Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

From The Gateway Pundit:

SHOCKING: BIG PHARMA Received Emergency Use Approval a Couple of Weeks Ago for COVID Variant Discovered a Couple Days Ago?

From the article:

Novavax Inc (NVAX.O) said on Friday it had started working on a version of its COVID-19 vaccine to target the variant detected in South Africa and would have the shot ready for testing and manufacturing in the next few weeks.

The company’s COVID-19 shot contains an actual version of the virus’ spike protein that cannot cause disease but can trigger the immune system. The vaccine developer said it had started developing a spike protein specifically based on the known genetic sequence of the variant, B.1.1.529.

Wow, 72 hours ago no one even heard the name Omicron variant.  Now, in less than three days, a variant has been identified, global travel has been halted, states of emergency have been declared, and now we see a pharmaceutical company announcing the variant-specific vaccine trial that will begin in the U.S. in a few weeks.  This government relationship with Big Pharma is certainly generating some fast action, eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Observed said:

I don't always put things the most eloquently but what I was getting at is only so many digits are guaranteed in a bank account. 

Bank account, well good luck with that, going the way of the Dodo me thinks, have you seen that fat bastard at the BIS, and you want this guy looking after your wealth, mmmm, no thanks, but i would not write off Digital cash, it does have an advantage over anything else on offer and I don't feel like carting around a bag full of chickens to do my Bartering with.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Anagram of OMICRON = MORONIC! 🤣

That's close enough to 'masonic' for me.

17 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Whitty now says the Botswana strain is less of a threat than Delta...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/11/26/new-covid-variant-less-worrying-delta-says-prof-chris-whitty/

Is he making enemies here?

If you read Whitty's actual quotes, then I think they translate as 'we might need to get the big, black boots out, but not yet'. First off, they want to illogically scare more folks in to getting their boosters. I can even imagine them saying that the Omicron variant 'could' be tamed by folks getting re-double jabbed with existing vaccines. And, sadly, some muppets would line up for it.

Talking about 'scaring' people, I think that the tragic case of the 12 year old girl who got stabbed in Liverpool, Ava White, is being used as a bit of a 'protect your young kids' psyop. The first pic of her they broadcast on TV came across as a Year 8 girl, about to enter her teenage years. They then switched to a second pic, which came across as a girl just about to leave primary school. Coded 'primary school jab' message?     

Ava%20White.jpg?width=990&auto=webp&qual

273736?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signa

16 hours ago, Gurualvin said:

Whitty has just said 'he is worried how the public would react to new restrictions' Translation means the scumbags are going to pull similar stunts as last christmas.

Yes, I agree. They are foaming at the mouth to introduce a new lockdown before Christmas.

13 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Christmas is a Christian based holiday. Christmas drives the economy in the Western world. Christmas brings families/people together in a spirit of love and joy.

Christmas is a time when folks can forget their worries. Freemasons like Whitty have zero love or joy in their lives and maybe never did have either.

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

"A top UK health official warned that vaccines would "almost certainly" be less effective against the new variant."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-594387

I reckon that the current vaccines will turn out to be 33% less effective against the Omicron variant.

Edited by numnuts
  • Haha 1

Also from The Gateway Pundit:

More Shots? Pfizer/BioNTech Will Know Vaccine’s Effectiveness Against ‘Omicron’ Variant Soon – Can Ship New Jab Tailored to Emerging Variant in 100 Days

From the article:

BioNTech/Pfizer on Friday said it will know its vaccine effectiveness against the new ‘Omicron’ variant within a couple weeks.

“We expect more data from the laboratory tests in two weeks at the latest. These data will provide more information about whether B.1.1.529 could be an escape variant that may require an adjustment of our vaccine if the variant spreads globally,” BioNTech said in a statement.

If the current Covid vaccine has to be reworked to protect against the new variant out of South Africa, Pfizer said it can have a new jab ready to be shipped within 100 days.

Moderna also released a statement on Friday and said it is working on a booster shot to protect against the ‘Omicron’ variant.

From The King Kitty:

I'm still amazed how this didn't happen on Thanksgiving day, rather the day after, commonly known as Black Friday, the kick-off to the Christmas holiday season. That nasty bugger (Covid) sure knows how to piss on a parade, don't he though?

17 minutes ago, bobb said:

Bank account, well good luck with that, going the way of the Dodo me thinks, have you seen that fat bastard at the BIS, and you want this guy looking after your wealth, mmmm, no thanks, but i would not write off Digital cash, it does have an advantage over anything else on offer and I don't feel like carting around a bag full of chickens to do my Bartering with.

I've put my money into toilet rolls.

Even Mad Max has to wipe his arse.

From Breitbart:

Joe Biden Voices ‘Great Concern’ About Omicron Variant that ‘Spreads Rapidly’

From the article:

“We don’t know a lot about the variant except that it is of great concern; it seems to spread rapidly,” he told reporters.

The president said he chose to implement a travel ban to be “cautious,” even though he denounced former President Donald Trump’s travel bans as xenophobic and racist when he ran for president in 2020.

Biden spoke to reporters while touring the small town of Nantucket, Massachusetts, and attending the Christmas tree lighting ceremony as his extended Thanksgiving vacation continues.

From King Kitty:

Meanwhile, just down the road at the US Southern border...anyone can just stroll right in. So, if your an African "migrant" and want to get into the land of milk and honey and Big Macs, just fly to Mexico first. 

GettyImages-1236386246-640x480.png

"What, me worry?"

Alfred_E_Neuman_Philosopher.jpg

38 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Smashing what?

Is LBC the same station that cut Trevor Sinclair off the other day when he suggested a link between vaccines and collapsing footballers?

Smashing what? Life

You're doing really well; you're destroying the competition

Wow, great job on the Shelby.tv presentations. You're killing it! Everyone wants to invest now -- keep up the good work.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=You're killing it!

Is LBC the same station that cut Trevor Sinclair off the other day when he suggested a link between vaccines and collapsing footballers?

No, that was talk sport.

There's been a lot of concern from Witty that folks in UK won't comply or have forgotten about the lock downs and masks and stuff..

I suspect he will plant the seed as a reminder for folks that this could happen if OMICRON gets worse, which he will reveal prolly next week....

"Alas"..........

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Smashing what? Life

You're doing really well; you're destroying the competition

Wow, great job on the Shelby.tv presentations. You're killing it! Everyone wants to invest now -- keep up the good work.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=You're killing it!

No, that was talk sport.

Showing my age......off for a lie down.

• Haha 2

Kerry Hurt, paralysed after her first Astra Zenica jab (interview). BBC Look North (25th Nov 2021)

(4 mins)

She's also struggling to access any of the govt compensation supposedly available to those injured by vaccines.

https://nomoresilence.world/astra-zeneca/kerry-hurt-astrazeneca-severe-adverse-reaction/

Edited by BossCrow

Johnson will announce the toughest restrictions ever, with a new lockdown commencing as soon as possible. He will   say how sorry he is and he does it with a heavy heart, but he has no choice, it's all about keeping us safe you see, and he hopes that we all understand. 

The sheep will throw their arms up in the air then shrug their shoulders. 'Oh well, I guess we must listen and follow the rules. After all, we need to protect ourselves from this frightening new variant. Thank you Boris''.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Kerry Hurt, paralysed after her first Astra Zenica jab (interview). BBC Look North (25th Nov 2021)

(4 mins)

She's also struggling to access any of the govt compensation supposedly available to those injured by vaccines.

https://nomoresilence.world/astra-zeneca/kerry-hurt-astrazeneca-severe-adverse-reaction/

I thought paralysis was a new covid-19 symptom from the new omnicron variant. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Velma said:

The Illuminati are occultists, wizards, witches and sorcerers who do all rituals and spells according to the calendar, fortuitous dates and numbers.

Yes, there's nothing new under the sun - they've been doing their thing for thousands of years.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic