Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

Interesting. Only today I was musing about how the riot police are the only obstacle preventing these authoritarian paedos, trannies, weirdos and scum from being dragged out of office and set upon by the raging mob. I thought perhaps the chaos in Europe could be a ruse to bring out the army, but if the Armed Forces are with the people, these pretenders in power could well be fucked!

 

the police are the shield of the satanists

 

if the police stood down we could take out the trash

 

many of us are sick to the back teeth of having weak men like hancock, johnson, javid etc dictate to us how to live our lives and they should all be dragged out by the ear and put on trial

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

I did say they could do a u-turn, but it certainly doesn't look like it in the short term, unless the government goes REALLY balmy, which would not be good news for us because are no leaders on the horizon who could stabilise a real national emergency during a period of a real power vacuum, so by going back on what he said would very much be playing with dangerous fire.

 

as i've said earlier in the thread they go back on what they said everytime because it is a psychological trick to stop the herd getting spooked. They say 'we aren't going to do that' right up until the point they are ready to do it and then they spring it on people suddenly. That way they catch people off guard everytime

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the police are the shield of the satanists

 

if the police stood down we could take out the trash

 

many of us are sick to the back teeth of having weak men like hancock, johnson, javid etc dictate to us how to live our lives and they should all be dragged out by the ear and put on trial

 

Don't forget Mrs Murrell née Sturgeon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

as i've said earlier in the thread they go back on what they said everytime because it is a psychological trick to stop the herd getting spooked. They say 'we aren't going to do that' right up until the point they are ready to do it and then they spring it on people suddenly. That way they catch people off guard everytime

 

They've been talking about Covid passports for a long time and have said "never", but they still haven't arrived, so there's hope there... and it does go to show that they haven't gone back on absolutely everything they've said, but I can understand people are angry, and a lot of people are probably angry enough to want the government to go back on the word, but to those, I'd say, think of your children and be very careful what you wish for.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED? (a strange case. Something is amiss there)

Two new mothers who died of herpes six weeks apart 'could have been infected by the same surgeon who delivered their babies by C-section'

  • Families of Kimberly Sampson and Samantha Mulchay are calling for inquests
  • Ms Sampson and Ms Mulchay both died from an infection caused by HSV-1
  • East Kent Hospitals trust has said it could not identify the source of the infection

By Henry Martin For Mailonline

Published: 15:01 GMT, 22 November 2021 | Updated: 16:27 GMT, 22 November 2021

Two new mothers who died of herpes 'could have been infected by the surgeon who performed Caesarian sections on them', an investigation has claimed. 

The families of Kimberly Sampson, 29, and Samantha Mulchay, 32, are calling for inquests to be opened despite being told there was no connection between the deaths. 

HSV-1, one of two strains of the herpes virus, only very rarely leads to death in healthy people, but Ms Sampson and Ms Mulchay died from an infection caused by the virus just six weeks apart, in May and July 2018

The East Kent Hospitals trust has said it could not identify the source of the infection and the surgeon did not have a history of the virus, the BBC reports.  

A pathologist who investigated the deaths believed the women had been infected before they were admitted to hospital. 

But sexual health consultant Peter Greenhouse said it was 'very unlikely that they acquired (the virus) before they got into hospital', adding it was most likely that the infection was given to the two women by the surgeon accidentally in the C-section.

He said it was possible the surgeon might have had a herpes infection on the finger which could have 'directly seeded the herpes into the abdomen of the women'.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10229733/Two-new-mothers-died-herpes-six-weeks-apart-infected-surgeon.html

 

 

 

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

No idea if there is a relevance to 21 December historically.

 

It can be our Helm's Deep, before the dawn, this year.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

wait.JPG

 

No Kim, the whole world is coming.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I cannot even imagine the mindset of any person injecting children with an experimental product, nor that of the parents - both male and female - wiling to allow it. Words fail me, and I wonder how and why any protective instinct towards the nation's children has been completely abandoned. The denial and cognitive dissonance is beyond belief and, even being a conspiracy theorist before the plandemic erupted, never would I have imagined two years ago that any of this would have been possible.

 

If they have no mind of their own, then they can't have a mindset of their own. They are just programmed bots.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

It was designed to break up the traditional family unit. A family man is more likely to resist tyrants. 

 

I know someone who still watches 'Neighbours'. To my intense pain, I happen to catch the odd scene. I have heard the term 'co-parenting' used a lot over the past year or so. One of the latest plots revolves around two gay men and one heterosexual woman raising a child as a trio. Personally, I think that a child's right to have both a mother and father trumps the right of any same sex couple to be parents. Anyhow, this notion of three people being co-parents, regardless of their sex or sexuality, makes me feel quite sick. Maybe some other soap will soon have a plot where four or five people get to co-parent together.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Those fuckers always multi-purpose their weapons.

Getting women into work also nearly doubled the tax-theft profile.

 

Probably the same logic behind ending apartheid in South Africa.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

In case members missed this earlier the Australian army are now helping to transport people who test positive

for Covid to Howard Springs Quarantine Centre.  Please share.

 

 

 

 

Wow that is crazy. Sending people who are not even sick or even tested positive to camps and they think this is acceptable? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

They've been talking about Covid passports for a long time and have said "never", but they still haven't arrived, so there's hope there... and it does go to show that they haven't gone back on absolutely everything they've said, but I can understand people are angry, and a lot of people are probably angry enough to want the government to go back on the word, but to those, I'd say, think of your children and be very careful what you wish for.

 

That isn't what i'm wishing for

 

They have covid passes in scotland and sturgeon likes to be one step ahead of boris

 

The same cabal that has got austria to lockdown again and impose mandatory jabs is the same cabal that controls the UK

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED? (a strange case. Something is amiss there)

Two new mothers who died of herpes six weeks apart 'could have been infected by the same surgeon who delivered their babies by C-section'

  • Families of Kimberly Sampson and Samantha Mulchay are calling for inquests
  • Ms Sampson and Ms Mulchay both died from an infection caused by HSV-1
  • East Kent Hospitals trust has said it could not identify the source of the infection

By Henry Martin For Mailonline

Published: 15:01 GMT, 22 November 2021 | Updated: 16:27 GMT, 22 November 2021

Two new mothers who died of herpes 'could have been infected by the surgeon who performed Caesarian sections on them', an investigation has claimed. 

The families of Kimberly Sampson, 29, and Samantha Mulchay, 32, are calling for inquests to be opened despite being told there was no connection between the deaths. 

HSV-1, one of two strains of the herpes virus, only very rarely leads to death in healthy people, but Ms Sampson and Ms Mulchay died from an infection caused by the virus just six weeks apart, in May and July 2018

The East Kent Hospitals trust has said it could not identify the source of the infection and the surgeon did not have a history of the virus, the BBC reports.  

A pathologist who investigated the deaths believed the women had been infected before they were admitted to hospital. 

But sexual health consultant Peter Greenhouse said it was 'very unlikely that they acquired (the virus) before they got into hospital', adding it was most likely that the infection was given to the two women by the surgeon accidentally in the C-section.

He said it was possible the surgeon might have had a herpes infection on the finger which could have 'directly seeded the herpes into the abdomen of the women'.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10229733/Two-new-mothers-died-herpes-six-weeks-apart-infected-surgeon.html

 

 

 

 

 

There was a woman in the local paper that died 1 month after having a baby, just died in her sleep. 

 

Will they investigate, unlikely. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

That isn't what i'm wishing for

 

They have covid passes in scotland and sturgeon likes to be one step ahead of boris

 

The same cabal that has got austria to lockdown again and impose mandatory jabs is the same cabal that controls the UK

 

It's true it's happened in Scotland but not here in England, the eye of the vortex.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

He said it was possible the surgeon might have had a herpes infection on the finger which could have 'directly seeded the herpes into the abdomen of the women'.  

 

 

Isn't PPE a prerequisite for surgeons nowadays?

 

placing-clipart-12.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

In case members missed this earlier the Australian army are now helping to transport

people who test positive for Covid to Howard Springs Quarantine Centre.  Please share.

 

According to the tweet you posted it is not just people who test positive but also close contacts so even if you haven't had a test if they say you have been near someone who tests positive then they are going to haul you away to the camps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

The Austrian Government Is In BIG Trouble…as those tyrants should be!

 Mon 4:34 pm +00:00, 22 Nov 2021  

posted by Weaver
 
AUSTRIA The Austrian government is in trouble?

"The obligation of imposing the control as directed by the minister of the interior is rejected by the police union"

"The union of Armed Forces have announced that they will participate in the grand protest in Vienna next Saturday"

"The police and the army refuse to make controls for the sanitary pass under the name of 'liberty and human dignity'. They will join a large protest against the mandatory lockdown of the non vaccinated 20 November in Vienna"
 
 
 

If true which I don't doubt it, the Austrians are about to also remove their consent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

There was a woman in the local paper that died 1 month after having a baby, just died in her sleep. 

 

Will they investigate, unlikely. 

 

Its more likely that they will cremate her quickly so that an autopsy can't be done to establish the true cause of death

 

These things all require the complicity of a lot of medical staff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

The so called elite , will ridicule, do, twist & say anything to hide the fact that God is real & true.

I reckon that very soon the world is in for one big shock.

I believe this is a spiritual battle as well as a physical one. The elite want to control every aspect of our lives, even are thoughts. We have already seen patent 060606 from Bill Gates that is the mark of the beast by a microchip inserted in the hand. The technology to enslave us is being put in place like Elon Musk's satellite grid. The Great Reset and New World Order are becoming a reality with each day. But the ultimate goal I believe of this agenda is rule us under a one world Satanic Religion. To turn us away from Jesus, to keep us bound in darkness. This is Revelation playing out before our eyes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Javid sounds very adamant

 

29 minutes ago, RobSS said:

In the short term, it's fairly safe to say that the government won't order mandatory vaccinations for the population like in Austria, but after the short term, who knows?

 

16 minutes ago, RobSS said:

unless the government goes REALLY go balmy,

 

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

They've been talking about Covid passports for a long time and have said "never", but they still haven't arrived, so there's hope there

 

There's not a page on any thread in this forum where you comment and don't seem come across truly delusional, that fact that you can even delude yourself with such sincerity in those comments is really a gift to behold. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

True and they are also powerless without consent, which we have taken away.

 

you are assuming that the minion that they send to impose their statutes in you cares about your consent

 

they are ORDER FOLLOWERS and they will do whatever is in the statute that the corrupt politicians create

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

My favourite Bible quote is: 'God shall not be mocked' and there is where my hope lies.

 

Well, sorry, but 'hope' ain't gonna save anyone, neither will any 'god.' YOU are the only one who can save you, stop putting your faith outside yourself, thereby allowing others to control you. Its simple really. The only faith you need is in your own self and your own power. All else is programming via hypnosis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...