Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

11 hours ago, Ecki Divad said:

1. The CDC are lying and there is some sort of fraud or other vast political and criminal conspiracy going on.

2. The CDC are mistaken or negligent.

3. The CDC are telling the truth, but authorities worldwide have overreacted to the virus, and this over-reaction may also entail fraud or some sort of sinister organised political agenda.

I'd like to know which it is.

Edited by Velma
  • Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

This from the shills at aol_  (an.outrageous.lie)  .cunt.uk

Look at the wording about how all trumps claims are stated 'falsely' and 'inaccurately'
A wonderful example of bias reporting.

But what is positive here is that trump is calling 'them' out big time on all the bollocks:

image.png.40c06fe621f7b06d024cb5067587a3b2.png

image.png.669e16c30f42cd086953ac76ef725589.png

image.png.b13e43a49d085bc807c8fc846d0ca925.png

image.png.68d88862f91de4abcc88b1fce24caa04.png

image.png.295ffa11ef94bf720e2431d456240f58.png

found here: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/10/25/trump-rips-fake-news-for-focusing-on-covid-19-cases-cases-c/

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add link to post
28 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

Die Druckerei-Besitzer und das Fotobox-Team mit den lachenden Masken

This shit really gets my goat.

I work in retail and the number of people coming into the store muzzled up like these idiots pictured above is growing at an extreme rate.

When a customer wearing a dog mask comes up to me asking for advice I take much displeasure in helping them.

I have a three year old son and he used to love going shopping with me. He would love it when folk would take the time to converse with him which happened quite often and he always interacted with them.

Now when anyone masked up tries to speak to him he tells them to go away and jumps into my arms. He freaks out even more when confronted by wankers in the picture above. 

I've even asked my manager if he would be willing to turn people away who wear these monstrosities but his hands are tied to company guidelines. 

• Like 1

So the government have a made a fool out of the public by telling them that it’s mandatory to wear masks in shops and that hasn’t helped so it’s back to the queuing outside Tesco and other supermarkets again and non essential shops having to close their doors once again while the masks are still mandatory. This is getting more and more like something out if a Monty Python sketch.

Edited by Artmuzz
  • Like 1

The Spanish government has declared a six-month state of emergency and ordered a nationwide curfew, while Italians have been strongly advised to stay at home as both countries impose tough limits on people’s movements in a effort to contain the second wave of the coronavirus. Spain’s prime minister, Pedro Sánchez, said his cabinet had approved a state of emergency on Sunday morning that is set to remain in force until 9 May 2021.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/25/global-report-spain-declares-covid-state-of-emergency-as-italians-urged-to-stay-home

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

If masks work why do they have to close shops?

Zacklee.

They know the SCAMDEMIC ended in July. That's why they are now merging Flu & Covid case numbers. Because the flu is starting otherwise they'd have no cases. Except for their stupid PCR test which is not designed to look for live virus and has a 93% false positive rate.

15 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

If masks work why do they have to close shops? 

That was the point I was making in my post above. Obviously the government are going to see how far they can get by controlling us.

Edited by Artmuzz
2 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

That was my point I was making in my post above. Obviously the government are going to see how far they can get by controlling us.

Next on the government guidelines

Tuesday people have to go shopping on One foot and wearing a green jumper. If they don't abide by these guidelines they will be fined £100 every hour up to £10000. So get your green jumpers out and get-a hopping, do it for the NHS, do you have no compassion? What about the old people...

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Next on the government guidelines

Tuesday people have to go shopping on One foot and wearing a green jumper. If they don't abide by these guidelines they will be fined £100 every hour up to £10000. So get your green jumpers out and get-a hopping, do it for the NHS, do you have no compassion? What about the old people...

The disturbing thing is this could be fact. Not only that but the government have advised people to keep windows open over the winter months to curb this coronavirus bullshit. So we will be freezing in our homes while we won’t be able to buy clothes because they are non essential according to the clown government.

4 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

The disturbing thing is this could be fact. Not only that but the government have advised people to keep windows open over the winter months to curb this coronavirus bullshit. So we will be freezing in our homes while we won’t be able to buy clothes because they are non essential according to the clown government.

Yes, lining up outside in the rain and cold in the the middle of winter as to prevent the spread of an imaginary flu virus reeks of a comedy skit from the not the 9 oclock news or Monty Python.

Apparently Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus, was told by Professor Ferguson of Imperial College that if he did not Lockdown Belarus there would be 81,000 deaths.

Lukashenko did not Lockdown and there were 805 deaths.

Also I think the IMF threatened to withhold a loan if he didn't Lockdown.

20 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

Yes, people need to wear clothes in winter.

Re the windows, that's bollox because the Coronavirus ended in July.

Oh BTW is it normal that UK Police don't have to be able to  speak English?

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/12294-mandatory-masks-in-poland-request-for-uk-from-us/

15 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Apparently Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus, was told by Professor Ferguson of Imperial College that if he did not Lockdown Belarus there would be 81,000 deaths.

Lukashenko did not Lockdown and there were 805 deaths.

Also I think the IMF threatened to withhold a loan if he didn't Lockdown.

They offered him a $1 Billion bribe to lockdown his country and he refused

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/world-bank-offered-belarus-940-million-coronavirus-loan-locked-destroyed-economy/

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/world-bankimf-exposed-covid-aid-conditional-imposing-extreme-lockdowns-curfews

Government struck £119m Covid advertising deal weeks before first lockdown

The Cabinet Office signed the lucrative contract with London-based OMD Group as the Government began to gear up its response to the crisis

Ministers struck a  deal worth up to £119m with one of the world's biggest marketing companies for a Covid campaign three weeks before the country went into a national lockdown, official filings show.

The Cabinet Office signed the contract with London-based OMD Group, a subsidiary of US ad titan Omnicom, on March 2  - the same day Prime Minister Boris Johnson attended his first pandemic-related Cobra meeting - as the Government began to gear up its response to the crisis. 

Although the UK did not go into lockdown until March 23, the outline of its communications strategy appears to have been agreed weeks in advance. 

The agreement referred to three “tiers” of messaging that the Government wanted to get across to the public, including telling people to “Stay Home, Stay Safe”, reminding them to wash their hands regularly and promoting healthy lifestyle habits during periods of isolation.

It also referenced marketing campaigns to communicate emergency economic measures. 

The price tag of the pandemic information campaign dwarfed the £46m the Government spent on its “Get Ready for Brexit” campaign at the end of 2019, which it billed at the time as its biggest advertising blitz since the Second World War. 

According to details published on the Government's website, the contract said: “The outbreak of Covid-19 in the UK requires a significant communications effort including through mass marketing channels to provide clear instructions to the public about actions to take to protect themselves and their communities."

OMD was tasked with buying media space regionally, nationally and internationally across a range of different platforms, including in print and broadcast and on social media sites such as TikTok and Snapchat. 

Despite the huge outlay in anticipation of a major push of health and economic messages, the Government still had not closed schools or banned mass gatherings at large events, such as football matches, to control the infection rate at the time the deal was struck.

This heavy spending on advertising weeks before politicians moved the country into lockdown could be used as ammunition by critics who claimed Britain was too slow to follow its European neighbours into a full shutdown. 

More than half of Britons believed the UK was too slow to enter a national lockdown, according to an Ipsos poll published in April. Critics have since claimed that acting earlier would have allowed restrictions to be loosened more quickly, ultimately boosting the economy.

The Government is under mounting pressure to disclose details of billions of pounds handed over to private companies for contracts related to its pandemic response with campaigners threatening legal action if it does not improve transparency. 

Vast sums have been spent on contractors tasked with securing PPE, helping to build the Test and Trace system and delivering emergency lending programmes for businesses. and there are calls for ministers to show that taxpayers got value for money. 

A Government spokesman said: “The Government's coronavirus public information campaign aims to ensure people of all ages know what they need to do to slow the spread of the virus and save lives.  

"We work to support our campaign utilising TV, radio, social, print and other advertisements to ensure the public has the right information it needs.  

"We also work closely with local authorities to share best practice and insight on communications, and have delivered a paid marketing campaign according to local risk levels in England to ensure our messaging lands locally.”  

OMD did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2020/10/25/government-struck-119m-covid-advertising-deal-weeks-first-lockdown/

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

If you have read the Yeadon article - second waves are BS, they don't happen.

Listened to his podcast with James Delingpole, great stuff. That man is a formidable intellectual, I could see him as a potential leader of a resistance group of academics. There's more and more of them coming forward now, its time they got together and united under one banner. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

It is so clear now that this is nothing to do with any virus

for me it was very clear several months ago when multiple countries started

acting like synchronized swimmers and the media started talking in ww2 propaganda slogans

the printed propaganda posters sprung up everywhere all over the world using the same

rhetoric in multiple languages along with the same graphical illustrations

even stevie wonder could see this has been planed for a very long time 

i remember watching the propaganda on tv during the first gulf invasion

all terrestrial tv channels simultaneously broadcasted the story of babies being pulled

out of incubators and being stamped to death

these monsters are capable of anything

the truth holds no value to them 

• Like 2

I posted this a few months ago. 

https://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/18213122.porton-leading-way-developing-coronavirus-vaccine/

Notice the date 5th February

The UK didn't declare a lockdown until the middle of March.

So a whole month and a half before the UK was serious about the impact of covid-19. Hancock was already working with Porton Down to get a vaccine ready...

Look who controls Porton Down

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09331560/persons-with-significant-control 

Hancock himself. 

The £20m in new funding will go to the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) – a global partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil society organisations launched in Davos in 2017 to develop vaccines to stop future epidemics.

stuck the article in to archive.is https://archive.is/490MC

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

I had a bad vision a few days ago. It is that, every single thing we know, we have been taught. And I thought then, what if EVERYTHING taught to us has been a lie? From growing up, you know..

I have had similar thoughts running through my head last week Frank. I don't know what to believe anymore, but I think the Rona cult has been a great education showing us what those around us are really like.it certainly has for me albeit a painful one for us all. 

I was thinking about world war 1 and how it could have been a mass culling. How people in the streets of Britain would lynch (so I've read I don't know much about the 1st war) and discard and outcast those who didn't sign up and label them as cowards etc. Kids who were fighting who had shell shock and abandoned their men out of mental fright and shell shock after seeing their mates gets blown to bits were sat on a chair and shot execution style. 

It has given us some possible insight into how this mass mentality was back then. And how the establishment weaponised it. Also the "cowards" who could think for themselves, or simply didn't want to slaughter people, probably didn't have much chance of procreating with a female as they were seen as weaklings. So the rebellious genes were not passed down. And those that fought, who could both think and were brave, were also slaughtered in their 100s and thousands.  

I hear the furlough ends this week, so will know by mid November December whether more civil unrest is to be expected..

• Like 1