Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

I don’t know if anyone experiences this, but the whole time my mate has said it’s a scam, and been telling me for days about the damage the jabs are causing in sports. But all of a sudden his old unhealthy mate has ended up in hospital after testing positive for covid, even though I’ve explained a million times a positive test means fuck all. But even after he’s said about all the damage and heart attacks it’s caused in sports, he suddenly wants the jab... wtf?!! Sometimes I believe we deserve to get culled 

Deep down, an awful lot of people prefer the official fiction to the truth, even though they suspect they are being lied to..the same is true of 9/11 and 7/7.

It's almost comforting to believe that we are all in this together, being helped by the Government to fight off invisible spiky viruses or scary, hairy suicidal Muslims.

The hidden reality of the situation is simply too frightening to contemplate, and is rejected for that reason.

Edited by pete675
  • Like 6

18 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Ah, the good old days. A riot like that against lockdowns would see the bastards back down. They'd probably call out the troops and issue live rounds.

They are going to do that anyway, so might as well kick ass now rather than live live a sheep

22 hours ago, Saved said:

That is why I was amazed when these two colleges got jabbed. Both of them know all about 911 - we'd had those conversations - and both of them agreed that 'Covid' was being used as an agenda by the same (sort of) people.

When both proudly said they had been jabbed many months later, it was as if they had forgotten everything.

It's brainwashing, combined with fluoride poisioning, combined with the tv news headlines informing you that you are living in a wonderful democracy which is the envy of the world, combined with the loving politicians smiling at you and acting like they are your best friends, combined with loose women philip schoefield holly willoughby propoganda, combined with never ending stories of how much you are loved for and cared for by this wonderful system, the florence nightnigale doctors and nurses who are desperatly praying for you to get better whilst in intensive care, how we must come together as  a brave nation and take care of each other by injecting in the vaccine, how it's good to do the right thing and the awesome politicians are leading the way in all of this -  Etc etc... and all the rest of that bullshit. Gets them everytime

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alf Hooker said:

This guy should be shot in the face

No he shouldn't. This kind of talk is not for this forum.

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

careful alf we don't want the forum to be accused of promoting violence do we?

perhaps what you mean to say is that he needs to be placed on trial for crimes against humanity?

Good call Mac. Alf has not been here long, maybe he doesn't realise this forum has rules, same as any forum, incitement to violence is against them. He has 2 posts and one of them is the above. Suspicious activity IMHO.

Edited by Doc
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The big problem facing the criminal scum was how to convince the vaxxed that the clot shots no longer work while at the same time convincing the unvaxxed that the clot shots work.

Of course a nice new dangerous monster Kung Flu mutation that has sprung up out of somewhere scary and remote fits the bill nicely. 

What a surprising coincidence that exactly that has occurred in Botswana.

And I do congratulate government on the speed with which its virologists were able to track down and identify the infection rate and lethality of this mega Kung Flu variant after only a handful of cases.

Remarkable work!

Did someone eat a bat for lunch in Botswana, like what kicked this all off in Wuhan, China? 😄

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO8zt0tsmfuFbFrGWaNFf

Coronavirus: Woman eats whole bat in disturbing footage after outbreak linked to soup

Footage shows a Chinese couple eating whole bats in a fancy restaurant, despite fears the deadly coronavirus is linked to a soup made from the mammal.

By
Lila Randall  - 10:55, 24 Jan 2020   Updated11:33, 24 Jan 2020

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-woman-eats-whole-bat-21349468

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Celticdevil said:

They need to cancel Christmas at all costs why ?

Because Christmas is a celebration of Jesus' birth. Jesus is the only figure in any organised religion who sought to make people aware of and fight against Satan, their 'god'. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Did someone eat a bat for lunch in Botswana, like what kicked this all off in Wuhan, China? 😄

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO8zt0tsmfuFbFrGWaNFf

Coronavirus: Woman eats whole bat in disturbing footage after outbreak linked to soup

Footage shows a Chinese couple eating whole bats in a fancy restaurant, despite fears the deadly coronavirus is linked to a soup made from the mammal.

By
Lila Randall  - 10:55, 24 Jan 2020   Updated11:33, 24 Jan 2020

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-woman-eats-whole-bat-21349468

Lol, they've been saying this one might have mutated in an aids patient 🤣

Basically just making shit up to scare people.

Still I suppose all this surveillance smart tech is ready to be installed now so it's got to be a scary story i guess for people to use covid pass everywhere they go.

Omicron sounds like a really shit transformer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

And I do congratulate government on the speed with which its virologists were able to track down and identify the infection rate and lethality of this mega Kung Flu variant after only a handful of cases.

Remarkable work!

What is even more remarkable is that scientists claim they can develop a vaccine for Omincon in 100 days!

1 minute ago, Velma said:

What is even more remarkable is that scientists claim they can develop a vaccine for Omincon in 100 days!

What a coincidence that will be right at the end of flu season so they can say it 'works' lol

Until the next cold and flu season then guess what..... it's jab time again suckers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

careful alf we don't want the forum to be accused of promoting violence do we?

perhaps what you mean to say is that he needs to be placed on trial for crimes against humanity?

No, I think he meant he should be executed for treason.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i think one of the main reasons for triggering/timing  the plandemic is astronomical reason

i just didn't quite figure it out yet 😊

The Illuminati are occultists, wizards, witches and sorcerers who do all rituals and spells according to the calendar, fortuitous dates and numbers.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Illuminati are occultists, wizards, witches and sorcerers who do all rituals and spells according to the calendar, fortuitous dates and numbers.

This is true and I think they are in a desperate hurry to get as much of their evil agenda completed before April 30th next year when controlling Saturn is replaced by the brand new beginning Venus but they are powerless to silence the steady stream of whistleblowers that are pointing the finger at their sorry souls with irrefutable evidence blowing the lid of their scamdemic. 

BBC Shit-Piece

Protests are being driven by outlandish conspiracy theories, including unfounded accusations that the vaccine is a plot to poison the population, to criticism of governments as "dictatorships on the march" with spurious parallels between Covid restrictions and Nazi rule, using inflammatory words like "dictatorship" and "apartheid." Some of these false and misleading views describe the vaccination programme as a genetic experiment. Although, it actually is...

Incredibly, they even include the Great Reset! A concept devised by the global elite without consulting the public.

Austrian protestors with conspiracy narratives or far-right views claim vaccines are "turning out to be more and more ineffective." Yet, the scientists also claim that immunity from vaccines wane. So, not at all misleading.

"If you look at the organisers, if you look at the people who mobilised these events, these are not people with rightful concerns” – said some unknown Hasbara spokesman - "the danger of these kinds of events, or groups, or movements is that they represent a potential pathway towards radicalisation or towards extremism, because they are basing their arguments on misinformation, misleading claims and conspiracies."

In other words, they are potential ‘terrorists’ and require close monitoring for divulging true facts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59390968

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Itsa said:

What a coincidence that will be right at the end of flu season so they can say it 'works' lol

Until the next cold and flu season then guess what..... it's jab time again suckers.

Just like the lockdowns. When winter is over there will be less sick people but they'll tell you it's the lockdown and vaxx that made the difference.🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I wish the lady who first spoke was allowed to continue. She was drowned out by Corbyn, who started shouting over her.

Was that Tatman who was with him?

It went from a crystal clear rebuke from the lady - who I'm sure had plenty more points to make - to an unruly rabble.

I don't like Corbyn in the slightest and it's bugger all to do with politics. I suspect that he is there with a series of remits to disrupt and misrepresent the movement.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Just like the lockdowns. When winter is over there will be less sick people but they'll tell you it's the lockdown and vaxx that made the difference.🤦‍♂️

And since lockdowns are so effective, they will enforce them for 'Climate Change' to.

https://libertyonenews.com/alert-climate-lockdowns-coming-soon-welcome-to-the-nwo/

Edited by Velma

I find it interesting that all the media are saying people and countries and governments are panicking, please don't panic.........

Errr...... no one I know IRL is panicking..........

The talk of panic is creating the panic!

Pantomime....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Velma said:

BBC Shit-Piece

Protests are being driven by outlandish conspiracy theories, including unfounded accusations that the vaccine is a plot to poison the population, to criticism of governments as "dictatorships on the march" with spurious parallels between Covid restrictions and Nazi rule, using inflammatory words like "dictatorship" and "apartheid." Some of these false and misleading views describe the vaccination programme as a genetic experiment. Although, it actually is...

Incredibly, they even include the Great Reset! A concept devised by the global elite without consulting the public.

Austrian protestors with conspiracy narratives or far-right views claim vaccines are "turning out to be more and more ineffective." Yet, the scientists also claim that immunity from vaccines wane. So, not at all misleading.

"If you look at the organisers, if you look at the people who mobilised these events, these are not people with rightful concerns” – said some unknown Hasbara spokesman - "the danger of these kinds of events, or groups, or movements is that they represent a potential pathway towards radicalisation or towards extremism, because they are basing their arguments on misinformation, misleading claims and conspiracies."

In other words, they are potential ‘terrorists’ and require close monitoring for divulging true facts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59390968

I've noticed how the msm are trying to double bluff their audience by actually making out what is the truth seen by us on this forum and protesters around the world to be outlandish crazy conspiracy theories by crackpot evil mentally sick loons  which is ironic because that is what they are.

Clearly this sort of ranting underlines how really worried and desperate they are in having to deflect in this way and they look and sound  rattled and are losing their composure because we have hit the truth nerve and they don't know how to calmly counter the accusations with reasoned scientific evidence so just resort to mud slinging. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Saved said:

I wish the lady who first spoke was allowed to continue. She was drowned out by Corbyn, who started shouting over her.

Was that Tatman who was with him?

It went from a crystal clear rebuke from the lady - who I'm sure had plenty more points to make - to an unruly rabble.

I don't like Corbyn in the slightest and it's bugger all to do with politics. I suspect that he is there with a series of remits to disrupt and misrepresent the movement.

Completely agree. Corbyn ruined it and his presence takes away any credibility the movement is trying to make and just adds weight to the MSM describing us all as eccentric anti vax lunatics. He needs to bugger off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

i think one of the main reasons for triggering/timing  the plandemic is astronomical reason

i just didn't quite figure it out yet 😊

Couple of interesting links to the name Omicron in relation to astronomical stuff here.

Omicron Puppis (ο Puppis) is candidate binary star[6] system in the southern constellation of Puppis. It is visible to the naked eye, having a combined apparent visual magnitude of +4.48.[2] Based upon an annual parallax shift of 2.30 mas as seen from Earth,[1] it is located roughly 1,400 light years from the Sun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omicron_Puppis

Darth Vader’s Galaxy, also known as NGC 936, is a barred spiral galaxy located in the constellation Cetus, the Whale. It lies at an approximate distance of 50 million light years from Earth and has an apparent magnitude of 10.2.

https://www.constellation-guide.com/tag/omicron-ceti/

• Thanks 1