Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

55 minutes ago, Velma said:

BBC Shit-Piece

Protests are being driven by outlandish conspiracy theories, including unfounded accusations that the vaccine is a plot to poison the population, to criticism of governments as "dictatorships on the march" with spurious parallels between Covid restrictions and Nazi rule, using inflammatory words like "dictatorship" and "apartheid." Some of these false and misleading views describe the vaccination programme as a genetic experiment. Although, it actually is...

Incredibly, they even include the Great Reset! A concept devised by the global elite without consulting the public.

Austrian protestors with conspiracy narratives or far-right views claim vaccines are "turning out to be more and more ineffective." Yet, the scientists also claim that immunity from vaccines wane. So, not at all misleading.

"If you look at the organisers, if you look at the people who mobilised these events, these are not people with rightful concerns” – said some unknown Hasbara spokesman - "the danger of these kinds of events, or groups, or movements is that they represent a potential pathway towards radicalisation or towards extremism, because they are basing their arguments on misinformation, misleading claims and conspiracies."

In other words, they are potential ‘terrorists’ and require close monitoring for divulging true facts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59390968

Pure reverse psychology, the majority are peaceful protesters there are always a few agitators mainly planted, it isn't them who are going down the road of creating a self-made prison and forcing people by spurious means to be jabbed which doesn't do what it says on the bottle. So, by pure logic it must be for some other reason. which for some reason the BBC is backing?

Edited by Sheepy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

The Illuminati are occultists, wizards, witches and sorcerers who do all rituals and spells according to the calendar, fortuitous dates and numbers.

Indeed. They like their numerology too. Wonder what will occur on 12/12/21 or 21/12/21... I read somewhere that the events portrayed in Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut we're set on 21st December. The winter solstice in the northern hemisphere. Right in the middle of Saturnalia.

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO8zt0tsmfuFbFrGWaNFf

2 hours ago, Itsa said:

Lol, they've been saying this one might have mutated in an aids patient 🤣

Or a bat with aids? Bet they don't take precautions? It's just like an early 80s San Francisco bath house out there in the bat cave......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Bats

Homosexual behavior in bats has been categorized into 6 groups: mutual homosexual grooming and licking, homosexual masturbation, homosexual play, homosexual mounting, coercive sex, and cross-species homosexual sex.[22][68]

More than 20 species of bat have been documented to engage in homosexual behavior.[22][68] Bat species that have been observed engaging in homosexual behavior in the wild include:[22]

Bat species that have been observed engaging in homosexual behavior in captivity include the Comoro flying fox (Pteropus livingstonii), the Rodrigues flying fox (Pteropus rodricensis) and the common vampire bat (Desmodus rotundus).[22]

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 1

On 11/24/2021 at 5:20 PM, Frankieboy said:

Getting difficult to Explain

well at my workplace in last two weeks three workers (unjabbed) got ill and got tested possitive  for covid

the last on friday who i worked with whole day.

monday i wasn^t feeling to well but fit enough to work.

tuesday left work early not feeling well ( had th shivers)

told boss I wont have the CV test and would stay at home and heal myself naturally

(vineger bath ,garlic soup, honey and tumeric )

i have holiday end of this week and next so told my boss any extra days i off sick to take of my overtime (which is alot)

he agreed

this way i dont go to doctor or get covid test

Anyway after one and half days of feeling unwell i am fit and well except for minor cough!

now i heard from college i worked with on tuesday ( but not really in close contact with)

is also ill he went to get tested,

at work we have mandetory mask wearing when HQ indoors but outside on worksite no!

The now 6 workers who are Jabbed havn`t got ill  but some are coughing

From today compulsery testing in my daughters workplace and school is becoming mandatory !

we are fighting against this and both my girls say if they lose there job so be it !

my Family WILL NOT COMPLY!!

we are now taking legal action against my daughters workplace!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Or a bat with aids? Bet they don't take precautions? It's just like an early 80s San Francisco bath house out there in the bat cave......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Bats

Homosexual behavior in bats has been categorized into 6 groups: mutual homosexual grooming and licking, homosexual masturbation, homosexual play, homosexual mounting, coercive sex, and cross-species homosexual sex.[22][68]

More than 20 species of bat have been documented to engage in homosexual behavior.[22][68] Bat species that have been observed engaging in homosexual behavior in the wild include:[22]

Bat species that have been observed engaging in homosexual behavior in captivity include the Comoro flying fox (Pteropus livingstonii), the Rodrigues flying fox (Pteropus rodricensis) and the common vampire bat (Desmodus rotundus).[22]

th?id=OIP.4g1z7vN8gL-FR6VjeZcn6QAAAA&pid

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Because Christmas is a celebration of Jesus' birth. Jesus is the only figure in any organised religion who sought to make people aware of and fight against Satan, their 'god'. 

Yeah- stand up for Jesus, onward Christian soldiers marching as to war ✝️

They can cancel Christmas for all I care, as Jesus was born in September, not in cold snowy December.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Firebird said:

Animals also die from microbes, rabies in stray dogs, cougars, etc. Great die offs happen. Some years back there was a great die off of saiga antelopes in Central Asia.

Have you ever seen large number of wild dogs and cougars died off at one time from rabies? There is no actual evidence that the antelopes died from any bacteria. The bacteria initially blamed was found to be a common bacteria in the antelopes so how did it not kill them all this time. Why would it abruptly start killing them and then abruptly stop killing them? To this day no one have been able to explained how the animals died. I would think they were probably exposed to to some toxins. 

14 hours ago, Firebird said:

Animals also die from microbes, rabies in stray dogs, cougars, etc. Great die offs happen. Some years back there was a great die off of saiga antelopes in Central Asia.

I would like some examples of those great die off due to viruses and bacteria.

10 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

This is only my theory.

But your post fits in with some of my other comments. And it is what you would expect to see if you don't have a virus but need to scare people into taking your bioweapon. The clot shot. Perhaps drone delivery and surface delivery were used to spread it early on too. 

Dr Lee Merritt suspects that the release of an actual bioweapon was responsible for the isolated outbreaks in NY and Italy.

If viruses don't exist (at least in a contagious form) then you need to fake the test. At least early on. People have to believe there is a widespread virus. The nonsense about non-symptomatic spread also fed into that narrative. So the PCR test just looked for fragments of genetic material that most people have.

Cycle up the test to above 35 khz and people will test positive. Cycle it back down and people will test negative.

Scare the public.

But you would still need a code to give to researchers studying your virus. I think scientists and virologists (even of the competence of the current crop) would begin to get suspicious if there is nothing for them to analyze.

Mike Adams was saying that he needed to buy some test equipment for his supplements. Ensure that certain pathogens weren't there, or if present, only in allowable percentages etc. He inquired about live samples to calibrate the test equipment. He was told there aren't any and that it was downloaded computer code.

So we are talking about an industry that is accustomed to relying on computer code and not the real thing.

Further you need a genetic code to develop a vaccine. Even a bioweapon masquerading as your vaccine.

And once you have enough people that have taken the bioweapon then you can start testing for the actual genetic code. If that is what your plan is.

You may recall that some time ago (late last year?) there were discussions about ditching the PCR and bringing a new test in. I'm not sure what happened with that discussion.

But it makes sense to do that when the PCR has been soundly condemned and you have infected enough of the public with your bioweapon for them to have the code you want to test for.

I suspect the lack of enthusiasm for the clot shot may have derailed that ambition somewhat. Unless another test has been deployed of which I am not aware.

Anyway, that is just me putting things together.

I could be totally wrong.

The US FDA i think it was have said at the end of the year the PCR test can no longer be used because of it is inaccuracy. Mean while billions of PCR tests later and after locking people up for weeks in isolated hotel rooms against their will and ruining people's plans and closing businesses, the test was completely meaningless all along. No PCR test, no pandemic, no justification for mRNA. If there was no PCR test telling them it was sar-cov-2 and no media hysteria about the whole thing. Without a doubt it would have just been classified as a bad flu outbreak and they would have been pushing the flu vaccines like they did previous years. 

I was searching through old newspapers and found a similar situation in the late 90s they said that there was a flu outbreak and people were getting yuppie flu which was like bout of over tiredness that would hit people for weeks on end and they were talking about flu vaccine shortages back then. 

I read an interesting book that blame seasonal flu on the differences in the sun's radiation levels or rays throughout the year. Causing these annual bouts of sickness in people. I think it was called the rainbow something. If that sort of thing was true and they knew about it then they could exploit it, knowing it was going to happen because of the suns approximation and timings and other signals that it was going to be a bad winter for sickness ahead of time. They could then get the ball moving on the new virus claims to coincide with this phenomenon. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sheepy said:

Covid a more likely cause of surge in footballers collapsing with heart problems than vaccines, scientists believe (msn.com)

Your Scientists are full of bullshit, so somebody better call bullshit on this one.

FFC53NUXIA-2.jpg.3ef1c6eda7c6f83ba821741d7d846b70.jpg

If this was the case, then there is no need for a jab.🙄 Funny thing is that they could be partially right. The test animals all did ok after being jabbed, but they all died when exposed to the wild version of a virus.

In plain English it means that, yes a virus killed them, but only because their immune system was so fecked up from the jab it was not only useless, but created cytokine storms that killed them.

They kind of painted themselves in a corner. However you look at it, it's the jabs that do the damage. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nonononono said:

If this was the case, then there is no need for a jab.🙄 Funny thing is that they could be partially right. The test animals all did ok after being jabbed, but they all died when exposed to the wild version of a virus.

In plain English it means that, yes a virus killed them, but only because their immune system was so fecked up from the jab it was not only useless, but created cytokine storms that killed them.

They kind of painted themselves in a corner. However you look at it, it's the jabs that do the damage. 

Exactly it is in black and white if anyone bothered to decipher it.