Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, BossCrow said:

slave.jpg.a32ecc1fa4948afc47c6cc7bd6933bcd.jpg

I see that the child is holding a piece of fruit. Firstly, along with the whiteness, that is to associate the WHOLE scene - along with the mask - as a healthy one.

Secondly, somebody else was given some fruit right at the beginning. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

This is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

It also shows just how out of touch with the rest of us these scum are.

If you're not inclined to inject yourself with a deadly poison I doubt a burger, even one with fries, is going to push you over the edge.

They really are from a different dimension.

It has been known for a man (Essau) to give up his inheritance and birthright for a meal - to be later regretted with many tears.

I thought of him when I first saw that repugnant video. It also crossed my mind (and still does) that the hidden hand knows this account in Genesis full well.

That is how sick they are. I suppose they believe they gain some esoteric power when doing things like this.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Ha! Just read the comic daily fails headlines, what a bloomin joke, I'm splitting my sides with laughter.

So it's Africa here we don't go.

😂😂😂😂😂

I just hope people arn't believing this load of bull.

Oh they will. How more comforting it is to believe a lie over the truth when one has given themselves over to a lie in the first place.

Some continue to believe a lie out of pride and some out of terror. Both sorts have had plenty of opportunity to turn around, but that would be an incredibly uncomfortable thing to do - particularly for parents who have offered their children up to Moloch.

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

Oh they will. How more comforting it is to believe a lie over the truth when one has given themselves over to a lie in the first place.

Some continue to believe a lie out of pride and some out of terror. Both sorts have had plenty of opportunity to turn around, but that would be an incredibly uncomfortable thing to do - particularly for parents who have offered their children up to Moloch.

Surly they can see it for what it is by now - 

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Ok so I got a bit fed up with the cabal taking monopoly over names to call me, anti Vax, Vax hesitant. People starting to call me by these names.

So now I correct them and say no I'm Vax intelligent...

Let's reclaim the language back too 

Indeed. 

The few Muslims I know who (surprisingly) took both jabs are easy to deal with because I point them to the voices they are putting their trust in. These same voices (Tony Blair for instance) are the ones they would NEVER trust to tell the truth.

It is the same approach I use with non Muslims, only I cite the untrustworthiness of companies like Pfizer.

In claiming the word 'trust' I put everybody I speak to on the back foot. I always demand evidence as to why we can or cannot trust a particular person or body of people.

Therefore, pro/anti vax does not even come into it play after their initial attack.

16 hours ago, alexa said:

Because of famine, the crops will be dying & the masses will be starving, I reckon this is the reason why Billy Boy is buying up so much farm land.

And don't forget AC will be able to work miracles and will be impressing the masses big time just as Jesus did, & proclaiming he is god. The worst thing about all this is that the people are going to fall for it.

Is there anything that people don't fall for?

53 minutes ago, alexa said:

'Fit and healthy' mother-of-two, 51, died from blood clot 'likely' to have been caused by AstraZeneca Covid jab, inquest hears

Mrs Barlow, who worked as a civil servant for the Department of Work and Pensions for 34 years, had suffered blood clots likely to have been caused by the vaccine. An inquest at Bolton Coroners Court heard the condition was a 'very rare' side-effect to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

DM

I like how they use the word 'Rare' :classic_rolleyes:

Rare is the most commonly used word they employ when reporting these deaths. 

In fact, I've never seen the word 'rare' used so bloody often.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Doc said:

They are going full spectrum with this Botswana Variant malarkey.. It's the top story in the Griftian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/25/what-do-we-know-about-the-new-worst-ever-covid-variant

Screenshot_20211126_061740.jpg

Is this because vaccine uptake has been lowest amongest african countries, is there some nwo ostracization plan going on here.

6 minutes ago, Saved said:

Indeed. 

The few Muslims I know who (surprisingly) took both jabs are easy to deal with because I point them to the voices they are putting their trust in. These same voices (Tony Blair for instance) are the ones they would NEVER trust to tell the truth.

It is the same approach I use with non Muslims, only I cite the untrustworthiness of companies like Pfizer.

In claiming the word 'trust' I put everybody I speak to on the back foot. I always demand evidence as to why we can or cannot trust a particular person or body of people.

Therefore, pro/anti vax does not even come into it play after their initial attack.

I've got a few god's boys living in my neighbourhood, and they are the most awake out of the lot of them. The nwo wants to destroy all religions and bring in the church of satan, so religion is okay as far as i am concerned.

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Because he's extremely suspect and was so before he got caught on camera accepting sweeteners from a YouTube channel.

You really think that video showed up Piers? Obviously the powers at be will go to any length to discredit him.

Anyway still doesnt answer the question why Icke isnt out there anyone near as much as Piers?

38 minutes ago, Saved said:

Indeed. 

I don't know many muslims, but I had to stay with a muslim family whilst I was waiting to move house recently, they were all over the scamdemic..... loved it and the guy was a former epidemiologist for the WHO in Pakistan.

38 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I've got a few god's boys living in my neighbourhood, and they are the most awake out of the lot of them. The nwo wants to destroy all religions and bring in the church of satan, so religion is okay as far as i am concerned.

That is why I was amazed when these two colleges got jabbed. Both of them know all about 911 - we'd had those conversations - and both of them agreed that 'Covid' was being used as an agenda by the same (sort of) people.

When both proudly said they had been jabbed many months later, it was as if they had forgotten everything.

2 minutes ago, Saved said:

That is why I was amazed when these two colleges got jabbed. Both of them know all about 911 - we'd had those conversations - and both of them agreed that 'Covid' was being used as an agenda by the same (sort of) people.

When both proudly said they had been jabbed many months later, it was as if they had forgotten everything.

I think its because stuff like 911 are an abstract idea to think about with no actual in your face personal threat

Remember what Spi-B said something along the lines of ''the level of personal threat felt in some people is not sufficient'

Make it personal and people change.I have seen similar in folk i know who i thought were pretty clued up

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't know many muslims, but I had to stay with a muslim family whilst I was waiting to move house recently, they were all over the scamdemic..... loved it and the guy was a former epidemiologist for the WHO in Pakistan.

Yes, I am told the same by colleagues at work - that the community (in Birmingham) is dead set against the agenda and all that goes with it. They are aware of the ecumenical angle (one world religion).

I just still can't get over the two muslims I mentioned. Perhaps they are secret apostates.

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think its because stuff like 911 are an abstract idea to think about with no actual in your face personal threat

Remember what Spi-B said something along the lines of ''the level of personal threat felt in some people is not sufficient'

Make it personal and people change.I have seen similar in folk i know who i thought were pretty clued up

That makes perfect sense. Thanks.

• Like 1

The Nu variant, with 33 mutations was described as “horrific” by a SA scientist, although they admit they don’t even know if it’s more transmissible, or can evade the immunity conferred by vaccines.

(What immunity?)

Professor Adam Finn, a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), said more needs to be learned about the new variant to assess the threat it poses, but that new restrictions could not be ruled out. “On the one hand, I don’t want to induce unnecessary anxiety in people, but on the other hand, I think we all need to be ready for the possibility of a change in the restrictions,” he told Good Morning Britain.

I wonder how long before the super-mutant strain from Botswana turns up in Bognor, spread by one individual from Africa who foolishly dodged quarantine and flagrantly went to a supermarket, just in time to cancel Christmas and boost the booster campaign.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Velma said:

I wonder how long before the super-mutant strain from Botswana turns up in Bognor, spread by one individual from Africa who foolishly dodged quarantine and flagrantly went to a supermarket, just in time to cancel Christmas and boost the booster campaign.

I think probability wise its a 99.999999% a bit like the official covid recovery rate..............

• Like 2

They like to tell us what they are doing...

I have a couple of clips from The X Files series 6 and an episode called “SR-819” from 1999... which I can upload if someone will tell me how...

Recognise any of these themes or something similar?

Brief synopsis: Assistant Director Skinner is “implanted” with a life threatening disease which turns out to be a self-replicating nano-particle that responds to electromagnetic frequencies and induces heart attacks and strokes... it can be turned on or off depending on the frequency.

Skinner is taken to the brink of death but is revived at the last minute by Agent Krycek who has a device which can control the frequency... he recovers but is told by Krycek he is now forever compromised...

• Like 2

JABBED:

Another of the 'rare' deaths that are happening every day from the 'safe and effective' clotshot covid jabs:

'Fit and healthy' mother-of-two, 51, died from blood clot 'likely' to have been caused by AstraZeneca Covid jab, inquest hears

• Michelle Barlow suffered headaches and nausea after receiving her first dose
  • Coroner told she'd suffered blood clot likely to have been caused by the vaccine
  • The inquest heard the condition was a 'very rare' side-effect to AstraZeneca jab 

By Tom Pyman For Mailonline

Published: 01:16 GMT, 26 November 2021 | Updated: 01:16 GMT, 26 November 2021

A 'fit and healthy' mother-of-two died from a blood clot 'likely' to have been caused by the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, an inquest has heard.

Michelle Barlow, 51, began suffering headaches and nausea about a week after receiving her first dose of the jab in March. 

She was eventually admitted to hospital and then tragically died later that month.

Senior coroner Timothy Brennand heard that Mrs Barlow, who worked as a civil servant for the Department of Work and Pensions for 34 years, had suffered blood clots likely to have been caused by the vaccine.

An inquest at Bolton Coroners Court heard the condition was a 'very rare' side-effect to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Michelle, a mother-of two from Orrell in Wigan, received her first dose of the vaccine on March 7.

Michelle's husband, Ian, told the hearing that in the days that followed, she began to experience 'flu-like symptoms', and later developed headaches, diarrhoea and nausea.

By March 19, Mrs Barlow's symptoms had become 'overwhelming' so she sought help at Wigan Infirmary.

Doctors carried out tests, which showed she had a 'very low' blood platelet count. She was discharged and told to return for a check-up the following week.

However, Mrs Barlow's condition failed to improve and she was readmitted to hospital the next day.

Doctors suspected she had a gastroenteritis infection, the inquest heard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10244507/Mum-two-51-died-blood-clot-likely-caused-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab.html

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Another of the 'rare' deaths that are happening every day from the 'safe and effective' clotshot covid jabs:

• Michelle Barlow suffered headaches and nausea after receiving her first dose
  • Coroner told she'd suffered blood clot likely to have been caused by the vaccine
  • The inquest heard the condition was a 'very rare' side-effect to AstraZeneca jab 

By Tom Pyman For Mailonline

Published: 01:16 GMT, 26 November 2021 | Updated: 01:16 GMT, 26 November 2021

A 'fit and healthy' mother-of-two died from a blood clot 'likely' to have been caused by the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, an inquest has heard.

Michelle Barlow, 51, began suffering headaches and nausea about a week after receiving her first dose of the jab in March. 

She was eventually admitted to hospital and then tragically died later that month.

Senior coroner Timothy Brennand heard that Mrs Barlow, who worked as a civil servant for the Department of Work and Pensions for 34 years, had suffered blood clots likely to have been caused by the vaccine.

An inquest at Bolton Coroners Court heard the condition was a 'very rare' side-effect to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Michelle, a mother-of two from Orrell in Wigan, received her first dose of the vaccine on March 7.

Michelle's husband, Ian, told the hearing that in the days that followed, she began to experience 'flu-like symptoms', and later developed headaches, diarrhoea and nausea.

By March 19, Mrs Barlow's symptoms had become 'overwhelming' so she sought help at Wigan Infirmary.

Doctors carried out tests, which showed she had a 'very low' blood platelet count. She was discharged and told to return for a check-up the following week.

However, Mrs Barlow's condition failed to improve and she was readmitted to hospital the next day.

Doctors suspected she had a gastroenteritis infection, the inquest heard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10244507/Mum-two-51-died-blood-clot-likely-caused-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab.html

I try imagine what her kids must be thinking right now, fucking sad

I hope they can one day find out about why this is happening to people and why their own mum died over a jab for an illness that may or may not exist

Even saying that out loud is crazy to me, what a planet eh 

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic