Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Very astute Twitter user

Yes, what if? 

All the more reason to refuse digital currency. Money you have in your hands is the only money you have. Many federal laws around the globe  guarantee 100k or 250k in banks but of course that's a fallacy, the bank for international settlements will say otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Observed said:

Yes, what if? 

All the more reason to refuse digital currency. Money you have in your hands is the only money you have. Many federal laws around the globe  guarantee 100k or 250k in banks but of course that's a fallacy, the bank for international settlements will say otherwise.

Sorry to bust your bubble here but we have been on a digital currency since the sixties, and the only money you carry is metallic, the paper stuff with pretty pictures on and all is fiat, or more appropriate FAITH currency as it's backed by your imagination, but still if you insist.

5 minutes ago, bobb said:

Sorry to bust your bubble here but we have been on a digital currency since the sixties, and the only money you carry is metallic, the paper stuff with pretty pictures on and all is fiat, or more appropriate FAITH currency as it's backed by your imagination, but still if you insist.

No one thinks a piece of paper is worth anything, but 100,000 pieces of paper is something you have. Your digits on a computer screen can disappear at any time.

On 11/26/2021 at 2:20 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Gail Elizabeth Emms MBE (born 23 July 1977) is a retired English badminton player who has achieved international success in doubles tournaments.

I can't quite believe that she retired as far back as 2008. I would have lost money on that one. Anyhow, back on topic, the more that speak out in public will contribute to the dam eventually bursting. No wishy-washy comments either. She said 'It was the vaccine that was responsible'. Good on her.

On 11/26/2021 at 2:38 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

That naughty virus, "dodging jabs". Actually it sounds like a very sensible virus to me.

8AB049CC-0577-4B75-AFB4-22DF06395890.jpeg

Even as the seasoned, professional liar he is, I still don't know how the little goblin from the Misty Mountains manages to keep a straight face some times.

On 11/26/2021 at 2:44 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Don't worry, it's all coincidence. 🙄

"A spate of high-profile heart problems and collapses among professional footballers in recent weeks are likely to be coincidence, rather than an indication players are struggling to cope with the high-intensity game, according to a leading cardiologist. Professor Guido Pieles, who leads the Sports Cardiology Clinic at the Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health, said there was no evidence that heart problems were occurring in footballers more frequently and he believes any cluster of incidents is a 'coincidence'"

Another theory is that it could be down to footballers playing too many games. Funny how they didn't all collapse en masse in previous seasons then. 

20 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

However, a bioweapon can also cause the body to expel genetic material in a protein shell. And a bioweapon can be delivered by drone. Say using nanoparticles to penetrate the skin and deliver the toxin. Or the same substance can be smeared onto a bannister in a public space - say a shopping mall. So I don't doubt that in isolated places people are getting sick. Such as Italy and New York at the start of the Kung Flu hoax where a bioweapon may have been delivered. Plus the clot shots seem to get the body to manufacture certain toxins which can be transmitted through touching common surfaces. There is no doubt that some people are getting very sick. Though I doubt it is from viral transmission.

This is what I thought too. The PTB unleashed 'something' in some areas, but it either wasn't transmissible or was very difficult to transmit. And don't forget that Iran publicly accused The West of unleashing 'something' on their soil in March/April last year.     

19 hours ago, kilowon said:

you cannot catch disease from someone else. Think about it, if viruses exist and is infectious and pathogenic, why is there no pandemic in wild animal? They have no vaccine, no doctor, no pills, no antibiotics etc and yet there is never a great die off of any type of wild animals. 

Label it what you will. When one person in a house starts coughing and spluttering, with a seriously runny nose, then other residents in the same house do tend to suffer the same thing. This is especially the case, if the said one person is an unhygienic sod. Or do you not include that scenario, with your use of the term 'disease'?

Edited by numnuts

7 minutes ago, Observed said:

No one thinks a piece of paper is worth anything, but 100,000 pieces of paper is something you have. Your digits on a computer screen can disappear at any time.

Well your both right, a hundred thousand pieces of paper is just that, and digits on a screen is an illusion as well, out of the two I want neither, so we have to examine which of the two will hold value longest, so if Government stopped poncing around with inflation and stuff, i guess we could go on with the illusion of paper cash that is backed by something of value and live happily ever after, some how though i don't see that happening.

6 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Label it what you will. When one person in a house starts coughing and spluttering, with a seriously runny nose, then other residents in the same house do tend to suffer the same thing. This is especially the case, if the said one person is an unhygienic sod. Or do you not include that scenario, with your use of the term 'disease'?

How many times in a house does one person get a cold and no one else get it too. Think about it, people in the same household are exposed to the same toxins in their environment so that can easily explained why a few person in a household might get sick, although it is not as common as thought, it is just that people remember the time they all got sick together and not the time they did not. After all, viruses are supposed to have incubation period and thus people should not be sick the next day after expose to a sick person.  If disease was contagious we should be constantly sick and doctors and nurses should be sick all the time. Every time science have tried to prove disease contagion they have actually proved the opposite. That you cannot catch illness from someone else just like you cannot catch health from someone else. It is all about the terrain. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bobb said:

Well your both right, a hundred thousand pieces of paper is just that, and digits on a screen is an illusion as well, out of the two I want neither, so we have to examine which of the two will hold value longest, so if Government stopped poncing around with inflation and stuff, i guess we could go on with the illusion of paper cash that is backed by something of value and live happily ever after, some how though i don't see that happening.

I don't always put things the most eloquently but what I was getting at is only so many digits are guaranteed in a bank account. 

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes he is regularly on the Jeremy Vine show calling the unjabbed "evil". 

I think I'm going to send him a YT video of the latest Whistleblower Dr to come out explaining why the jab is causing the varients and blood clots.  He'll probably conbust, either that or he'll just block me. 

He'll challenge you to a duel. 

• Haha 1

From The Gateway Pundit:

SHOCKING: BIG PHARMA Received Emergency Use Approval a Couple of Weeks Ago for COVID Variant Discovered a Couple Days Ago?

From the article:

Novavax Inc (NVAX.O) said on Friday it had started working on a version of its COVID-19 vaccine to target the variant detected in South Africa and would have the shot ready for testing and manufacturing in the next few weeks.

The company’s COVID-19 shot contains an actual version of the virus’ spike protein that cannot cause disease but can trigger the immune system. The vaccine developer said it had started developing a spike protein specifically based on the known genetic sequence of the variant, B.1.1.529.

Wow, 72 hours ago no one even heard the name Omicron variant.  Now, in less than three days, a variant has been identified, global travel has been halted, states of emergency have been declared, and now we see a pharmaceutical company announcing the variant-specific vaccine trial that will begin in the U.S. in a few weeks.  This government relationship with Big Pharma is certainly generating some fast action, eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Observed said:

I don't always put things the most eloquently but what I was getting at is only so many digits are guaranteed in a bank account. 

Bank account, well good luck with that, going the way of the Dodo me thinks, have you seen that fat bastard at the BIS, and you want this guy looking after your wealth, mmmm, no thanks, but i would not write off Digital cash, it does have an advantage over anything else on offer and I don't feel like carting around a bag full of chickens to do my Bartering with.

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic