Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Thanks-I am going to order some for my sister who has CBD before they decide to ban it in the UK.

It's disgusting that this should be banned in the US.:classic_angry:

 

With recent revelations of the efficacy of NAC in possibly treating and being highly effective as a component in drastically improving immune health, the FDA has decided to ban its sale as a supplement. ... NAC is an essential amino acid, we must consume it via supplementation because our body cannot create it naturally

Just this hour ordered some. I got mine 50% off Black Friday code with myprotein - I used them for zinc and vit D around 22 months ago when the shitshow began.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Explaining the Covid Scam to the normies !

 

it would be easier to explain the offside rule in football to your Wife

 

It's such a large subject with so many interconnected tentacles that it's simply impossible to not overwhelm people. 

 

That, of course, was the plan.

 

They (government) deliberately contradicted themselves and confused the messages at press conference to such a ridiculous degree that nobody had the foggiest as to what was going on.

 

As usual, this was justified as the science changing and experts not being prepared for this unprecedented situation. 

 

So many lies and so many cross purpose agendas to sift through.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Amused To Death said:

 

Tell me about it. I work in one and very few people were off until around the Summer (same time they would have got second jab) and now many have been off. Yet, I'm fine and have only been off once for a few days around September with a bug, which cleared up after a few days. I must have picked that up when I was away the week before and attended a few gigs and was out and about in crowds - could have been anything. I couldn't go back to work until I got a negative PCR and my initial test went missing...At least I got 10 days off though and didn't even test positive.

 

On the topic of supermarket staff, a guy in my work was spouting off this morning about how dangerous covid is and the need to mandate these vaccines everywhere. He wasn't speaking to me, so I wasn't involved in the conversation but could hear him blabbering shit. When someone said that its the double jabbed in hospital and it should be freedom of choice, he replied that you are 14 times more likely to be in hospital if unvaxxed and this is more serious than any previous virus. Also, he was agreeing with the policies in Germany and Austria. I didn't get involved as I don't deal with these people...too far gone, but good to see how people really are. He walks about in a Darth Vader mask so maybe he thinks he is an imperialist. 🤣

 

 

I've finished with all my work colleagues - around 60 people or so. If they bring the subject up I just shrug my shoulders and don't say a word. EVERYBODY knows where I stand and many have heard countless speeches from myself.

 

I have shaken the dust off my shoes and will never talk about the subject again. If anybody pushes hard for me to respond to a prod I shall just refer the right honourable moron to our previous conversations.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting difficult to Explain

 

well at my workplace in last two weeks three workers (unjabbed) got ill and got tested possitive  for covid

the last on friday who i worked with whole day.

monday i wasn^t feeling to well but fit enough to work.

tuesday left work early not feeling well ( had th shivers)

told boss I wont have the CV test and would stay at home and heal myself naturally

(vineger bath ,garlic soup, honey and tumeric )

i have holiday end of this week and next so told my boss any extra days i off sick to take of my overtime (which is alot)

he agreed

this way i dont go to doctor or get covid test

Anyway after one and half days of feeling unwell i am fit and well except for minor cough!

now i heard from college i worked with on tuesday ( but not really in close contact with)

is also ill he went to get tested,

 

at work we have mandetory mask wearing when HQ indoors but outside on worksite no!

 

The now 6 workers who are Jabbed havn`t got ill  but some are coughing

 

From today compulsery testing in my daughters workplace and school is becoming mandatory !

 

we are fighting against this and both my girls say if they lose there job so be it !

 

my Family WILL NOT COMPLY!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

I have read about the anti christ, but is this his time to appear, or is this the elites simply making a grab for all out power and nothing to do with the anti christ? A lot of things have got to happen before the anti christ makes an appearance.

But if the people rise up all the politicians, bankers, tv people, nhs people, the ones who lied to us are all dead or in prison, then hopefully the people can retake control of the country, get the supply chains back up etc. What's to prevent this from happening, if the people ave a common purpose and work together

 

I feel the time is very close, look out for the seat in the UN being filled numbered 666 which is empty at the mo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is off topic, so please direct any replies to the thread I started months ago.

 

 

You and your relatives in the UK have been paying off a loan AT INTEREST through taxation to the Rothschilds agreed by the British Government, not to compensate slaves but to compensate dispicable slave owners

 

"On 3 August 1835, somewhere in the City of London, two of Europe’s most famous bankers came to an agreement with the chancellor of the exchequer. Two years earlier, the British government had passed the Slavery Abolition Act, which outlawed slavery in most parts of the empire. Now it was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act.

 

Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today.

 

One might expect this so-called “slave compensation” to have gone to the freed slaves to redress the injustices they suffered. Instead, the money went exclusively to the owners of slaves, who were being compensated for the loss of what had, until then, been considered their property. Not a single shilling of reparation, nor a single word of apology, has ever been granted by the British state to the people it enslaved, or their descendants.

 

Today, 1835 feels so long ago; so far away. But if you are a British taxpayer, what happened in that quiet room affects you directly.

 

Your taxes were used to pay off the loan, and the payments only ended in 2015. Generations of Britons have been implicated in a legacy of financial support for one of the world’s most egregious crimes against humanity.

The fact that you, and your parents, and their parents in turn, may have been paying for a huge slave-owner compensation package from the 1830s only came to public attention last month. The revelation came on 9 February, in the form of a tweet by HM Treasury:

 

“Here’s today’s surprising #FridayFact. Millions of you have helped end the slave trade through your taxes. Did you know? In 1833, Britain used £20 million, 40% of its national budget, to buy freedom for all slaves in the Empire. The amount of money borrowed for the Slavery Abolition Act was so large that it wasn’t paid off until 2015. Which means that living British citizens helped pay to end the slave trade.”

 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/29/slavery-abolition-compensation-when-will-britain-face-up-to-its-crimes-against-humanity

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Saved said:

I noticed masks galore in Sainsbury's (UK) just two days ago. I don't shop in these places any longer but was in there because I needed a beard trimmer from Argos and for some reason they've moved their store inside Sainsbury's.

 

There was a looped message on the tannoy that was the same as the one being played during the first lockdown.

 

"Please observe social distancing guidelines, please use cards to pay where possible, please wear a mask if you are not exempt"

 

Because I haven't been on here much and am on leave for a month (no radio in the works van) and refuse to watch any news on the wretched television (my wife's main idol) I thought that we had gone back to March 2020 mandates.

 

 

Stockholm syndrome...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

Mark Passio was right: much of the population are on board with satanic principles like MORAL RELATAVISM without realising the consequences. They think what is right is what they think is good for them (except in this case it isn't even good for them, they just falsely think it is)

 

What was good will now become evil & what was evil will now become good. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fifth element said:

 

 Notice the word 'with' not 'from'. So she didn't die from Covid. Not  that she would anyway, since it doesn't exist. So what did she actually die from

 

Funny isn't it, that her Father now calls for people to be fined, just as Austria and Germany is making the poison compulsory. I've never seen any MSM story about anybody calling for people to be fined in the UK for not having it until now. What a coincidence.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

That plea for help from the natives in Oz in the UK column. Does anyone have a link to the original video. Would like to share that. So sad.

 

Who would have thought that of all the 'democracies' in the world that Australia would be the first to implement a de facto dictatorship and internment camps for its citizens? This does not bode well for other countries where human rights have never been a priority, because if this can happen in Oz, it can happen anywhere. They just need to acclimate the public to the idea that its for the ‘greater good’ and they will support it, like they do with every other psy-op that the media promotes. I thought the "lesson" from the "holocaust" was to "never again" turn a blind eye to ethnic cleansing or genocide? Where is the outcry?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saved said:

I noticed masks galore in Sainsbury's (UK) just two days ago. I don't shop in these places any longer but was in there because I needed a beard trimmer from Argos and for some reason they've moved their store inside Sainsbury's.

 

There was a looped message on the tannoy that was the same as the one being played during the first lockdown.

 

"Please observe social distancing guidelines, please use cards to pay where possible, please wear a mask if you are not exempt"

 

Because I haven't been on here much and am on leave for a month (no radio in the works van) and refuse to watch any news on the wretched television (my wife's main idol) I thought that we had gone back to March 2020 mandates.

 

 

Brain washing going on all over the place!

 

it like in the film „they live“  sleep sleep sleep

 

i’m glad i don’t need sunglasses to see!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

Getting difficult to Explain

 

well at my workplace in last two weeks three workers (unjabbed) got ill and got tested possitive  for covid

the last on friday who i worked with whole day.

monday i wasn^t feeling to well but fit enough to work.

tuesday left work early not feeling well ( had th shivers)

told boss I wont have the CV test and would stay at home and heal myself naturally

(vineger bath ,garlic soup, honey and tumeric )

i have holiday end of this week and next so told my boss any extra days i off sick to take of my overtime (which is alot)

he agreed

this way i dont go to doctor or get covid test

Anyway after one and half days of feeling unwell i am fit and well except for minor cough!

now i heard from college i worked with on tuesday ( but not really in close contact with)

is also ill he went to get tested,

 

at work we have mandetory mask wearing when HQ indoors but outside on worksite no!

 

The now 6 workers who are Jabbed havn`t got ill  but some are coughing

 

From today compulsery testing in my daughters workplace and school is becoming mandatory !

 

we are fighting against this and both my girls say if they lose there job so be it !

 

my Family WILL NOT COMPLY!!

Just heard from college who got ill after me he is taking my advice and healing himself naturally unfortunately took pcr test!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Who would have thought that of all the 'democracies' in the world that Australia would be the first to implement a de facto dictatorship and internment camps for its citizens? This does not bode well for other countries where human rights have never been a priority, because if this can happen in Oz, it can happen anywhere. They just need to acclimate the public to the idea that its for the ‘greater good’ and they will support it, like they do with every other psy-op that the media promotes. I thought the "lesson" from the "holocaust" was to "never again" turn a blind eye to ethnic cleansing or genocide? Where is the outcry?

 

I can't believe there is no outcry for what is going on in Oz and other places like Austria and the newspapers are filled with utter garbage. It is as if nobody cares. Even folks in media and in politics who believe in covid stuff surely must have a heart and see that this is not right. At the very least raise a question about it......

 

We must not let history forget this and remember to document if you can with your own diaries and blogs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...