Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

Well all the covid skeptic Drs said that the first large wave of deaths from the jab would really kick in at about 6 months so we are approaching that time frame now. 

I'm hoping that Fauci, Gates and Big Pharma have really misjudged the deadly consequences of their poisonous invention and only expected modest deaths after 6 months which they could sweep under the carpet deflect onto the unjabbed and slowly continue their genocide without it being obvious... The slow kill. 

If the death count so soon after being jabbed is suspiciously high which a lot of experts not on the Big Pharma payroll have predicted then this will be what derails everything for the elites and wakes people up to the obvious dangerous and deadly side effects of this experimental gene therapy.

The governments ludricous attempts to disguise the high vaxed fatality rate as being mostly unvaxed will just not wash and people will clearly see the jab is dangerous and the demands for the immunisation programme to be halted will be impossible to ignore. 

I can't wait to see how the msm and covid cheerleading celebrities manage to backtrack, deflect and weasle their way out of any culpability for the many thousands of poor souls who died as a result of believing their biased pro vax views. 

Re the attempts to pass of the deaths as unvaxxed, I know a person who works in the intensive care unit. She said that someone was jabbed two days ago, came in with covid like symptoms (unable to breath properly etc) and they are treating her as unvaxxed with covid despite all ocr tests showing negative. Someone is listed as unvaxxed or not fully vaxxed if they are less than two weeks off their latest jab, or if their last jab was more than 6 months ago 😮

• Thanks 2

What is it with these psychotic women....

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Tuesday said the fourth wave of COVID-19 slamming Europe was “a pandemic of the unvaccinated” and urged people to get inoculated or a booster shot.

Speaking to the European Parliament plenary in Strasbourg, von der Leyen cited large and worrying disparities in different EU member countries’ vaccination rates. In Bulgaria, slightly more than 29 percent of adults are fully vaccinated, compared to more than 90 percent of adults in Portugal and Ireland.

“The pressure of the pandemic is not over,” von der Leyen told Parliament. “Today we are in a better situation thanks to the availability of vaccinations, which protect.”

Link I can't post due to my phone 

Politico

6 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I can't wait to see how the msm and covid cheerleading celebrities manage to backtrack, deflect and weasle their way out of any culpability for the many thousands of poor souls who died as a result of believing their biased pro vax views. 

Really??? You think it will play out like that?

They'll present us with another distraction, LOL....

Our government has destroyed the joy of life and the mental health of millions of people. I have an elderly neighbour who used to engage with the community, but has not left the house since March 2020, except to take the bins out, because his wife has MS and he is her carer. He feels obliged to “shield” himself to protect her. They have nothing except their TV, the most damaging instrument of all and are literally rotting away their Golden Years in complete isolation. I expect this is the case for many others, for whom quality of life is a thing of the past. It’s very cruel and quite sad.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

19 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I also work with jabbed people and not had a problem.

Your problems are just starting, soon you will be getting blamed for everything, from all the hospital deaths to sinking the titanic, and then some more shit on top. One word from philip schofield, holly willoughby or loose women and you are so fucked

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Velma said:

Our government has destroyed the joy of life and the mental health of millions of people. I have an elderly neighbour who used to engage with the community, but has not left the house since March 2020, except to take the bins out, because his wife has MS and he is her carer. He feels obliged to “shield” himself to protect her. They have nothing except their TV, the most damaging instrument of all and are literally rotting away their Golden Years in complete isolation. I expect this is the case for many others, for whom quality of life is a thing of the past. It’s very cruel and quite sad.

I know a few people like that near me... it really is sad to see. :-(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes it seems to be the best way to go now to protect yourself  plus I also take Elderberry and Bromelain which also protect and boost your immune system as well as the usual D3, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C and B vitamins and touch wood apart from my blocked left ear which is a lot better today I've avoided flu and colds for nearly 2 years. 

You should really try to get your vitamins and minerals from fruits vegetables, fish and poultry rather than supplements, i take a fresh squeezed lemon with hot water and honey every morning and I juice using beetroot , apples and oranges , most supplements have artificial sweeteners, the only supplement I would suggest is Fish oils for vitamin D .

• Like 1

21 hours ago, alexa said:

It's gonna get so bad the people will be looking for a Savior -Hence the Anti-Christ.

I have read about the anti christ, but is this his time to appear, or is this the elites simply making a grab for all out power and nothing to do with the anti christ? A lot of things have got to happen before the anti christ makes an appearance.

But if the people rise up all the politicians, bankers, tv people, nhs people, the ones who lied to us are all dead or in prison, then hopefully the people can retake control of the country, get the supply chains back up etc. What's to prevent this from happening, if the people ave a common purpose and work together

7 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

You should really try to get your vitamins and minerals from fruits vegetables, fish and poultry rather than supplements, i take a fresh squeezed lemon with hot water and honey every morning and I juice using beetroot , apples and oranges , most supplements have artificial sweeteners, the only supplement I would suggest is Fish oils for vitamin D .

Natural is always best, take it from someone who has consumed every type of supplement on the planet over many years  of training in many different disciplines.

The best thing to cook is a piece of protein such as fish or any kind of meat in a curry type paste. Then cook up a mixture of different vegetable. Place the curry over the vegetables, and eat. Simples and very good for you

When training for competitions i live on eggs and milk

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Mark Passio was right: much of the population are on board with satanic principles like MORAL RELATAVISM without realising the consequences. They think what is right is what they think is good for them (except in this case it isn't even good for them, they just falsely think it is)

Poor dumb bastard,  wanting to go to a covid concentration camp.  Fuck is wrong with these people

Most of the people have fallen for the goalpost moving and the changing narrative so they tell us, but once they get a vote, they show they haven't but are being forced/coerced into it by a very small minority. 

Edited by Sheepy

14 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

James Whale, yet again attacking 'anti vaxxers'. He is nothing but a  arrogant, ignorant bully, so his his  sidekick,  Ash, who looks like he just rolled out of bed and hasn't had a wash in years. 

Anyone hired by any of the media outlets must be masonic, there is no way they would allow anyone with any influence to talk to the people.

https://spayvac.com/f/history-of-spayvac-pzp-single-dose-efficacy

The academics who invented the liposome technology spun-off a company, now known as IMV, Inc., to further develop this technology. Although they were interested initially in wildlife contraception, they have since shifted to therapeutic uses instead. They have pursued vaccines against human cancers and preventative vaccines against infectious diseases in humans and animals.  IMV (NASDAQ: IMV; TSX: IMV) are working with well-known companies such as Merck, Pfizer,  Zoetis, Incyte etc. The company has grown from just a handful of people in 2000 to about 60 employees twenty years later.  IMV have a very informative website describing the technology https://imv-inc.com. There is an extensive patent estate around the technology.

“Pfizer received a total of 42,086 reports containing 158,893 ‘events’.  Most of these reports were from the U.S. and disproportionately involved women (29,914 vs. 9,182 provided by men) and those between 31 and 50 years old (13,886 vs 21,325 for all other age groups combined, with another 6,876 whose ages were unknown).  Also, 25,957 of the events were classified as ‘Nervous system disorders’,” wrote Aaron Siri, a vaccine and civil rights attorney."

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/11/24/after-being-sued-for-information-the-fda-releases-the-first-round-of-pfizer-documents/

Zoetis Inc. is an American drug company, the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The company was a subsidiary of Pfizer, the world's largest drug maker, but with Pfizer's spinoff of its 83% interest in the firm it is now a completely independent company.

Chew This Experimental Chewing Gum to Stop the Virus!!

Vaccines are not enough.

You have to take boosters every three months, wear masks forever, take pills, and chew this gum.

We can’t lose one life.

Experimental chewing gum may reduce virus spread; Booster shot protection may be longer lasting

The following is a summary of some recent studies on COVID-19. They include research that warrants further study to corroborate the findings and that has yet to be certified by peer review. 

Experimental chewing gum reduces virus in saliva

An experimental chewing gum containing a protein that “traps” coronavirus particles could limit the amount of virus in saliva and help curb transmission when infected people are talking, breathing or coughing, researchers believe. The gum contains copies of the ACE2 protein found on cell surfaces, which the virus uses as a gateway to break into cells and infect them. In test-tube experiments using saliva and swab samples from infected individuals, virus particles attached themselves to the ACE2 “receptors” in the chewing gum. As a result, the viral load in the samples fell by more than 95%, the research team from the University of Pennsylvania reported in Molecular Therapy. The gum feels and tastes like conventional chewing gum, can be stored for years at normal temperatures, and chewing it does not damage the ACE2 protein molecules, the researchers said. Using gum to reduce viral loads in saliva , they suggest, would add to the benefit of vaccines and would be particularly useful in countries where vaccines are not yet available or affordable. 

https://news.yahoo.com/experimental-chewing-gum-may-reduce-183353601.html?

Chewing this gum is not enough.

You have to get a booster shot every three days and wear a face shield.

This virus is out of control. It’s a pandemic. We have to save lives.

We can’t even lose one life of a 95-year-old who has cancer.

You have to constantly chew this gum and get a booster shot every three hours.

This is about saving lives.

We have to torture puppies.

We’re going to genetically engineer your food to have mRNA vaccines in it so you eat vaccines every meal.

No one can ever die again. Ever.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/23/2021 at 6:10 AM, skitzorat said:

The countdown is on until NZ goes Jim Crow.

NZ govt slams through new laws without oversight to meet their own deadline for Jim Crow.

Covid-19: Critics condemn urgent passing of 'traffic light' law without usual scrutiny

Chris Hipkins introduces the first reading of the Covid-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation Bill, which will be passed under urgency in the House this week before the incoming "traffic light" system comes into force on December 3.

The Government is urgently passing legislation that will seriously curb the freedoms of the unvaccinated without conventional parliamentary scrutiny, so that the bill can become law for Auckland’s reopening on December 3.

Opposition MPs, legal experts, and the Human Rights Commission have all condemned the move as poor lawmaking.

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins, who is also Leader of the House, on Tuesday afternoon moved for the House to operate under urgency in order to pass two Covid-19 bills.

“It is quite a significant piece of legislation, and it's quite a technical piece of legislation, and so that takes some time to work through,” Hipkins said when questioned why the Government only began passing the vaccination law on Tuesday.

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins says the legislation is “quite a technical”, so that “takes some time to work through”. (File photo)
ROBERT KITCHIN/STUFF
Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins says the legislation is “quite a technical”, so that “takes some time to work through”. (File photo)

He said “in an ideal world” Parliament would fully scrutinise the legislation, “but I’m not going to tell Aucklanders that they have to wait another month or two”.

The Covid-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation Bill and Taxation (Covid-19 Support Payments and Working for Families Tax Credits) Bill will be passed by Labour before the House enters a week-long recess break on Thursday evening.

Conventionally, legislation would pass through the House over the course of weeks or months, with public submissions on a bill and redrafting of portions being taken into account.

The Covid-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation Bill will enact the Government’s incoming “traffic light system”, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Monday said would come into force across the country on December 3.

The Government first announced details of the traffic light system four weeks ago.

Under the system, regions will be placed in “red”, “orange”, or “green” settings depending on the level of spread of Covid-19, and the strain on the health system. Under red and orange settings, most venues that do not operate under a vaccine certification system will have to shut – meaning only fully vaccinated people will be able to eat at cafes, go to the gym, and attend indoor gatherings such a church.

The National Party's Covid-19 response spokesman, MP Chris Bishop, speaking in the House late on Tuesday afternoon, said the traffic light system and the bill behind it were developed “on the fly” and amounted to a shoddy “massive Government overreach”.

“We support, strongly, the idea that people should get vaccinated. But we do not support this bill,” he said.

Dr Dean Knight, a Victoria University law professor, said he supported the Government’s Covid-19 measure but law change that “seriously implicated” rights such as this needed to be interrogated.

“It is a constitutional disgrace that the legislation mandating this vaccination regime is being passed urgently this week,” Knight said on Twitter. He was unavailable for an interview on Tuesday evening.

Chief Human Rights Commissioner Paul Hunt said anything less than robust scrutiny of the Government’s Covid-19 legislation was “highly problematic both constitutionally and in terms of the state’s human rights and Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations”.

“Balances have to be struck between human rights. This complex but essential exercise comes into sharp focus during a pandemic where measures that protect the rights to health and life must be balanced against other rights, such as the right to work and a decent standard of living,” Hunt said in a statement.

Chief Human Rights Commissioner Paul Hunt has concerns about the Government’s hasty lawmaking.
SUPPLIED
Chief Human Rights Commissioner Paul Hunt has concerns about the Government’s hasty lawmaking.

The Government should commit to a full select committee inquiry into the law after it had been passed, Hunt said.

The Ministry of Justice on Tuesday published its advice to Attorney-General David Parker on whether the Covid-19 legislation was consistent with the Bill of Rights Act, the law which protects the rights of New Zealanders.

The advice had been prepared in “an extremely short time frame” with a prior draft of the bill, not the final version. However, the ministry’s lawyers had determined the proposed law was consistent with the Bill of Rights.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127078227/covid19-critics-condemn-urgent-passing-of-traffic-light-law-without-usual-scrutiny

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NZ govt slams through new laws without oversight to meet their own deadline for Jim Crow.

Covid-19: Critics condemn urgent passing of 'traffic light' law without usual scrutiny

Chris Hipkins introduces the first reading of the Covid-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation Bill, which will be passed under urgency in the House this week before the incoming "traffic light" system comes into force on December 3.

The Government is urgently passing legislation that will seriously curb the freedoms of the unvaccinated without conventional parliamentary scrutiny, so that the bill can become law for Auckland’s reopening on December 3.

Opposition MPs, legal experts, and the Human Rights Commission have all condemned the move as poor lawmaking.

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins, who is also Leader of the House, on Tuesday afternoon moved for the House to operate under urgency in order to pass two Covid-19 bills.

“It is quite a significant piece of legislation, and it's quite a technical piece of legislation, and so that takes some time to work through,” Hipkins said when questioned why the Government only began passing the vaccination law on Tuesday.

ROBERT KITCHIN/STUFF

He said “in an ideal world” Parliament would fully scrutinise the legislation, “but I’m not going to tell Aucklanders that they have to wait another month or two”.

The Covid-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation Bill and Taxation (Covid-19 Support Payments and Working for Families Tax Credits) Bill will be passed by Labour before the House enters a week-long recess break on Thursday evening.

Conventionally, legislation would pass through the House over the course of weeks or months, with public submissions on a bill and redrafting of portions being taken into account.

The Covid-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation Bill will enact the Government’s incoming “traffic light system”, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Monday said would come into force across the country on December 3.

The Government first announced details of the traffic light system four weeks ago.

Under the system, regions will be placed in “red”, “orange”, or “green” settings depending on the level of spread of Covid-19, and the strain on the health system. Under red and orange settings, most venues that do not operate under a vaccine certification system will have to shut – meaning only fully vaccinated people will be able to eat at cafes, go to the gym, and attend indoor gatherings such a church.

The National Party's Covid-19 response spokesman, MP Chris Bishop, speaking in the House late on Tuesday afternoon, said the traffic light system and the bill behind it were developed “on the fly” and amounted to a shoddy “massive Government overreach”.

“We support, strongly, the idea that people should get vaccinated. But we do not support this bill,” he said.

Dr Dean Knight, a Victoria University law professor, said he supported the Government’s Covid-19 measure but law change that “seriously implicated” rights such as this needed to be interrogated.

“It is a constitutional disgrace that the legislation mandating this vaccination regime is being passed urgently this week,” Knight said on Twitter. He was unavailable for an interview on Tuesday evening.

Chief Human Rights Commissioner Paul Hunt said anything less than robust scrutiny of the Government’s Covid-19 legislation was “highly problematic both constitutionally and in terms of the state’s human rights and Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations”.

“Balances have to be struck between human rights. This complex but essential exercise comes into sharp focus during a pandemic where measures that protect the rights to health and life must be balanced against other rights, such as the right to work and a decent standard of living,” Hunt said in a statement.

SUPPLIED

The Government should commit to a full select committee inquiry into the law after it had been passed, Hunt said.

The Ministry of Justice on Tuesday published its advice to Attorney-General David Parker on whether the Covid-19 legislation was consistent with the Bill of Rights Act, the law which protects the rights of New Zealanders.

The advice had been prepared in “an extremely short time frame” with a prior draft of the bill, not the final version. However, the ministry’s lawyers had determined the proposed law was consistent with the Bill of Rights.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127078227/covid19-critics-condemn-urgent-passing-of-traffic-light-law-without-usual-scrutiny

Bastards. https://www.legislation.govt.nz/bill/government/2021/0101/latest/whole.html

• Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic