Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

I see, so something to do with China didn't trigger the situation, but let's just mention it anyway. Genius.

 

 

 

 

Same with the sportspeople collapsing. If any were unjabbed, then it must be like 99% that the news would be shoved down our throats pretty pronto.

 

 

 

 

When we get to the Australian Open tennis tournament, in January, then we won't even need to ask 'Have they been vaxxed?' of any collapsers. Vaccination is going to be mandatory for all participants.

 

 

 

 

Matt is no mug. Good poker player too. They could have at least had the decency to 'slam' him, as well as 'blast' him.

 

 

 

 

I also wonder whether some 'athletes', who have taken this or that PED over the years, might also be more susceptible.

 

Same could be said for cocaine users then i guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I look in now and then and I see that things have continued to worsen and mandatory vaccination is now on the table.

 

I am party to information that suggests that voluntary vaccination coverage may not be as extensive as is being officially claimed.  Officially they are saying that roughly around 80% are vaccinated.  My source, who is on the inside, tells me the true figure is closer to 60% double-jabbed (lower if you factor in the under-12 population), which if true, is still very high, but nowhere near enough for civil restrictions on the unvaccinated to be viable. 

 

They are not going to let up but at this stage they would prefer to slowly turn the screws and let the percentage creep up, rather than go all out and make vaccination mandatory.

The definition of being vaxxed has now changed so it only applies to people who have had the latest booster. With these new scariants and therefore even more boosters, the no of officially "vaxxed" must be quite low.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

'Size matters': PM is accused of breaking ANOTHER promise as ministers unveil plans for 'leaner' hi-tech army declaring troops WILL still be based in Germany and creating a 'Union Division' in rebuke to Sturgeon's separatist push

  • Defence Secretary Ben Wallace has unveiled details of overhaul to British Army
  • He insisted the military must be 'leaner' and focused on speed rather than 'mass'
  • Labour warned 'size matters' and accused PM of breaking pre-election promise 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10243063/Ministers-unveil-plans-leaner-hi-tech-army-declaring-Union-Division.html?fr=operanews

 

This is surely to be better placed to attack the U.K. population, if needed.

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Image

 

Is this story legitimate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

This is surely to be better placed to attack the U.K. population, if needed.

 

 

 

 

Is this story legitimate?

There was a discussion in one of my tel gps about this with someone from Slovenia. They seemed to think this was not true. "Taken out of context and poorly translated, old video and apparently she isn't a head nurse, she's retired long time ago"

 

I don't speak Slovenian or have any knowledge about her personally other than what this person said.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Truthspoon @numnuts @Athenry04

 

That's a video from 29 July. Greetings from Slovenia. ;-)

 

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

There was a discussion in one of my tel gps about this with someone from Slovenia. They seemed to think this was not true. "Taken out of context and poorly translated, old video and apparently she isn't a head nurse, she's retired long time ago"

 

I don't speak Slovenian or have any knowledge about her personally other than what this person said.

 

Yes, she's retired. But this whole thing/presentation happened in public as you can see in the video there are people listening to her. MSM media ignored it of course.

 

Here's the original video on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=190515176301913

 

Slovenian MSM (24ur.com) published a debunk article today about it since the story received some traction outside the country.

https://web.archive.org/web/20211125170503/https://www.24ur.com/novice/korona/lazna-novica-o-cepljenju-v-sloveniji.html

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, metak88 said:

@Truthspoon @numnuts @Athenry04

 

That's a video from 29 July. Greetings from Slovenia. ;-)

 

 

Yes, she's retired. But this whole thing/presentation happened in public as you can see in the video there are people listening to her. MSM media ignored it of course.

 

Here's the original video on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=190515176301913

 

Slovenian MSM (24ur.com) published a debunk article today about it since the story received some traction outside the country.

https://web.archive.org/web/20211125170503/https://www.24ur.com/novice/korona/lazna-novica-o-cepljenju-v-sloveniji.html

Awesome. Can you verify the translation part please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

I look in now and then and I see that things have continued to worsen and mandatory vaccination is now on the table.

 

I am party to information that suggests that voluntary vaccination coverage may not be as extensive as is being officially claimed.  Officially they are saying that roughly around 80% are vaccinated.  My source, who is on the inside, tells me the true figure is closer to 60% double-jabbed (lower if you factor in the under-12 population), which if true, is still very high, but nowhere near enough for civil restrictions on the unvaccinated to be viable. 

 

They are not going to let up but at this stage they would prefer to slowly turn the screws and let the percentage creep up, rather than go all out and make vaccination mandatory.

I have always been very dubious of the claims too.

 

I would be surprised if it is as high as 60. But I have no data to base that hunch on.

 

I suspect that the criminal vermin have no option but to press ahead faster than they would like. The problem that they are going to have to confront is a large control group which will expose their crimes.

 

I have a felling that the Northern Hemisphere winter is going to be catastrophic.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Awesome. Can you verify the translation part please?

 

She says that roughly 30% of these vaccines used in Slovenia contain saline solution and have number 1 on the label/serial number/. As for others (bottles 2 and 3 presumably), she only says that vaccinated (with these mRNA) will develop cancer in next three to ten years.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, metak88 said:

 

She says that roughly 30% of these vaccines used in Slovenia contain saline solution and have number 1 on the label/serial number/. As for others (bottles 2 and 3 presumably), she only says that vaccinated (with these mRNA) will develop cancer in next three to ten years.

Pretty similar to stories doing the rounds in the US. A certain group of people are getting saline (the number I heard is 1 in 3) and for those in power, they only get saline. I suppose they're looking for a control group because they can trace every vial through the codes. I expect to see a massive rise in cancers. We have a friend who was clear of ovarian cancer after treatment in 2018. She took the shot and now her cancer is back. We must resist no matter what.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

The UK gov are hunting for midazolam again.

 

"in preparations for further waves of Covid 19 in Winter 2021/ Spring 2022"

 

 

https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/notice/3fa6e964-4d36-4c72-a4cd-23156df726d4?origin=SearchResults&p=1

 

 

If they need ventilators, they'll confiscate the type pumps from local petrol stations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Pretty similar to stories doing the rounds in the US. A certain group of people are getting saline (the number I heard is 1 in 3) and for those in power, they only get saline. I suppose they're looking for a control group because they can trace every vial through the codes. I expect to see a massive rise in cancers. We have a friend who was clear of ovarian cancer after treatment in 2018. She took the shot and now her cancer is back. We must resist no matter what.

I suspect that they also need a group that they can point to and say "See. No side effects."

 

I agree regarding the rise in cancer. Apparently, it shuts off the body's DNA repair mechanism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if this has been mentioned before ,but why are they pushing as hard as possible to have everyone vaccinated?

because they can't afford to have a healthy control group, if serious health complications start to show up in vaccinated people and not in the  non-vaccinated the jig is up

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...