Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Nonononono said:

If this was the case, then there is no need for a jab.🙄 Funny thing is that they could be partially right. The test animals all did ok after being jabbed, but they all died when exposed to the wild version of a virus.

In plain English it means that, yes a virus killed them, but only because their immune system was so fecked up from the jab it was not only useless, but created cytokine storms that killed them.

They kind of painted themselves in a corner. However you look at it, it's the jabs that do the damage. 

Exactly it is in black and white if anyone bothered to decipher it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nonononono said:

If this was the case, then there is no need for a jab.🙄 Funny thing is that they could be partially right. The test animals all did ok after being jabbed, but they all died when exposed to the wild version of a virus.

In plain English it means that, yes a virus killed them, but only because their immune system was so fecked up from the jab it was not only useless, but created cytokine storms that killed them.

They kind of painted themselves in a corner. However you look at it, it's the jabs that do the damage. 

Perhaps the plan is: The jab doesn't work, the pill doesn't work, so up steps someone with a new implantable technology

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I've noticed how the msm are trying to double bluff their audience by actually making out what is the truth seen by us on this forum and protesters around the world to be outlandish crazy conspiracy theories by crackpot evil mentally sick loons  which is ironic because that is what they are.

 

Clearly this sort of ranting underlines how really worried and desperate they are in having to deflect in this way and they look and sound  rattled and are losing their composure because we have hit the truth nerve and they don't know how to calmly counter the accusations with reasoned scientific evidence so just resort to mud slinging. 

 

Out of likes.

As somebody on here rightfully said a day or so ago, the vermin have painted themselves into a corner.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Dunno who this covid shill is but his tweets are hilarious 

 

Offering to knock out anti vaxxers - trained in street fighting 😄

 

Apparently he's off the telly

 

 

 

More like trained in street sweeping.

What a grade A wankstain.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Dunno who this covid shill is but his tweets are hilarious 

 

Offering to knock out anti vaxxers - trained in street fighting 😄

 

Apparently he's off the telly

 

 

Yes he is regularly on the Jeremy Vine show calling the unjabbed "evil". 

 

I think I'm going to send him a YT video of the latest Whistleblower Dr to come out explaining why the jab is causing the varients and blood clots.  He'll probably conbust, either that or he'll just block me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, campanar said:

 

They are clearly far too eager to spend billions of GDP on pharmaceuticals. Which I think is a big part of the problem here. Without the government buying these mRNA poison, there would be no fraud here because no way billions of people are going to spend money out of their own pocket directly for the mRNA poison. The con was dependent on gullible an incompetent and corrupt spending go lucky government's to pull it off. 

 

The government is like a spoilt rich kid going shopping when it is buying pharmaceuticals. 

 

You ever watch that youtuber Mr Beast going shopping, that is how the government is when it goes on a pharmaceutical black friday bonza firesale. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well actually they had a very good run, now they are being painted into a corner by people who do actually understand they have overcooked the pie and realise there is another agenda behind it entirely. Their science doesn't add up, it is purely psychologically based not on fact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes he is regularly on the Jeremy Vine show calling the unjabbed "evil". 

 

I think I'm going to send him a YT video of the latest Whistleblower Dr to come out explaining why the jab is causing the varients and blood clots.  He'll probably conbust, either that or he'll just block me. 

 

Almost every single time, especially in the media.

Background

Stadlen was born to Sir Nicholas Stadlen, a High Court judge, and Frances Stadlen in London. He is the grandson of concert pianist Peter Stadlen and Hedi Stadlen, the activist and musicologist, both Austrian Jews born in Vienna

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Stadlen

 

Matthew Stadlen on #Back2School Bullying (Anti-Bullying) - YouTube

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...