he is and stuff - like a really weird cult....

My sister is usually chilled - only time I saw her get REALLY angry is when I made a comment about Bill Gates and the Cabal............😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bobb said:

Sorry to bust your bubble here but we have been on a digital currency since the sixties, and the only money you carry is metallic, the paper stuff with pretty pictures on and all is fiat, or more appropriate FAITH currency as it's backed by your imagination, but still if you insist.

I don't understand economics but could you put that (fiat being backed by imagination) in simple terms please?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobb said:

Well your both right, a hundred thousand pieces of paper is just that, and digits on a screen is an illusion as well, out of the two I want neither, so we have to examine which of the two will hold value longest, so if Government stopped poncing around with inflation and stuff, i guess we could go on with the illusion of paper cash that is backed by something of value and live happily ever after, some how though i don't see that happening.

It all went to shit in 1971. Thank Nixon for that.

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

I don't understand economics but could you put that (fiat being backed by imagination) in simple terms please?

Exactly as stated, it used to be backed by gold and silver in a time when people had morality and wanted the books to balance but greed set in, so the intrinsic value of metal was removed, therefore free floating against other currency's with perceived value.

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It all went to shit in 1971. Thank Nixon for that.

No thank the bandit's that got the key's to fort knox, Nixon probably went for a visit and said some thing like "ohh crap does this mean we're broke"

Edited by bobb
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Are bats that tasty? There can't be much meat on them, to begin with, and why would you even bother eating the wings? Maybe if they were to be deep fried. Hell, anything taste good deep fried. Still, I'll take a pass on this one.

5e29b3ae2030274bc50360af.jpg

How drunk would one have to be to even think about slurping from this bowl?

In case anyone wants to try for themselves:

Bat Soup recipe

Ingredients
3 - 4 fruit bats, well washed but neither skinned nor eviscerated
water
1 Tbsp. Finely sliced fresh ginger
1 LARGE onion, quartered
garlic and lots of it !!!
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions
soy sauce and coconut milk / cream

homer.JPG

15 minutes ago, Saved said:

I would explain it like this....

Gold was literally money prior to us going off the Gold standard.

What bank notes were, essentially, promissory notes - so you didn't have to carry around a load of gold with you, or have to chisel bits off.

In the 1970s we went off the gold standard.

So your money which was literally gold, literally disappeared, just like dat. And now it is a representation of essentially nothing.......

And yes, they just took the gold (your money) and gave you imaginary money in it's place......

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr H said:

I would explain it like this....

Gold was literally money prior to us going off the Gold standard.

What bank notes were, essentially, promissory notes - so you didn't have to carry around a load of gold with you, or have to chisel bits off.

In the 1970s we went off the gold standard.

So your money which was literally gold, literally disappeared, just like dat. And now it is a representation of essentially nothing.......

And yes, they just took the gold (your money) and gave you imaginary money in it's place......

This is a better description than my rambling effort

Just now, DarianF said:

If Nixon happened to find a leftover kilogram bar, it would be worth over $50,000 today, in his fiat currency value. I'm sure there were a few leftover that were 'seized under presidential orders' ;-)

In fact all the gold ever dug out the ground still exists.

21 minutes ago, Saved said:

Basically, in the ancient world you would buy your goods and services by weight of gold or silver. For example, and ounce of gold may buy you 20 goats. There was no 'dollar' amount.

Then when bank notes came along, in the USA for example, your paper was backed by an exact amount of gold that you could claim from the bank at any time. It actually said on the note something like 'x amount of gold payable to the bearer of this note on demand'.

Then long story short, after a few adjustments along the way, President Nixon took the USA off the gold standard. i.e. Your paper money was literally from 1971 onwards, backed by zero gold. Nothing. You couldn't trade your paper for anything physical in terms of precious metal. That means it became 'fiat'.

And the fact that the whole world was linked to the US dollar, which used to be backed by physical gold, meant the whole world by default also became backed by nothing. Just printed money.

Hopefully I got that about right. Feel free to correct me, anyone.

@Saved in my view the best video series to explain it all in simple terms is this one (full playlist below) --->

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic