Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

48 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Why would I be implying the sheeple listen to me,

why take issue with my post regarding why they easily accepted lockdown?

the psychopaths expect riots all the time. they had the military on standby

the psychopaths laugh at people accepting the lockdown

psychos do not see that love is the basis of peoples actions

Its you who was pushing the offical lies on here that I took issue with old droid.

no no no, i wasnt. i was countering the shallow statements and arguments with reasons why people have accepted the lockdown. you misunderstood my writing. i posted 3 time clarifying why i was mentioning fergusons figures. you and most people at that time failed to counter fergusons 500,000 to 20,000 argument.

So since I uploaded and posted those pics of protesters in CA, and responded to the flat Earth ridiculousness in another thread, now suddenly one of my computer's is banned entirely.

I don't get the blocked page, it's the you've been banned page.

Who's the moderator on this site?

Would have been nice to have a warning if I was breaking the rules, rather than an immediate ban.

It's becoming more and more apparent that 5G is being rolled out en mass across the country while we are being kept in.

Went for a drive today over a nearby mountain. It's absolutely beautiful overlooking the town's below. On a clear day you can see for miles and miles. Horses in the nearby field that come across to see you when you park up.

Today, I passed at least 4 towers that have been installed since I last drove there. Really disheartening to see how those in power are not only getting away with it with the dangers many of us are concerned over radiation, but also how the masses, even really intelligent folk just can't see past the fog.

One good thing was my neighbour seemed fairly open and sympathetic about this all being a hoax, or at least - blown out of proportion.

9 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

So many people out there have disconnected from reality and spend life in the digital construct. They meet in droves inside huge online games. These become the worlds they have escaped into. Before the "official" rule of social distancing they were already insulated mentally if not physically. These masses are dazzled and entertained by Hollywood. They expect a pandemic to be spectacular and dramatic in their virtual environments. It doesnt have to be real. It just needs to be a good piece of showbiz. Dazzled to death.

90% of people I know spend the majority of their free time absorbed in social media applications like they're mesmerized by cults.  Because they spend all of their time in these echo chambers of only information they agree with, they get no exposure to alternative points of view about anything.  They're just being programmed with the same false inforamtion over and over, all day long, every day, day after day.  It's why I feel like I'm surrounded by zombies when I go out in public now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I cannot understand people who believe in the state so much that they think it's the states job to solve every problem, that it's the state's job to manage every aspect of our lives because we're too stupid to manage ourselves, and that everyone who protests against the state is some kind of a right-wing nut.  Modern Liberalism is a disease of the mind.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Who's the moderator on this site?

Would have been nice to have a warning if I was breaking the rules, rather than an immediate ban.

You haven't be banned .... just software still giving 'protection' as it see's fit to do so :(

I dont think anyone quite understands how dangerous this "programming" is, this is almost at a plug in programming level - they can make you believe anything, anyting, it's scary s***.

I mean WTH - what happened to the people? It's like invasion of the body snatchers, it really is! I cant get through to anyone, about anything, serious mind control/manipulation going on here.

• Like 1

Just now, ink said:

You haven't be banned .... just software still giving 'protection' as it see's fit to do so :(

Ink, I think they got one of my devices because my other tablet still works.

Also I responded to your awakening thread.

10 minutes ago, truther79 said:

It's becoming more and more apparent that 5G is being rolled out en mass across the country while we are being kept in.

Yep .... where I am they have installed some type of 'device' on the top of every lamp post and no it is not the 'turning off and on shit' .... that was done some time ago!

You can see that it is brand new as the rest of the light has bird shit on it but these things are nice and clean .... also I saw a team doing it .... they didn't wish to engage with me either.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

I cannot understand people who believe in the state so much that they think it's the states job to solve every problem, that it's the state's job to manage every aspect of our lives because we're too stupid to manage ourselves, and that everyone who protests against the state is some kind of a right-wing nut.  Modern Liberalism is a disease of the mind.

Yep, government is getting way too big. The amount of people that are fine with government micromanaging every aspect of our lives is insane.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ink said:

Yep .... where I am they have installed some type of 'device' on the top of every lamp post and no it is not the 'turning off and on shit' .... that was done some time ago!

You can see that it is brand new as the rest of the light has bird shit on it but these things are nice and clean .... also I saw a team doing it .... they didn't wish to engage with me either.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I remember about 18 months ago that local councils were cutting down every tree they could get their hands on...which went against this whole climate change nonsense. I recall wondering what on earth was going on. It was systematic. Now we know why. 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

my point was that people are not sheeple and they are acting (due to misinformation) to help save their family members and friends

their fear is not selfish but selfless

They are selfish. They want to protect themselves and their families from a tiny risk of being harmed by a virus at the expense of millions who are certain to suffer from the economic consequences of the lockdown. I've got to the point where I'm looking forward to seeing the sheeple get their vaccines, especially the ones who refused to take a leaflet about Bill Gates.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

YESTERDAY

They are all wearing masks because as of yesterday it is the law to do so, even on the street.

1,000,000 fines so far against the Spanish people for not abiding to the dictatorship.

Last evening in Malaga.  They have to keep walking because it's  the Big Brother "exercise time" and only within 1km of

where they live.

And to date have the MSM covered this protest of well over 1,000 people?  It would have been many more if people were allowed to exercise more than 1km from their residence.

If I was going to protest in the street, I would do it without the mask, because that's what a protest is.  These people are fake-protesting.  Until other people start seeing their friends and relatives arrested and hauled away, protests that say nothing, do nothing.  The worst they're going to do to you for not wearing your mask is scaring you and giving you a fine.  Personally, I would love a fine.  I could then take to court the basic information proving this is all a sham.

3 hours ago, AndyJ said:

The oddest thing to me is people adhering to bullshit "rules".  If dubious things do enter into law I'm still going to exercise my own sense of morality and choice if I deem it to be absurd. I will never wear a mask, I will never take a vaccine and during this lockdown I will go wherever the hell I want for however long I want. I am not scared of a virus, I'm not scared of jobsworth coppers, give even less of a shit about what busybody neighbours or peer groups think of me and certainly don't believe the elite are going to change my goals and ambitions for the future. I hope more people can overcome their fear and realise that they are powerful and the world that emerges after this can still be whatever they want it to be. 

When I see people wearing masks and social distancing, the only thing I think is "Idiots", because this is actually what these people are acting like.  They have no understanding that by complying with insane, fascist rules the only thing they're actually doing is handing all of their personal power and autonomy over to some govt shill or con artist.

I have not, nor will I ever comply with any of these rules.  My Dentist insisted that I spritz my hands with sanitizer before entering.  I faked like I was doing it, lol, and walked right in. No one fell over and died.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motleyhoo said:

When I see people wearing masks and social distancing, the only thing I think is "Idiots", because this is actually what these people are acting like.  They have no understanding that by complying with insane, fascist rules the only thing they're actually doing is handing all of their personal power and autonomy over to some govt shill or con artist.

I have not, nor will I ever comply with any of these rules.  My Dentist insisted that I spritz my hands with sanitizer before entering.  I faked like I was doing it, lol, and walked right in. No one fell over and died.

:classic_laugh:

My dentist is a petite hot blonde girl and she's sweet, very nice, and great at cleaning my teefs, but she's married.

I agree though Motley, I just shake my head at the masks sheeple. They don't understand the power of nutrition and electric food, and frequency.

I have what I call propaganda awakening shirts I wear in public.

Most of them I got ten years ago and they are faded but still legible.

One is a TV outline, inside it says, weapon of mass distraction.

Another is a needle labeled h1n1 crossed out, I got when the swine flu was all the scare back in 2010ish.

Get some similar shirts it helps people think. Plant those awakening seeds. :classic_cool:

32 minutes ago, ink said:

Exact same thing happened in my neighbourhood about 3 weeks ago.  Usually, there is a guy in a pickup who goes around every year checking/replacing the bulbs.  This year it was two heavy mechanics trucks, one with a cherry-picker on it.  The guy in the cherry-picker was installing something new added to each post. 

Edit:  The trucks have some ambiguous name tech company on them, like "Metric Contractors" or something.  My homeowner's association would never hire something like that to go around maintaining bulbs.

Edited by motleyhoo

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not content with shilling for Duginism, Richard is now praising Kissinger and Fauci. Imagine my shock.

Spencer is yet another crypto-Jew pretending to be an anti-Semite.

I would imagine Intel.