Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I had a bad vision a few days ago. It is that, every single thing we know, we have been taught. And I thought then, what if EVERYTHING taught to us has been a lie? From growing up, you know..

An analogy, and I do hate this, but flat earth. Now I am pretty darn sure the earth is round, but why do I think that?  I have no first hand experience of that, I am just reliant upon others knowledge. I believe the earth is round, because that's what 'they' tell me.

What happens when you go to Antarctica and face this wall of ice. I don't know, because I haven't had the opportunity of going there and doing that. Does earth run out, or not?

Does space exist, I don't know. I've only been taught that it does.

Do you see what I mean guys?  Now reapply what I've said above to literally everything we believe as humans to be true.

No, really think about this.  Peace.

e2a: Mods please do what you want with this post. Not a fcking clue. Deep in thought right now and a bit confused. Just wishing everyone well.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 3

Arson attackers target German infectious disease agency

October 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Attackers threw incendiary devices early Sunday at the Berlin offices of the Robert Koch Institute, the infectious disease agency playing a leading role in Germany's response to the coronavirus.

The incendiary devices were in the form of bottles, thrown at the building at around 2:40 a.m., Berlin police reported. A security guard witnessed the attack and extinguished the flames. No one was injured in the attack, which broke a window.

https://www.politico.eu/article/arson-attackers-target-german-infectious-disease-agency/?amp;amp

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

I had a bad vision a few days ago. It is that, every single thing we know, we have been taught. And I thought then, what if EVERYTHING taught to us has been a lie? From growing up, you know..

An analogy, and I do hate this, but flat earth. Now I am pretty darn sure the earth is round, but why do I think that?  I have no first hand experience of that, I am just reliant upon others knowledge. I believe the earth is round, because that's what 'they' tell me.

What happens when you go to Antarctica and face this wall of ice. I don't know, because I haven't had the opportunity of going there and doing that. Does earth run out, or not?

Does space exist, I don't know. I've only been taught that it does.

Do you see what I mean guys?  Now reapply what I've said above to literally everything we believe as humans to be true.

No, really think about this.  Peace.

e2a: Mods please do what you want with this post. Not a fcking clue. Deep in thought right now and a bit confused. Just wishing everyone well.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I don't believe in flat earth either because I've heard the arguments and they're very easy to disprove if you have even a basic knowledge of physics. Still, there's very little reason to believe anything you have no first hand knowledge of and have done no research on, apart from that you trust "the experts", and if Covid has taught us anything it's how dangerous that way of thinking is.

Mainstream history for example is full of holes and half-truths or outright fabrications, and the theory of evolution is just that, a theory. It's likely that the how and why of how we evolved is actually quite different. 

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I don't believe in flat earth either because I've heard the arguments and they're very easy to disprove if you have even a basic knowledge of physics. Still, there's very little reason to believe anything you have no first hand knowledge of and have done no research on, apart from that you trust "the experts", and if Covid has taught us anything it's how dangerous that way of thinking is.

Mainstream history for example is full of holes and half-truths or outright fabrications, and the theory of evolution is just that, a theory. It's likely that the how and why of how we evolved is actually quite different. 

The earth is flat.

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Revealing television debate 

That Tomas Ryan guy...seems to be a bit of a fear monger...  and government stooge...   It is so clear now that this is nothing to do with any virus.... but those still banging the mask drum need something to wake them up FAST

11 hours ago, Ecki Divad said:

1. The CDC are lying and there is some sort of fraud or other vast political and criminal conspiracy going on.

2. The CDC are mistaken or negligent.

3. The CDC are telling the truth, but authorities worldwide have overreacted to the virus, and this over-reaction may also entail fraud or some sort of sinister organised political agenda.

I'd like to know which it is.

Edited by Velma

This from the shills at aol_  (an.outrageous.lie)  .cunt.uk

Look at the wording about how all trumps claims are stated 'falsely' and 'inaccurately'
A wonderful example of bias reporting.

But what is positive here is that trump is calling 'them' out big time on all the bollocks:

image.png.40c06fe621f7b06d024cb5067587a3b2.png

image.png.669e16c30f42cd086953ac76ef725589.png

image.png.b13e43a49d085bc807c8fc846d0ca925.png

image.png.68d88862f91de4abcc88b1fce24caa04.png

image.png.295ffa11ef94bf720e2431d456240f58.png

found here: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/10/25/trump-rips-fake-news-for-focusing-on-covid-19-cases-cases-c/

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add link to post

28 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

Die Druckerei-Besitzer und das Fotobox-Team mit den lachenden Masken

This shit really gets my goat.

I work in retail and the number of people coming into the store muzzled up like these idiots pictured above is growing at an extreme rate.

When a customer wearing a dog mask comes up to me asking for advice I take much displeasure in helping them.

I have a three year old son and he used to love going shopping with me. He would love it when folk would take the time to converse with him which happened quite often and he always interacted with them.

Now when anyone masked up tries to speak to him he tells them to go away and jumps into my arms. He freaks out even more when confronted by wankers in the picture above. 

I've even asked my manager if he would be willing to turn people away who wear these monstrosities but his hands are tied to company guidelines. 

• Like 1

So the government have a made a fool out of the public by telling them that it’s mandatory to wear masks in shops and that hasn’t helped so it’s back to the queuing outside Tesco and other supermarkets again and non essential shops having to close their doors once again while the masks are still mandatory. This is getting more and more like something out if a Monty Python sketch.

Edited by Artmuzz
  • Like 1

The Spanish government has declared a six-month state of emergency and ordered a nationwide curfew, while Italians have been strongly advised to stay at home as both countries impose tough limits on people’s movements in a effort to contain the second wave of the coronavirus. Spain’s prime minister, Pedro Sánchez, said his cabinet had approved a state of emergency on Sunday morning that is set to remain in force until 9 May 2021.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/25/global-report-spain-declares-covid-state-of-emergency-as-italians-urged-to-stay-home

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

If masks work why do they have to close shops?

Zacklee.

They know the SCAMDEMIC ended in July. That's why they are now merging Flu & Covid case numbers. Because the flu is starting otherwise they'd have no cases. Except for their stupid PCR test which is not designed to look for live virus and has a 93% false positive rate.

15 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

If masks work why do they have to close shops? 

That was the point I was making in my post above. Obviously the government are going to see how far they can get by controlling us.

Edited by Artmuzz

• Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic