Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

Standard MSM fare which ticks all the boxes.

Virtue signalling selflessness.

Fake concern for those in need.

Just "trust the science".

Denounce any alternative opinions.

Failure to provide proof of claim.

Emotional blackmail.

Scapegoat those who won't just do as they're told.

Pour scorn on those not living in fear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Standard MSM fare which ticks all the boxes.

Virtue signalling selflessness.

Fake concern for those in need.

Just "trust the science".

Denounce any alternative opinions.

Failure to provide proof of claim.

Emotional blackmail.

Scapegoat those who won't just do as they're told.

Pour scorn on those not living in fear.

I was reading earlier today that the Australians were saying they will never forgive the MSM. 

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

20 months on and we're still witnessing supermarket staff all over the country cracking on, touching 1000s of items of shopping, touching £1000s in cash, at the same time as 1000s of shoppers are breathing all over them.

And not one story of any of them lying on a mortuary slab.

include in that all the fast food workers preparing all the food

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Quite disturbing that one Simon,some weeks ago i related how i had to have bloods taken for a totally non convid related condition and was struck how 'different' the blood looked in the several vials that were taken.I've had blood taken in the past ,fuck i even used to donate the fuckin stuff but this time was different,I'm untested and unjabbed (and quite proud of that fact) but i've been amongst the jabbed monkeys.I try to ignore the shedding theory but fuck me its looking like there might be something to it

My blood was dark as mud and something i had never witnessd before,same colour as the green top if not darker whereas in times past it would have been a healthy oxygenated red

Food for thought

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Musician, 40, died after suffering a 'catastrophic' brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', inquest hears

• Matthew Dibble died two days after attending hospital with a minor headache
  • He underwent emergency brain surgery, but suffered a 'catastrophic event' 
  • An inquest into his death was opened at Southwark Coroner's Court on Tuesday
  • A post mortem found 'vaccine induced brain haemorrhage' contributed to death
  • The aspiring concert pianist was described as having 'extraordinary talent' 

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline

Published: 16:46 GMT, 23 November 2021 | Updated: 17:04 GMT, 23 November 2021

A professional musician died after suffering a brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', an inquest has heard.

Matthew Dibble, 40, suffered a 'catastrophic' episode just two days after he self-presented at St Thomas' Hospital in central London complaining of a headache on May 8. 

The aspiring concert pianist, one of four brothers, was described as 'a musician of extraordinary depth, breadth, and talent' and 'uncle to three girls and three boys'. 

An inquest at Southwark Coroner's Court on Tuesday heard he underwent emergency surgery to reduce swelling on his brain, but died just hours later. 

Assistant Coroner Dr Julian Morris told the court a post mortem had listed 'vaccine induced brain haemorrhage' as a contributing factor to his death. 

Mr Dibble was said to be suffering from a headache 'shortly after' receiving a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10233341/Musician-40-suffered-brain-haemorrhage-induced-AstraZeneca-Covid-vaccine-inquest-hears.html

Safe and effective. 

17 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Quite disturbing that one Simon,some weeks ago i related how i had to have bloods taken for a totally non convid related condition and was struck how 'different' the blood looked in the several vials that were taken.I've had blood taken in the past ,fuck i even used to donate the fuckin stuff but this time was different,I'm untested and unjabbed (and quite proud of that fact) but i've been amongst the jabbed monkeys.I try to ignore the shedding theory but fuck me its looking like there might be something to it

My blood was dark as mud and something i had never witnessd before,same colour as the green top if not darker whereas in times past it would have been a healthy oxygenated red

Food for thought

A scratchy cough is one thing, but darkened blood another thing altogether.

It's as if the zombies are becoming more like zombies - contagious.

4 minutes ago, Saved said:

I will pray to several deities that it isn't a genuine phenomena,we're all fucked if it is a case

Could be the C killing me slowly but thats another discussion altogether

I still prefer to blame the jabbed monkeys !!

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I will pray to several deities that it isn't a genuine phenomena,we're all fucked if it is a case

Could be the C killing me slowly but thats another discussion altogether

I still prefer to blame the jabbed monkeys !!

Have you tried NAC as that makes your body produce glutathione which basically removes crap like graphene oxide and other toxins and is essential for strengthening your immune system. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Have you tried NAC as that makes your body produce glutathione which basically removes crap like graphene oxide and other toxins and is essential for strengthening your immune system. 

NAC is banned here in the US....which just tells me it must be good if the government doesn’t want us to have it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Me and my wife ordered some at the weekend

Yes it seems to be the best way to go now to protect yourself  plus I also take Elderberry and Bromelain which also protect and boost your immune system as well as the usual D3, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C and B vitamins and touch wood apart from my blocked left ear which is a lot better today I've avoided flu and colds for nearly 2 years. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes it seems to be the best way to go now to protect yourself  plus I also take Elderberry and Bromelain which also protect and boost your immune system as well as the usual D3, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C and B vitamins and touch wood apart from my blocked left ear which is a lot better today I've avoided flu and colds for nearly 2 years. 

My left ear is blocked too mate. Its annoying currently have olive oil in there

56 minutes ago, Saved said:

I'm 30 my blood has been dark and thick for years

(Never had medical advice on it but many nurses commented)

I always knew I'm fucked and will die young from that to be honest lol

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic