Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't think this list in complete, but here it is anyway.

Last i saw was 187 collapsed 107 dead and that was only football players in ufea clubs or whatever leagues thy are called and i detest football,,,,the links a couple of pages back to the site kepeing tabs ...and perhaps that is like the mhra figures way way under reported

Also been following a thread on GLP on the same thing and the halfwits saying ''oh why no NFL'' ....''why no hockey players''

Simple they are paying for saline and have actually been given exemptions in a lot of cases

The level of stupid is beyond the bounds of credibility at times

There are a few sites keeping tabs...ddgo be your friend if you are interested

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Something's hit the fan, we've jumped forward 6 months.

I noticed that and hoped someone would pick up on it because i couldnt be sure but i'm sure i saw recently where the new Botswana variant was going to be be christened Nu which again is a jump,looks like this list is genuine but the msm are getting a bit creative with dates or confused or cant read Italian

Maybe it likes the old adage...if you throw enough shit some will eventually stick

2 hours ago, owen said:

Im just recovering from the worst virus of my life this last 11 days. No temperature, just achy bones initially then no energy, helpless. Luckily my wife stayed home to care care of me otherwise I dont know what I would have done. My wife and son were both sick also but not nearly as bad as me. Only when I started on penicillin in the last 2 days did I feel recovery coming on. My wife took a test which was negative. Shes on board with the nonsense, being a teacher she kinda felt she had to. I never have and never will take one. Im 56 but very fit and strong for my age, dunno how I woulda coped if I wasnt. Like many, I have little enough social interaction these days, so presume maybe its a virus my son brought home from school. I dont know what this virus is but I have never experienced anything like this before. It would surely kill many an elderly or less healthy person. God help anyone who lives alone trying to cope with something like this. 

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Worst detox.

Resonant detoxes.

No such thing as a virus.

There are such things as AI bots, shills and dis-info agents.

Fuckwit scaremonger.

Go on then i'll lob in why

6 month lockdown then a miraculous new income stream....errr....'vaccine'' to cure it kerrrrching

Economy collapses after you've done yer christmas shopping of course,gotta fill those online retailers coffers,and theres a twist with the nw vccine ...you pay this time....UK plc is skint

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Go on then i'll lob in why

6 month lockdown then a miraculous new income stream....errr....'vaccine'' to cure it kerrrrching

Economy collapses after you've done yer christmas shopping of course,gotta fill those online retailers coffers,and theres a twist with the nw vccine ...you pay this time....UK plc is skint

Here's an interesting angle they're playing...

"Scientists say that the unusual constellation of mutations suggests it may have emerged during a chronic infection of an immunocompromised person, such as an untreated HIV/Aids patient." https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/26/vaccine-resistant-what-scientists-know-new-covid-variant

Good cover story for when the mRNA is collapsing everyone's immune systems. No it's not the mRNA, it's the new HIV-mutated super strain! 😄

You couldn't make this shit up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

As a fellow muso I have to say I've heard (and played) a lot worse.

Nice.

Thanks(?) I'll just assume that was meant as a compliment.

Admittedly, not my best work, as far as recording and vocal quality goes, but my point was more about the fact that I wrote and recorded two years ago now, and it's still relevant today. Perhaps even more so. It was not meant to be a bit of shameless, self promotion.

Still, we'll be sending you out a band t-shirt, key chain, and satchel of catnip for you efforts, Zig.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I too am highly skeptical of the germ theory of viruses.

But what we are really debating is the delivery system.

As you know, a virus is genetic material in a protein coat. And yes, there is no evidence of infection from one person to another. For any virus.

It may well be that viruses are an exfection, rather than an infection. That is the genetic material in a protein is merely toxins expressed by the cells.

However, a bioweapon can also cause the body to expel genetic material in a protein shell. And a bioweapon can be delivered by drone. Say using nanoparticles to penetrate the skin and deliver the toxin. Or the same substance can be smeared onto a bannister in a public space - say a shopping mall.

So I don't doubt that in isolated places people are getting sick. Such as Italy and New York at the start of the Kung Flu hoax where a bioweapon may have been delivered.

Plus the clot shots seem to get the body to manufacture certain toxins which can be transmitted through touching common surfaces.

There is no doubt that some people are getting very sick.

Though I doubt it is from viral transmission.

Possibly.

But some people are always getting very sick.

It is only when accompanied by the grand narrative of a novel pandemic disease, real or not, that they become expressed in public in this fashion and interpreted this way.

You can always find a lot of people to truthfully say "I've never been this sick before in my life". They usually don't fill news reports and forum posts, and they aren't usually taken note of. 

3 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Thanks(?) I'll just assume that was meant as a compliment.

Admittedly, not my best work, as far as recording and vocal quality goes, but my point was more about the fact that I wrote and recorded two years ago now, and it's still relevant today. Perhaps even more so. It was not meant to be a bit of shameless, self promotion.

Still, we'll be sending you out a band t-shirt, key chain, and satchel of catnip for you efforts, Zig.

It was meant as a compliment my friend......I've been listening to a few of your other tracks on there.

I'm impressed.

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Here's an interesting angle they're playing...

"Scientists say that the unusual constellation of mutations suggests it may have emerged during a chronic infection of an immunocompromised person, such as an untreated HIV/Aids patient." https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/26/vaccine-resistant-what-scientists-know-new-covid-variant

Good cover story for when the mRNA is collapsing everyone's immune systems. No it's not the mRNA, it's the new HIV-mutated super strain! 😄

You couldn't make this shit up.

Sen the same story being played out virtually word for word in other msm in the states,probably lesser profile  due to the US being at least 6 weeks behind the rest of the world but all coming from 1 or 2 central news feeder agencies ultimatly owned by blackrock n vanguard

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 4:41 AM, karmaxxxx said:

I think I would take up milking cows by hand catch cow pox and have natural immunity

you cannot catch disease from someone else. Think about it, if viruses exist and is infectious and pathogenic, why is there no pandemic in wild animal? They have no vaccine, no doctor, no pills, no antibiotics etc and yet there is never a great die off of any type of wild animals. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

That thang from Botswana is now 'officially' the 'Omicron Variant'. Sounds like a Michael Caine film, from the 1960's.

F2C39F4F-8913-41BB-8F1C-EAB3BAC10CB5.jpeg.b07bd877df167eae99d223b731d2c4a2.jpeg

It rather drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, than take advice from the Daily Mail.....clearly tomorrow the Mail will say panic now!

image.jpeg.e1f2280b22bc1314d19d8543bf07aa06.jpeg

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Apotheosis said:

Possibly.

But some people are always getting very sick.

It is only when accompanied by the grand narrative of a novel pandemic disease, real or not, that they become expressed in public in this fashion and interpreted this way.

You can always find a lot of people to truthfully say "I've never been this sick before in my life". They usually don't fill news reports and forum posts, and they aren't usually taken note of. 

It is 5G. More and more people will get sick as the network gets pumped up!

• Like 2

"Now, in particular, today I wanted to address the fact that the national booster program is ramping up from here, and the Prime Minister, the Chief Medical Office of Australia, Professor Paul Kelly, and myself are writing to households across Australia over the coming weeks, and that’s to urge all Australian’s to come forward for boosters.  We know that, on the advice of the TGA, the ATAGI or Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation, and the Chief Medical Officer of Australia, Professor Paul Kelly, boosters are a vitally important part in the national protection program... Just to give you a bit of an update on what we’re doing in the booster program, so we’ll be writing with a letter, encouraging all of Australians to take up their boosters."

https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/minister-hunts-press-conference-in-sydney-on-26-november-2021-on-update-on-covid-booster-shots-new-south-african-covid-variant-and-increased-funding-for-mental-health-during-covid

'This Pivotal Moment' is a newly released video which, whilst not necessarily bringing new information to forum members, may appeal to those questioning the narrative and who have not yet crossed the Rubicon into realising the immense ramifications posed by the Covid passes which would doubtless pave the way to social credit scoring and total control over our lives.

The clue is in the name. We are at a pivotal "make or break" moment in history where the "Trojan Horse" of Covid passes needs to be stopped in its tracks before it takes hold.

• Thanks 4

44 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

F2C39F4F-8913-41BB-8F1C-EAB3BAC10CB5.jpeg.b07bd877df167eae99d223b731d2c4a2.jpeg

It rather drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, than take advice from the Daily Mail.....clearly tomorrow the Mail will say panic now!

image.jpeg.e1f2280b22bc1314d19d8543bf07aa06.jpeg

How they worked out this chart? WTF 🤭 They had 10 cases yesterday but already could draw chart how it spreads... How do they know my jabbed friend is not Nu variant or some other BS variant. Do they check every person with runny nose for new variants? ANd what about asymptomatic variants? 

Edited by Human10

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic