Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, pete675 said:

It would be a good idea, but most scientists and medicos are terrified of financial ruin and professional ostracism.

 

when i say medical fraternity i don't just mean doctors and nurses and microbiologists etc i mean the paramedics who are now dealing with more and more cardiac arrests

 

Those 'blue light' workers need to SPEAK UP because cardiac arrests are NOT caused by a respiratory virus they are caused by the spike protein mRNA covid jabs

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What we have to make sure of, is those mad bastards don't get to jab those who don't want it. If the rest of them want to give up their basic human rights, then so be it.  If they are being killed off by psychology they didn't have the ability to fend it off in the first place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is something you might consider cut and pasting and sending to friends, family, social media or wherever:

 

Dear loved one
 
A brand new study has been published in the established medical journal 'circulation' which has prompted a cardiac doctor to go on the new media channel Great Britain News to speak about a connection between the covid jabs and an increase in deaths and illness relating to circulation eg cardiac arrest, strokes, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.
 
The clip of the doctor can be seen here and is less then 4 minutes long (not much time to spend on something that can save your life): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8t0qQ5R4I
 
The study he is talking about can be read at the link below but the key line is as follows:
 
''We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.''
 
Sportsmen and women around the world including some very high profile footballers have been collapsing with heart problems often during games and in front of the worlds cameras. There are new examples every week. This is a clip that shows some (but not all) of the examples and as you can see the issues are now affecting children too because they are receiving the jabs as well:

Athletes Around the World are Dropping Like Flies with Heart Problems

 
There is now an 'investigation' into why so many children are being born stillborn in scotland and the reason for this is that pregnant mothers are being jabbed:

Investigation into spike in newborn baby deaths in Scotland

A brief summary of what is going on can be read below. Please do not take anymore of the covid clotshots, your life depends on it. The reason the government is now trying to push the narrative that a new covid 'variant' is coming from Botswana that makes the jabs ineffective is because they are trying to cover their ass by creating an excuse for why the hospitals are filling up with sick and dying people who have all received the covid clotshots. It is not a covid variant that is making people sick. It is the jabs themselves. They will push the lie that it is the variant to hide the truth and to take us all into lockdown again so that they can try and pressure more people into receiving the jabs which cause peoples bodies to be flooded with harmful spike proteins (which causes the blood clotting).
 

The covid chain of deceit

 

The authorities around the world have used the 'PCR' test to establish whether people have a deadly virus or not. Former pfizer science chief Dr Michael Yeadon has told us that if you have enough viral load in your respiratory system that you can pass on that virus to others you WILL have symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, high temperature, headache and so on. This means that if you are not exhibiting symptoms you are not a carrier of the virus. Dr Fauci has admitted that no pandemic in history has been driven by 'asymptomatic carriers' and the chinese have conducted a study with a huge sample base of 10 million people that has shown that there is no asymptomatic transmission of a virus.

 

Public Health England literature tells us that the PCR test should not be used to test for infectious diseases and the creator of the test Kary Mullis tells us the same. Even Dr Fauci admits that when the PCR test is cycled at more than 35 cycles of amplification it is not detecting viral fragments but rather 'dead nucleotides' and we know from the literature that the NHS is cycling the PCR test at 42 and above cycles in their labs as are other laboratories around the world. This means that the PCR tests are creating 'false positive' test results. The governments around the world are then falsely claiming that those people who have tested positive are carrying a deadly new virus called 'sars cov 2'. Many of those people then say 'but i feel fine, i don't feel sick and i have no symptoms' and that is because they are NOT sick and therefore are NOT asymptomatic carriers of a deadly virus.

 

The governments however want 'cases' so that they can claim the situation is worse than it is. A 'case' used to be someone who presented, with symptoms, to a hospital and the doctor inspecting them could identify the symptoms and say 'yes you are sick', however the World Health Organisation changed the definition of a 'case' so that now a case is someone who tests 'positive' with a PCR test however as we know a positive test result with a PCR test (when cycled above 35 cycles) does not mean a person has a deadly virus as the test is really just detecting dead nucleotides from the genetic sample.

 

Its worth noting that in 2007 an article in the New York Times spoke about a situation that developed in a hospital in which people falsely believed an outbreak of whooping cough was occuring. This situation developed because the PCR test was used to try and establish if people had the whooping cough and the test created false positives which were then counted as 'cases'. This then created a 'casedemic' which is to say a false perception of a pandemic created through fake cases. Lab tests using isolated whooping cough then affirmed that the people in fact did NOT have whooping cough.

 

In order to explain to people how they can test positive whilst not feeling sick the governments have created the idea of an 'asymptomatic carrier' which is to say someone carrying a deadly virus and yet being completely unaffected by it. This then allows them to trick all of those people into believing they are a 'case' which then boosts up the case figures. When the corporate media claims that 'cases are rising' what they really mean is that the government is testing more people and creating more false positives which they then falsely claim are 'cases'. These fake cases have then been used to justify lockdowns of healthy people when in the past the measure used to prevent the spread of disease has been to quarantine the sick. The point of the lockdowns being not to contain the spread of a virus but rather to remould the economy as part of the world economic forums 'great reset'.

 

The graphs of flu around the world show that the flu virtually disappeared during the lockdowns and we are told by the authorities this is because of mask wearing and social distancing but really it is because anyone presenting at the hospitals with flu symptoms was then classified as a 'covid case' to boost up the figures so that the flu because relabelled 'covid'. The flu did not dissappear and tens of thousands of people die of the flu every year which are now being counted, along with pneumonia deaths as 'covid' deaths to boost up the figures.

 

'But people are dying' say some. What we have seen is people over 80, with comorbidities, dying as part of a scandal involving the use of the drug Midazolam which is used as part of an assisted dying scheme, in the NHS, known as the 'liverpool care path way'. This spike of deaths of old people, drugged with Midazolam, is what cause the small spike of deaths in the winter of 2020 when we were told there was a 'pandemic'. Even with these criminal deaths occuring the all cause of death figures of 2020 were unremarkable when viewed against the all cause mortality rates over the last 30 years.

 

The death rates ARE now increasing in 2021 but this is not due to a 'variant' of sars cov 2 but rather because of the roll out of experimental jabs that trick the bodies cells into producing spike proteins which then travel around the body latching onto membranes causing blot clots which is leading to upticks in strokes, heart attacks, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.

 

The masks which we are told have made the flu dissappear are not of a small enough weave to stop the movement of viral fragments nor do they prevent the breath of the user from billowing out the side of the mask.

 

Now people are dying from the jabs the authorities are creating a new deceitful narrative that there is a pandemic of the unvaccinated which is not supported by the official figures which show that the majority of hospitalisations are made up of those that are jabbed. Even the claim that the jabs are 'vaccines' is a deceit as they do not inject a weakened virus into the body to teach it to defeat that virus. These covid jabs are messengerRNA jabs which trick the body into producing spike proteins which means that they are 'gene therapy' not 'vaccines'.

 

There are many more deceits at work for example how anyone testing positive with  PCR test within a certain timeframe who then dies is counted as a 'covid' death even if they died of something unrelated and how the two jabs people have received have failed to prevent infection or transmission and yet a third jab (they are calling a 'booster') will miraculously make that happen (third times a charm!). We know that Israel are already on to their fourth jab so clearly that is what will happen next in the UK. If the jabs can't protect people then how are 'vaccine passports' supposed to work?

 

There are so many more deceits that could be added to this list but this list outlines the broadstrokes that have allowed fear to be ramped up through a tissue of lies that are ultimately aimed at coercing people into accepting jabs that were given 'emergency authorisation' before they had even completed their safety trials which means that anyone receiving the jabs prior to 2023 (the completion date of the trials) is participating in a giant drug trial. As people have not been informed of all of this they have not given 'informed consent' and therefore all of the medical personnel who have given people these jabs are now in breach of the nuremburg code. The nazi scientists found in breach of that code were hung.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sheepy said:

What we have to make sure of, is those mad bastards don't get to jab those who don't want it. If the rest of them want to give up their basic human rights, then so be it.  If they are being killed off by psychology they didn't have the ability to fend it off in the first place. 

It's not just psychology though is it? it is full blown asymmetric warfare by governments against their own people using techniques and practices honed and polished since the end of ww2 and all ably asissted by a tame legacy media

It's arrogant to assume that 'we' as in those that haven't fallen for it are differnt in any way,however,i will concede theres not a lot to do to help them now,the damage is done,

But to write them off with contempt lowers you to their level

Do you really think you are so much cleverer or better educated than them ?

You come across as a prick thinking like that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's not just psychology though is it? it is full blown asymmetric warfare by governments against their own people using techniques and practices honed and polished since the end of ww2 and all ably asissted by a tame legacy media

It's arrogant to assume that 'we' as in those that haven't fallen for it are differnt in any way,however,i will concede theres not a lot to do to help them now,the damage is done,

But to write them off with contempt lowers you to their level

Do you really think you are so much cleverer or better educated than them ?

You come across as a prick thinking like that

No, it doesn't they were given fair warning that if taking the vaccine was a failure and it wiped them out it was their problem, so if they took it anyway then tough titty, they chose the pill they wanted, they were even shown under the emergency law, they wouldn't have any comeback, no just being logical about it, they chose their path, now it is about those who didn't want that path. As I said I know there are more jabbed here than being made out anyway.

Edited by Sheepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Ziggy Sawdust

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Prohibit employers from requiring staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19”.

 

Government responded:

Organisations’ practices must be lawful and not discriminate. Government has identified limited settings where there is a public health rationale for making vaccination a condition of deployment.

The vaccines are the best defence against Covid-19 and uptake of the Covid-19 vaccination has been very high across the UK. Vaccination reduces the likelihood of infection and therefore helps break chains of transmission.

Government has identified limited high risk settings where there is strong public health rationale for making vaccination a condition of deployment. The Government has recently announced that health and social care services will need to ensure that workers who have direct face to face contact with service users have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19, following consultation. The Government response to this consultation is published on GOV.UK: https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/making-vaccination-a-condition-of-deployment-in-the-health-and-wider-social-care-sector.

This policy applies to all providers, both public and private, who provide a CQC regulated activity, covering a broad range of services including those provided by hospitals, GP and dental practices and social care providers. Ensuring the maximum number of NHS staff are vaccinated will help ensure the most vulnerable patients gain the greatest possible levels of protection against infection. Elderly people, those with disabilities and some seriously ill people in hospital face a higher risk from Covid-19 than the wider population and are more likely to use health and care services more often. The measures will also protect workers, which is important for hospital trusts where extensive unexpected absences can put added pressure on already hardworking clinicians providing patient care.

The Government has set out its Plan B for managing the spread of Covid-19 throughout the Autumn/Winter. As part of this plan, the Government has set out proposals to introduce mandatory Covid-certification in limited high-risk settings such as nightclubs and other large events. Under these proposals, the workforce would also have the option of undertaking regular testing as a means of demonstrating their Covid-certification status.

Outside of these settings, an employer who proposes to introduce a requirement for staff to be vaccinated will need to consider the existing legal framework, including the law on employment, equalities and data protection. Whether or not it is justifiable to make COVID-19 vaccination a condition of deployment will depend on the particular context and circumstances.

There are existing legal protections which apply equally in the context of vaccination, as they do in other employment circumstances. In addition to contractual and common law protections, there are relevant statutory frameworks, such as the Equality Act 2010, which provides protection against unlawful discrimination. The Employment Rights Act 1996 provides various general protections, including against unfair dismissal and unlawful deductions from wages. In addition, collecting, storing and using information about workers’ vaccination status will engage the law on data protection. Employers will need to ensure that they have acted in accordance with their legal obligations when making decisions on requiring a COVID-19 vaccination.

Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I try imagine what her kids must be thinking right now, fucking sad

 

I hope they can one day find out about why this is happening to people and why their own mum died over a jab for an illness that may or may not exist

 

 

I'm having to deal with that scenario for real now...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

No, it doesn't they were given fair warning that if taking the vaccine was a failure and it wiped them out it was their problem, so if they took it anyway then tough titty, they chose the pill they wanted, they were even shown under the emergency law, they wouldn't have any comeback, no just being logical about it, they chose their path, now it is about those who didn't want that path. As I said I know there are more jabbed here than being made out anyway.

Yeah yeah..hows that armchair?

Your anger shouldn't be dircted at posters here who may disagree with your opinion, and your inference regarding jabbed here i find insulting in the extreme....would you  like to see vax status icons alongside peoples names ?

I've had more genuine vaccines in the last 30 years having worked in some of the shit holes in the world than you have but what happened to freedom of choice ? or what happened to someone who's had 2 say and doesn't want any more and is slowly waking from their slumber .It doesnt matter if someone is jabbed or not .....whats important is what they believe in or their quest for knowledge

To go off on one at them serves no useful purpose

Still proudly untested,unvaxxed and unbrainwashed

Give em a break it doesnt matter if they are jabbed or not....if they wanna get over the fence help em

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Ha! Just read the comic daily fails headlines, what a bloomin joke, I'm splitting my sides with laughter.

So it's Africa here we don't go.

😂😂😂😂😂

I just hope people arn't believing this load of bull.

 

 

 

Remember, you are not allowed to think about who the real psychopaths are....look at these ones instead:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10244469/How-check-cat-psychopath-Tormenting-prey-meowing-loudly-signs.html

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Yeah yeah..hows that armchair?

Your anger shouldn't be dircted at posters here who may disagree with your opinion, and your inference regarding jabbed here i find insulting in the extreme....would you  like to see vax status icons alongside peoples names ?

I've had more genuine vaccines in the last 30 years having worked in some of the shit holes in the world than you have but what happened to freedom of choice ? or what happened to someone who's had 2 say and doesn't want any more and is slowly waking from their slumber .It doesnt matter if someone is jabbed or not .....whats important is what they believe in or their quest for knowledge

To go off on one at them serves no useful purpose

Still proudly untested,unvaxxed and unbrainwashed

Give em a break it doesnt matter if they are jabbed or not....if they wanna get over the fence help em

What are on about now, I have made my position clear and the reasons why, I am not angry about it, but logical. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Whether or not it is justifiable to make COVID-19 vaccination a condition of deployment will depend on the particular context and circumstances.

 

Out of all that mumbo jumbo, this sentence is the important one.

 

Government relying on employers to do their dirty work for them, notice it says condition of DEPLOYMENT not employment.

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: JUST STOP COMPLYING.

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional info
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Ha! Just read the comic daily fails headlines, what a bloomin joke, I'm splitting my sides with laughter.

So it's Africa here we don't go.

😂😂😂😂😂

I just hope people arn't believing this load of bull.

 

 

I believe tons more people know it's pure bollocks than the satanic filth think.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Dear Ziggy Sawdust

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Prohibit employers from requiring staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19”.

 

Government responded:

Organisations’ practices must be lawful and not discriminate. Government has identified limited settings where there is a public health rationale for making vaccination a condition of deployment.

The vaccines are the best defence against Covid-19 and uptake of the Covid-19 vaccination has been very high across the UK. Vaccination reduces the likelihood of infection and therefore helps break chains of transmission.

Government has identified limited high risk settings where there is strong public health rationale for making vaccination a condition of deployment. The Government has recently announced that health and social care services will need to ensure that workers who have direct face to face contact with service users have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19, following consultation. The Government response to this consultation is published on GOV.UK: https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/making-vaccination-a-condition-of-deployment-in-the-health-and-wider-social-care-sector.

This policy applies to all providers, both public and private, who provide a CQC regulated activity, covering a broad range of services including those provided by hospitals, GP and dental practices and social care providers. Ensuring the maximum number of NHS staff are vaccinated will help ensure the most vulnerable patients gain the greatest possible levels of protection against infection. Elderly people, those with disabilities and some seriously ill people in hospital face a higher risk from Covid-19 than the wider population and are more likely to use health and care services more often. The measures will also protect workers, which is important for hospital trusts where extensive unexpected absences can put added pressure on already hardworking clinicians providing patient care.

The Government has set out its Plan B for managing the spread of Covid-19 throughout the Autumn/Winter. As part of this plan, the Government has set out proposals to introduce mandatory Covid-certification in limited high-risk settings such as nightclubs and other large events. Under these proposals, the workforce would also have the option of undertaking regular testing as a means of demonstrating their Covid-certification status.

Outside of these settings, an employer who proposes to introduce a requirement for staff to be vaccinated will need to consider the existing legal framework, including the law on employment, equalities and data protection. Whether or not it is justifiable to make COVID-19 vaccination a condition of deployment will depend on the particular context and circumstances.

There are existing legal protections which apply equally in the context of vaccination, as they do in other employment circumstances. In addition to contractual and common law protections, there are relevant statutory frameworks, such as the Equality Act 2010, which provides protection against unlawful discrimination. The Employment Rights Act 1996 provides various general protections, including against unfair dismissal and unlawful deductions from wages. In addition, collecting, storing and using information about workers’ vaccination status will engage the law on data protection. Employers will need to ensure that they have acted in accordance with their legal obligations when making decisions on requiring a COVID-19 vaccination.

Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

Basically fuck off, we're not concerned with your opposition to our tyranny. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, NG10 said:

The Daily Mail say that the new variant will make the vaccine at least 40% less effective. .......<......>

When I saw an article about some Botswana variant with ten cases and hearing Sajid Javid say we won't have to lock down, I predicted this would be the case - which was what led me to look at the official data sheets tonight. 

 

 

The Saj has spoken:

 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Here is something you might consider cut and pasting and sending to friends, family, social media or wherever:

 

Dear loved one
 
A brand new study has been published in the established medical journal 'circulation' which has prompted a cardiac doctor to go on the new media channel Great Britain News to speak about a connection between the covid jabs and an increase in deaths and illness relating to circulation eg cardiac arrest, strokes, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.
 
The clip of the doctor can be seen here and is less then 4 minutes long (not much time to spend on something that can save your life): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8t0qQ5R4I
 
The study he is talking about can be read at the link below but the key line is as follows:
 
''We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.''
 
Sportsmen and women around the world including some very high profile footballers have been collapsing with heart problems often during games and in front of the worlds cameras. There are new examples every week. This is a clip that shows some (but not all) of the examples and as you can see the issues are now affecting children too because they are receiving the jabs as well:

Athletes Around the World are Dropping Like Flies with Heart Problems

 
There is now an 'investigation' into why so many children are being born stillborn in scotland and the reason for this is that pregnant mothers are being jabbed:

Investigation into spike in newborn baby deaths in Scotland

A brief summary of what is going on can be read below. Please do not take anymore of the covid clotshots, your life depends on it. The reason the government is now trying to push the narrative that a new covid 'variant' is coming from Botswana that makes the jabs ineffective is because they are trying to cover their ass by creating an excuse for why the hospitals are filling up with sick and dying people who have all received the covid clotshots. It is not a covid variant that is making people sick. It is the jabs themselves. They will push the lie that it is the variant to hide the truth and to take us all into lockdown again so that they can try and pressure more people into receiving the jabs which cause peoples bodies to be flooded with harmful spike proteins (which causes the blood clotting).
 

The covid chain of deceit

 

The authorities around the world have used the 'PCR' test to establish whether people have a deadly virus or not. Former pfizer science chief Dr Michael Yeadon has told us that if you have enough viral load in your respiratory system that you can pass on that virus to others you WILL have symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, high temperature, headache and so on. This means that if you are not exhibiting symptoms you are not a carrier of the virus. Dr Fauci has admitted that no pandemic in history has been driven by 'asymptomatic carriers' and the chinese have conducted a study with a huge sample base of 10 million people that has shown that there is no asymptomatic transmission of a virus.

 

Public Health England literature tells us that the PCR test should not be used to test for infectious diseases and the creator of the test Kary Mullis tells us the same. Even Dr Fauci admits that when the PCR test is cycled at more than 35 cycles of amplification it is not detecting viral fragments but rather 'dead nucleotides' and we know from the literature that the NHS is cycling the PCR test at 42 and above cycles in their labs as are other laboratories around the world. This means that the PCR tests are creating 'false positive' test results. The governments around the world are then falsely claiming that those people who have tested positive are carrying a deadly new virus called 'sars cov 2'. Many of those people then say 'but i feel fine, i don't feel sick and i have no symptoms' and that is because they are NOT sick and therefore are NOT asymptomatic carriers of a deadly virus.

 

The governments however want 'cases' so that they can claim the situation is worse than it is. A 'case' used to be someone who presented, with symptoms, to a hospital and the doctor inspecting them could identify the symptoms and say 'yes you are sick', however the World Health Organisation changed the definition of a 'case' so that now a case is someone who tests 'positive' with a PCR test however as we know a positive test result with a PCR test (when cycled above 35 cycles) does not mean a person has a deadly virus as the test is really just detecting dead nucleotides from the genetic sample.

 

Its worth noting that in 2007 an article in the New York Times spoke about a situation that developed in a hospital in which people falsely believed an outbreak of whooping cough was occuring. This situation developed because the PCR test was used to try and establish if people had the whooping cough and the test created false positives which were then counted as 'cases'. This then created a 'casedemic' which is to say a false perception of a pandemic created through fake cases. Lab tests using isolated whooping cough then affirmed that the people in fact did NOT have whooping cough.

 

In order to explain to people how they can test positive whilst not feeling sick the governments have created the idea of an 'asymptomatic carrier' which is to say someone carrying a deadly virus and yet being completely unaffected by it. This then allows them to trick all of those people into believing they are a 'case' which then boosts up the case figures. When the corporate media claims that 'cases are rising' what they really mean is that the government is testing more people and creating more false positives which they then falsely claim are 'cases'. These fake cases have then been used to justify lockdowns of healthy people when in the past the measure used to prevent the spread of disease has been to quarantine the sick. The point of the lockdowns being not to contain the spread of a virus but rather to remould the economy as part of the world economic forums 'great reset'.

 

The graphs of flu around the world show that the flu virtually disappeared during the lockdowns and we are told by the authorities this is because of mask wearing and social distancing but really it is because anyone presenting at the hospitals with flu symptoms was then classified as a 'covid case' to boost up the figures so that the flu because relabelled 'covid'. The flu did not dissappear and tens of thousands of people die of the flu every year which are now being counted, along with pneumonia deaths as 'covid' deaths to boost up the figures.

 

'But people are dying' say some. What we have seen is people over 80, with comorbidities, dying as part of a scandal involving the use of the drug Midazolam which is used as part of an assisted dying scheme, in the NHS, known as the 'liverpool care path way'. This spike of deaths of old people, drugged with Midazolam, is what cause the small spike of deaths in the winter of 2020 when we were told there was a 'pandemic'. Even with these criminal deaths occuring the all cause of death figures of 2020 were unremarkable when viewed against the all cause mortality rates over the last 30 years.

 

The death rates ARE now increasing in 2021 but this is not due to a 'variant' of sars cov 2 but rather because of the roll out of experimental jabs that trick the bodies cells into producing spike proteins which then travel around the body latching onto membranes causing blot clots which is leading to upticks in strokes, heart attacks, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.

 

The masks which we are told have made the flu dissappear are not of a small enough weave to stop the movement of viral fragments nor do they prevent the breath of the user from billowing out the side of the mask.

 

Now people are dying from the jabs the authorities are creating a new deceitful narrative that there is a pandemic of the unvaccinated which is not supported by the official figures which show that the majority of hospitalisations are made up of those that are jabbed. Even the claim that the jabs are 'vaccines' is a deceit as they do not inject a weakened virus into the body to teach it to defeat that virus. These covid jabs are messengerRNA jabs which trick the body into producing spike proteins which means that they are 'gene therapy' not 'vaccines'.

 

There are many more deceits at work for example how anyone testing positive with  PCR test within a certain timeframe who then dies is counted as a 'covid' death even if they died of something unrelated and how the two jabs people have received have failed to prevent infection or transmission and yet a third jab (they are calling a 'booster') will miraculously make that happen (third times a charm!). We know that Israel are already on to their fourth jab so clearly that is what will happen next in the UK. If the jabs can't protect people then how are 'vaccine passports' supposed to work?

 

There are so many more deceits that could be added to this list but this list outlines the broadstrokes that have allowed fear to be ramped up through a tissue of lies that are ultimately aimed at coercing people into accepting jabs that were given 'emergency authorisation' before they had even completed their safety trials which means that anyone receiving the jabs prior to 2023 (the completion date of the trials) is participating in a giant drug trial. As people have not been informed of all of this they have not given 'informed consent' and therefore all of the medical personnel who have given people these jabs are now in breach of the nuremburg code. The nazi scientists found in breach of that code were hung.

 

Out of likes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...