Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Daz181 said:

FINALLY! MEDICAL PROOF THE COVID JAB IS "MURDER" - DR. VERNON COLEMAN - NOV. 22, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1MewNyUkQ6U5/?list=notifications&randomize=false

In the video Dr Coleman didn't name the paper. Unless I missed it.

It is here.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712 

"Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning"

• Like 1

I don't see the majority having any kind of an awakening still unfortunately. Some people may see that as defeatist but I see it as a positive outlook in a way. Perhaps something good will spawn from the destruction and collapse. I just don't think the will is there for most people. I'm not trying to demoralise anyone, reach who you can reach I just think at this late stage people are so depersonalised from everything. I hold some of the responsibility on the population to be fair. 

I know I said things last year and earlier this year about some deserving to be 6 foot under. And of course the majority of that was walking through my own pain and venting my own frustration in this mess. The truth is the majority who I now speak to and are vaxxed are nothing but lovely people who have just been conned in this evil mess. 

The only way I can see at the moment is coexisting amongst them. The society I once knew has sadly diminished with a few glimmers of hope now and then. 

I thought I'd strike a convo just on the off chance to the shop keeper who I know quite well and I said about the importance of money. He of course didn't want to hear it and he looked at me as if I was mentally retarded. Then I remembered why I didn't bother. 

Looking back it was a wild and eccentric thing to do. What on earth was I thinking trying to talk to people in the community about the importance of money? Cannot believe I dared do such and outrageous thing.

* Yesterday in Slovenia a big scandal broke out and today the whole of Slovenia is talking about a big vaccination. The head nurse of the University Medical Center, a clinical center in Ljubljana, which takes care of receiving the bottles and manages everything, resigned, went out in front of the cameras and took out bottles with bottles of liquids.

She showed people the codes on the bottles where each contains 1, 2 or 3 digits in the code, and then explained the meaning of those numbers.

* Number 1 is placebo, saline. Number 2 is a classic bottle of RNA. The number 3 is an RNA stick that contains the onco gene, linked to the adenovirus that contributes to the development of cancer. For these bottles, number 3 says that people who received it within 2 years will have soft tissue cancer.

* He says, he personally witnessed the sting of all the politicians and tycoons and everyone received the number 1 sting, then they received a saline solution, a placebo.

26 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Regarding Sturgeon I think with the negative tests for Nightclubs she is only do this over the Christmas period as she knows all the pubs clubs and restaurants will be busy but come January or February she will say cases are rising fast and we need to take action, this will be her opportunity to extend the Covid Passports to hospitality, cinemas and probably gyms . 

Sorry Sheepy I have replied to your post by mistake .

No worries, I have spoken with plenty of SNP supporters over the years, I have always said don't trust her, found out that one the hard way, didn't they?

22 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

In the video Dr Coleman didn't name the paper. Unless I missed it.

It is here.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712 

"Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning"

I just found the same paper, you best me to the post! Good work!

Seems to be trending, Google found it with this search:

america heart associate t-cells in heart mRNA jabs

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Amused To Death said:

What's going on in Scotland? They haven't added further restrictions but have instead added the negative test option to get into venues now. I fully expect this to change but didn't expect a relaxation. Still nonsense but there is a way for people to get into venues and attend gigs, for now...

Your online name also happens to be the name of a great Roger Waters album!

• Like 1

JABBED:

Musician, 40, died after suffering a 'catastrophic' brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', inquest hears

• Matthew Dibble died two days after attending hospital with a minor headache
  • He underwent emergency brain surgery, but suffered a 'catastrophic event' 
  • An inquest into his death was opened at Southwark Coroner's Court on Tuesday
  • A post mortem found 'vaccine induced brain haemorrhage' contributed to death
  • The aspiring concert pianist was described as having 'extraordinary talent' 

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline

Published: 16:46 GMT, 23 November 2021 | Updated: 17:04 GMT, 23 November 2021

A professional musician died after suffering a brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', an inquest has heard.

Matthew Dibble, 40, suffered a 'catastrophic' episode just two days after he self-presented at St Thomas' Hospital in central London complaining of a headache on May 8. 

The aspiring concert pianist, one of four brothers, was described as 'a musician of extraordinary depth, breadth, and talent' and 'uncle to three girls and three boys'. 

An inquest at Southwark Coroner's Court on Tuesday heard he underwent emergency surgery to reduce swelling on his brain, but died just hours later. 

Assistant Coroner Dr Julian Morris told the court a post mortem had listed 'vaccine induced brain haemorrhage' as a contributing factor to his death. 

Mr Dibble was said to be suffering from a headache 'shortly after' receiving a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10233341/Musician-40-suffered-brain-haemorrhage-induced-AstraZeneca-Covid-vaccine-inquest-hears.html

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Now this is revealing:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10234691/Eleven-vulnerable-care-home-residents-injected-SALT-WATER-instead-Pfizer-Covid-vaccine.html

Eleven vulnerable care home residents are injected with SALT WATER instead of Pfizer Covid vaccine by 'frazzled-looking NHS nurses'

Does this mean someone else didn't get the saline they were meant too? Non lethal shot to the care home residents?

hmm seems strange its not like the vaccines are in unmistakable bottles or anything, not very likely unless they were a control group receiving a placebo and the old frazzled nurses is just a cover story.

JABBED (the mothers will have been jabbed when they were pregnant):

Investigation into spike in newborn baby deaths in Scotland

Published 4 days ago

A spike in the number of deaths of newborn babies in Scotland is to be investigated.

At least 21 babies under four weeks old died in September, a rate of 4.9 per 1,000 births.

Infant death rates vary widely from month to month, but the increase is larger than expected from chance alone.

Public Health Scotland (PHS) and other agencies will now look into whether the Covid pandemic or other factors could be behind the increase.

The average mortality rate among newborns is just over two per 1,000 births.

While all child deaths are investigated, the Herald newspaper reported that this wider inquiry was triggered when the mortality rate passed a "control" threshold, designed to pick up abnormal trends in infant deaths.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-59347464

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Musician, 40, died after suffering a 'catastrophic' brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', inquest hears

• Matthew Dibble died two days after attending hospital with a minor headache
  • He underwent emergency brain surgery, but suffered a 'catastrophic event' 
  • An inquest into his death was opened at Southwark Coroner's Court on Tuesday
  • A post mortem found 'vaccine induced brain haemorrhage' contributed to death
  • The aspiring concert pianist was described as having 'extraordinary talent' 

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline

Published: 16:46 GMT, 23 November 2021 | Updated: 17:04 GMT, 23 November 2021

A professional musician died after suffering a brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', an inquest has heard.

Matthew Dibble, 40, suffered a 'catastrophic' episode just two days after he self-presented at St Thomas' Hospital in central London complaining of a headache on May 8. 

The aspiring concert pianist, one of four brothers, was described as 'a musician of extraordinary depth, breadth, and talent' and 'uncle to three girls and three boys'. 

An inquest at Southwark Coroner's Court on Tuesday heard he underwent emergency surgery to reduce swelling on his brain, but died just hours later. 

Assistant Coroner Dr Julian Morris told the court a post mortem had listed 'vaccine induced brain haemorrhage' as a contributing factor to his death. 

Mr Dibble was said to be suffering from a headache 'shortly after' receiving a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10233341/Musician-40-suffered-brain-haemorrhage-induced-AstraZeneca-Covid-vaccine-inquest-hears.html

We posted this article within seconds of each other!

31 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I thought I'd strike a convo just on the off chance to the shop keeper who I know quite well and I said about the importance of money. He of course didn't want to hear it and he looked at me as if I was mentally retarded. Then I remembered why I didn't bother. 

Looking back it was a wild and eccentric thing to do. What on earth was I thinking trying to talk to people in the community about the importance of money? Cannot believe I dared do such and outrageous thing.

Flukes adventures in clownworld!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Not only in those fields but in the general population at large. A close relative of mine has no probelm about the Australian quarantine camps, nor the proposed mandatory vaccines in Austria, nor vaccine passports in general.

I thought these new measures might have changed his mind, seeing they are totally immoral and discrimatory, but no, he's on board with it all. He laughs at me and calls me a conspiracy theorist! We never saw eye to eye on so many issues.  We live in separate countries and that's probably a good thing because I can't be around these people anymore.

Mark Passio was right: much of the population are on board with satanic principles like MORAL RELATAVISM without realising the consequences. They think what is right is what they think is good for them (except in this case it isn't even good for them, they just falsely think it is)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Starmer is even more kosher and deceptive than this tosspot

They have their little two party dichotomy and feed the human tribal instinct in people to make them pick a side

Meanwhile the zio banking cartels carry on fucking us over and centralising power

They all go pray to yahweh and shekinah at the wall so fuck em 

Out of likes.

3 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Starmer is even more kosher and deceptive than this tosspot

They have their little two party dichotomy and feed the human tribal instinct in people to make them pick a side

Meanwhile the zio banking cartels carry on fucking us over and centralising power

They all go pray to yahweh and shekinah at the wall so fuck em 

out of likes...but like a lot!

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic