Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have exprience of this situation that you have with your mum. The correct course of action is for you to look after her at home. I know it will be difficult but i think you should.

Thanks Captain.

I have been looking after my Mum for over six years with mental health and physical issues.

It's not easy on my own at 62 years of age, but I have recently found a local younger Spanish woman to help me who I met for a coffee a couple of weeks ago. It must be fate because she's not vaccinated and knows all about lies and so do her two siblings who are both doctors!

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

That naughty virus, "dodging jabs".

Actually it sounds like a very sensible virus to me.

8AB049CC-0577-4B75-AFB4-22DF06395890.jpeg

The super-mutant-jab-dodging-variant seems to have jumped the gun by arriving before it was even discovered.

It's starting to read like a storyline from a Marvel Comic!

They should give the mutants names like, 'mystique' and 'nightcrawler'or 'banshee'' - much more thrilling!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/borvo/lists/100-greatest-mutants-of-the-marvel-universe/5929/

• Like 2

I don’t know if anyone experiences this, but the whole time my mate has said it’s a scam, and been telling me for days about the damage the jabs are causing in sports. But all of a sudden his old unhealthy mate has ended up in hospital after testing positive for covid, even though I’ve explained a million times a positive test means fuck all. But even after he’s said about all the damage and heart attacks it’s caused in sports, he suddenly wants the jab... wtf?!! Sometimes I believe we deserve to get culled 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Thanks Captain.

I have been looking after my Mum for over six years with mental health and physical issues.

It's not easy on my own at 62 years of age, but I have recently found a local younger Spanish woman to help me who I met for a coffee a couple of weeks ago. It must be fate because she's not vaccinated and knows all about lies and so do her two siblings who are both doctors!

Out of likes, well done 👍

15 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I don’t know if anyone experiences this, but the whole time my mate has said it’s a scam, and been telling me for days about the damage the jabs are causing in sports. But all of a sudden his old unhealthy mate has ended up in hospital after testing positive for covid, even though I’ve explained a million times a positive test means fuck all. But even after he’s said about all the damage and heart attacks it’s caused in sports, he suddenly wants the jab... wtf?!! Sometimes I believe we deserve to get culled 

Yeah similar situation with a work colleague, she was against the jab, has said she thinks it's all bollocks, then walks in yesterday and tells us she's booked in for her jabs. 

Not because she wants them.....but because.....she wants to go on a hen party abroad...

LOL

Couldn't make this insanity up

Im just recovering from the worst virus of my life this last 11 days. No temperature, just achy bones initially then no energy, helpless. Luckily my wife stayed home to care care of me otherwise I dont know what I would have done. My wife and son were both sick also but not nearly as bad as me. Only when I started on penicillin in the last 2 days did I feel recovery coming on. My wife took a test which was negative. Shes on board with the nonsense, being a teacher she kinda felt she had to. I never have and never will take one. Im 56 but very fit and strong for my age, dunno how I woulda coped if I wasnt. Like many, I have little enough social interaction these days, so presume maybe its a virus my son brought home from school. I dont know what this virus is but I have never experienced anything like this before. It would surely kill many an elderly or less healthy person. God help anyone who lives alone trying to cope with something like this. 

11 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Just heard this Irish senator call for unvaccinated to be banned from supermarkets: Irish Senator Wants Unjabbed Banned From Supermarkets - YouTube

Sometimes I hope Hell exists.

Totally insane.

They have no right to stop people getting food. They can ban people from doing most things, but its against people basic human rights to want to stop them getting food.

Gov have no right to stop people buying food.

Eating, is a basic human right, that is god given, not a liberty given to people by gov.

Gov give people liberties, not rights. God gave humans rights, and gov are not supposed to interfere with those rights.

What a disgusting thing to say, and that person should not be any office.

Bullies make there way into high office, and ignore basic human rights.

Disgusting thing to say.

They can take away human liberties gov give you, but eating is not a liberty given to you by gov, its a god given right.

Humans have a god given right to have food, and that means going to shop to buy food to eat.

Its people that are vaccinated that are passing around, the covid19, not unvaccinated.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Yeah similar situation with a work colleague, she was against the jab, has said she thinks it's all bollocks, then walks in yesterday and tells us she's booked in for her jabs. 

Not because she wants them.....but because.....she wants to go on a hen party abroad...

LOL

Couldn't make this insanity up

They’ve gotta be NPCs

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

They’ve gotta be NPCs

Yeah she's as thick as a plank tbh. 

Ultimately I suppose they end up thinking that they should just shut up and trust authority as the consensus can't be wrong can it. 

Yeah well done you can go on a hen do but will come back with heart problems.....totally worth destroying your immune system for a piss up on a beach ffs.

19 hours ago, Tunique said:

259461529_2070793416428690_205137245363484894_n.jpg.3c675d096ea5c5235d528fdd30583ef2.jpg

Have to mention deaths of the homeless too, as we pretty much NEVER even heard about them. Homeless people suddenly became all important though, for a little while, after the advent of Coronavirus. As for 'Protect The NHS', the lying freemasons Whitty and Vallance showed some serious cheek parroting that line. The NHS is invariably at breaking point, at some stage, every winter.  

17 hours ago, campanar said:

Some have posted on here saying "what's the point of posting on here". This confirms they are looking at what we're doing (here and/or on other forums/websites), and don't like it. Nice to know that the Gulag is of high quality.

Um, I think they post here; not just browse.

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The study in the medical journal along with medical staff around the world saying that the hospitalisations and deaths are due to the jabbed means that the government is in danger of losing control of the narrative. It is beginning to pivot away from them so now they have to play their next card in order to justify the continuance of the jab roll out and an escalation of their draconian power grabs which will likely involve a lockdown

It seems they are playing the variant card (which many of us predicted they would do) by claiming that a new variant has arrived and that the jabs don't always protect you against it which as you say then explains away the numbers of sick jabbed people flooding into the hospitals.

We are 4 weeks behind south western Botswana. So, if we don't lock down by Christmas Eve, then we are all toast. Whitty also said today that new vaccines will be readily available, if needed, and not just more boosters! Ha ha ha ha ha. I am 100% certain that BoJo really doesn't want to figurehead another lockdown, especially a Christmas lockdown. Therefore, we all need to support him, until at least March preferably.

15 hours ago, pete675 said:

It would be a good idea, but most scientists and medicos are terrified of financial ruin and professional ostracism. 'It's the science'.. no it's not, it's the bullshit promoted by people who know it's bullshit but are too scared to say otherwise.

The problem is also that those who want to say something anti-narrative know that they won't get any coverage.

17 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think its possibly because there has been a sea change in the comments that appear under Mail articles of late,whereas a few months ago they were majorly provax ably assisted by the letters and numbers squad,now even the likes of 77 etc are drowned out,,,people ARE waking up and the Mail fears the backlash

I have regularly been reading the Daily Masonical comments, ever since this scam began. I would say that as far back as last autumn the tide had well turned. I would also say that the DM mob seem to be far more militant than the average DIFer.

With regards to the "new variant" discovered in Africa that is making all the headlines this Black Friday morn...

Just using my God given logic on this one, I'd say it's a direct result of the previous stories coming from out of Africa the last few weeks with regards to their low Covid numbers. Too many folks (in comment sections, at least) have pointed out how many of the folks in Africa have always taken Ivermectin to treat parasites, thus once again proving Ivermectin is a better, safer alternative to the government $hot$. 

It's also rather clear that TPTB want Christmas to shut down this year, as well. Thanksgiving was just a primer. But, since that's really only for us folks in the US and is mainly a evil white man holiday, where as Christmas is more global and involves Christianity and it's the Christmas shopping season that drives the economy for so many countries, well, we can't have any of that, now can we?

And yet, this obvious propaganda still works on the rest of the flock. Looks like this song I wrote and recorded almost two years ago still holds up, unfortunately:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DarianF said:

And here's comes the same old variant script:

Just as your 'freedoms' are coming back, here we go again. And let me take a stab in the dark... boosters will be your 'only chance' of surviving this new killer 😄 Enjoy the circus, folks. Enjoy.

It was quite amusing watching BBC News today. They said that they 'won't know anything concrete', for at least a few weeks. I think that they need more time to get their story straight, as in how this new mutation will miraculously justify everything new that they want to do, but without it being invulnerable to already existing vaccines.

11 hours ago, Doc said:

They are going full spectrum with this Botswana Variant malarkey. It's the top story in the Griftian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/25/what-do-we-know-about-the-new-worst-ever-covid-variant

Screenshot_20211126_061740.jpg

Either the PTB script writers are deliberately trying to goad the population in to action or they have totally lost the concept of trying to be even remotely believable.

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Excuse my language but fk me. The docs wanna strike cos they have to do face to face appointments...  Wtf.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/nov/25/gps-in-england-vote-in-favour-of-industrial-action

In my opinion, our G.P.'s were very overworked pre-Covid and underworked post-Covid. I really do think that at least part of it is down to them liking their new work environment.

7 hours ago, Velma said:

I wonder how long before the super-mutant strain from Botswana turns up in Bognor, spread by one individual from Africa who foolishly dodged quarantine and flagrantly went to a supermarket, just in time to cancel Christmas and boost the booster campaign.

Indeed, followed by door to door surge testing, accompanied by Covid carol singers, in various areas.

7 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Skinner is taken to the brink of death but is revived at the last minute by Agent Krycek who has a device which can control the frequency... he recovers but is told by Krycek he is now forever compromised...

The PTB have come a long way, since 'The Invaders'.

1_cdf787d0b7b02830398426ce17beda97.jpg

Edited by numnuts

25 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

With regards to the "new variant" discovered in Africa that is making all the headlines this Black Friday morn...

Just using my God given logic on this one, I'd say it's a direct result of the previous stories coming from out of Africa the last few weeks with regards to their low Covid numbers. Too many folks (in comment sections, at least) have pointed out how many of the folks in Africa have always taken Ivermectin to treat parasites, thus once again proving Ivermectin is a better, safer alternative to the government $hot$. 

It's also rather clear that TPTB want Christmas to shut down this year, as well. Thanksgiving was just a primer. But, since that's really only for us folks in the US and is mainly a evil white man holiday, where as Christmas is more global and involves Christianity and it's the Christmas shopping season that drives the economy for so many countries, well, we can't have any of that, now can we?

And yet, this obvious propaganda still works on the rest of the flock. Looks like this song I wrote and recorded almost two years ago still holds up, unfortunately:

As a fellow muso I have to say I've heard (and played) a lot worse.

Nice.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, owen said:

Im just recovering from the worst virus of my life this last 11 days. No temperature, just achy bones initially then no energy, helpless. Luckily my wife stayed home to care care of me otherwise I dont know what I would have done. My wife and son were both sick also but not nearly as bad as me. Only when I started on penicillin in the last 2 days did I feel recovery coming on.

What are you talking about? Penicillin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria. It is not meant for hypothetical viruses and shouldn't be prescribed for them. 🤦‍♂️

So you know this was the work of a virus because?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Apotheosis said:

The aforegoing is a good example of the massive gap between what people actually know and what they think they know, between reality and fictions, indeed a form of storytelling, by which we are taught to make sense of it.

I too am highly skeptical of the germ theory of viruses.

But what we are really debating is the delivery system.

As you know, a virus is genetic material in a protein coat. And yes, there is no evidence of infection from one person to another. For any virus.

It may well be that viruses are an exfection, rather than an infection. That is the genetic material in a protein is merely toxins expressed by the cells.

However, a bioweapon can also cause the body to expel genetic material in a protein shell. And a bioweapon can be delivered by drone. Say using nanoparticles to penetrate the skin and deliver the toxin. Or the same substance can be smeared onto a bannister in a public space - say a shopping mall.

So I don't doubt that in isolated places people are getting sick. Such as Italy and New York at the start of the Kung Flu hoax where a bioweapon may have been delivered.

Plus the clot shots seem to get the body to manufacture certain toxins which can be transmitted through touching common surfaces.

There is no doubt that some people are getting very sick.

Though I doubt it is from viral transmission.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic