Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

''What has been most upsetting for me has been the unquestioning compliance from the medical community as increasingly draconian, non-evidence-based and destructive virus control measures have been implemented.''

 

Yes that is what has been so unsettling for many of us. Its the knowledge that in order for the government to get away with what they are doing it requires the complicity of large numbers of people in the medical field, in the media and in the police and military and none of us want to believe that there are that many enemies of the british people living among us

2 main factors ..fear of losing their position/income.....or completely gutless in tackling their peers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shake said:

What utter pish this radio Scotland station was this morning. I listened because they had a phone in about extending the passport scheme. 

 

All one sided. 

Hoping the little shit doesn't extend the passport in Scotland, but I have a feeling Krankie is gonna go ahead with her evil plans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

You love to see the cunt squirm, a proper bad 'un from way back. His eyes also show the truth about him. Fucking evil man.

Should have jumped up on stage and chinned him. They always speak to a friendly audience don't they. A nice , warm bookshop full of the terminally baffled, all there to hear the health guru's wisdom. What a sad shower.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Meanwhile at some commie climate conference 

 

 

*Looks at the background and sees CBI, looks up the director, presses early life*

what an absolute wanker jackboot is...fucking embarrassing arse hole..that said you look across the aisle at Starmer and what an arse licking twat he is...i,ll never ever vote again(unless an anti-vaxx party spring up...that wont ever happen),they all piss in the same pot

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, soulalways said:

what an absolute wanker jackboot is...fucking embarrassing arse hole..

Bumbling idiot. Gives a speech at the CBI and fucks it up royally. Churchill, a man Boris professes to admire, could rattle of a speech without notes without batting an eyelid. What on earth is he doing as PM? Is this the best Britain has to offer?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, soulalways said:

what an absolute wanker jackboot is...fucking embarrassing arse hole..that said you look across the aisle at Starmer and what an arse licking twat he is...i,ll never ever vote again(unless an anti-vaxx party spring up...that wont ever happen),they all piss in the same pot

He was 'got at' very early on in this shitshow,at the start he was what appeared at first sight to be handling it well then he mysteriously vanished for a couple of weeks and came back  fully one world government brainwashed a.nd he's gone progressivly down hill ever since.The cracks are starting to appear and i forecast a bus before christmas which will have him and the little baldy kinderegg fuckwit javid thrown under

 

I cant wait.....gonna get me some popcorn n watch the meltdown

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Bumbling idiot. Gives a speech at the CBI and fucks it up royally. Churchill, a man Boris professes to admire, could rattle of a speech without notes without batting an eyelid. What on earth is he doing as PM? Is this the best Britain has to offer?

I said the self same thing about the Yanks from across the pond, Trump, Biden, really?, is that it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

‘Dr’ Hilary Jones last night...

 

I bet Dr Shillary turned up to this talk in his expensive sports car with all the old groupies waiting outside for him to sign their saggy old tits, Shillary really is a dodgy character, with all the money he has made talking bollocks during the Scamdemic you would think he would be buy a decent wig to cover his bald head, I have seen more hair on a catapillar . 

 

Doctor Shillary will see you now Mrs Smith , Hello Mrs Smith what seems to the trouble , well Dr Shillary I have have a painful elbow , ok Mrs Smith could you take off your Knickers I need to look at your fanny.

Anything you say Dr Shillary you know what your talking about .

Edited by Sexpistol50
Add
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

''What has been most upsetting for me has been the unquestioning compliance from the medical community as increasingly draconian, non-evidence-based and destructive virus control measures have been implemented.''

 

Yes that is what has been so unsettling for many of us. Its the knowledge that in order for the government to get away with what they are doing it requires the complicity of large numbers of people in the medical field, in the media and in the police and military and none of us want to believe that there are that many enemies of the british people living among us

 

The extent of mind control/brain washing that is in society is breath-taking.

I have maintained for around 20 years that members of the medical profession are among the most conditioned in society, and its not entirely their fault but simply the nature of the dualistic system we exist within.

 

Nothing like pain and death to invigorate consciousness!

Consciousness requires vigilance or it ceases to exist. 

 

I guess that the amount and extent of deaths that we will observe will be the measure of how far we have fallen from consciousness!

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

... or, as thick as pig shit. A degree doesn't give you common sense, quite the opposite in many cases.

 

 

 

The only thing I got from my degree was a bill for £16k and some hazy memories. Waste of time in the majority of cases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

The extent of mind control/brain washing that is in society is breath-taking.

I have maintained for around 20 years that members of the medical profession are among the most conditioned in society, and its not entirely their fault but simply the nature of the dualistic system we exist within.

 

Nothing like pain and death to invigorate consciousness!

Consciousness requires vigilance or it ceases to exist. 

 

I guess that the amount and extent of deaths that we will observe will be the measure of how far we have fallen from consciousness!

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to UK-ULTRA <---see what i did there

Please fasten your seat belts as the driver knows fuck all about what he is doing or going for that matter.

Edited by bobb
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Couldn't agree more.

 

Makes you wonder whether gaining a degree is reflective of the first rung of the masonic ladder in terms of indoctrination beyond the comprehension that education is largely obedience training.

 

edit: specifically - is university a segway into masonry?

Edited by zarkov
rhetorical !
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, bobb said:

I said the self same thing about the Yanks from across the pond, Trump, Biden, really?, is that it.

All over the world. They're all in on it, by and large. Even Putin is selling the Russians down the river. Global one world order. It's here. Those that scoffed at Icke must be feeling a bit bloody stupid.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saved said:

For a large number who are saying "No" to any jab today, that will change when they are faced with never seeing their wife/husband/children ever again

No, totally disagree. People will stand fast and tbh I can't see the Ozzie New Zealand China model being enacted over here in full. It'll be a wishy washy version 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Yes, but only in recent times does the snake symbolise evil.

 

It meant something much different in ancient past.

 

And it is obvious how "they" like to twist meanings of symbols.

 

Who knows..

Religion was co-opted with the new 'sun god' take over and move to patriarchy. Old beliefs were mixed with new ones so that they would be accepted over time and so that . Those that didnt accept were eliminated. All religions carry ancient beliefs based on gnosticism, but taken over by control systems. The bible has been mistranslated multiple times for example. Instead of knowing that the self is the most powerful entity we are taught to put our belief outside ourselves,

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...