Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 hours ago, Firebird said:

Animals also die from microbes, rabies in stray dogs, cougars, etc. Great die offs happen. Some years back there was a great die off of saiga antelopes in Central Asia.

Have you ever seen large number of wild dogs and cougars died off at one time from rabies? There is no actual evidence that the antelopes died from any bacteria. The bacteria initially blamed was found to be a common bacteria in the antelopes so how did it not kill them all this time. Why would it abruptly start killing them and then abruptly stop killing them? To this day no one have been able to explained how the animals died. I would think they were probably exposed to to some toxins. 

14 hours ago, Firebird said:

Animals also die from microbes, rabies in stray dogs, cougars, etc. Great die offs happen. Some years back there was a great die off of saiga antelopes in Central Asia.

I would like some examples of those great die off due to viruses and bacteria.

10 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

This is only my theory.

But your post fits in with some of my other comments. And it is what you would expect to see if you don't have a virus but need to scare people into taking your bioweapon. The clot shot. Perhaps drone delivery and surface delivery were used to spread it early on too. 

Dr Lee Merritt suspects that the release of an actual bioweapon was responsible for the isolated outbreaks in NY and Italy.

If viruses don't exist (at least in a contagious form) then you need to fake the test. At least early on. People have to believe there is a widespread virus. The nonsense about non-symptomatic spread also fed into that narrative. So the PCR test just looked for fragments of genetic material that most people have.

Cycle up the test to above 35 khz and people will test positive. Cycle it back down and people will test negative.

Scare the public.

But you would still need a code to give to researchers studying your virus. I think scientists and virologists (even of the competence of the current crop) would begin to get suspicious if there is nothing for them to analyze.

Mike Adams was saying that he needed to buy some test equipment for his supplements. Ensure that certain pathogens weren't there, or if present, only in allowable percentages etc. He inquired about live samples to calibrate the test equipment. He was told there aren't any and that it was downloaded computer code.

So we are talking about an industry that is accustomed to relying on computer code and not the real thing.

Further you need a genetic code to develop a vaccine. Even a bioweapon masquerading as your vaccine.

And once you have enough people that have taken the bioweapon then you can start testing for the actual genetic code. If that is what your plan is.

You may recall that some time ago (late last year?) there were discussions about ditching the PCR and bringing a new test in. I'm not sure what happened with that discussion.

But it makes sense to do that when the PCR has been soundly condemned and you have infected enough of the public with your bioweapon for them to have the code you want to test for.

I suspect the lack of enthusiasm for the clot shot may have derailed that ambition somewhat. Unless another test has been deployed of which I am not aware.

Anyway, that is just me putting things together.

I could be totally wrong.

The US FDA i think it was have said at the end of the year the PCR test can no longer be used because of it is inaccuracy. Mean while billions of PCR tests later and after locking people up for weeks in isolated hotel rooms against their will and ruining people's plans and closing businesses, the test was completely meaningless all along. No PCR test, no pandemic, no justification for mRNA. If there was no PCR test telling them it was sar-cov-2 and no media hysteria about the whole thing. Without a doubt it would have just been classified as a bad flu outbreak and they would have been pushing the flu vaccines like they did previous years. 

I was searching through old newspapers and found a similar situation in the late 90s they said that there was a flu outbreak and people were getting yuppie flu which was like bout of over tiredness that would hit people for weeks on end and they were talking about flu vaccine shortages back then. 

I read an interesting book that blame seasonal flu on the differences in the sun's radiation levels or rays throughout the year. Causing these annual bouts of sickness in people. I think it was called the rainbow something. If that sort of thing was true and they knew about it then they could exploit it, knowing it was going to happen because of the suns approximation and timings and other signals that it was going to be a bad winter for sickness ahead of time. They could then get the ball moving on the new virus claims to coincide with this phenomenon. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sheepy said:

Covid a more likely cause of surge in footballers collapsing with heart problems than vaccines, scientists believe (msn.com)

Your Scientists are full of bullshit, so somebody better call bullshit on this one.

FFC53NUXIA-2.jpg.3ef1c6eda7c6f83ba821741d7d846b70.jpg

If this was the case, then there is no need for a jab.🙄 Funny thing is that they could be partially right. The test animals all did ok after being jabbed, but they all died when exposed to the wild version of a virus.

In plain English it means that, yes a virus killed them, but only because their immune system was so fecked up from the jab it was not only useless, but created cytokine storms that killed them.

They kind of painted themselves in a corner. However you look at it, it's the jabs that do the damage. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nonononono said:

If this was the case, then there is no need for a jab.🙄 Funny thing is that they could be partially right. The test animals all did ok after being jabbed, but they all died when exposed to the wild version of a virus.

In plain English it means that, yes a virus killed them, but only because their immune system was so fecked up from the jab it was not only useless, but created cytokine storms that killed them.

They kind of painted themselves in a corner. However you look at it, it's the jabs that do the damage. 

Exactly it is in black and white if anyone bothered to decipher it.

1 hour ago, Nonononono said:

Perhaps the plan is: The jab doesn't work, the pill doesn't work, so up steps someone with a new implantable technology

3 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I've noticed how the msm are trying to double bluff their audience by actually making out what is the truth seen by us on this forum and protesters around the world to be outlandish crazy conspiracy theories by crackpot evil mentally sick loons  which is ironic because that is what they are.

Clearly this sort of ranting underlines how really worried and desperate they are in having to deflect in this way and they look and sound  rattled and are losing their composure because we have hit the truth nerve and they don't know how to calmly counter the accusations with reasoned scientific evidence so just resort to mud slinging. 

Out of likes.

As somebody on here rightfully said a day or so ago, the vermin have painted themselves into a corner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Dunno who this covid shill is but his tweets are hilarious 

Offering to knock out anti vaxxers - trained in street fighting 😄

Apparently he's off the telly

More like trained in street sweeping.

What a grade A wankstain.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Dunno who this covid shill is but his tweets are hilarious 

Offering to knock out anti vaxxers - trained in street fighting 😄

Apparently he's off the telly

Yes he is regularly on the Jeremy Vine show calling the unjabbed "evil". 

I think I'm going to send him a YT video of the latest Whistleblower Dr to come out explaining why the jab is causing the varients and blood clots.  He'll probably conbust, either that or he'll just block me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, campanar said:

They are clearly far too eager to spend billions of GDP on pharmaceuticals. Which I think is a big part of the problem here. Without the government buying these mRNA poison, there would be no fraud here because no way billions of people are going to spend money out of their own pocket directly for the mRNA poison. The con was dependent on gullible an incompetent and corrupt spending go lucky government's to pull it off. 

The government is like a spoilt rich kid going shopping when it is buying pharmaceuticals. 

You ever watch that youtuber Mr Beast going shopping, that is how the government is when it goes on a pharmaceutical black friday bonza firesale. 

Edited by SimonTV

Well actually they had a very good run, now they are being painted into a corner by people who do actually understand they have overcooked the pie and realise there is another agenda behind it entirely. Their science doesn't add up, it is purely psychologically based not on fact.

31 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes he is regularly on the Jeremy Vine show calling the unjabbed "evil". 

I think I'm going to send him a YT video of the latest Whistleblower Dr to come out explaining why the jab is causing the varients and blood clots.  He'll probably conbust, either that or he'll just block me. 

Almost every single time, especially in the media.

Background

Stadlen was born to Sir Nicholas Stadlen, a High Court judge, and Frances Stadlen in London. He is the grandson of concert pianist Peter Stadlen and Hedi Stadlen, the activist and musicologist, both Austrian Jews born in Vienna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Stadlen

Matthew Stadlen on #Back2School Bullying (Anti-Bullying) - YouTube

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic