Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Mark Passio was right: much of the population are on board with satanic principles like MORAL RELATAVISM without realising the consequences. They think what is right is what they think is good for them (except in this case it isn't even good for them, they just falsely think it is)

Most people on this forum think Government measures worldwide are now out of control, and are harming people.

Most people on this forum are against downright discrimatory measures against those who choose not to take a vaccine and are against vaccine passports, making people unemployed because they don't want a vaccine. Most people on this forum are against quarantining people and mandating vaccines

Most people on this forum are "as mad as hell" with the majority for supporting this evil, and the comments show this.

Are you silent with your friends and family because you don't want to rock the boat?

I do understand the enormity of all this with personal relationships, but if you are attacking

strangers online for their downright evil approval of discrimatory measures, and not

doing the same with your own circle, then you're not being true to yourself.

But are you "as mad as hell" when it comes to your own families and friends when they support these evil diktats?

Edited by Golden Retriever

27 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Satanic eyeballs.

Klaus Schwabs puppet, her qualifications are suspect , dangerous woman who is pushing for Mandatory vaccines in Scotland, she sits in her room with her Superman Poster on the wall talking bollocks enjoying every minute of attention she can get. 

15 hours ago, mrspotatohead said:

Covid tests contaminated with cancer-causing chemical:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/covid-test-swabs-found-contaminated-with-aluminium-silicon-and-dangerous-chemicals/

Someone needs to blow the whistle on this, the tests need to stop IMMEDIATELY, can this not be picked up by some media outlet sympathetic to the cause...

...or does such a unicorn not exist?

No such creatures. There are a few gatekeeper media outlets but they don't touch certain things.

14 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

i always use the large stores as a way of reading where things are going. If you see staff in large conglomerate owned stores suddenly don masks en masse, it means shit is in the pipeline. I expect shenanigans a plenty before Xmas.

I noticed masks galore in Sainsbury's (UK) just two days ago. I don't shop in these places any longer but was in there because I needed a beard trimmer from Argos and for some reason they've moved their store inside Sainsbury's.

There was a looped message on the tannoy that was the same as the one being played during the first lockdown.

"Please observe social distancing guidelines, please use cards to pay where possible, please wear a mask if you are not exempt"

Because I haven't been on here much and am on leave for a month (no radio in the works van) and refuse to watch any news on the wretched television (my wife's main idol) I thought that we had gone back to March 2020 mandates.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I think sadly this is the start now of a massive increase in sudden deaths on an industrial scale like we've never seen before for the vaxed up with the winter colds and flu flying about and infecting their severely weakened and damaged immune systems just like all the mRNA animal studies where the animals all died when exposed to a cold or the flu.  

That's where I am at in my thinking. I don't think that millions will drop dead because I don't think that a large number of people really took part in the experiment. I do think that the dead will be spread out - certain batch numbers per town, per county, per nation.

That would still be tens or even hundreds of thousands dying within a short time after 1,2 or 3 jabs.

It's already incredibly suss that so many are dying, let alone millions. I am sure that many who had the jab/s are scouring places like this. Not because they are searching for truth but because they are even more fearful now than they were when their fear caused them to have the jab in the first place. 

They'll still not believe, but they might secretly say to themselves 'enough' with the jabs - just in case the conspiracy nuts are right.

• Like 2

What a load of Zionist traitors in the UK Governmnet whether left of right.

Big Pharma has a vastly disproportinate amount of Jewish or Zionist owners and CEOS,who no

doubt are Freemasons

I know that statement is controversial because it's the truth.

When will you wake up? Boris versus Starmer makes no difference because both support the Zionist New World Order

Boris sees ratings slump to lowest EVER level in poll amid Tory civil war over sleaze, social care, rail and bizarre CBI speech as Keir Starmer goads 'is everything OK?' at PMQs - and 'a dozen' Tories write no-confidence letters

@whatthefoxhat

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Saved said:

That's where I am at in my thinking. I don't think that millions will drop dead because I don't think that a large number of people really took part in the experiment. I do think that the dead will be spread out - certain batch numbers per town, per county, per nation.

The vaccines can release their poison at a set point: days, months or years from being vaxxed... It's in the patent. 

https://odysee.com/@spacebusters:c9/In-Ultra-We-Trust:c?t=4231

Edited by wingwang
Added linky...
  • Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic