Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Very interesting comment from someone on the off-guardian site ...

 

NoThanks
NoThanks
 Oct 1, 2021 6:20 PM

The CDC defines breakthrough cases as the following:

For the purpose of this surveillance, a vaccine breakthrough infection is defined as the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in a respiratory specimen collected from a person ≥14 days after they have completed all recommended doses of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.

It is vital for everyone to understand the ramifications of this as it pertains to reporting deaths of the vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

 

If I take one dose of the Pfizer/Moderna jab and die, I’m considered an unvaccinated death. If I take two doses of the Pfizer/Moderna jab and die within the two week period that follows, I’m still considered an unvaccinated death. As soon as booster becomes “recommended,” this can render (by their own definition) all people who are currently considered to be fully vaccinated as unvaccinated again.

 

It’s beyond absurd to think that someone could put a foreign substance into their body, die immediately, and then be told the reason for death was because they didn’t put that second (or third, etc.) dose of the same foreign substance into their body soon enough.

 

That isn’t science. It’s clear manipulation of statistics.

 

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Very interesting comment from someone on the off-guardian site ...

 

NoThanks
NoThanks
 Oct 1, 2021 6:20 PM

The CDC defines breakthrough cases as the following:

For the purpose of this surveillance, a vaccine breakthrough infection is defined as the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in a respiratory specimen collected from a person ≥14 days after they have completed all recommended doses of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.

It is vital for everyone to understand the ramifications of this as it pertains to reporting deaths of the vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

 

If I take one dose of the Pfizer/Moderna jab and die, I’m considered an unvaccinated death. If I take two doses of the Pfizer/Moderna jab and die within the two week period that follows, I’m still considered an unvaccinated death. As soon as booster becomes “recommended,” this can render (by their own definition) all people who are currently considered to be fully vaccinated as unvaccinated again.

 

It’s beyond absurd to think that someone could put a foreign substance into their body, die immediately, and then be told the reason for death was because they didn’t put that second (or third, etc.) dose of the same foreign substance into their body soon enough.

 

That isn’t science. It’s clear manipulation of statistics.

 

 

 

 

Should be labelled "inoculated" as "vaccinated" is an abstract term being used politically.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Why do they always target the Aboriginals?

 

not just the aborignals: ALL NATIVE PEOPLES

 

To create a global citizen they cannot have anyone that has a cohesive identity and a connection to place; they want rootless, synthetic, puppet consumers of corporate psuedo-culture who cannot survive outside of a smart grid city

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Tommydickfingers said:

I'm a postie and I've not had a single day off sick since this all started...social distancing at work was non existent,I've not worn a mask for a single second and I've handled probably millions of letters touched by who knows how's many people and thousands of parcels from all over the world including many from China ....but we were banned from sharing a van with the person you are working next to!....

 

And not 1 person in my office went off with covid until they started getting the jabs and since second jab almost everyone has been affected ...... 

 

Excellent post. I'd shake your hand but having seen your username perhaps just a hearty slap on the back. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

So it seems for now but do we know really?

If graphene is in the food, medicine, in the air/water..... what chance do we have from it not assembling within our body?

There is so much you can do like taking supplements but at some point, it builts up to the point you could be as good as jabbed and all they have to do is switch on the 5G to trigger....your demise. Aren't we fucked?

Yes it is a daily challenge but I think you can keep on top of it by taking certain measures and hopefully there will be a sea change in what we are having to endure at the moment and it won't be like this forever. 

 

Until these NWO bastards are brought to account I think loads of  antioxidants are vital in your diet out of natural ingredients or good quality supplement form and I personally would put NAC as the most important supplement to take everyday to help rid the body of graphine oxide and all the other crap we innocently digest plus don't drink tap water and also  brush your teeth with flouride free toothpaste. 

 

The 5g issue I counter with wearing Shungite and Orgone chrystals and there are other crystals that help protect you from daily radiation and obviously do not have a smart meter and if you do have one get rid of it immediately. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Not long ago I wasn't coming across many people that had actually been ill. Now it's frequent.

 

I hear 'Lucky I've had all my jabs, or it could've been a lot worse' or words to that effect almost every time.

 

The number of people for whom the penny just isn't dropping at all is frightening.

 

My friend has started menopause ,caught pneumonia and got frostbite ( covid toes) since getting jabbed and when she mentioned to medical staff if it could be caused by the jabs she was told ' oh no,think how poorly you'd have been if you hadn't had them' .!. 

 

She had previously not had a day off work in 6 years and has now been off for 10 weeks and is on 4 or 5 types of meds 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

y personal view is we should have just let rip, a 99.4% survival rate is plenty enough for most

and thats with the rate of illness as of the trials being 42,000 divided by 200

or with the PCR /lat flow tests a 0.0083 rate of illness

assuming the PCR is 100% accurate

 

so yes, a 99.4% survival for the 0.00083% rate of illness

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'll give a mad thought:

 

they'll end up quarantining the jabbed as the data will show the jabbed are most at risk from each other

 

it will be the coup-de-grace, the weak minded and coerced will be punished further for their obedience to the bullies

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

Should be labelled "inoculated" as "vaccinated" is an abstract term being used politically.

do you think people are starting to work out that childhood vaccines are snake oil and the lack of specific illness is due to health, water, sanitation and the fact that the children aged out of the 'illness age'??

 

nope, not yet but soon

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, zArk said:

i'll give a mad thought:

 

they'll end up quarantining the jabbed as the data will show the jabbed are most at risk from each other

 

it will be the coup-de-grace, the weak minded and coerced will be punished further for their obedience to the bullies

Remember that someone who has had 1 or 2 jabs is considered ‘unvaccinated’ on the statistics. Going forward whoever isn’t up to date with boosters will also be considered unvaccinated. A deceiving way to skew the stats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 4:14 AM, Tommydickfingers said:

I'm a postie and I've not had a single day off sick since this all started...social distancing at work was non existent,I've not worn a mask for a single second and I've handled probably millions of letters touched by who knows how's many people and thousands of parcels from all over the world including many from China ....but we were banned from sharing a van with the person you are working next to!....

 

And not 1 person in my office went off with covid until they started getting the jabs and since second jab almost everyone has been affected ...... 

 

Same thing in my office. People catching it and having time off yet the only ones who are fine are the four who have not had the jab.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Observed said:

They're telling us there's also foreign troops there? Maybe its a UN peacekeeping mission to save aborigines via vaccination.

 

That could very well tie-in with what was posted on this forum of reported sightings, over 6 weeks ago, of white UN armoured cars, with red crosses, being transported on trailers in Australia.

 

On 10/10/2021 at 6:20 PM, skitzorat said:

UN armoured medic vehicles spotted on a truck in NSW.

 

image.png.d23d7eb0b15b49e165fcb60b932a4bb2.png

image.png.c6fd05ca4b337d24b74bb7942f14187f.png

6 second clip

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1jivVKbaokcO/

 

 

On 10/7/2021 at 1:59 PM, SimonTV said:

UN armoured vehicles spotted in Aus. Globalists sending in their PMCs.

 

image.png

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I feel the time is very close, look out for the seat in the UN being filled numbered 666 which is empty at the mo.

 

Okay, just having problems understanding why the people, who should be taking their country back from the zionists pretty soon, should then hand it all over to a bunch of israelies just because a one eyed creep says so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...