Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://archive.vn/jI26H

Telegraph article

Oh what a mystery, call the Sherlock Holmes we have a mystery.

LOL!

All these academics and health professionals can't figure out why there has been an exponential increase in fatalities, during an experimental vaccination programme.

Gates said it would take two years to know the consequences, but that will take two years! So, we will just find out in real time, how dangerous his 'vaccines' really are.

Edited by Velma
  • Haha 1

Just now, skitzorat said:

There's not a page on any thread in this forum where you comment and don't seem come across truly delusional, that fact that you can even delude yourself with such sincerity in those comments is really a gift to behold. 

It feels like he is here to mock us a lot of the time

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED? (a strange case. Something is amiss there)

Two new mothers who died of herpes six weeks apart 'could have been infected by the same surgeon who delivered their babies by C-section'

The families of Kimberly Sampson, 29, and Samantha Mulchay, 32, are calling for inquests to be opened despite being told there was no connection between the deaths. HSV-1, one of two strains of the herpes virus, only very rarely leads to death in healthy people, but Ms Sampson and Ms Mulchay died from an infection caused by the virus just six weeks apart, in May and July 2018.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10229733/Two-new-mothers-died-herpes-six-weeks-apart-infected-surgeon.html

Those deaths occurred in 2018, so not Covid jabbed. BBC 'South Today' news this evening ran what I thought was an odd story. It was about a 7 year old boy who, very tragically, died suddenly from an undiagnosed health condition in February 2020. So, just before Covid got big in the global consciousness. The primary school he attended have just started running an annual remembrance day for him, on what would have been his 9th birthday. The message was all about celebrating his life. Next, we had some woman from a national child bereavement support organisation giving her take on it. Just weird, from my perspective. Anyone else see it? It seemed to be priming folks to accept an increase in the sudden deaths of young children as 'normal'.     

Edited by numnuts

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The same cabal that has got austria to lockdown again and impose mandatory jabs is the same cabal that controls the UK

But what if they launder their £ through the City Of London and when in town get their jollies in clubs & pubs & whatever - not something they'd want to mess up with a passport restricting supply of young bodies & marching powder?

Wales & Scotland they don't care about.

Edited by campanar

Just now, Velma said:

LOL!

All these academics and health professionals can't figure out why there has been an exponential increase in fatalities, during an experimental vaccination programme.

Gates said it would take two years to know the consequences, but that will take two years! So, we will just find out in real time, how dangerous his 'vaccines' really are.

Unless those academics and 'health' 'professionals' are on the payroll of the cabal in which case they know exactly what is going on but will play dumb to get their fat paycheque

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Well, sorry, but 'hope' ain't gonna save anyone, neither will any 'god.' YOU are the only one who can save you, stop putting your faith outside yourself, thereby allowing others to control you. Its simple really. The only faith you need is in your own self and your own power. All else is programming via hypnosis.

Thanks for your opinion, but I disagee.

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

They are "positive" cases but the tests aren't fit for purpose.

He said if you basically near some one who tests positive you go to the camp. Like if you in a shop or car or house near someone who tests positive. 

Just now, skitzorat said:

There's not a page on any thread in this forum where you comment and don't seem come across truly delusional, that fact that you can even delude yourself with such sincerity in those comments is really a gift to behold. 

Whenever you make a claim, you never back it up by explaining in your own words why you think the way you do. There's nothing in what you quoted that wrote that's delusional, unless you're simply stooping down to throwing personal abuse.

Just now, numnuts said:

Those deaths occurred in 2018, so not Covid jabbed. South Today this evening ran what I thought was an odd story. It was about a 7 year old boy who, very tragically, died suddenly from an undiagnosed health condition in February 2020. So, just before Covid got big in the global consciousness. The primary school he attended have just started running an annual remembrance day for him, on what would have been his 9th birthday. The message was all about celebrating his life. Next, we had some woman from a national child bereavement support organisation giving her take on it. Just weird, from my perspective. Anyone else see it? It seemed to be priming folks to accept an increase in the sudden deaths of young children.     

why does ANYONE still read or watch the news? Its all hypnosis to train you or make you fearful. Stop watching it, stop listening and you will stop anger and feel much better.

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Those deaths occurred in 2018, so not Covid jabbed. South Today this evening ran what I thought was an odd story. It was about a 7 year old boy who, very tragically, died suddenly from an undiagnosed health condition in February 2020. So, just before Covid got big in the global consciousness. The primary school he attended have just started running an annual remembrance day for him, on what would have been his 9th birthday. The message was all about celebrating his life. Next, we had some woman from a national child bereavement support organisation giving her take on it. Just weird, from my perspective. Anyone else see it? It seemed to be priming folks to accept an increase in the sudden deaths of young children.     

ok but they have been rolling out the flu jabs BEFORE covid which have been harming people through MOLECULAR MIMICRY

School children are given the fluenz tetra vaccine up their nose

but putting jabs of various kinds aside there have been too many deaths of babies and mothers in maternity wards. Something is not right

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

you are assuming that the minion that they send to impose their statutes in you cares about your consent

they are ORDER FOLLOWERS and they will do whatever is in the statute that the corrupt politicians create

Not really, I know how they work; I knew a while back and I said so. I have been dealing in this world for a very longtime. I know they will always be testing the waters. 

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

According to the tweet you posted it is not just people who test positive but also close contacts so even if you haven't had a test if they say you have been near someone who tests positive then they are going to haul you away to the camps

Thanks, I didn't pay attention. It's even worse than I thought.

Apologies to @SimonTV it's close contacts too. What an awful world.

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

This one double vaccinated guy at work who had issues after his vaccines (not the one with kidney issues who called me an anti-vaxxer) but this other guy who had the swollen blood bubble on his elbow, he has VACCINE-DAMAGE now. haha i did laugh. 

there i fixed it for you

Just now, Macnamara said:

there i fixed it for you

I don't know, could be. It is very concerning for me he said he slept walked the other night and drank cleaner by mistake, only a little bit of jif, I was like WTF. He went to the hospital and his face was all swelled up.  That was last week and today he said he got covid potentially from going to the hospital for his scans due to drinking the cleaner. I told him to eat zinc and vit d. 

o.O 

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I don't know, could be. It is very concerning for me he said he slept walked the other night and drank cleaner by mistake, only a little bit of jif, I was like WTF. He went to the hospital and his face was all swelled up.  That was last week and today he said he got covid potentially from going to the hospital for his scans due to drinking the cleaner. I told him to eat zinc and vit d. 

o.O 

sounds like he is going all out to win the darwin award

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Thanks, I didn't pay attention. It's even worse than I thought.

Apologies to @SimonTV it's close contacts too. What an awful world.

if (when) that spreads here i could go to work and then have my client get the flu or a sniffle or something and then decide that it must be 'covid' and then go and get a test which produces a false positive and then that muppet dutifully marches off to the concentration camp where they 'track and trace' everyone who has been near them which wouldn't pick me up because i don't have a smart phone but they would no doubt be asked 'who have you come into contact with' and i may have only had a brief chat with them and despite being in rude health and not having even so much as a cold in the last 3-4 years would then be carted of to join him in the retard camp

very disturbing. How can even the most stupid of normies be ok with this new 'show me your papers' reality?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic