Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

So I just popped at my manager.

This girl in my department starts talking about the new covid variant. I sarcastically replied saying 'oooh we are all gonna die now' my manager pipes up 'that's a bit of a prickish attitude considering people have died' and I lost it and told him straight, 99% survival rate, inflated death figures due to redesignating all deaths as covid and said people are dying because they can't get treatment from the NHS, he didn't reply to anything I said and backed down immediately. 

Fuck off acting like you care about people you don't know dying, I don't hear him pipe up about all the people being fucking stabbed and blown up by immigrants. Virtue signalling uninformed WANKER.

• Like 4

Gail Elizabeth Emms MBE (born 23 July 1977) is a retired English badminton player who has achieved international success in doubles tournaments. A badminton player since the age of four, Emms was first chosen to represent England in 1995 and regularly played for her country until her retirement from professional sport in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gail_Emms

26 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

This girl in my department starts talking about the new covid variant. I sarcastically replied saying 'oooh we are all gonna die now' my manager pipes up 'that's a bit of a prickish attitude considering people have died' and I lost it and told him straight, 99% survival rate, inflated death figures due to redesignating all deaths as covid and said people are dying because they can't get treatment from the NHS, he didn't reply to anything I said and backed down immediately. 

Fuck off acting like you care about people you don't know dying, I don't hear him pipe up about all the people being fucking stabbed and blown up by immigrants. Virtue signalling uninformed WANKER.

Nice work but I'm disappointed you never finished off with a scissor kick to the windpipe.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

I'm having to deal with that scenario for real now...

Hope all is well mate, try to not let this shit get to you because that is exactly what they want

Keep your eyes on the culprits because ultimately lord rothschild and his cronies are responsible for all this

If you ever need a happy pill imagine him hanging in the public square, works for me at least

3 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

That naughty virus, "dodging jabs".

Actually it sounds like a very sensible virus to me.

8AB049CC-0577-4B75-AFB4-22DF06395890.jpeg

This so called 'covid virus' would appear to have a mind of its own and moves to envy. The casius clay of viruses

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't think this list in complete, but here it is anyway.

Don't worry, it's all coincidence.

🙄

"A spate of high-profile heart problems and collapses among professional footballers in recent weeks are likely to be coincidence, rather than an indication players are struggling to cope with the high-intensity game, according to a leading cardiologist. 

Professor Guido Pieles, who leads the Sports Cardiology Clinic at the Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health, said there was no evidence that heart problems were occurring in footballers more frequently and he believes any cluster of incidents is a 'coincidence"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Not sure how long you will be in that job for. Your card will be marked. But your completely right.

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

🙄

"A spate of high-profile heart problems and collapses among professional footballers in recent weeks are likely to be coincidence, rather than an indication players are struggling to cope with the high-intensity game, according to a leading cardiologist. 

Professor Guido Pieles, who leads the Sports Cardiology Clinic at the Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health, said there was no evidence that heart problems were occurring in footballers more frequently and he believes any cluster of incidents is a 'coincidence"

Kyrie Irving refused the shot because he knows full well what time it is, he plays in the NBA in NYC of all places so you can imagine how hard the media have taken dumps on him

No one is a hero or anything but being willing to ruin a multimillion dollar contract to stand on your principles is fucking ballsy

The NBA is such a shill for the CCP by the way, can’t stand that shit now

4 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Not sure how long you will be in that job for. Your card will be marked. But your completely right.

Yeah I know what you mean, but I cant not say anything, something in me won't let me. 

Everyone in this office gets to throw their opinions around no matter how ill informed. 

This is a hill I am willing to die on. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Yeah I know what you mean, but I cant not say anything, something in me won't let me. 

Everyone in this office gets to throw their opinions around no matter how ill informed. 

This is a hill I am willing to die on. 

Your alot like me. And i respect that. I have lost many good jobs and friends,but i wouldnt change myself for no-one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Spain has one of the lowest cases of Covid in Europe and yet they still want to control people including me. I'm usually quite optimistic, but the bastards have really got me down these last few days.

My mother has been in a Spanish care home for two months because she had yet another fall and

fractured her pelvis and I have been visiting her every week. If the Andalucian court ratifies this

I can no longer visit her without a Covid passport or an expensive pcr every week, on top of the

huge care home costs.

Although it's going to be very difficult for me caring for my Mum in a wheelchair in our house, she's coming home if the court agrees to these discrimatory measures.

Andalucian covid passport

"An Andalucian Covid certificate for hospitals and care homes is being discussed in parliament this morning, Friday, November 26. The committee of experts has been reunited in meeting since 11:30 am. They have confirmed that the Andalucian regional government has requested judicial authorization to present a covid certificate for access to hospitals and residential care homes"

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/11/26/andalucian-covid-certificate-for-hospitals-and-care-homes/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

🙄

Wanker !

15 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Kyrie Irving refused the shot because he knows full well what time it is, he plays in the NBA in NYC of all places so you can imagine how hard the media have taken dumps on him

No one is a hero or anything but being willing to ruin a multimillion dollar contract to stand on your principles is fucking ballsy

The NBA is such a shill for the CCP by the way, can’t stand that shit now

Don't forget Novak Djokovic.

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Spain has one of the lowest cases of Covid in Europe and yet they still want to control people including me. I'm usually quite optimistic, but the bastards have really got me down these last few days.

My mother has been in a Spanish care home for two months because she had yet another fall and

fractured her pelvis and I have been visiting her every week. If the Andalucian court ratifies this

I can no longer visit her without a Covid passport or an expensive pcr every week, on top of the

huge care home costs.

Although it's going to very difficult for me caring for my Mum in a wheelchair in our house, she's coming home if the court agrees to these discrimatory measures.

Andalucian covid passport

"An Andalucian Covid certificate for hospitals and care homes is being discussed in parliament this morning, Friday, November 26. The committee of experts has been reunited in meeting since 11:30 am. They have confirmed that the Andalucian regional government has requested judicial authorization to present a covid certificate for access to hospitals and residential care homes"

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/11/26/andalucian-covid-certificate-for-hospitals-and-care-homes/

I have exprience of this situation that you have with your mum. The correct course of action is for you to look after her at home. I know it will be difficult but i think you should.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

This is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

It also shows just how out of touch with the rest of us these scum are.

They'll do anything they are told by their superiors and expect their minions to do what they say and that knobcheese thinks the people at New York are his minions.  

13 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have exprience of this situation that you have with your mum. The correct course of action is for you to look after her at home. I know it will be difficult but i think you should.

Thanks Captain.

I have been looking after my Mum for over six years with mental health and physical issues.

It's not easy on my own at 62 years of age, but I have recently found a local younger Spanish woman to help me who I met for a coffee a couple of weeks ago. It must be fate because she's not vaccinated and knows all about lies and so do her two siblings who are both doctors!

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

That naughty virus, "dodging jabs".

Actually it sounds like a very sensible virus to me.

8AB049CC-0577-4B75-AFB4-22DF06395890.jpeg

The super-mutant-jab-dodging-variant seems to have jumped the gun by arriving before it was even discovered.

It's starting to read like a storyline from a Marvel Comic!

They should give the mutants names like, 'mystique' and 'nightcrawler'or 'banshee'' - much more thrilling!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/borvo/lists/100-greatest-mutants-of-the-marvel-universe/5929/

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic